PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Age

Ty2
December 22nd, 2005, 04:18 AM
The day was peaceful, trainers were playing with thier pokemon, until the sky turned dark and pokemon were pulled up into the sky and been taken by Team Darkwater. Now 8 pokemon trainers and thier pokemon set-off to find Team Darkwater's hidout and return pokemon to thier trainers. This takes place in winter.

Rules: No spamming.
No double posting.
No rare pokemon, yet.
No godmodding.
And no powerplaying.

Name:
Pokemon:
Side: (Trainers or Team Darkwater)
Personality:
Discription:
Rpg sample:

Heres mine:
Name: Ty
Pokemon: Mudkip, Trapinch, Cubone, Growlithe, Minin, and plusle.
Side: Trainers
Personality: Easy going, even temperd most of the time, good at sports, and gets distracted easly.
Discription: Ty is short, with black spiky black and blue shirt, red snow jacket, snow pants, and a snowboard on his back.
Rpg sample: Mupkip and I were snowboarding down a hill until we saw a kid crying in the snow, I stopped to talk to him, he said that his pokemon was taken away from, at that point I let him hop on my snowboard to bring him to his family. After I dropped him off Mudkip and I went to investegate the problem.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 09:55 AM
Sure.

Name: Terra
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Evee
Personality: She is very shy and mysterious. Terra doesn't like to be around people and loves to be with pokemon, in a dark place, or in the water. She is fearful of a few pokemon for cetain reasons.
Description: Terra has jet black hair, she wears a black shirt, jeans, she has deepsea blus eyes that are cat eyes, she has cat like teeth, and snow white cat ears on her head that are very noticable. Living with pokemon in the wild did that to her. She has a black necklace with a white feather on it and two bracelets one white and one black both on her right hand. Her apperence reminds me of yin and yang black and white.

RP Smple: My Espeon Star and I were walking in the snow when we heard a strange sound. I jumped up into the trees with great ease and looked around. Star saw it before me and pointed it out. When I looked over to where she was pointing my eyes narrowed at the sight of Team Darkwater steeling the pokemon with a black vortex like thing. I knew it was Team Darkwater for I saw him. My own brother who had tried to kill me and then joined Team Darkwater and became an admin. We dashed trough the trees back to the shelter we had built and my other pokemon. From there on out my pokemon and I have dedicated our lives to stopping them and getting even with my brother Zane.

Other: Terra is psychic and she can be stealthy like a pokemon and she tries to avoid humans most of the time.

Ty2
December 22nd, 2005, 09:57 AM
Thats very good your accepted.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Good now just 6 more people.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 02:49 AM
Name: Tom
Pokemon:Espeon,salamence,azumarill,Torchic and magneton
Side:Trainers
Personality:Tom is a nice trainer he likes helping people out doing his best though he is shy and some times he would just try to stay away when he sees some one.
Discription:black hair a black trouser and jacket and t-shirt with blue eyes Tom dont want anyone to know he has black wings of a charizard (shiny) and a tail of charizard
Rpg sample: Me and my Espeon was just walking down a mountain until i saw team darkwater going to getg this sort of water i didint no what it was i just saw them in a forest gathering it but they came to the mountain so i got my Espeon and the others to make a cavern for us to stay.

Ty2
December 23rd, 2005, 03:07 AM
Very good your accepted to.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 05:37 AM
5 More characters to go :):D

Kiki
December 23rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
Name: Kei Hoshi
Pokemon:Torchic, Houndour, Pichu, Taillow,
Personality:Kei is a kind and generous person. She is somewhat quiet with strangers but when she gets to know the person she can be quite talkative. When someone is in trouble she'll drop everything to help that person out, wether it be a pokemon or a person, she'd be there to help.
Discription: Kei has long black hair, usually kept in a high ponytail. She has soft blue eyes, that reflect her calm personality. She's about 5'6 and wears black baggy pants with white sneakers. She wears two belts that cross eachother diagonally around her waist. She wears a white top with a jean jacket over it. She also has a headband with the yin yang symbol in the middle. (like Ray's from Beyblade.)
Rpg sample: I was making my way out of a nearby park when ominous(sp?) clouds covered the bright blue sky. Sky, my taillow flew over my head alarmed and landed on my shoulder. I looked around, hoping to find the source of these sudden gray clouds. I went wide-eyed as I saw the culprits... none other than Team Darkwater. I clenched me fist as I ran towards them, when a giant gaping hole appeared out of nowhere and started to suck up the pokemon. I tightly gripped Sky as I heard the cries of various pokemon as the got sucked up. "I must find a way to stop them!" I mumbled to myself.

