• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning here at the POKEPLACE you get great deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    i need a larvitar, charmander, squirtle, totodile, and bulbasaur

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Do you have any male pokemon, that know ice shard, and are breedable with weavile? im getting into breeding and as sneasel/weavile are like one of my favs i want to try breeding a good sneasel w/ ice shard first lol

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    yeah but you got to trade to me first on my soul silver, then i have to put in my platinum and trade you the pokes. because i just started soul silver. and whichever is fine. my fc is 4297 5336 8815. see you in a bit/

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    If I order less than 6 pokes I get it free?

If so I would like:

One Female Larvitar lvl 10
    One Female Eevee Any lvl
    One Yanma any Lvl
    One Natu any lvl
    Magmar/Magby any Lvl

Please PM back... I will give FC when you reply

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    they are in the same egg group so yes i believe so lol. Did you have a male that knows ice shard then? :)

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    im also looking for celebi and mew, i will bring my best shinies with my platinum, so i fyou have one bring them along.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back