• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games Collide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    (What the heck does OOC mean? Sorry but I am new.:P)
    Blushi never ate the gun he ate a rock!

Years
    OOC: out of character and ic: In character and you can't suddenly change what your character did
    IC: I leap up kick the egg and it spilts open and I take my gun back "don't do that again." I said as I walked over to the chao and picked on up the blob above its head changed to a heart. "It likes me."
    "ugh ( its a sign of hapiness)"
    " its coming with me." I said straight away

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Occ: Ah!
    Ic: Blushi got annoyed at the bird thingie and ran off. He came to a Toad.
    "Hi there!" Smiled the TOad. Then an alarm went off.
    "Oh no! An Air raid!" Said the Toad shocked.
    These black shadowy planes flew over head. Then a dark blue Yoshi jumped down.
    "Welcome to the Parrelel Universe. I am major Purpshi!" Said the Yoshi. it looked just like Blushi only purple!
    "All people here have a clone. I am yours." Said Purpshi.
    "What?" Asked Blushi then a Green Bord jumped behind him. It lookd like the one he saw before exept green!
    "Take him into our Shuttle." Said Purpshi as he walked up th ehill.
    The green bird hadcuffed Blushi and put him into a large carrier.
    "You stay there! I have to find my clone!" Said the bird as it walked of pulling out a blaster.

Years
    OOC: you can't control my character I could make you jump off a cliff if you could

IC: I ran up the hill and hit several buttons on my wrist watch "come on" I said nervously suddenly my arwing landed next to me and the hatch opened and my chao floated into a speacial compartment and I jumped in.
    " everyone I will get a shuttle down here as fast as I can but I will take this purpshi down" I said as I took off

Years
    ic: Elda looked confused..again..."What the heck is going on with this world?!" she screamed out in the sky. She then paused in thought. "Sister..family...will I ever see you again?"

Years
    "look if you wanna get after that ship and maybe find some way home get in this shuttle" I said into my intercom that sent the voice to a microphone on the shuttle
    "It has a forcefield and can keep up with my ship and some weapons so you should be fine" I said

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:pst trap...4 scentences or more xD
    ic:"Hey wait for me!"I yell out.Then I jump on the ship."What were you trying to ditch me?"I say jokingly.

Years
    "no I am not the ship isn't leaving till every one gets on and I better go if I wanna get that yoshi thing back" I said sighing.
    " and if I wanna face my clone should be cool fighting my self" I said chukling.

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
    Years
    Name: Luis
    Species: Lord (Fire Emblem)
    Bio: Marquess Pherae, a noble man. Treats everything serious and is courteous. H is wrongfully accused for the attack on Bern and was annexed by the neighbouring countries. He now tries to reclaim what was rightfully his, the city of Pherae.

As he awoke to the sound of a roaring thing, he found that the ground he was in was harder than usual.
    "Gah! What?! My bed!! Where is my bed!!!" he said as he frantically searched for the rest of his belongings.
    "Uh oh" Something was wrong. "My swords!! Oh no!!! My Durandal!! The holy sword used by Hanon during the scouring!! All I have is my shoddy Emblem Blade." As he heard the roar of a "mettalic pegasus".
    What is that? One of Nergal's contraptions. Aieee. Can't be, he died when Lord Elliwood vanquished him. I'll go investigate
    He ran to the ship and brandish his blade. He drew his blade and was ready to attack the closest thing.
    "May Elimine guide my blade" He prayed.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    o.c.c: Am I the Yoshi thing? Well my airship took off and your Clone took me
    I.c: "Heh.. You think you are the original!" Chuckled Purpshi.
    "I am!" Yelled Blushi.
    Halco the bird was Piloting the ship.
    "Go faster! We need to board Darkroom Kingdom!" Yelled Purpshi.
    What a pun thought Blushi.

Years
    "WE NEED TO GO NOW THERE LEAVING THE RADAR" I said as I took off and took chase after the ship.
    "come on" I said as I pushed my poiliting skills to the limit as I dodged asteriods and many other obstacles

Years
    "its not a metallic bird" the piolt said
    "just get in it" he continued as he fiddled with some switches

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    The ship swayed as someone started climbing in.
    "Heh." Chuckled Purpshi.
    "What you laughing about? He is getting in!" Yelled Blushi.
    "Halco! Self Destruct this thing!" Yelled Purpshi.
    "Selfdestruc-" Blushi was about to finish but he was pushed into a small pod
    "Huh?" Asked Blushi as the door on the pod closed.
    Halco pressed a button and jumped in a pod while Purpshi got in anotherone.
    BOOM! The Ship exploded and the pods fell down into a dark thorned forest.

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
    Years
    As Luis was just about to strike the "plane'', he was swept back with tremendous force. The plane had exploded. "What in Elimine's name? What sort of DArk Magic is this?" Luiis inquired as he drank a Vulnery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back