Ty2
December 24th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Good your accepted also.:D

CyBeastSaber
December 24th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Name: Kamui
Pokemon: Metagross(Ozma), Scizor(Sythe), Skarmory(Sky), Aggron(Omega), Tyranitar(Jag), Forretress(Forge)
Side: Team Darkwater
Pesonality: He is easy-going but tough. He excels in battling and is considered a wild card. Many see him to be as good as the Admins even though he is a grunt. He may be harsh sometimes but he really does have a good heart. He still wonders if the team should be stealing pokemon.
Description: He has dark blue hair and firey red eyes. He wears a loose navy blue shirt and a blue jeans.
Rp Sample: I walked around the hideout and looked around. I saw many grunts snikering and playing around. Some saw me and motioned me to go over there, however, I didn't go. I told them I was still working. I walked out of the hideout and went exploring in the woods. A wild Shellgon saw me and readied his attack. I saw the Shellgon and called out Skarmory. Skarmory came out and gave a loud shrill. Shellgon blasted a large Dragonbreath attack. Skarmory evaded it easily and dived down. "Use Steel Wing." I said. Skarmory nodded and slammed into the Shellgon. The Shellgon almost collasped but seemed ready to go on, however, I stopped the battle. I took a full restore from my pack and walked over to the Shellgon. The Shellgon bit me but I still continued. I used the potion on the shellgon and it relaxed. I smiled, patted its head, and walked off. The Shellgon looked at me with utter confusion and decided to follow me.

Ty2
December 24th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Yes, we finally have someone on Team Darkwater your accepted.:D

Lugia Trainer
December 25th, 2005, 10:55 AM
wow this might be goo0d:D

Sentoro
December 30th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Sounds cool. I'll join.

Name: Macey Star

Pokemon: Pikachu(Thor), Dewgong(Jewel), Arcanine(Aiden), Espeon(Ace), Flygon(Blade)

Personality: Macey is sometimes considered lazy because of her optimistic personality. She's smart, sarcastic, strong, crazy, knows when to be serious, and easy-going. She has quiet a tempure when you get her angry and is a tomboy. She's a very strange person cause she has so many different personalities. She'll do anything for a friend and is very loyal. She can stand extreme temperatures. She likes to keep her past secret so she won't tell you about it unless you're her best friend.

Discription: Macey has shoulder length silver hair and light red eyes. She's about 5'2. She wears a dark blue shirt, black blue jean pants, black fingerless gloves, black and silver shoes, a dark blue cap, and a black jacket.

Rpg sample: Macey was walking in the forest with Thor and Ace by her side when she saw the vortex. It was sucking up all the pokemon along with Ace and Thor. She quickly grabbed their tails, feeling a light shock coming from Thor's tail. She then pulled them back down to her and recalled Ace. She couldn't recall Thor cause he doesn't like pokeballs. She then ran back to her tree house. Literally it's a tree house.

It was a giant oak tree with a makeshift door. She moved the snow and quickly went in. Once inside she let Ace back out, much to his relief. Macey knew she had to help those Pokemon in anyway she could, so she packed her backpack and got ready to leave. She would miss her home but her heart was telling her to leave.

Other: When Macey was little Team Rocket kidnapped her and changed her DNA. Now she can bend the elements and understand Pokemon. They were trying to make the perfect weapon. The ironic thing is that her name means weapon.

CyBeastSaber
December 30th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Hehehe. So I'm the only Team Darkwater member so far huh. I could be a trainer but let's see how being on the evil side does for me.

Ty2
December 31st, 2005, 07:12 PM
Uzumaki_Naruto: Yeah let's see.

Sentoro: Your accepted

Gamegirl1994
January 1st, 2006, 08:03 PM
Name: Maria
Pokemon: Azumarill, Blaziken, Beautifly, Altaria, Bellossom, Xatu
Personality: She's very caring and will help anyone in need. She doesn't have much of a temper but can get mad at times. She also has psychic powers.
Discription: Maria has chestnut brown hair wih brown eyes. She carry's a bag with potions, pokeballs, food and other thing to help her and her Pokemon survive. She wears a pretty neacklace with a blue sapphire on it and has a black pokemon belt.
Rpg sample: Maria hid in the bushs, trying to not move a musle. "Maria," Wisperd Mari, Maria's Azumarill. "What are we doing?" she asked. "Shh!" Maria said. "I'm trying to catch that Altaria!" She said. "Oh." Mari said. They sat there for a long time just watching the Altaria. "Um... why are we just sitting here? Aren't we going to try and catch it?" Mari asked. "Mari," Maria said, turning to Mari "We have to be stelthy." She said "Well... er... I think it just ran away..." Mari said. Maria stood up and frowned. "Aww! ... Oh well. Want to go have ice cream?" She asked. "You got it!" Mari said.

