PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Collide!!!

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Hello! This is my first RP on this site... Well here it goes:
Plot:
In the lands of Hyrule, Mushroom Kingdom and Mobius. A big black hole sucked everyone into it. They were all Teleported to Planet X (What I am short on Ideas here :P) the Main villians, Ganondorf, Bowser and Eggman made there minions take over the planet exept small areas. You have to travel this land and defeat the Enemies and stop them. All citizens were teleported to a Villiage called Littlewood but worst of all. Mario, Link and Sonic were kidnapped!!

What you need to fill:
Name:
Species (Koopa etc.):
Bio (What they like and do):

My Character:
Name: Blushi
Species: Yoshi
Bio: A blue Yoshi that is not as hungry as the others. Can be shy.

We will start with 5 People.

Chikara
April 10th, 2005, 08:46 AM
this is cool for your first one!

name: Reshi
species: yoshi
bio: red yoshi who dosnt like to be excluded for her gender(its a girl)

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Cool:) keep em comin! You can be:
Hryrulian
Goomba
Koopa
Yoshi
Animal (Like Sonic as a Hedgehog etc.)
Human (Mario style)

PS: Since I joined earlier I have a few questions:
1. How do I keep track of threads??? Like flag them and stuff?
2. Whats all this about "Trainer Card"? I want one but I have no idea what they are :P
3. What is this Drawing thingie about?

PrinceOfDarkness
April 10th, 2005, 09:13 AM
this is cool for your first one!

name: Reshi
species: yoshi
bio: red yoshi who dosnt like to be excluded for her gender(its a girl)
Cool, ur a girl. That's awsome.

name: Strider
species: Yoshi
bio: A tough and small Yoshi. Blue and is very caring. Protects others.

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 09:17 AM
1 Once someone has posted,the title will be in dark bold....does that make sence?
2 ...It's this thingy having to do with pokemon...it's...kinda weird..
3 drawing thingy? You mean the Art Gallery?

I wanna join!

Name:Elda (related to Princess Zelda)
Species:Hyrulian
Bio (What they like and do):has same powers as Zelda and is yet child-ish...so she likes to play around! XD

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Everyone here likes Yoshi :P

PS: Who likes my Sig? Mario the Pokemon!!:P

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 09:50 AM
lol! Yeah! (I can imagine Ash throwing his pokeball saying,"Mario! I choose you!" lol! Anways...how many people do you want till we can start?

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Anways...how many people do you want till we can start?
5 People. How many have I got... Weve got 3 Now.:)

Chikara
April 10th, 2005, 10:43 AM
he said 5 and im gonna shut up cause your all spamming!

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 10:47 AM
..spamming? ...I'll go tell my friends about this rp,ok? *runs off*

Forgotten_hope
April 10th, 2005, 12:21 PM
yeah she told me so here i am
Name:Zink(related to Link)
Species:Hyrulian
Bio:He is just like Link,except he is younger,and more of a child.

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 01:39 PM
One more person and were ready to go!:)

More questions:
1.What is this "Paired" Stuff???
2. What does "Supscribed Thread" Mean???

Chikara
April 10th, 2005, 02:36 PM
1. that goes in pm and stuff like that, but its boyfriend girlfriend stuff
2. i dont even know that...

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 02:38 PM
1. If you have a really great friend on here,then you can ask to be "paired" with that person...so..it's a friendship thing.. *smiles*
2. ...I have no idea...*still smiles*

I'll go ask another! Be right back! *runs of..again*

Esupio
April 11th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Name:Blaze
Species: Falcon (like falco from star fox)
biography: has a rapid fire laser

Chikara
April 13th, 2005, 12:04 PM
yay! we can start! too bad im horrible at starting stuff!

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Well..Yoshiman made it...he should start it! XD

Yoshiman
April 14th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Ok!
Blushi woke up and found himself at a strange town. There were these humans and Koopas there wer loads of 'em!
"Excuse me... Where am I?" Asked Blushi to another Yoshi.

