PDA

View Full Version : Jagnem, the Other School: Magic and Mayhem

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Okay, okay, sucky title. But i had to put something! XD anyways, the first Jagnem the blah blah blah, was started by Joe_johnson_dk_roy, and now, I'm starting the second, even though i havent exactly asked to....

Jagnem is a school like Hogwarts, except its in America. It is the second year for most characters, at least the ones who were in the first one, but you may start out in year two even if you werent.

This year though, strange things have started happening. Sudents went missing, a mysterious man keeps appearing, and the surrounding forests and mountains seem to be wilder than before. A group of students decided to search for clues after one of the teachers went missing, and have gotten themself in way over their heads.

ZE CLASSES:
Basic Spell-Casting
Defense Against The Dark Arts
Potions
Herbology
Transfiguration
Animagation(Optional)
Study of Magical Creatures
Art of Future Telling(Optional)
Mingling With Muggles(Optional)
History of Magic

You must take all requaired classes and at least 1 of the optional classes.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Optional Class/es:
Wand Type:

After you do this Jared and maybe I will sort all people into 4 houses:

Hadliish
Crawlan
Godenly
Frat'a'pi

Thankies for joining! I'll post my profile later...

Lizzie
January 11th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Name: Arayl
Looks: has dark brown hair that goes to her waist, she has dark brown eyes that are large and is slightly tall for her age.
Personality: is slightly oblivious at times, she's thoughtful, loyal, she's humorus, but can sometimes be stubborn, she fails classes, but has high spirits to keep trying
Optional Class/es: Defence against the dark arts, potions, Study of magical creatures, Animagation, and herboledgy
Wand Type: erm medium? XD can i just make it up?
OOC: i'll be in Crawlan plz ^_^

~Ozy~
January 11th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Name: Jake Devins
Looks: Lanky black hair, well tanned and tall. Slender build. Wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt (with one green sleeve when not in robes).
Personality: A practical joker in the extreme, loves nothing more than getting a laugh. Loves broom racing and stunting. Can show moments of intense lonliness and introspection, particularly when it's storming out.
Optional Class/es: Animagination
Wand Type: Yew and Dragon heartstring. 12 3/4 inches.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Name: Robert
Looks: A bit tall for his age, with dark brown hair. He has hazel eyes, but you rarely see them, since he suffers from severe insomnia. he wears all manner of muggle and wizard clothes, since he's a halfblood.
Personality: Usually bipolar, but that's due to his lack of sleep. If he's rested up, he's calm, and frighteningly cunning...
Optional Class/es: Animagation, Art of Future Telling
Wand Type: White Roan, 11.3 inches, dragon heartstring.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 11th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Name: Jasper
Looks:Tall, Shaggy blonde hair, wears black robes when not wearing blue school robes.
Personality:Fun, funny, loves to joke, kida like Fred and George.
Optional classes: Animagation
Wand Type: 13" Oak, had a crushed Python scale within its wood.

Hey Saphira of course you can start this. Where have you been lately?

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 05:53 PM
thanks for joining, AD and lizzie. and, sorry jar-head, but i was bored... ^^'

Name: Saphira Moonstream
Looks: Sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back, tannish skin, and a slender figure. Saphira stands about 5'6 and has the build of a guymnast. She wears a light blue tank and dark blue jeans, and fingerless gloves. Tucked under her shirt is a silver chain, which she rarely takes off.
Personality: A loner. Saphira hates being around too many people at once, and hardly ever trust anyone. But, if you can break through the wall of ice that surrounds her heart, shes very sweet and a loyal friend.
Optional Class/es: Animagation
Wand Type: Dragon wing tendon, pheonix feather, 11 inches.

oh, and jar-head, i tried to PM you, but your box was full... i'll tell you then

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Name: Kay
Looks:Has Brown hair and blue eyes.Is about 5'6 and has a semi muscular body type. Wears black jeans that have a white stripe going down the side as well a black T-shirt that does the same (only on the right though).He also owns a dragon nail pendent he keeps around his neck.
Personality:Smart but doesn't show his intellect.He is funny and always a good friend
Optional Class/es:Animagation
Wand Type:Unicorn Hair Yew 9in

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Kay, may i ask you to add a bit more detail to your rofile? so that way i can picture more than your charas head and neck in my mind?

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Name: Hachi Readmen
Looks:Red hair, blue eyes, all black clothes
Personality:Evil, Cruel, mysterios, hates to lose
Optional Class/es:Defense Against The Dark Arts
Potions
Herbology
Transfiguration
Wand Type:12" Dragon heartstring and oak.

AngelWolfie
January 11th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Name: Mizuiro Midori
Looks: kind of tall, has short blonde hair and light grey-blue eyes.
Personality: Shy, but very smart, and very loyal to her friends.
Wand Type: 10" unicorn hair and willow

Flygon_Zero
January 11th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Name: Kurama

Looks: At his age, he has long white hair, falling back to his lower back. He has deep green eyes and a light tan. He is of average height for his age, and has the build of someone who enjoys running. He was never a fan of the normal clothing styles and wears all white because of it. He wears a white shirt, sleeveless quite baggy. He has it tucked into a belt which leads to his robe like bottom clothes. He is a very deep person, and tends to carry around a rose with him at all times.

Personality: He is a very deep and emotional boy. He is always thinking logically, not positive or negative, just logical. He prefers his space as he has issues trusting people, but he likes the few people he does trust.

Optional Class/es:Animagation
-----------------The art of Fortune Telling

Wand Type: 10" willow with phoenix feather.

