• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning here at the POKEPLACE you get great deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    I breed you your pokes and you give me a bunch of like bidoofs or something. Anything else?
    I'll get your pokes later.

Trentp : I'll do the trade around thing later.

I have to go out like now everyone...I'll come back in around 2-3 hours okay?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    okay thanks, I was just confused I'll send you over a totodile (I only got Males) so you can breed it if you find a female, by the way it has some good moves... Hydro Pump and Surf...

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hi future arceus, how are you doing? Are you still giving the groudon, kyogre and rayquaza for free? If you are would you please give them to me. I´m new, only got normal pokemon and giratina. Non other legendaries non shinies. So PLEASE. But only if the offer is still going. Thank you

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Thank you a lot!!!!!!! Whenever you can, if its in like half an hour would be perfect. Again Thanks!!!

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    I don't know if I want to trade those. I had to drive like an hour to each event. Then I had stand around with like 8 year olds. I don't really want to trade them unless I get a great offer. So sorry. This thread shouldn't interest you much. Nearly no shinies and only normal pokes for trade.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Jonnay i'm only interested in helping people. I like keeping my legends. I have all the pokes i need except for one which i can get easy. I'll pm you tomorrow if I feel like trading the arceus okay?

Sandstone: Tomorrow you'll get one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back