• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jagnem, the Other School: Magic and Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Okay, okay, sucky title. But i had to put something! XD anyways, the first Jagnem the blah blah blah, was started by Joe_johnson_dk_roy, and now, I'm starting the second, even though i havent exactly asked to....

Jagnem is a school like Hogwarts, except its in America. It is the second year for most characters, at least the ones who were in the first one, but you may start out in year two even if you werent.

This year though, strange things have started happening. Sudents went missing, a mysterious man keeps appearing, and the surrounding forests and mountains seem to be wilder than before. A group of students decided to search for clues after one of the teachers went missing, and have gotten themself in way over their heads.

ZE CLASSES:
    Basic Spell-Casting
    Defense Against The Dark Arts
    Potions
    Herbology
    Transfiguration
    Animagation(Optional)
    Study of Magical Creatures
    Art of Future Telling(Optional)
    Mingling With Muggles(Optional)
    History of Magic

You must take all requaired classes and at least 1 of the optional classes.

Name:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Optional Class/es:
    Wand Type:

After you do this Jared and maybe I will sort all people into 4 houses:

Hadliish
    Crawlan
    Godenly
    Frat'a'pi

Thankies for joining! I'll post my profile later...

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Name: Arayl
    Looks: has dark brown hair that goes to her waist, she has dark brown eyes that are large and is slightly tall for her age.
    Personality: is slightly oblivious at times, she's thoughtful, loyal, she's humorus, but can sometimes be stubborn, she fails classes, but has high spirits to keep trying
    Optional Class/es: Defence against the dark arts, potions, Study of magical creatures, Animagation, and herboledgy
    Wand Type: erm medium? XD can i just make it up?
    OOC: i'll be in Crawlan plz ^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Name: Jake Devins
    Looks: Lanky black hair, well tanned and tall. Slender build. Wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt (with one green sleeve when not in robes).
    Personality: A practical joker in the extreme, loves nothing more than getting a laugh. Loves broom racing and stunting. Can show moments of intense lonliness and introspection, particularly when it's storming out.
    Optional Class/es: Animagination
    Wand Type: Yew and Dragon heartstring. 12 3/4 inches.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Robert
    Looks: A bit tall for his age, with dark brown hair. He has hazel eyes, but you rarely see them, since he suffers from severe insomnia. he wears all manner of muggle and wizard clothes, since he's a halfblood.
    Personality: Usually bipolar, but that's due to his lack of sleep. If he's rested up, he's calm, and frighteningly cunning...
    Optional Class/es: Animagation, Art of Future Telling
    Wand Type: White Roan, 11.3 inches, dragon heartstring.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Name: Jasper
    Looks:Tall, Shaggy blonde hair, wears black robes when not wearing blue school robes.
    Personality:Fun, funny, loves to joke, kida like Fred and George.
    Optional classes: Animagation
    Wand Type: 13" Oak, had a crushed Python scale within its wood.

Hey Saphira of course you can start this. Where have you been lately?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • thanks for joining, AD and lizzie. and, sorry jar-head, but i was bored... ^^'

Name: Saphira Moonstream
    Looks: Sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back, tannish skin, and a slender figure. Saphira stands about 5'6 and has the build of a guymnast. She wears a light blue tank and dark blue jeans, and fingerless gloves. Tucked under her shirt is a silver chain, which she rarely takes off.
    Personality: A loner. Saphira hates being around too many people at once, and hardly ever trust anyone. But, if you can break through the wall of ice that surrounds her heart, shes very sweet and a loyal friend.
    Optional Class/es: Animagation
    Wand Type: Dragon wing tendon, pheonix feather, 11 inches.

oh, and jar-head, i tried to PM you, but your box was full... i'll tell you then

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name: Kay
    Looks:Has Brown hair and blue eyes.Is about 5'6 and has a semi muscular body type. Wears black jeans that have a white stripe going down the side as well a black T-shirt that does the same (only on the right though).He also owns a dragon nail pendent he keeps around his neck.
    Personality:Smart but doesn't show his intellect.He is funny and always a good friend
    Optional Class/es:Animagation
    Wand Type:Unicorn Hair Yew 9in

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Kay, may i ask you to add a bit more detail to your rofile? so that way i can picture more than your charas head and neck in my mind?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Name: Hachi Readmen
    Looks:Red hair, blue eyes, all black clothes
    Personality:Evil, Cruel, mysterios, hates to lose
    Optional Class/es:Defense Against The Dark Arts
    Potions
    Herbology
    Transfiguration
    Wand Type:12" Dragon heartstring and oak.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Name: Mizuiro Midori
    Looks: kind of tall, has short blonde hair and light grey-blue eyes.
    Personality: Shy, but very smart, and very loyal to her friends.
    Wand Type: 10" unicorn hair and willow

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Name: Kurama

Looks: At his age, he has long white hair, falling back to his lower back. He has deep green eyes and a light tan. He is of average height for his age, and has the build of someone who enjoys running. He was never a fan of the normal clothing styles and wears all white because of it. He wears a white shirt, sleeveless quite baggy. He has it tucked into a belt which leads to his robe like bottom clothes. He is a very deep person, and tends to carry around a rose with him at all times.