~Dark Angel~
January 12th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Name: Angel
Age: 12 (aren't second years supposed to be 12 anyways?)
Looks: Long brown hair tied back into a ponytail, blue eyes, and a slender body. She likes to wear T-shirts and blue denim jeans.
Personality: I hate these... She likes to hang out with her friends, but has problems making new friends.
Wand Type: 13-inch (she says it's unlucky) with powdered dragons scale, yew-wood.

Psychotic_Demon
January 12th, 2005, 11:14 AM
well, in the first on in the first year you were 10. now, in the second year, wouldnt you be 11?

jar-head, i didnt get to participate much in the first... care to start us off?

Lady Pearl
January 12th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I guess that there's lots of Jagnem students crowded in here but is there any more room for another?

Name: Diamond
Looks: Gentle green eyes of purity. Curly blonde hair in which light shines upon. Diamond, a new student to Jagnem, has the looks of a beautiful but innocent young girl. She wears a little purple vest that remains unzipped and under it, a black t-shirt. A long purple skirt is held on the waist of hers and black shoes fit tightly on her feet. Diamond wears a golden necklace resembling a phoenix with spread wings that traditions of the family says you must wear it. She is 4'11", 96 lbs, and has medium tan skin.
Personality: A best friend to everyone. Diamond has a very cheery and friendly mood and easily deals with tough problems with her friends.
Optional Class/es: Animagation and Art of Future Telling
Wand Type: Dragon heartstring, yew, 11.75 inches.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 12th, 2005, 02:20 PM
of course, and by the way D_E how come you haven't talked to me in forever?

I walked around the train station searching for platform 6 and 7/12. I'd been here twice once to school, and once back, but was sorat didoriented. When i finally found the barrier, which was a large horible imitation of a whitch, made by mugles, I stped up onto it and walked into it. I then found myself through the magical warphole, and onto the Jagnem Express. I then inhaled hard, ah its good to be back

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 02:28 PM
My mother puched me along, hurrying me towards the platform. "Alright, alright, I'm goin' already" I grouched, albeit jokingly. I had to admit, the disguise was cunning, if rather grotesque. I was through, my mom right behind me. She wanted to make sure I didn't do anything. Once I was on the train, though, there was nothing she could do. I smiled at the thought, fingering a few of the fireworks I had on hand, not to mention a rather nice sawmp pellet and a few Snackboxes, all courtesy of the WWW shop I'd visited recently.

Flygon_Zero
January 12th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I made my way to the platform alone as I was last year. Although my parents had offered to see me off, I'd rather they didn't get the same looks I get each day for my strange clothes.

These looks, although normal now, used to feel like many tiny little needles piercing my skin, but after all this time, I'd gotten use to it.
I made my way through the barrier, and before boarding the train, I grabbed my rose, and brought it to my nose.
"Ah, always a beauty. Let's just hope this year is the same," I said, taking a whiff of the rose and boarding the train.

Kay11190
January 12th, 2005, 06:56 PM
OOC:Can we bring pets to this school?

IC:Kay arrived at the station lugging his trunk toward the platform with his mother close behind carring a cage with a small saw-whet owl. They both arrived at the platfrom 6 7/12 were they crossed through to the platform with the Jagnem Express.Kay handed his trunk to one of the luggage people took the cage from his mother and headed for the door of the train. "Kay you didn't forget anything did you?" his mother asked calling after him. "No Mom i have everything don't worry I'll send Saber with a letter if I did. OK?" He asked his mother walking back toward her. "Alright then have a good year ok." "Alright mom."Kay gave his mother a big hug and boarded the train.

Electric Hero
January 12th, 2005, 07:30 PM
can I still join?

Name: Max
Looks: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes, including coat and gloves.
Personality: Friendly, and always decided to never give up.
Optional Class/es: Animagation.
Wand Type: (um, is this ok?) Medium measurements, blue with that part when you grab it silver.

Akio123
January 12th, 2005, 08:15 PM
My mom waved to me as I boarded the platform. I Scoweled at her and the cage that had my cat Kaze, angryly shook as he ,wanted to get out. Mom had the butlers that took us there put my massive amount of luggage in the train. I carry my stuff I need with me at all time with me on the train. I see My old rival Kay boarding.

Lizzie
January 12th, 2005, 08:20 PM
sry i'm late XD
-------------
Arayl walked alone to the platform, just seconds ago her parents announced their devorce, she bowed her head and tried not to reveal her tears that soaked her face in pain and agony. Trailing along her was her rat-Dargon, Japanees for Dragon. As she borded the train, her head still bowed, she walked towards a room that was empty, but bumbped into a boy. Arayl looked up at the boy, but wuickly looked down so it wouldn't reveal her many tears "I'm so sorry!" she said (someone be the boy XD)

~Dark Angel~
January 13th, 2005, 11:23 AM
OOC: Nooooo! Because in their third year they all become teenagers: 13. I specifically remember. I do things in my head to help me remember things. I remember the HP characters were always 10 years older than the number of their year at school. So year 1 would be 11. And year 5 would be 15. And Harry will be sixteen in July! :P

IC: I sighed as I climbed onto the train and searched for a place to sit. I finally found an empty seat and let myself down.

Journey, my Siamese cat, curled up on my lap, purring. I stroked his head.

