• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jagnem, the Other School: Magic and Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    sry i'm late XD
    -------------
    Arayl walked alone to the platform, just seconds ago her parents announced their devorce, she bowed her head and tried not to reveal her tears that soaked her face in pain and agony. Trailing along her was her rat-Dargon, Japanees for Dragon. As she borded the train, her head still bowed, she walked towards a room that was empty, but bumbped into a boy. Arayl looked up at the boy, but wuickly looked down so it wouldn't reveal her many tears "I'm so sorry!" she said (someone be the boy XD)

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    OOC: Nooooo! Because in their third year they all become teenagers: 13. I specifically remember. I do things in my head to help me remember things. I remember the HP characters were always 10 years older than the number of their year at school. So year 1 would be 11. And year 5 would be 15. And Harry will be sixteen in July! :P

IC: I sighed as I climbed onto the train and searched for a place to sit. I finally found an empty seat and let myself down.

Journey, my Siamese cat, curled up on my lap, purring. I stroked his head.

OOC: The cat is named after my friends old cat, that she had to give up because it peed all over their stuff.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "It's ok, don't worry about it. Do you want to sit with me, i'd actually like the company?" He asked after noticing a tear fall to the ground. "So what do you say?" He asked the girl again.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I tried not to look up, 'I guess i also want some company after what happend' I thought, "alright" I said, trying not to seem so helpless. I walked into a room and sat down next to the boy "my names Arayl" I said, trying to change the subject

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Mines Kay, it's nice to meet you. That's a pretty cool dragon you have there what's its name?" He said looking at Aray whos head was still down."I wonder why her head is down it seems like she is upset about something but don't know what." He thought to himself.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOC: 0_o;; okay i guess i could change it to dragon XD
    -------------
    I turned my head towards Dargon, my dragon, "thanks-" I sniffled "-his name is Dargoon, it's nice to meet you Kay-i like your owl" I said, smileing at the adorable creature. A man knocked at their door, pushing a whole cart of chocolate with him "chocolates?" he asked

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Sure how much for four choclates?"Kay asked. That would be one seven sickles and two knuts." Replied the man. Kay handed him the money and the man strolled off with the cart.Kay handed Aray two of the chacolates and started to eat his. "So is this your first year here because it's mine. I'm so nervous from wondering what house I'm going to be placed in." He said un rapping his second chacolate.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: *whiny voice* jar-head... clean out your inbox already!!!

ic: Saphira sighed, staring blankly out the window of the Jagnem Express. Kali, her calico cat lay in her lap, curled up in a ball.

"Kali... I wonder what its gonna be like..." Saphira said quietly, absent-mindedly stroking her pet, "I wonder what house I'll be in..." Kali stretched, yawning. "Shows how much you care about my school..."

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I boarded the train, smiling wickedly. I'd have to wait until my mom was out of sight, if she saw or heard anything, I'd be back home in a hurry. I knocked sharply on a compartment doo. Could see that it contained a girl with a cat. I hadn't seen her before.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira looked up, and stopped trying to start a conversation with her cat.

"Yes?" She asked, letting them in. Kali jumped off of Saphira's lap, landing in the seat next to her.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Mind if I take a seat" I asked, not bothering to wait for a reply as I slid into the benchlike seat across from the girl.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    ooc: IT"S ARAYL XD
    --------------
    I took the chocolate and whiped my tears "thanks" I said, i bit some of the chocolate off "i'm in my second year, you're going to love it here, we have some of the best teachers" I said, cheering up

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "No, not really..." Saphira muttered, noticing he didnt wait for an answer. She continued staring out the window, hardly blinking.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Cool, I bet i will."Kay said finishing his last chacolate. "What house are you in anyway? He asked taking a treat out of his pocket for Saber.He put his hand in the cage and Saber ate it happily.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Thanks" I replied, grinning. I pulled three smaller fireworks and began wiring the fuses together as I said "I'm afraid I don't know you. First year?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Well, last year, when I lived in London, I was a first year at Hogwarts. Now I have no idea what I am." She admitted, watching him handle the fireworks. You managed to sneak those past your family? I tried, but they caught me..."

~Ozy~

Years
    "Ah, that'd explain it. I suppose the teachers will sort you out." I finished with the fireworks and said "It's all in knowing where to hide them. A few secret pockets in my pants and I'm good."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back