Maxx
January 1st, 2006, 09:14 PM
Name: Jared S
Pokemon: Magikarp, Pikachu, Rhyhorn, Bulbasaur, Growlithe and Pidgeotto
Personality: The quiet boy that is Jared can only be desxribed as mysterious. Only jaded critics would dare make such a bold comment, but in Jared's eyes, this was a jaded time. He was self-determined, silent and unforgiving in all aspects. One would say he could possibly be a robot; a soldier, even. But in Jared's own eyes, he saw himself as weak. With such a cold view on himself, this could very well be the heat to the bullet, one might say. His training sessions were brutal and beyond what he should be doing, but him and his pokemon never look back and keep their eyes down.
Description: Standing barely below six feet, Jared is considered tall. His eyes were omnious sapphire, very reflecting and soothing if someone looked at them intently. His hair was golden blonde and windblown to the right, even spiky. The skin that was underneath the clothes was pale and richly smooth. Over the fine skin was a pair of dark navy jeans and a red hoodie with a Charizard emblem on it, showing Jared's respect for the fire pokemon. Wrapped around the small waist was a black, leather belt, holding six pokeballs and a silver PokeGear. Jared's shoes were tan construction boots, an asset that Jared considered useful for all his adventuring needs.
Rpg sample:Out in the Viridan Forest, rustling through the bushes was a young male trainer, sweat running down both sides as he ran frantically in a direction. Upon closer inspection, it would reveal that he was chasing a Beedrill, which didn't seem intrested in being captured at all as it flew past, sending a few Caterpie to avoid the path it flew on the ground below. With a fierce look of determination spread in the boy's face, his pace sped up as he reached in his pocket, retrieving a red orb as it expanded into its full size with a press of the center button as the boy coughed with exhaustion. It was fairly cold in the late evening, espically in this time of the year and Jared's lungs were filling themselves with frost, shattering his insides, or so it felt, he thought. Leaping over a cluster of bushes and squeezing through a group of trees, Jared emerged back in front of the Guard House on Route 1. Cursing, he turned on his heel and quickly dashed back into the forest, not willing to give up on a full-grown Beedrill. Afterall, he didn't have the time to train a Weedle for that long. He had to keep moving. Emerging back on the main road, Jared finally stopped to rest, his hands on his knees as he panted heavily. "****," he wheezed, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. Finally standing straight with a large stitch in his side, his eyes fell onto the large bird pokemon chirping a mere few yards away from him, the hand clutching the pokeball beginning to sweat.

Ty2
January 2nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
:cool: ;) :classic: :laugh: :) :knockedou :D

Shattered Moon
January 2nd, 2006, 10:53 AM
((Is it too late to join?...))

Ty2
January 2nd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Nah we didn't even start yet.

Nate_Dawg
January 3rd, 2006, 05:29 AM
I will try to make sign-up sometime today.

Ty2
January 3rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
Alright you can but we have to much trainers.

Nate_Dawg
January 3rd, 2006, 08:27 PM
Good because I refuse to be a good guy.

Name- Shade Woods
Gender- Male
Age- 17
Pokemon- Scyther(Adeff), Mankey(Korrack), Sandslash(Dusty)
Side- Team Darkwater

Personality- Shade Woods is one of the toughest trainers out there. He is very focused, never gives up, and has no mercy. He will not only defeat an opponent, he will crush them. He pokemon are very much like them. They don't hold back and give it their all, and they are very loyal to their trainer.

Something in his past causes Shade to push harder than anyone around him. Though very few know what it is. He is fighting to become strong so he can face a certain person that he fail in his past, and he feels that no matter how strong he gets, he is never strong enough. Shade cares little for what Team Darkwater does. As long as they don't interfere with his goal, he will continue to work for them.