Forgotten_hope
April 14th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I wake up,and stand up off the ground."Where am I...."I look around."What are these strange dinosaur creatures...."I look at the Yoshi's."Do I know anyone in this odd place..."I look around,and see Elda."Elda!Yes I know her."I run over to her."Elda.Elda wake up."

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 12:46 PM
ic: Elda felt someone nudging her arm. She woke up to find Zink next to her. "Oh.." *looks around and sees Yoshi people* "Where are we and who are these things?"

Forgotten_hope
April 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Thats what I want to know..."I say."Maybe I should go over and see if they speek our language...."I say as I walk over to one."Do...you speak english?"

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 01:58 PM
ic; Elda walked up with him,nodding her head.

Esupio
April 15th, 2005, 07:58 AM
I woke up and leapt to my feet and saw several dinosaur creature I pulled my gun from its holster and leveled it up to the things
"what and who are you" i said to the thing

Chikara
April 15th, 2005, 01:21 PM
occ: youse guyses posts are WAAAY too short! they gotta be al least 4 sentences.

ic: I sat up, and looked to my side. I saw a guy holding a gun at me and a bunch of other Yoshi's. "Hey! Dont shoot!" I cried, holding out my tubby paws. "Do you know where we are?" I asked him hopefuly.

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 01:42 PM
ooc: okay! ..(everyone says that)

ic; Elda saw the whole scene going on. She was confused. She looked over at all the weird people. "What in the world are you and what are your names?"

ooc: Is that better?

Chikara
April 15th, 2005, 01:46 PM
occ: yup! ((im not tryin to be bossy, but i used to do that, and all mine got closed, so now, im watchin out for it))

ic: "Well, im Reshi, and Im not sure who they are." I explained. "Were yoshis" i said, looking at her structure. "Thats a little wierd... What are you?" I asked. I didnt know anything because I lived on my own.

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 01:54 PM
OOC: Yay! Thank you!

ic: Elda also stared at the weird structures on everyone. She looked at Reshi straight in the eyes. "I am Elda,my sister is Princess Zelda from Hyrule...Me and this man next to me are Hyrulians..."

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 04:18 PM
My ears ring."What are you talking about me for..."I say."Oh you were explaining we were hyrulians."I say calmly."Yes.My name is Zink."I introduce myself."Now...what did you say you were...yoshi's?Do any of you yoshi's know how we got here?"

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 08:07 PM
IC: Elda nodded. 'I would also like to know...also..in any way we can get out..my sister is probably worried..." She sighed.

Chikara
April 16th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I shook my head. "I was sleeping the last time I saw my world. Im not sure how we got here," I said, still nervously staring at the 'human' with the gun. "Uh...Could you put that thing away? Your making me nervous."

Midori Chi
April 16th, 2005, 11:35 AM
ic: Elda wasn't used to seeing guns...She never knew of them. "What is that thing?" she asked,sorta crazy-like...

Chikara
April 16th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Well, I have seen one before, its a tube, that shoots out a hard substance... I think its a little dangerous..." I explained, guessing off the top of my head.

Midori Chi
April 16th, 2005, 01:33 PM
ic; Elda was still confused. Yet,she felt better. 'Thanks..' she said.

Esupio
April 17th, 2005, 02:40 AM
OOC: I aint a human 0.o I'm one of these http://www.mundorare.com/juegos/starfox/imagenes/falco.jpg

IC: "ok ok I will put it away and the stuff that comes out of it aint hard its beams of light"

Chikara
April 17th, 2005, 07:51 AM
"Same thing. Itll still hurt!" I said, trying to prove my point.

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 08:02 AM
"Ok I think we should do a little exploring."I suggest."Maybe try to find other people and see where we are."

Chikara
April 17th, 2005, 08:13 AM
"I think thats a good idea," i said, jumping up, and suddenly feeling xited. i loved to explore.