OOC: The cat is named after my friends old cat, that she had to give up because it peed all over their stuff.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"It's ok, don't worry about it. Do you want to sit with me, i'd actually like the company?" He asked after noticing a tear fall to the ground. "So what do you say?" He asked the girl again.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I tried not to look up, 'I guess i also want some company after what happend' I thought, "alright" I said, trying not to seem so helpless. I walked into a room and sat down next to the boy "my names Arayl" I said, trying to change the subject

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 01:23 PM
"Mines Kay, it's nice to meet you. That's a pretty cool dragon you have there what's its name?" He said looking at Aray whos head was still down."I wonder why her head is down it seems like she is upset about something but don't know what." He thought to himself.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
OOC: 0_o;; okay i guess i could change it to dragon XD
-------------
I turned my head towards Dargon, my dragon, "thanks-" I sniffled "-his name is Dargoon, it's nice to meet you Kay-i like your owl" I said, smileing at the adorable creature. A man knocked at their door, pushing a whole cart of chocolate with him "chocolates?" he asked

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"Sure how much for four choclates?"Kay asked. That would be one seven sickles and two knuts." Replied the man. Kay handed him the money and the man strolled off with the cart.Kay handed Aray two of the chacolates and started to eat his. "So is this your first year here because it's mine. I'm so nervous from wondering what house I'm going to be placed in." He said un rapping his second chacolate.

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 02:48 PM
ooc: *whiny voice* jar-head... clean out your inbox already!!!

ic: Saphira sighed, staring blankly out the window of the Jagnem Express. Kali, her calico cat lay in her lap, curled up in a ball.

"Kali... I wonder what its gonna be like..." Saphira said quietly, absent-mindedly stroking her pet, "I wonder what house I'll be in..." Kali stretched, yawning. "Shows how much you care about my school..."

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I boarded the train, smiling wickedly. I'd have to wait until my mom was out of sight, if she saw or heard anything, I'd be back home in a hurry. I knocked sharply on a compartment doo. Could see that it contained a girl with a cat. I hadn't seen her before.

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Saphira looked up, and stopped trying to start a conversation with her cat.

"Yes?" She asked, letting them in. Kali jumped off of Saphira's lap, landing in the seat next to her.

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Mind if I take a seat" I asked, not bothering to wait for a reply as I slid into the benchlike seat across from the girl.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 03:05 PM
ooc: IT"S ARAYL XD
--------------
I took the chocolate and whiped my tears "thanks" I said, i bit some of the chocolate off "i'm in my second year, you're going to love it here, we have some of the best teachers" I said, cheering up

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"No, not really..." Saphira muttered, noticing he didnt wait for an answer. She continued staring out the window, hardly blinking.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"Cool, I bet i will."Kay said finishing his last chacolate. "What house are you in anyway? He asked taking a treat out of his pocket for Saber.He put his hand in the cage and Saber ate it happily.

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Thanks" I replied, grinning. I pulled three smaller fireworks and began wiring the fuses together as I said "I'm afraid I don't know you. First year?"

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"i'm in Crawlan" (ooc: i have no idea which one that is XD) I looked out the window-seeing it getting dark i rested my head against the window

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Well, last year, when I lived in London, I was a first year at Hogwarts. Now I have no idea what I am." She admitted, watching him handle the fireworks. You managed to sneak those past your family? I tried, but they caught me..."

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Ah, that'd explain it. I suppose the teachers will sort you out." I finished with the fireworks and said "It's all in knowing where to hide them. A few secret pockets in my pants and I'm good."

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 03:47 PM
I see a group of people and knocked into Kay and pertended it was an accident.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I turned my head, there were no longer tears on my face, "come in" I said to the person who seemed to have knocked

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 03:51 PM
"Alright." I said reluctantly to the girl. I brought my cat and myself into the car with me.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"My names Arayl" I said, i smiled at the girl "and this is Kay" i said gestureing to Kay

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Well my name is Hachi, Hachi Readmen. and this is my cat, Kaze." They seem nice as I wonder to myself.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"it's adorable" I said giggleing at the sight of the cat "this is my dragon Dargon" I said, "are you in your second or first year?"

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"I was actually inmy second year. How about you Aray?'

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Arayl os in her second year Hachi. Oh, yeah it's nice to see you agian aside from quidditch camp." Kay said looking Hachi. "So do you want to play quiddicth naxt saturday against me if the pitch isn't reserved and how are you in your second year we just got our leeters last month."

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 05:28 PM
So he does rember me. "Well you were never good enogh to beat me Kay, I still do not think you can beat me. Okay, I guess beating you again would be fun." I chukkled. "Seriously though how have you been, Kay? It really is nice to see you agin."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 13th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I then walked up the aisles still looking for a seat, there was a charge of first years this year and the train was overcrowded. I did finally find a door, which looked promising, but the door was blue unlike the red doors that were scattered the train walls. I walked in to find one person sitting there spinning their wand in their hand, it was an adult. He jumped as i closed the door behid me. "Who are you how did you ge in here?"

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 05:42 PM
ooc: jar-head..... one word: inbox

ic: Saphira shrugged. "I had about two minutes to hide them. Not exactly an easy task..."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"It's nice t see you see again too Hachi. And Hachi you can't blame me if they didn't put me as seeker and I scored most of our points the only thing is you got the snitch every game after twenty minutes and besides I've been practicing every position since camp ended. By the way you never answered how your a second year when it's our first year going here."Kay said now watching Kaze look into the cage containing Saber.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 13th, 2005, 05:47 PM
two words i did!!

[ic] "I just walked in" I told him.
"No you cn't just walk into this room, you mave to cast a strong charm, probly not laerned by you until post-school" He said.
"All i did was walk in" I told him honestly.
"You must have strong psychic abilitys to have seen and opened that door without knowing the charm." He said.
"I do" I replied.

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Well Kay I was always very good at magic, I have been using spells since I was in diapers. I was skipped a year despite I am the same age as you. Also, I may have beean a great seeker and I got the golden S! You are just jelous.!"nitch in 2 minutes and you know it."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"I really wish I was jelous Hachi, but it's not that important. So when do we change into our robes I can't wait to get there. IT's going to be amazing but I still have no clue what house i'm going to be in." Kay started drift into thought about which house he would be sorted into.