Physical Description : Shade is a short man standing at only 5 feet 6 inches. Do not let his short stature fool you though. He is a very strong individual and can hold his own when it is called for. Shades long, curly, black hair hangs low on his head, covering his ears and reaching his neck in the back. His eyes are a brilliant light green but are covered by his hair. Shade has multiple scars on his face, keepsakes of his childhood. He also has an unkempt goatee and a few earrings in his ears. Although he hates to admit it, Shade is not that bad looking a guy.

Shades lower body is muscular thanks to regular exercise and conditioning. The constant fighting he got into didnt hurt either. His skin is very tan and, unlike his face, free from scars. Shade likes to wear a white undershirt, a dark blue collared shirt, and dusty style jeans. In his pocket, Shade carries a locket that his little sister gave to him. It has a picture of her on one side and him on the other.

Sample: Shade stood facing his opponent in the rocky path they had decided to fight. It was about noon and the sun was directly over them as the prepared to fight. Shade stood still. No emotion could be detected as he waited for his opponent to make the first move. The kid, poor guy, was shaking as he tried to decide what to send out. He deserved it though. Talking big as he walked down the mountain with his friends. He claimed to be the best trainer to very live. Now, as he stood preparing to battle, he was not as sure and his friends were no standing off the side, looking as nervous he was.

The kid, finally gaining to courage to make a move, called out, Get em Spark. A small timid looking pikachu came on to the field.

You have to be kidding me, Shade scoffed as he called his own scyther on to the field. Looking at it, Shade spoke just loud enough for the kid to hear him, Tear it apart Adeff. The scyther lift into the air and turned into a blur at it took off toward the small creature.

The kid, however, smiled at this. Good job on faking him out Spark. Give em a thunderbolt to show em not to underestimate you. The area was soon filled with static as a huge bolt of electricity was sent from the small pikachu towards the quick moving scyther. As the bolt drew nearer, Shade just laughed. Nice try, but better luck next time. The image of the scyther disappeared and the real Adeff rammed into the pikachu from behind, sending the small creature flying into a tree.

Spark are you ok! the kid yelled as the small pikachu tried to pick its beaten self up.

Dont let it up Adeff, hit it again, Shade order and the scyther speed off the finish the job. Just as it was about the ram the pikachu for a second time, the kid trainer recalled it to its ball.

That is enough, said the kid with tears. Leave him alone.

Pathetic, Shade sneered, You will never be a trainer worth my time. Shade walked off, leaving the kid to be comforted by his friends.

Ehhh, that sample was as good as I hoped. Ah well. I don't have time to make another.

Ty2
January 3rd, 2006, 09:24 PM
Your good for a beginner, your're accecpted.

Sentoro
January 5th, 2006, 05:33 PM
When are we going to start rping?

Ty2
January 7th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I have to leave for a couple days you can start and Sentoro you're the leader until I get back.

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Team dark water start to chase Tom around trying to capture him "come on Espeon lets take these dark waters down!" (Espe Espe) " ok now use psychic now! and then after they go for an attack use confusion" Team dark waters pokemon almost got took out.. "ok return espeon and go magneton use thunder!!!" Magnton went and thunder shock all of team bdarkwaters pokemon and they fainted "yea! we did it" team dark water fled Tom flys off returning magneton

Sentoro
January 9th, 2006, 09:10 PM
When Macey saw the Lightning flash in the sky she knew it had begun. She plucked a pokeball from her black belt and threw it into the air calling, "Come on out Blade!"

As the light took shape she put the pokeball back on her belt. When the light dissappeared a Flygon was standing there. He looked happy to be out of his pokeball but didn't too much care for the snow. She then hoped on Blade's back followed by Ace and Thor. Then with a mighty beat of his wings he took flight. As they flew past the trees Macey kept the snow off of Blade's wings so he wouldn't get too cold.

"I hope we get to wherever we're going in time." Macey stated hopfully. The three pokemon nodded. They hoped so too.

CyBeastSaber
January 9th, 2006, 09:43 PM
OOC: The team members call me Ryo. But you guys call me Kamui. Ok?

IC:
As I walked through the woods, I recieved a distress call from my team members.
"Hey Ryo. Get yourself over here now. We .eed yo.r h.lp n.w!!!!" The transmittion was breaking up. "Hello? You guys there?" I asked. There was only the static noise coming from the walkie-talkie. A large thunderbolt ad struck somewhere by some forests.
"D.nm. Why is it always me." I muttered and ran off towards the direction off the bolt.

