• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
Years
  • The day was peaceful, trainers were playing with thier pokemon, until the sky turned dark and pokemon were pulled up into the sky and been taken by Team Darkwater. Now 8 pokemon trainers and thier pokemon set-off to find Team Darkwater's hidout and return pokemon to thier trainers. This takes place in winter.

Rules: No spamming.
    No double posting.
    No rare pokemon, yet.
    No godmodding.
    And no powerplaying.

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Side: (Trainers or Team Darkwater)
    Personality:
    Discription:
    Rpg sample:

Heres mine:
    Name: Ty
    Pokemon: Mudkip, Trapinch, Cubone, Growlithe, Minin, and plusle.
    Side: Trainers
    Personality: Easy going, even temperd most of the time, good at sports, and gets distracted easly.
    Discription: Ty is short, with black spiky black and blue shirt, red snow jacket, snow pants, and a snowboard on his back.
    Rpg sample: Mupkip and I were snowboarding down a hill until we saw a kid crying in the snow, I stopped to talk to him, he said that his pokemon was taken away from, at that point I let him hop on my snowboard to bring him to his family. After I dropped him off Mudkip and I went to investegate the problem.

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Sure.

Name: Terra
    Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Evee
    Personality: She is very shy and mysterious. Terra doesn't like to be around people and loves to be with pokemon, in a dark place, or in the water. She is fearful of a few pokemon for cetain reasons.
    Description: Terra has jet black hair, she wears a black shirt, jeans, she has deepsea blus eyes that are cat eyes, she has cat like teeth, and snow white cat ears on her head that are very noticable. Living with pokemon in the wild did that to her. She has a black necklace with a white feather on it and two bracelets one white and one black both on her right hand. Her apperence reminds me of yin and yang black and white.

RP Smple: My Espeon Star and I were walking in the snow when we heard a strange sound. I jumped up into the trees with great ease and looked around. Star saw it before me and pointed it out. When I looked over to where she was pointing my eyes narrowed at the sight of Team Darkwater steeling the pokemon with a black vortex like thing. I knew it was Team Darkwater for I saw him. My own brother who had tried to kill me and then joined Team Darkwater and became an admin. We dashed trough the trees back to the shelter we had built and my other pokemon. From there on out my pokemon and I have dedicated our lives to stopping them and getting even with my brother Zane.

Other: Terra is psychic and she can be stealthy like a pokemon and she tries to avoid humans most of the time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Name: Tom
    Pokemon:Espeon,salamence,azumarill,Torchic and magneton
    Side:Trainers
    Personality:Tom is a nice trainer he likes helping people out doing his best though he is shy and some times he would just try to stay away when he sees some one.
    Discription:black hair a black trouser and jacket and t-shirt with blue eyes Tom dont want anyone to know he has black wings of a charizard (shiny) and a tail of charizard
    Rpg sample: Me and my Espeon was just walking down a mountain until i saw team darkwater going to getg this sort of water i didint no what it was i just saw them in a forest gathering it but they came to the mountain so i got my Espeon and the others to make a cavern for us to stay.

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Name: Kei Hoshi
    Pokemon:Torchic, Houndour, Pichu, Taillow,
    Personality:Kei is a kind and generous person. She is somewhat quiet with strangers but when she gets to know the person she can be quite talkative. When someone is in trouble she'll drop everything to help that person out, wether it be a pokemon or a person, she'd be there to help.
    Discription: Kei has long black hair, usually kept in a high ponytail. She has soft blue eyes, that reflect her calm personality. She's about 5'6 and wears black baggy pants with white sneakers. She wears two belts that cross eachother diagonally around her waist. She wears a white top with a jean jacket over it. She also has a headband with the yin yang symbol in the middle. (like Ray's from Beyblade.)
    Rpg sample: I was making my way out of a nearby park when ominous(sp?) clouds covered the bright blue sky. Sky, my taillow flew over my head alarmed and landed on my shoulder. I looked around, hoping to find the source of these sudden gray clouds. I went wide-eyed as I saw the culprits... none other than Team Darkwater. I clenched me fist as I ran towards them, when a giant gaping hole appeared out of nowhere and started to suck up the pokemon. I tightly gripped Sky as I heard the cries of various pokemon as the got sucked up. "I must find a way to stop them!" I mumbled to myself.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Kamui
    Pokemon: Metagross(Ozma), Scizor(Sythe), Skarmory(Sky), Aggron(Omega), Tyranitar(Jag), Forretress(Forge)
    Side: Team Darkwater
    Pesonality: He is easy-going but tough. He excels in battling and is considered a wild card. Many see him to be as good as the Admins even though he is a grunt. He may be harsh sometimes but he really does have a good heart. He still wonders if the team should be stealing pokemon.
    Description: He has dark blue hair and firey red eyes. He wears a loose navy blue shirt and a blue jeans.
    Rp Sample: I walked around the hideout and looked around. I saw many grunts snikering and playing around. Some saw me and motioned me to go over there, however, I didn't go. I told them I was still working. I walked out of the hideout and went exploring in the woods. A wild Shellgon saw me and readied his attack. I saw the Shellgon and called out Skarmory. Skarmory came out and gave a loud shrill. Shellgon blasted a large Dragonbreath attack. Skarmory evaded it easily and dived down. "Use Steel Wing." I said. Skarmory nodded and slammed into the Shellgon. The Shellgon almost collasped but seemed ready to go on, however, I stopped the battle. I took a full restore from my pack and walked over to the Shellgon. The Shellgon bit me but I still continued. I used the potion on the shellgon and it relaxed. I smiled, patted its head, and walked off. The Shellgon looked at me with utter confusion and decided to follow me.