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"Well no wonder" I replied, amazed. "One of the first lessons you shoul learn about being a hellraiser is to plan ahead." I slid the door open, touched the tip of my wand to the fuses and tossed the lit bundle down the corridor.

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"I slept in..." Saphira said, picking up Kali. Kali relaxed, seeming limp, and as if she had no bones at all. Saphira rolled her eyes, and place her calico in her lap anyways.

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Kay wake up! You should not day-dream you know!" Kaze then scratched Kay's face.

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
OOC: sry >_<;;
----------
Arayl smiled at Hachi and Kay "you guys can play quiddich?" I said amazed, "so do I! i usually play as keeper-but i'm not the best" I said, 'well that was stupid, now they're going to think i'm a complete idiot compaired to how skilled they are'

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Ow, Can you put that stupid cat back in it's cage. To think this is one of the only things I don't know a spell for. Anyway Arayl it think it's great that you play Keeper, it's actually a very hard position to play.

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"He is not as good as I am and never call my cat stupid!" Kaze then turned into a dragon "Did I mention that my cat can transform if you upset it."

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 08:29 PM
I waited with anicipation for the commotion to come. They were the magical equivilent of firecrackers, but from what I knew, that was quite a step up. with a series of loud snaps, bright flashes of light flashed in the corridor. I chuckled a sound that was all but a giggle, actually.

Lizzie
January 14th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Arayl gazed at the cat in amazment, Dargon, my dragon, floated next to the cat, thinking that it was a dragon and happy that it wasn't alone. Hours past and finally a whistle blew, the train was comming to a stop.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 14th, 2005, 09:45 AM
I then felt the train stop, and just turned around without another word to the man, but when i turned around the door was gone, "Oh my god I'm halusinating." I said to my6self and began to walk down the aisle, having already changed before getting on the train. I saw a bunch of smoke and lights and stopped.

Lizzie
January 14th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I stood up and took my stuff from the top shelf "ready to go?" i asked

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 14th, 2005, 12:20 PM
The smoke then cleared, and i walked through, laughing all the way, fireworks, classic. I lovedn 'um. Wesleys Wizard weaseys brand no doubt, only the best. I then walked off the train and saw the massive building again, Jagnem. I was home!

Kay11190
January 14th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Yeah, in a second." Kay got up, picked up Saber's cage and headed out of the compartment. As he headedout of the train he could smell a trace of smoke, but from what he didn't know. He stepped out of the train where he saw a man taking cages and pets. He handed over Saber's cage to the man, and turned to Arayl. "I sthere somewhere specific we have to go to?"

Psychotic_Demon
January 14th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Saphira almost fell out of her seat when the train lurched to a stop. "Heh, lets see what the teachers think about that one." She said, looking out the door at the smoke. She walked out of the compartment, almost hitting someone. "Sorry..." she muttered, waiting for the boy.

Akio123
January 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"Come on guys we will be late to get off if we do not!"

~Ozy~
January 14th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"The teachers don't need to know" I said, grinning. Things had gone as planned, looked like I'd even blown out a wndow.

Lizzie
January 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I looked at Kay "yes, a man named proffesor Melencholy should take all first years to the entrance, i'll see you around, and good luck with the sorting hat" I said, i walked towards the second year group and waved at Kay and Hachi one last time and disappeard in the crowed of first years as we headed towards the castle

Akio123
January 15th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"I will see you guys later. I got to get to my professor."

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Kay watched as Arayl dissappeared into the crowd of second years and above. Kay looked around he wasn't the only person who looked a bit nervous and confused. He tried to mave toward the front of everyone to find Professor Melencholy. He managed to get back next to the train and kept a look out for the professor.

Psychotic_Demon
January 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Saphira moved away from whoever she had bumped into, and joined the flood of students that were headed somewhere she couldnt see. In a few seconds, she had been separated from that boy.

Okay, so whos this 'Professor Melencholy' everyone keeps mentioning? And, where the heck am I going? She wondered, just letting herself be swept through the crowd. Kali moved from Saphira's shoulder to her head, meowing quietly.

~Ozy~
January 16th, 2005, 03:08 PM
This was almost too good an opportunity to pass up. Large crowd, vulnerable hoods and such. Perfect. I still had a few spare fireworks left, even after the stunt I was planing for tonight. I took out another firecracker, found the hood of an unsuspecting third-year, lit it, dumped it and shuffled away fast as I could in the crowd.

Psychotic_Demon
January 16th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"OW!!! WHAT THE?!?" Someone from behind Saphira shouted. She could see a bunch of flashing lights, and could hear screaming. Saphira knew exactly what had happened, and had to smile at the boys ideas. She let the smile disappear.

Um, lets see... Try to find someone I know in this crowd, or keep going an get lost... I think I'll choose number one. Saphira turned around letting everyone pass her, trying to find the one person that might acctualy acept her as a friend.

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Since he couldn't see anything KAy decided to follow the first year crowd. Being pushed around in the croud he bumoed and tripped over a girl. "I'm really sorry it's just this crowd is horrible." He said as he was getting up.

~Ozy~
January 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I snickered as I heard the shout from behind. I'd lost the girl in the crowd, but so it went. I'd probably see her again in lessons, or at the feast, wherever. Who knew, I'd like to see her again. My...habits...had given me a lack of friends.

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 06:04 PM
I see my friends in the first year group. So I decided to go meet up with them later I decided. "Hey guys, see yah later!"

Psychotic_Demon
January 16th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"It okay." Saphira said, watching them stand. "I haveno idea where... um, he never told me his name, but I met someone on the train, and now I have no idea where they went..." She said quietly, turning around and starting to walk.