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 08:17 AM
ic: Elda agreed. "Yes! Let's go!" she said,smiling.

Esupio
April 17th, 2005, 08:38 AM
"well come on then" I said as I dashed off

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 08:40 AM
ic: "Hey! No fair,head start!" She started running after him,laughing.

Esupio
April 17th, 2005, 08:50 AM
OC: you don't have to say IC;... everytime only if you say OC

IC:"you won't catch up" I said as I continued to speed up

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 08:53 AM
ooc:please make them longer......
ic:"Wow this is a beautiful land...."I say."But I see no houses yet.Or people for that matter." "I wonder where we are..."

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 08:55 AM
ooc: Okay! Thanks for the tip!

ic: Elda was wearing a long dress...so ofcourse she wouldn't win... *Stupid dress...* she thought. Then,she stopped. She took out her Hyrulian money and thought *Maybe I could find a clothes store and get something more comfortable...*

Esupio
April 17th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"well I think that I can wait for these others to catch up' I said as I stopped and picked up my blaster I took the side panel off and began to fiddle
"there might help now its upgraded" I said as I shot down a apple from the tree and ate it

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 09:09 AM
"Hmph using fancy lasers to get an apple."I say looking at him."I'd much rather get it the old fashion way..."I say as I walk over to the tree.I climb up and slice of with my sword.I stay in the tree eating it."Wow..this world s beautiful...."

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 09:18 AM
ic: Elda saw a building. She went up to it and asked the old man,"Do you sell clothes here?" The old man paused. "..I believe so...would you like to take a look?" Elda smiled and stepped in. There certainly was a wide selection. She held out her gold. 'Do you except this kind of money?" "A Hyrulian,eh? Oh,I haven't seen one in 2 years...I will except it..." He took 3 coins from her. Elda found a tank top and shorts with some sandles. She took them,changed,and took her old clothes and gave them to the keeper. "Here..I would like to sell this..." "Hmm...nice lines in the sewing,fine texture..I'll give you five Yoshi coins for it.." "Okay! Thank you!" Then,she walked out,smiling,now she was comfotable. She then ran as fast as she could to the others.

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 09:30 AM
I see Elda running back to us."Did you find a store?Where there people there?"I say to her."Please show me the way!I could use some new cloths as well..."I say looking at my ripped cloths."And maybe he knows where we are..."

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Elda said,"He's really nice,too...You can buy and sell..so I sold my old clothes and got 5 of this land's coins! Not to mention..now I can run as fast as I can in this! Follow me!" She grabbed Zink's hand and started running toward the store.

Yoshiman
April 17th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Blushi wandered about the town. Nothing was there exept for all these weird creatures. "Hmm... MAybe I can find someone else..." He sighed as he ran up the hill to the outskirts.
Then he stopped. There was a giant ledge that was about a 60 Ft drop to the bottom where spiked plants were.
"I wonder where that is." THought Blushi as he looked at a dark city shaped like a dome in the distance.

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Whoa slow down Elda!"We arrive at the shop.I walk in."Hello Sir.I am looking for soe new clothes..."I say to him."You except hyrulian rupees right?"
Man:"Yes I do....wait are you a hyrulian just like this lady?"
me:"Why yes I am"I say as I pick out a green tan top and green shorts."I'll take these please.
Man:"That'll be 50 rupees please."
Me:"Sure no problem"I say to him."I would also like to trade in these old cloths please."
Man:"Sure but I can't give you too much..these are very ripped..." "I'll give you 3 yoshi coins."
Me:"So this is what you use as money....sure Ill take it." "Now I have a question for you....where is this place.....and what is it called?

Chikara
April 17th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I had finnaly caught up to them, and was out of breath when they began again. "Oh, forget it. Im goin back!" I said to myself.

