• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games Collide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OC: you don't have to say IC;... everytime only if you say OC

IC:"you won't catch up" I said as I continued to speed up

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:please make them longer......
    ic:"Wow this is a beautiful land...."I say."But I see no houses yet.Or people for that matter." "I wonder where we are..."

Years
    ooc: Okay! Thanks for the tip!

ic: Elda was wearing a long dress...so ofcourse she wouldn't win... *Stupid dress...* she thought. Then,she stopped. She took out her Hyrulian money and thought *Maybe I could find a clothes store and get something more comfortable...*

Years
    "well I think that I can wait for these others to catch up' I said as I stopped and picked up my blaster I took the side panel off and began to fiddle
    "there might help now its upgraded" I said as I shot down a apple from the tree and ate it

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Hmph using fancy lasers to get an apple."I say looking at him."I'd much rather get it the old fashion way..."I say as I walk over to the tree.I climb up and slice of with my sword.I stay in the tree eating it."Wow..this world s beautiful...."

Years
    ic: Elda saw a building. She went up to it and asked the old man,"Do you sell clothes here?" The old man paused. "..I believe so...would you like to take a look?" Elda smiled and stepped in. There certainly was a wide selection. She held out her gold. 'Do you except this kind of money?" "A Hyrulian,eh? Oh,I haven't seen one in 2 years...I will except it..." He took 3 coins from her. Elda found a tank top and shorts with some sandles. She took them,changed,and took her old clothes and gave them to the keeper. "Here..I would like to sell this..." "Hmm...nice lines in the sewing,fine texture..I'll give you five Yoshi coins for it.." "Okay! Thank you!" Then,she walked out,smiling,now she was comfotable. She then ran as fast as she could to the others.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I see Elda running back to us."Did you find a store?Where there people there?"I say to her."Please show me the way!I could use some new cloths as well..."I say looking at my ripped cloths."And maybe he knows where we are..."

Years
    Elda said,"He's really nice,too...You can buy and sell..so I sold my old clothes and got 5 of this land's coins! Not to mention..now I can run as fast as I can in this! Follow me!" She grabbed Zink's hand and started running toward the store.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Blushi wandered about the town. Nothing was there exept for all these weird creatures. "Hmm... MAybe I can find someone else..." He sighed as he ran up the hill to the outskirts.
    Then he stopped. There was a giant ledge that was about a 60 Ft drop to the bottom where spiked plants were.
    "I wonder where that is." THought Blushi as he looked at a dark city shaped like a dome in the distance.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Whoa slow down Elda!"We arrive at the shop.I walk in."Hello Sir.I am looking for soe new clothes..."I say to him."You except hyrulian rupees right?"
    Man:"Yes I do....wait are you a hyrulian just like this lady?"
    me:"Why yes I am"I say as I pick out a green tan top and green shorts."I'll take these please.
    Man:"That'll be 50 rupees please."
    Me:"Sure no problem"I say to him."I would also like to trade in these old cloths please."
    Man:"Sure but I can't give you too much..these are very ripped..." "I'll give you 3 yoshi coins."
    Me:"So this is what you use as money....sure Ill take it." "Now I have a question for you....where is this place.....and what is it called?

Years
    Elda looked around the shop again. She saw more than clothes...she saw books,maps,furniture,etc. She stared at a book. It was a book of mytholigy and spells. She stared at it for awhile,then opened it. She started reading the first pages. Nethaleem serrow meant eathquake and fiere meant fire. Her eyes started to glow for a moment,the book seeming to draw her in. She quickly shut the book. *hmmm* she thought *this could do good if we get attacked* She asked the man,"Sir..how much for this?" "Oh,that? That would be 2 Yoshi coins..it's very valuable..to let you know..1 yoshi coin is equivalent to 100 rubies.." Elda made a little smile,and gave him the money.

Years
    hmm..you have the same avatar as Forgotten_hope! Anyways..thtnx for joining! I'm sure Yoshiman is happy!

Years
    I wondered into the town with my laser hidden underneath the jacked unless I was considered a threat. " I don't need any clothes wonder if I can get any food." I walked into a shop and picked up some sandwhiches and some other things "erm hey can I buy this do you accept Jolo Coins." I said as I threw some Coins over the counter for the food. "so your from coneria" said the guy at the counter "yeah ended up here somehow"
    " do you know falco lombadi" he said
    "yeah hes my brother"
    "you look alike"

Years
    "nothing I just got some food and that guy is scaring me" I said. "So are we all ready" I said as I watched a chao float around a tree. "do you know what that is" as I pointed towards it.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Blushi walked back into the town and saw a bird thing with a gun.
    "AGH!!!"
    He ate the gun and made it into an egg and threw it at the bird.
    "Oops..." He muttered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back