~Ozy~
January 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM
A flash of dirty-blonde hair, a glimpse of a familiar face talking to someone. I raised my arm amongst the milling crowd and shouted "hey! Girl from my compartment! Over here!" Hopefully she'd hear, I didn't want to have to start this year without a friend. I started to push through the crowd to get to her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 17th, 2005, 09:33 AM
I just walked through the crowd finding my way up to the castle, we were probably supposed to wat for a teacher, but i wasn't one for corwds, I was more of a 'hang with my close friends' kinda guy. I did see a girl on the train i thought was pretty, she looked familiar, but i din't know from where.

Lizzie
January 18th, 2005, 12:34 PM
I got to the main hall, I sat down at the table of my house and saw the teachers already seated at the high table, the sorting Hat sat on a stool and awaited all the first years

Psychotic_Demon
January 18th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Saphira turned around, hearing someone call to her. She knew that voice. "Hey." She called back, walking toward him. "I never got your nam-" Someone pushed her down, and Saphira landed on her back. She glared at them for a second, before starting to rise. "I never got your name."

~Ozy~
January 18th, 2005, 08:31 PM
"I'm Jake" I replied, holding out my hand with a cocky grin on my face. "Jake Devins. You?"

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Saphira took his hand, and stood up. "Saphira Moonstream." She said, starting to turn around. The silver chain that she wore around her neck was now visible, But Saphira didnt notice.

~Ozy~
January 19th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I was somehow entranced by the silver chain, but I didn't dare touch. Instead, I said "Pleased to meet you. I suppose we should get to school."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 20th, 2005, 06:26 AM
I then watched as people walkedby me into school, I was happy to be back, but something was missing, I had no one to hang out with, last year I was pretty much a loner, my two friends, one of which died, and one of which got trasfered because his parents wanted him to study dark magic, obviously weren' here anymore.

Psychotic_Demon
January 21st, 2005, 05:42 PM
"I supose we should." Saphira said walking toward the magnificant castle that towered over the childern. Its stone walls seemed to hold magic and secrets that were too complicated for almost anyone to understand. Saphira almost shuddered.

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:11 PM
For me, looking at the castle was a homecoming. This place was better than with my parents and little sister. I smiled fondly. I noticed Saphira shudder through my haze of happiness, though. I asked gently "Cold?" It was a foolish question, of course. It was unseasonally warm, about seventy degrees.

Psychotic_Demon
January 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Not really... This place is huge bigger than Hogwarts, at least...." She said in amazement, walking under the arched gateway. Statues lined either side of this outside hall, and soon they arived in a courtyard, where the entrace to the castle was. Everyone stopped.

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:25 PM
"So I've heard, the founders didn't spare a cent. You should see the brrom track" I replied, a small smile graging my lips as I thought of the huge track, five miles around.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 22nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
I decided waiting wasn't going to do me any good, that's when I saw her, the girl from the train, or that's what I called her since thats where I saw her. She was walk9ing with a guy, they seemed to be about the same age. They walked past me and they seemed to be talking about jagnem's broom track. It may of seemed like i was a stalker but I decided to follow them, I wanted to find out who this girl was.

Psychotic_Demon
January 22nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Broom track? All we had was a Quidditch field. Dang, these people didnt spare a cent..." Saphira said, looking all around. She had never seen a place so huge, so magical, so... indescribable...

Sudently, her head shot up. She looked over her shoulder, Scanning the area with her sapphire eyes, noticing something unusual. A moment ago, that boy had been in front of them, and now he was behind... She shrugged it off, continuing to walk with Jake.

~Ozy~
January 23rd, 2005, 09:51 AM
"Yeah, I've heard of you Brits and your Quidditch" I replied jokingly, not noticing the boy following us. "I personally prefer stunt racing, but I play a bit of Quadpot."

Psychotic_Demon
January 23rd, 2005, 02:57 PM
Saphira shook her head. "Its Quiditch, and I used to play seeker. Yes, we brits do like that game. But I've never broom raced before..." She said, trying to drop her accent. She didnt exactly sound like and American as much as she'd like to. "Ah heck, I give up. Screw trying to copy an american accent..." Saphira joked.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 28th, 2005, 04:31 PM
I just continued to follow them, seeing the girl turn around, I jumped out of the way as not to be seen. I then moved to behind them when they began walking again. I almost burst out laughing when the boy refered to Quiditch as Quadpot. I had never actually played Quiditch, but at least I knew how to say it.

Psychotic_Demon
January 28th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Now, now, everyone, follow me!" Said an unfamiliar voice, way up near the front of the crowd. Saphira guessed it was Prof. Melencholy. She nervously looked over her shoulder, just incase, and followed everyone up the stairs to a large hallway.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 28th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I dodged her glance again, but then heard the teachers voice, so I followed them further into the school.I knew where we were going for a bit, then the corridors changed into ones that were unfamiliar to me, "Any idea where we are?" asked the girl jumping to catch up with her.

Psychotic_Demon
January 28th, 2005, 05:04 PM
"No, I've never been here...." Saphira said quietly, looking all around. Statues lined the corridors, and everyones footsteps echoed on the marble floors. Tall pillars rose from the ground, with divine designs carved on them. "This place is better than Hogwarts..." She muttered. Fianly, Saphira noticed the boy who had been following them. Or so she thought.

~Ozy~
January 28th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Oi! Brit!" I said jokingly. "Quadpot's an entirely different game!" Noticing the boy as well, I added "We're in the East wing of the school, teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts. The Great Hall's down the corridor and to our left."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 29th, 2005, 06:26 AM
"Ahh I see," I said, "But I do have fiends from Britan they say hogwarts is amazing" I said then relizing she was british and would probably be a perfectly good judge of schools. I just shrugged it off, and kept moving, enjoying seeing this section of school."

