• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jagnem, the Other School: Magic and Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Alright." I said reluctantly to the girl. I brought my cat and myself into the car with me.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Well my name is Hachi, Hachi Readmen. and this is my cat, Kaze." They seem nice as I wonder to myself.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Arayl os in her second year Hachi. Oh, yeah it's nice to see you agian aside from quidditch camp." Kay said looking Hachi. "So do you want to play quiddicth naxt saturday against me if the pitch isn't reserved and how are you in your second year we just got our leeters last month."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    So he does rember me. "Well you were never good enogh to beat me Kay, I still do not think you can beat me. Okay, I guess beating you again would be fun." I chukkled. "Seriously though how have you been, Kay? It really is nice to see you agin."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I then walked up the aisles still looking for a seat, there was a charge of first years this year and the train was overcrowded. I did finally find a door, which looked promising, but the door was blue unlike the red doors that were scattered the train walls. I walked in to find one person sitting there spinning their wand in their hand, it was an adult. He jumped as i closed the door behid me. "Who are you how did you ge in here?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: jar-head..... one word: inbox

ic: Saphira shrugged. "I had about two minutes to hide them. Not exactly an easy task..."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "It's nice t see you see again too Hachi. And Hachi you can't blame me if they didn't put me as seeker and I scored most of our points the only thing is you got the snitch every game after twenty minutes and besides I've been practicing every position since camp ended. By the way you never answered how your a second year when it's our first year going here."Kay said now watching Kaze look into the cage containing Saber.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    [ooc] two words i did!! [/ooc]

[ic] "I just walked in" I told him.
    "No you cn't just walk into this room, you mave to cast a strong charm, probly not laerned by you until post-school" He said.
    "All i did was walk in" I told him honestly.
    "You must have strong psychic abilitys to have seen and opened that door without knowing the charm." He said.
    "I do" I replied.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Well Kay I was always very good at magic, I have been using spells since I was in diapers. I was skipped a year despite I am the same age as you. Also, I may have beean a great seeker and I got the golden S! You are just jelous.!"nitch in 2 minutes and you know it."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "I really wish I was jelous Hachi, but it's not that important. So when do we change into our robes I can't wait to get there. IT's going to be amazing but I still have no clue what house i'm going to be in." Kay started drift into thought about which house he would be sorted into.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Well no wonder" I replied, amazed. "One of the first lessons you shoul learn about being a hellraiser is to plan ahead." I slid the door open, touched the tip of my wand to the fuses and tossed the lit bundle down the corridor.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "I slept in..." Saphira said, picking up Kali. Kali relaxed, seeming limp, and as if she had no bones at all. Saphira rolled her eyes, and place her calico in her lap anyways.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOC: sry >_<;;
    ----------
    Arayl smiled at Hachi and Kay "you guys can play quiddich?" I said amazed, "so do I! i usually play as keeper-but i'm not the best" I said, 'well that was stupid, now they're going to think i'm a complete idiot compaired to how skilled they are'

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ow, Can you put that stupid cat back in it's cage. To think this is one of the only things I don't know a spell for. Anyway Arayl it think it's great that you play Keeper, it's actually a very hard position to play.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "He is not as good as I am and never call my cat stupid!" Kaze then turned into a dragon "Did I mention that my cat can transform if you upset it."

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I waited with anicipation for the commotion to come. They were the magical equivilent of firecrackers, but from what I knew, that was quite a step up. with a series of loud snaps, bright flashes of light flashed in the corridor. I chuckled a sound that was all but a giggle, actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back