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Elda looked around the shop again. She saw more than clothes...she saw books,maps,furniture,etc. She stared at a book. It was a book of mytholigy and spells. She stared at it for awhile,then opened it. She started reading the first pages. Nethaleem serrow meant eathquake and fiere meant fire. Her eyes started to glow for a moment,the book seeming to draw her in. She quickly shut the book. *hmmm* she thought *this could do good if we get attacked* She asked the man,"Sir..how much for this?" "Oh,that? That would be 2 Yoshi coins..it's very valuable..to let you know..1 yoshi coin is equivalent to 100 rubies.." Elda made a little smile,and gave him the money.

Rated R Superstar
April 17th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Name:Ace
Species:Koopa Troopa
Bio:Cocky and Smart,wears a blue hankerchief.

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 02:45 PM
hmm..you have the same avatar as Forgotten_hope! Anyways..thtnx for joining! I'm sure Yoshiman is happy!

Rated R Superstar
April 17th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Ooc:^^ because I dared him.
YES! MY 600th POST!

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 03:01 PM
ooc: tee hee! *But I have 1,000*

Esupio
April 18th, 2005, 08:08 AM
I wondered into the town with my laser hidden underneath the jacked unless I was considered a threat. " I don't need any clothes wonder if I can get any food." I walked into a shop and picked up some sandwhiches and some other things "erm hey can I buy this do you accept Jolo Coins." I said as I threw some Coins over the counter for the food. "so your from coneria" said the guy at the counter "yeah ended up here somehow"
" do you know falco lombadi" he said
"yeah hes my brother"
"you look alike"

Midori Chi
April 18th, 2005, 01:36 PM
ic: Elda walked out of the store and saw the conerian. She ran up to him,and smiled."Hey,what's up?"

Esupio
April 19th, 2005, 07:57 AM
"nothing I just got some food and that guy is scaring me" I said. "So are we all ready" I said as I watched a chao float around a tree. "do you know what that is" as I pointed towards it.

Yoshiman
April 19th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Blushi walked back into the town and saw a bird thing with a gun.
"AGH!!!"
He ate the gun and made it into an egg and threw it at the bird.
"Oops..." He muttered.

Esupio
April 19th, 2005, 09:22 AM
OOC: the gun was hidden

Yoshiman
April 19th, 2005, 09:46 AM
(What the heck does OOC mean? Sorry but I am new.:P)
Blushi never ate the gun he ate a rock!

Esupio
April 20th, 2005, 08:19 AM
OOC: out of character and ic: In character and you can't suddenly change what your character did
IC: I leap up kick the egg and it spilts open and I take my gun back "don't do that again." I said as I walked over to the chao and picked on up the blob above its head changed to a heart. "It likes me."
"ugh ( its a sign of hapiness)"
" its coming with me." I said straight away

Yoshiman
April 20th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Occ: Ah!
Ic: Blushi got annoyed at the bird thingie and ran off. He came to a Toad.
"Hi there!" Smiled the TOad. Then an alarm went off.
"Oh no! An Air raid!" Said the Toad shocked.
These black shadowy planes flew over head. Then a dark blue Yoshi jumped down.
"Welcome to the Parrelel Universe. I am major Purpshi!" Said the Yoshi. it looked just like Blushi only purple!
"All people here have a clone. I am yours." Said Purpshi.
"What?" Asked Blushi then a Green Bord jumped behind him. It lookd like the one he saw before exept green!
"Take him into our Shuttle." Said Purpshi as he walked up th ehill.
The green bird hadcuffed Blushi and put him into a large carrier.
"You stay there! I have to find my clone!" Said the bird as it walked of pulling out a blaster.

Esupio
April 20th, 2005, 11:52 AM
OOC: you can't control my character I could make you jump off a cliff if you could

IC: I ran up the hill and hit several buttons on my wrist watch "come on" I said nervously suddenly my arwing landed next to me and the hatch opened and my chao floated into a speacial compartment and I jumped in.
" everyone I will get a shuttle down here as fast as I can but I will take this purpshi down" I said as I took off

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2005, 12:56 PM
ic: Elda looked confused..again..."What the heck is going on with this world?!" she screamed out in the sky. She then paused in thought. "Sister..family...will I ever see you again?"