Psychotic_Demon
January 29th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"Yes, Hogwarts is pretty amazing, but its nothing like this..." Saphira said, still gazing all around. For a moment a look of sadness crossed her face, but was replaced by wonder again. I hope I can stay here... She thought, trying hard to stay focused.

~Ozy~
January 29th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"You sure you're fine" I asked, dropping my light demeanor in an instant. We were raching the lobby. Each the entrance to each wing was guarded by a massive statue of an Amrican historical figure, General Patton in this case.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 30th, 2005, 06:38 AM
I just kept walking as we past a large general statue. I did notice that the boy seemed pretty kool, and so did the girl, but yet I didn't really know either of them. "I don't think I caught your names" I said buttting once again into their conversation.

Psychotic_Demon
January 30th, 2005, 08:47 AM
"Saphira Moonstream..." Saphira said absent-mindedly. She was captivated by the massive statues. This place was so huge... "So, whats yours?" Saphira asked, suddently snapping back to reality.

~Ozy~
January 30th, 2005, 09:35 AM
"Jake Devins" I replied, smiling and extending my hand for him to shake.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 30th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I shook his hand and introduced myself to both, but I turned to Saphira to do so. "Jasper, My lady" I said to her. "You have a beautiful name."

~Ozy~
January 30th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"So charming" I said dryly. A grin was entrenched on my face now, I thought the dynamic between these two quite amusing. I added "We should get to the Hall, the feast'll start soon." I took a left, heading down the north wing of the school.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 30th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Why thank you" I said as he walked away. 'We should get to the feast as well," I said to Saphira. "May I escort you?" I asked her holding out a hand. I never was one to take things slow.

Psychotic_Demon
January 30th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Saphira smiled (Somrthing you didnt see on a regular basis) and took his hand. "Of course." She said playfully.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 30th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I smiled and gently took her hand. We walked slowly toward Malomenth's Hall, the one the feast was to be held in. That was when 100 smells reached my nose, foods, 1000's of plates heaping with delicious food, it was overwhelming. "The feast smells exceptionally good this year" I said, although I had only had last years feast so it wasn't much of a comparison.

~Ozy~
January 30th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Aye" I added in noncommitally. It was happening again, they were moving away from me and into themselves. Oh well, I should have guessed it would've happened. I still had my pranks, and a school full of kids to victimize.

Psychotic_Demon
January 30th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Ooc: Jared... dont leave me.... *whimpers*

Ic: "So, Jake, what do prank do you plan to use during the feast?" Saphira asked, breaking away from Jared. After seeing his preformance in the train and in the crowd, she was sure he was going to pull off something.

~Ozy~
January 30th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Expect a big to-do on the Godenly table" I replied, pointing it out to Saphi.
<OOC>Sorry, RP block.<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
January 30th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Ooc: Same here... *yawns* -o-

Ic: Saphira tilted her head, wondering what on earth he could do. There were many things to cause chaos. Saphira couldnt decide which one though.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 31st, 2005, 03:30 AM
Saphira broke away from me to go talk to that other guy Jake, I growled under my breath, no good, rotten... I decided to approach them and join in on their conversation. "Expect a big to-do on the Godenly table" I heard Jake say as I walked up. "Ah, yer a prankster yerself I see," I said in a mischevious mannor. "I have a few big ones planned for this year as well, one for the feast actually, would you care to help? We could follow in the great Weasly's footsteps."

Psychotic_Demon
January 31st, 2005, 04:06 PM
Saphira raised her eyebrows? "Well, it seems we have two pranksters. Might I know what your planning? I'm sure theres a way I could find a way to help. Maybe cause a distraction..." She said, a mischevious look in her eyes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 31st, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Well its sort of a surrise," I said, smiling devilishly. "But i can tell you it involves, a lot of smoke bombs..." I said not wanting to ruin the surprise even to her.

I really dont have anything planed I'm making this up as i go XD

~Ozy~
January 31st, 2005, 05:14 PM
"Only smoke bombs" I asked dryly. with a flourish, a few firecrackers were in my fingers, saying "I have a few extra, feel free to use them. These babies were responsible for that commoion on the train, I played around with the power a bit."

Psychotic_Demon
January 31st, 2005, 05:17 PM
Saphira grinned remembering those. Not to mention, the kid who had the back of his head shaved.

"Well," Saphira said, digging through her black bag, "Heres my contribute. Swap bombs. It'll turn the Great Hall into a swamp. I'm sure you know where I got them. But, make sure no one catches you. At Hogwarts, someone got expelled for having one."

~Ozy~
January 31st, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Thanks" I replied, snatching them one-handed. "I have my own cache tucked in my trunk, but these will definately help." It was expensive to import Weasely products, but well worth it for a properly done prank.

Psychotic_Demon
January 31st, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Welcome. I have a few others tucked away, but not many. Weasely products are the best, although I've only been there a few times." Saphira said, letting her smile fade. "I kinda miss my old house, but this place is much better."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 1st, 2005, 04:22 PM
The weasley wer known world wide, "Hey did you hear the weasleys came out with a new line of products for muggles, they barely made it to the market, because of the small ammount of magic required to make them beat the competition" I told the other prankster, Jake. Saphira didn't seem to be no goodie two shoes either. "Ya those products are coming to america within the next few weeks."

Psychotic_Demon
February 1st, 2005, 04:36 PM
Saphira smiled. "Yep. I saw them being loaded onto a plane at the airport. There were boxes and boxes." She said, looking out a window at the night sky. She was lost in her thoughts in a few seconds.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 2nd, 2005, 03:22 PM
"That's awesome I want to buy some just to compare them to the wizarding brand." I knew they would even compare but it would be kool to see all my favorite gadgets and prank tools, exposed to the muggle society.