Personality: He is a very deep and emotional boy. He is always thinking logically, not positive or negative, just logical. He prefers his space as he has issues trusting people, but he likes the few people he does trust.

Optional Class/es:Animagation
    -----------------The art of Fortune Telling

Wand Type: 10" willow with phoenix feather.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
  • Name: Angel
    Age: 12 (aren't second years supposed to be 12 anyways?)
    Looks: Long brown hair tied back into a ponytail, blue eyes, and a slender body. She likes to wear T-shirts and blue denim jeans.
    Personality: I hate these... She likes to hang out with her friends, but has problems making new friends.
    Wand Type: 13-inch (she says it's unlucky) with powdered dragons scale, yew-wood.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • well, in the first on in the first year you were 10. now, in the second year, wouldnt you be 11?

jar-head, i didnt get to participate much in the first... care to start us off?

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • I guess that there's lots of Jagnem students crowded in here but is there any more room for another?

Name: Diamond
    Looks: Gentle green eyes of purity. Curly blonde hair in which light shines upon. Diamond, a new student to Jagnem, has the looks of a beautiful but innocent young girl. She wears a little purple vest that remains unzipped and under it, a black t-shirt. A long purple skirt is held on the waist of hers and black shoes fit tightly on her feet. Diamond wears a golden necklace resembling a phoenix with spread wings that traditions of the family says you must wear it. She is 4'11", 96 lbs, and has medium tan skin.
    Personality: A best friend to everyone. Diamond has a very cheery and friendly mood and easily deals with tough problems with her friends.
    Optional Class/es: Animagation and Art of Future Telling
    Wand Type: Dragon heartstring, yew, 11.75 inches.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • [ooc] of course, and by the way D_E how come you haven't talked to me in forever? [/ooc]

[ic] I walked around the train station searching for platform 6 and 7/12. I'd been here twice once to school, and once back, but was sorat didoriented. When i finally found the barrier, which was a large horible imitation of a whitch, made by mugles, I stped up onto it and walked into it. I then found myself through the magical warphole, and onto the Jagnem Express. I then inhaled hard, ah its good to be back [/ic]

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • My mother puched me along, hurrying me towards the platform. "Alright, alright, I'm goin' already" I grouched, albeit jokingly. I had to admit, the disguise was cunning, if rather grotesque. I was through, my mom right behind me. She wanted to make sure I didn't do anything. Once I was on the train, though, there was nothing she could do. I smiled at the thought, fingering a few of the fireworks I had on hand, not to mention a rather nice sawmp pellet and a few Snackboxes, all courtesy of the WWW shop I'd visited recently.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I made my way to the platform alone as I was last year. Although my parents had offered to see me off, I'd rather they didn't get the same looks I get each day for my strange clothes.

These looks, although normal now, used to feel like many tiny little needles piercing my skin, but after all this time, I'd gotten use to it.
    I made my way through the barrier, and before boarding the train, I grabbed my rose, and brought it to my nose.
    "Ah, always a beauty. Let's just hope this year is the same," I said, taking a whiff of the rose and boarding the train.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC:Can we bring pets to this school?

IC:Kay arrived at the station lugging his trunk toward the platform with his mother close behind carring a cage with a small saw-whet owl. They both arrived at the platfrom 6 7/12 were they crossed through to the platform with the Jagnem Express.Kay handed his trunk to one of the luggage people took the cage from his mother and headed for the door of the train. "Kay you didn't forget anything did you?" his mother asked calling after him. "No Mom i have everything don't worry I'll send Saber with a letter if I did. OK?" He asked his mother walking back toward her. "Alright then have a good year ok." "Alright mom."Kay gave his mother a big hug and boarded the train.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • can I still join?

Name: Max
    Looks: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes, including coat and gloves.
    Personality: Friendly, and always decided to never give up.
    Optional Class/es: Animagation.
    Wand Type: (um, is this ok?) Medium measurements, blue with that part when you grab it silver.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • My mom waved to me as I boarded the platform. I Scoweled at her and the cage that had my cat Kaze, angryly shook as he ,wanted to get out. Mom had the butlers that took us there put my massive amount of luggage in the train. I carry my stuff I need with me at all time with me on the train. I see My old rival Kay boarding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back