• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning here at the POKEPLACE you get great deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Hey I gotta get off for now but I can trade tommorow basicaly anytime after 3:30 gmt -6 time... (Central) I'll PM u when I get on

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    I made a few changes to the deals you can get so be sure to check them out!

Omicron: I'm doing the E4 right now but you'll get the giveaway later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    That's fine :). Thanks. Do you need anything in return? Sorry, I was just a tad bit confused when I read through it. You mean I don't need to trade anything (except a useless pokemon of course) if i'm asking for below 6 pokemon?

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    honestgabe92 : You're 100% right. You get any poke you want and you give me a crappy one. Your's may take a while because I didn't think this would catch on. I have to train and breed pokes on the spot. I have done some people, but not any of the big ones yet. Don't worry though you'll get yours soon enough.

Everyone: I'm in the middle of trading/Training/Raising/Getting better deals for you guys so just hold on okay? If you remind me by like pm or something And you only have 1-2 pokes That just need to be bred and raised a little I can do it in like 5 minutes okay? Just remind me and stick to it!

Last edited:

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Kerjo : No prob.

Everyone I just got back from a party like 10 minutes ago so I will be on most of today. If you're ready to trade PM ME. I will get all of your pokes today!(hopefully)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back