Psychotic_Demon
February 8th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Ooc: Ack! Its dying!!!

Ic: Saphira shrugged. "I dont think theres gonna be a comparison, but whatever." She said, smiling. All the students filed into the great hall, where everything sudently went quiet. Saphira looked around, wondering what was going to happen next.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 07:04 AM
OOC: It won't die, I wont let it!

IC: "I don't think there'll be any comparison either, but just to see ya know?" I walked into the Great hall after saphira, finding my table easily. I didn't go toward it but first asked Saphira this, "What house are you in anyway?"

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"I dunno," Saphira said thoughtfully, shrugging, "Last year I was at Hogwarts, so I don't know what'll happen." Kids all around her started talking excitedly, while the first years stood nevously in the center of the room. There where a few rumors about how students at Jagnem were sorted. Some said through a test, some said they were just thrown into some house. Another one (and the most believeable), stated a large raven sorted them. Saphira didnt know, but she would find out.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 01:16 PM
"Oh i see" I said to her. "The sorting ceremony will begin shortly I have to get to my table soon but I can wait a bit longer." As i said this Master Derumonth approached us. "May I have a word with this lovely young lady?" he asked me. He seemed to be smiling although it wasn't in his lips it was in eyes. "Sure," I replied.

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Wha...? Saphira wondered, looking at the man. He seemed to be very young, compared to Dumbledor. Of course, everything did, if you really thought about it.

"Yes?" Saphira asked sweetly, although she felt that this man didnt trust her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
OOC: I'm gonna switch to first person from his perspective kay, so don't get confused.

IC: I walked her away from her friend. "Saphira, most first years here must go through a simple sorting ceremony," I told her."Since you're not quite a first year," I said pausing to clear my throat, "I'll let you chose what house you wish to be in." I then continued, "Hadliish, known for their bravery. Crawlin, known for their cunning and stealth. Godenly, known for inteligence. Or you could chose to be Frat'a'pi, a house comprived of students who demonstrate all of these things. If you'd like to be in your friend's house he's in Frat'a'pi."

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Saphira smiled slightly, not letting anyone see. "Alright, I'll be in Frat'a'pi," Saphira said calmly, though she was far from calm. But... something still told her the headmaster didn't trust her. Or even want her here. She told herself to watch out.

Kay11190
February 10th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OOC:How do we know what house we're going to be sorted into?

IC:Kay walked in last of all the first year awing at the gigantic building. He wondered what house he would be in looking around at all the students at their tables. I guess i have to wait and find out. Kay thought. He then stood and waited for futher instructions from the teacher.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 11th, 2005, 03:40 AM
OOC; I'm switching back to first person from my charcter again, sorry for the changing.

IC: I heard saphira and the master speaking about something, and he then walked to other direction. I walked over to saphira, wanting to know what the master had spoken to her about. "What'd he say?"

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"I could choose a house to be in. I'm in Frat'a'pi." Saphira said, hiding her supicion of the headmaster. She smiled brightly, sitting down. "So," Saphira started, tilting her head slightly, "How are people sorted...?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 11:21 AM
"That's awesome, same house as me... just so ya know your in the smart house!" I said laughing slightly. I then said, "People are sorted simply, the head master asks you three questions, What's your name, What type of wand do you have, and what is your favorite hobbie. No one knows how, but by those three questions he sorts you himself. It's actually a quite entertaining ceremony." I couldn't wait to watch this year, I wondered what new kids we'd get in our house.

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"Oh... There were tons of different rumors at Hogwarts." Saphira said, trying again to drop her accent. "Over there, people were sorted by a talking hat." Before Jared or Jake could speak she said, "Don't ask..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 11:33 AM
I almost burst out laghing. "Okay I know you said not to but, what the hell, a hat?" I choked down another laugh. A hat sorted them... wow... this was a new consept, I had always thought that the ceremony was similar everywhere. I guess not.

Kay11190
February 12th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Kay stood nervous after he saw the head master talk to a girl a send her to a table. Is this how they sart people. He wondered as she took a seat at the table. He looked around again at the other first years and saw they were all as nervous as him. Kay tried not to stand out hoping the head master wouldn't talk to him next.

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Well, it was created by the founders of Hogwarts. The Sorting Hat was then enchanted, and now it can talk..." The look on Jared's face almost made her choke. "Okay, okay, I know, its funny. Your supossed to sit there forever, with the thing on your head, and hope to God you'll be sorted into your friends house. I could have sworn that thing was talking to me..." That, was known as a blonde moment, but it was true.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 12:06 PM
I couldn't take it anymore I burst out laughing not very loud, but I couldn't stop myself, I mean it was too funny. "You actually put on a hat, a talking enchanted hat and it tells you what house your in, man the people who thought that up were lunatics."

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Saphira laughed with Jared. "Oi! I've always wondered, 'what the hell were they thinking?!'. I see I'm not alone!"

Ooc: I jeep getting RP blocks... something is wrong woth me today...

Kay11190
February 12th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Kay watched as the Head Master sorted through more and more kids getting stedily closer to him. He turned to look and saw some kids heading further back and hide. Kay decided to stay in his place as more people sat at their tables. Kay then looked around to see if he saw Arayl but couldn't find her and ended up moving back to look.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Ya, sounds like they were pretty wacked," I said, "We should go to our table. It's right over there" I said gesturing to a table far to the left.