Last edited:

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
  • Sounds cool. I'll join.

Name: Macey Star

Pokemon: Pikachu(Thor), Dewgong(Jewel), Arcanine(Aiden), Espeon(Ace), Flygon(Blade)

Personality: Macey is sometimes considered lazy because of her optimistic personality. She's smart, sarcastic, strong, crazy, knows when to be serious, and easy-going. She has quiet a tempure when you get her angry and is a tomboy. She's a very strange person cause she has so many different personalities. She'll do anything for a friend and is very loyal. She can stand extreme temperatures. She likes to keep her past secret so she won't tell you about it unless you're her best friend.

Discription: Macey has shoulder length silver hair and light red eyes. She's about 5'2. She wears a dark blue shirt, black blue jean pants, black fingerless gloves, black and silver shoes, a dark blue cap, and a black jacket.

Rpg sample: Macey was walking in the forest with Thor and Ace by her side when she saw the vortex. It was sucking up all the pokemon along with Ace and Thor. She quickly grabbed their tails, feeling a light shock coming from Thor's tail. She then pulled them back down to her and recalled Ace. She couldn't recall Thor cause he doesn't like pokeballs. She then ran back to her tree house. Literally it's a tree house.

It was a giant oak tree with a makeshift door. She moved the snow and quickly went in. Once inside she let Ace back out, much to his relief. Macey knew she had to help those Pokemon in anyway she could, so she packed her backpack and got ready to leave. She would miss her home but her heart was telling her to leave.

Other: When Macey was little Team Rocket kidnapped her and changed her DNA. Now she can bend the elements and understand Pokemon. They were trying to make the perfect weapon. The ironic thing is that her name means weapon.

Last edited:

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 19, 2006
    Name: Maria
    Pokemon: Azumarill, Blaziken, Beautifly, Altaria, Bellossom, Xatu
    Personality: She's very caring and will help anyone in need. She doesn't have much of a temper but can get mad at times. She also has psychic powers.
    Discription: Maria has chestnut brown hair wih brown eyes. She carry's a bag with potions, pokeballs, food and other thing to help her and her Pokemon survive. She wears a pretty neacklace with a blue sapphire on it and has a black pokemon belt.
    Rpg sample: Maria hid in the bushs, trying to not move a musle. "Maria," Wisperd Mari, Maria's Azumarill. "What are we doing?" she asked. "Shh!" Maria said. "I'm trying to catch that Altaria!" She said. "Oh." Mari said. They sat there for a long time just watching the Altaria. "Um... why are we just sitting here? Aren't we going to try and catch it?" Mari asked. "Mari," Maria said, turning to Mari "We have to be stelthy." She said "Well... er... I think it just ran away..." Mari said. Maria stood up and frowned. "Aww! ... Oh well. Want to go have ice cream?" She asked. "You got it!" Mari said.

Maxx

Legendary
    Years
  • Name: Jared S
    Pokemon: Magikarp, Pikachu, Rhyhorn, Bulbasaur, Growlithe and Pidgeotto
    Personality: The quiet boy that is Jared can only be desxribed as mysterious. Only jaded critics would dare make such a bold comment, but in Jared's eyes, this was a jaded time. He was self-determined, silent and unforgiving in all aspects. One would say he could possibly be a robot; a soldier, even. But in Jared's own eyes, he saw himself as weak. With such a cold view on himself, this could very well be the heat to the bullet, one might say. His training sessions were brutal and beyond what he should be doing, but him and his pokemon never look back and keep their eyes down.
    Description: Standing barely below six feet, Jared is considered tall. His eyes were omnious sapphire, very reflecting and soothing if someone looked at them intently. His hair was golden blonde and windblown to the right, even spiky. The skin that was underneath the clothes was pale and richly smooth. Over the fine skin was a pair of dark navy jeans and a red hoodie with a Charizard emblem on it, showing Jared's respect for the fire pokemon. Wrapped around the small waist was a black, leather belt, holding six pokeballs and a silver PokeGear. Jared's shoes were tan construction boots, an asset that Jared considered useful for all his adventuring needs.
    Rpg sample:Out in the Viridan Forest, rustling through the bushes was a young male trainer, sweat running down both sides as he ran frantically in a direction. Upon closer inspection, it would reveal that he was chasing a Beedrill, which didn't seem intrested in being captured at all as it flew past, sending a few Caterpie to avoid the path it flew on the ground below. With a fierce look of determination spread in the boy's face, his pace sped up as he reached in his pocket, retrieving a red orb as it expanded into its full size with a press of the center button as the boy coughed with exhaustion. It was fairly cold in the late evening, espically in this time of the year and Jared's lungs were filling themselves with frost, shattering his insides, or so it felt, he thought. Leaping over a cluster of bushes and squeezing through a group of trees, Jared emerged back in front of the Guard House on Route 1. Cursing, he turned on his heel and quickly dashed back into the forest, not willing to give up on a full-grown Beedrill. Afterall, he didn't have the time to train a Weedle for that long. He had to keep moving. Emerging back on the main road, Jared finally stopped to rest, his hands on his knees as he panted heavily. "****," he wheezed, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. Finally standing straight with a large stitch in his side, his eyes fell onto the large bird pokemon chirping a mere few yards away from him, the hand clutching the pokeball beginning to sweat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back