Lugia Trainer
January 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM
"Wheres the other dark waters o well must have ran off.." (fly fly gonn) "a flygon!" Tom got ready to battle the pokemon and capture it "go salamence! dragon claw!" salamence came out with a red ray and flew at fltygon with dragon claw "ok i dont care that i havent done much but go ultra ball!" ping ping ping pshuw "yay!" Tom used flygon to find the rest of the aqua with his espeon on his shoulder "wait ithink i see one!! flygon go to the person!!! Hey you! (kamui or somthing:P) you are team dark water... right?

Kiki
January 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Kei was walking through the forest when she noticed a flash of lighting. "Team Darkwater..." She mumbled to herself. Plucking out a pokeball the threw it in the air. The red light took shape of a taillow. "C'mon Sky, we've gotta find Team Darkwater." She told her feathered companion. "and I'm counting on you to show me the way." She finished with a slight smile. Sky nodded and flew off above the tree tops. "Becareful, Sky, those thugs are up to no good." She mutter as she ran behind Sky following his trail.

Nate_Dawg
January 10th, 2006, 04:21 PM
OOC: How do you guys want to do battles against each other? The best idea I have is for both people to write the battle in favor of them and everyone vote on the best one.

Shade Woods

Shade sat leaning against a tree in the middle of the forest. He had been sent with the rest of the group to capture some nearby trainers. Most of the group ran blindly into the fight and were quickly defeated. Shade on the other hand had stayed back and listened to the others loose on his radio.

"They were never really that well trained to begin with. They had never been exposed to real trainers."

That statement was very true. Most of the targets that Team Darkwater attacked had little right to call themselves trainers. It was only fitting that they finally meet one with some talent. It was quite humorous to listen to. They approached with confidence and threw out some threats, and then they proceeded to have their butts kicked. Shade could only laugh as they called for help over his radio. Once the last voice was gone. Shade stood up.

"Now it is time to show these trainers what power is."

CyBeastSaber
January 10th, 2006, 04:59 PM
OOC: That way would be fine with me. But it's not for me to decide so we'll battle after they say something.

IC:
I ran towards the direction of the thunderbolt hoping I would meet everyone. I stopped and looked around. Most of the group were gone and some laid on the ground.
"Guys? What happened?" I asked around, however, received no reply.
"Shoot. This really is bad." I said scratching my head. A person riding a Flygon had shouted to me.
'Hey you. You are team dark water, right?' was the question.
"I'm not the team but just one of the team." I said grabbing a pokeball ready to battle.

Loki
January 10th, 2006, 05:01 PM
{Is it too late to join? ^_^ I'll be a Darkwater no doubt}

Name: Avis Kaine
Pokemon:Mantine, Gyrados, Pidgeot, Mawile, Shiny Rapidash, Larvitar (AH! U.N. you stole all my usual pokemon! Lawl jk.)
Side: Team Darkwater
Personality: Avis doesn't seem to have any true emotions, as her eyes are always fogged over. She's very rude, cold and doesn't speak much. Avis seems to believe that she is the most superior of her squad, as she has known nothing but Team Darkwater bases since the age of 8. She shows none of her emotions, as she was taught this is the greatest weakness. She is merciless, in battle, with a rather liking for dragging the battle out as long as possible, and she was told to never to hold back for emotions. She is rather selfish, and would push someone out of the way into poverty so she could get all the gold, though she'd rather without the glory, as she hates it when all the attention is on her. Avis’s trust is hard to get, hard to break, and hard to get back.
Description:Avis is on the left ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/MM.png)
Rpg sample: 'That was that nature of my stupid sister. Clumsy, and naive.' Merle thought as she stared out the military base her father, or rather, surrogate father, Kaine, was presently training at. She was given the guest room, as she was to stay inside during the training session. She had a looking glass, a present given to her by her father. She easily found the hideout with it, but part of her told her not to tell anyone. She was always the more mature of the two. Even before their parents died, which is why she understood what it meant to hear someone screaming. Her memory was impeccable for these events. She saw every detail on her parents faces as they screamed. But she only remembered this after she was retold the story. It didn't bother her much though. Her parents had lavished all their attention on their 'more normal' daughter. The one who wasn't ashamed to wear a pink frilly dress whenever her parents were sad. Which was more often than not, because their rule was take no sides unless you had too.
"We're leaving." Kaine barked from the door, as Merle snapped out of her thoughts and turned around rather quickly in surprise. He raised his eyebrows and said "Am I interuppting something?"
"No. Of course not." Merle said bending her knees slightly and hanging her head politely.
"Then let's go already." Kaine said picking a twig out his jet black hair.
Merle glanced out the window, her yellow eyes fixing onto the soldiers training outside. She smirked coldly at the lagging soldier, who was yelling for his comrades to wait up for him.
'Nobody waits for you in this world.' She thought her yellow eyes fogging over more than already, her smirk was a satisfied one, as that soldier was terrible at everything, she made sure of it, because she loved laughing at him, as he seemed to never let his optimism down, and she was determined to break it to peices.