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Saphira followed his gaze, seeing a table. "Alright, fine by me," She said happily. She was at a new school, already had new friends, and might acctually be able to make it through the year. It was amazing.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I walked over to my table and found the seat I used last year the entire year. My two best friends sat beside me then but aat the moment no one did, I hoped soon people would occupy those spots.

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Saphira sat across from Jared, still looking the room over in amazement. It was so big, and there were so many people... She couldn't wait to see the rest of the castle. It looked and felt as if it were older that Hogwarts, containing so many memories from the past...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 05:04 PM
"This castle was built in like the 1200's," I told her, "Yet its still looks like new, must be a charm of something, must be wicked strong to last this long though..." I looked around.

Psychotic_Demon
February 13th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Oi, Hogwarts was built a really long time after that! Forgot when, but its not that old." Jagnem really was amazing. It was bigger, better, and was always a step ahead of Hogwarts. Good thing she had moved to the U.S.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 13th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"Ya its really old, and always the best," I said almost wanting to make sure saphira knew she had made the right choice by moving here. "This place is awesome, isn't it?"

Psychotic_Demon
February 13th, 2005, 06:30 PM
She nodded, watching as first years got sorted. The ceremony was going by pretty fast. At Hogwarts it could take hours, depending on how many people there were. She could remember being sorted. But the best thing of all was, they didn't have a talking hat.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 18th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Soon the ceremony was finished, and a prefect from our house stepped forward and told us to follow him to our Dorm rooms. I steeped up from my table, turning to wait for saphira. "Come on."

Psychotic_Demon
February 19th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Saphira stood up, following after Jared. She had no idea where she was going. Grand paintings lined the walls, some speaking to the students, others hiding, others ignoring them. Above them was an endless maze of stairs.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 12:05 PM
We walked for a while, I was silent as I could tell Saphira was checking everything out and was preoccupied. But suddenly, as if I was meant to see it, one of the paintings just ahead of me glowed a strange gold color. That was the color they glowed when they were being used a a transporter. It was a complexe consept, but in theory if the portal was open people could get out... but people could also go in. "Saphira?" I asked, "Are you willing to take a risk?" I finished with an evil smile.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Ooc: What are you planning....? *shifty eyes*

Ic: Saphira's brain took a minute for that to register. "Anou?" She asked, looking at him. Obviously, he was planning something. Saphira was curious, so she replied, "Yeah, sure... What are you planning?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Well..." I said ponting to the painting, "That painting is able to be used as a telporter," I then bit my lip, a nervous habbit. "I don't know where its leading, but we can go through it, and we could end up anywhere." I said, digging into my lip harder. I then smiled slightly, "We could end up upstairs, or we could end up in london..." I said with an even larger smile. I then said in a whispering voice, "That's the risk!"

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"London? I used to live in London..." Saphira said, smiling. "Well, I don't know where we'll end up, whether it is my home or anywhere else, but it sounds like fun! Lets go!" She said, walking towards it and pausing a moment to let Jared catch up. She had no idea what was going to happen.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Let's... Wait.. just so you know we could get expelled for this..." I then smiled evilly, "But thats oly if we're caught... which we wont be..." I then jumped into the painting and opened my eyes. I could see nothing, nothing but a bright light.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Saphira jumped in after him, feeling herself fall... and fall... and fall. It seemed like a never-ending drop. Only it ended. And she landed on her back.

"Oi... Where are we?" She asked, only seeing a bright light. It blinded her for a moment.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM
"No idea" I said still not being able to see. I tryed to wipe my eyes in hope of clearing away the light. Dumb idea, all it did was make it so that instead of being blibded all i could see was spots. This was really aggrivating me.

Psychotic_Demon
February 21st, 2005, 04:09 PM
Saphira uttered a spell, and the light dimmed. She froze, and stared ahead. The only thing she could say "Whoa..."

Ooc: RP block...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 04:30 PM
OOC: I don't know what to say either... I'll think of something though...

Kay11190
March 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM
OOC: Hey you guys seem to be stuck

IC:Kay had been following the two quietly and noticed them jumped into a picture. Must be some kind of portal I guess. I wonder where it leads. he thought to himself. Kay then went into the picture without hesitation to what seemed to be a dimly lighted room. He seemed to recognize the room from somewhere and he didit was the Hogwarts library but it seemed to be cursed with a light charm. He then noticed the two kids he had been following and ran up to them. "Do you guys no how in the world that picture brought us all the way to Hogwarts?" He asked

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 15th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Suddenly the light seemed to dim, and I could see everything. I could see books of every kind, children running rampant, and the constant Shh of the librarian. I didn't recognize the place, but a second later a kid I seemed to recognize fell in behind me and told us that we were inside the Hogwarts library. I just stared in awe, what could I do, I mean I was tresspassing on Hogwarts property, technically the ministry of magic could get involved.

Kay11190
March 15th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Alright before we get into any trouble let's think about how to get back. If there was a picture that braught us here then ther could be a picture here that does the same thing. So do either of you know if this place has any pictures like that." Kay asked them starting to worry about what might happen if they got cauht

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM
I looked behind us hoping to see the same picture that brought us here, with no luck, only a wall, with a rotating walpaper of lions, serpants, and the other beasts which names escaped him at the moment. "What're we gonna do, I mean..." I paused I didn't know what the hell I was gonna do, I wanted an adventure, but all the way to Hogwarts, that was a little steep even for the great prankster. "Well, we better find a way outta her, or else!"

Psychotic_Demon
April 13th, 2005, 12:38 PM
"I know my way around here, but idf anyone notices us we're dead." She could blend in with the students here if no one noticed her robes, but the other two couldn't. They had 'american accents' and the second they spoke everyone would know they were from somewhere else. This wasn't good...

"Follow me," She whispered, "And don't speak. Try to keep in the shadows."