Esupio
April 22nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
"look if you wanna get after that ship and maybe find some way home get in this shuttle" I said into my intercom that sent the voice to a microphone on the shuttle
"It has a forcefield and can keep up with my ship and some weapons so you should be fine" I said

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 06:10 PM
ic: Elda hopped on the ship. *message too short*

Forgotten_hope
April 29th, 2005, 06:14 PM
ooc:pst trap...4 scentences or more xD
ic:"Hey wait for me!"I yell out.Then I jump on the ship."What were you trying to ditch me?"I say jokingly.

Esupio
April 30th, 2005, 02:14 AM
"no I am not the ship isn't leaving till every one gets on and I better go if I wanna get that yoshi thing back" I said sighing.
" and if I wanna face my clone should be cool fighting my self" I said chukling.

luis_LR8
April 30th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Name: Luis
Species: Lord (Fire Emblem)
Bio: Marquess Pherae, a noble man. Treats everything serious and is courteous. H is wrongfully accused for the attack on Bern and was annexed by the neighbouring countries. He now tries to reclaim what was rightfully his, the city of Pherae.

As he awoke to the sound of a roaring thing, he found that the ground he was in was harder than usual.
"Gah! What?! My bed!! Where is my bed!!!" he said as he frantically searched for the rest of his belongings.
"Uh oh" Something was wrong. "My swords!! Oh no!!! My Durandal!! The holy sword used by Hanon during the scouring!! All I have is my shoddy Emblem Blade." As he heard the roar of a "mettalic pegasus".
What is that? One of Nergal's contraptions. Aieee. Can't be, he died when Lord Elliwood vanquished him. I'll go investigate
He ran to the ship and brandish his blade. He drew his blade and was ready to attack the closest thing.
"May Elimine guide my blade" He prayed.

Esupio
April 30th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"great a sword dude" I sighed.
"JUST GET IN IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE" I shouted

Yoshiman
April 30th, 2005, 11:59 AM
o.c.c: Am I the Yoshi thing? Well my airship took off and your Clone took me
I.c: "Heh.. You think you are the original!" Chuckled Purpshi.
"I am!" Yelled Blushi.
Halco the bird was Piloting the ship.
"Go faster! We need to board Darkroom Kingdom!" Yelled Purpshi.
What a pun thought Blushi.

Esupio
April 30th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"WE NEED TO GO NOW THERE LEAVING THE RADAR" I said as I took off and took chase after the ship.
"come on" I said as I pushed my poiliting skills to the limit as I dodged asteriods and many other obstacles

luis_LR8
April 30th, 2005, 08:17 PM
AS Luis reached the metallic bird, he leapt up and was ready to strike.....

Esupio
May 1st, 2005, 03:00 AM
"its not a metallic bird" the piolt said
"just get in it" he continued as he fiddled with some switches

Yoshiman
May 1st, 2005, 03:25 AM
The ship swayed as someone started climbing in.
"Heh." Chuckled Purpshi.
"What you laughing about? He is getting in!" Yelled Blushi.
"Halco! Self Destruct this thing!" Yelled Purpshi.
"Selfdestruc-" Blushi was about to finish but he was pushed into a small pod
"Huh?" Asked Blushi as the door on the pod closed.
Halco pressed a button and jumped in a pod while Purpshi got in anotherone.
BOOM! The Ship exploded and the pods fell down into a dark thorned forest.

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 07:26 AM
As Luis was just about to strike the "plane'', he was swept back with tremendous force. The plane had exploded. "What in Elimine's name? What sort of DArk Magic is this?" Luiis inquired as he drank a Vulnery.