• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games Collide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Thats what I want to know..."I say."Maybe I should go over and see if they speek our language...."I say as I walk over to one."Do...you speak english?"

Years
    I woke up and leapt to my feet and saw several dinosaur creature I pulled my gun from its holster and leveled it up to the things
    "what and who are you" i said to the thing

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: youse guyses posts are WAAAY too short! they gotta be al least 4 sentences.

ic: I sat up, and looked to my side. I saw a guy holding a gun at me and a bunch of other Yoshi's. "Hey! Dont shoot!" I cried, holding out my tubby paws. "Do you know where we are?" I asked him hopefuly.

Years
    ooc: okay! ..(everyone says that)

ic; Elda saw the whole scene going on. She was confused. She looked over at all the weird people. "What in the world are you and what are your names?"

ooc: Is that better?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: yup! ((im not tryin to be bossy, but i used to do that, and all mine got closed, so now, im watchin out for it))

ic: "Well, im Reshi, and Im not sure who they are." I explained. "Were yoshis" i said, looking at her structure. "Thats a little wierd... What are you?" I asked. I didnt know anything because I lived on my own.

Years
    OOC: Yay! Thank you!

ic: Elda also stared at the weird structures on everyone. She looked at Reshi straight in the eyes. "I am Elda,my sister is Princess Zelda from Hyrule...Me and this man next to me are Hyrulians..."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    My ears ring."What are you talking about me for..."I say."Oh you were explaining we were hyrulians."I say calmly."Yes.My name is Zink."I introduce myself."Now...what did you say you were...yoshi's?Do any of you yoshi's know how we got here?"

Years
    IC: Elda nodded. 'I would also like to know...also..in any way we can get out..my sister is probably worried..." She sighed.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I shook my head. "I was sleeping the last time I saw my world. Im not sure how we got here," I said, still nervously staring at the 'human' with the gun. "Uh...Could you put that thing away? Your making me nervous."

Years
    ic: Elda wasn't used to seeing guns...She never knew of them. "What is that thing?" she asked,sorta crazy-like...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Well, I have seen one before, its a tube, that shoots out a hard substance... I think its a little dangerous..." I explained, guessing off the top of my head.

Years
    OOC: I aint a human 0.o I'm one of these
    Video Games Collide!!!

IC: "ok ok I will put it away and the stuff that comes out of it aint hard its beams of light"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back