{{I'll delete it if I can't join}}

CyBeastSaber
January 10th, 2006, 05:03 PM
OOC: Please. I need some help here. :P There ARE only two team dark water members here, right?

Sentoro
January 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Blade saw the smole rising and decided to see what was going on. When Macey saw the smoke she nodded to Blade, who got his wish and quickly flew towards it. Ace and Thor got ready to battle, not knowing what to expect.

Kiki
January 10th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Sky suddenly stopped and swooped down towards Kei. "What's the matter Sky?" Kei asked looking around quickly. Sky flew above Kei's head, she looked up and saw a flygon. "What?! is it Darkwater's?" She questioned no one in particular. Following the flygow with her eyes, it seemed eager to reach it's destination. Deciding to follow the flygon, Kei soon encounters a girl with shoulder length silver hair and light red eyes. She has on dark blue shirt, black blue jean pants, black fingerless gloves, black and silver shoes, a dark blue cap, and a black jacket. By her side there's a pikachu and an espeon. Kei stuck her hand in her pocket reaching for her pokeball. "Who are you?" She asks keeping her distance from the girl.

Nate_Dawg
January 10th, 2006, 08:06 PM
OOC: I am just throwing this out as a suggestion but this could have started a lot smoother. We got people running around all which directions. Shoot, I don't even know where I started at. Are we all in the same area? How are we going to fight each other? I already asked that but it still use imput from the rest of you. I thought that the trainers would start together and try to find the Team Darkwater's hideout and release the trainer and pokemon we captured. Us, as Team Darkwater, would try to stop you. From what I gather here though, we are in the middle of a battle. That is just my two cents. Take it or leave it as you will.

Lugia Trainer
January 11th, 2006, 11:01 AM
")Lets battle yourt so gonna lose>: )" Tom got off his flygon and preparewd to battle : 1v1 battle with trainer tom against team darkwater person;... "Lets do this .. return flygon and go espeon" espeon ran infront and got ready and jumped in the air and left the space for abit more people so it can be 2v2

Sentoro
January 11th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Macey looked down to see the girl who had asked the question.

"Let's go down Blade." she told her trusty pokemon. He nodded and glided down gently, landing a few meters away from her. As Macey jumped off Blade she answered, "The name's Macey Star but everyone I know calls me Macey."

Thor and Ace eyed the girl suspiously. They didn't want to take the chance of this girl attacking their trainer.

"Who are you?" she asked patting Blade's head, which caused him to smile happily.

Kiki
January 11th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Sky landed on Kei's shoulder and glared at the two pokemon in front of their trainer. "Kei Hoshi. Kei is just fine. I hope you're not part of Team Darkwater, or else I'm sorry to say you're toast." She replied gripping her pokeball.

CyBeastSaber
January 11th, 2006, 10:27 PM
OOC: Hah. Nate_Dawg just do something. Tom8915, I accept your challenge.

IC:
I side stepped and met the male trainer face to face.
"So... You want to battle? Well don't blame me if anything bad happens." I said to the trainer and enlarged a pokeball from my belt.
"For an Espeon, this will do just fine." I said tossing the ball into the air and stepped back a few feet. A large pokemon appeared after the flash.
"Tarrrrrrr!!!!!" the pokemon cried out loudly.
"Let's go Tyranitar. Don't take this guy too seriously. I don't want his pokemon hurt too bad now." I said to Tyranitar. He nodded and awaited my commands.
"I'll start this off. Earthquake!!!" I yelled out. Tyranitar gave a smirk on his face and stomped the ground heavily making large shockwaves around the field. "This'll do for now." I said and waited for the other trainer to do something with his Espeon.

Sentoro
January 12th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Blade snorted when she had made the Darkwater comment. Macey tried not laugh but simply stated, "No, I'm not a Darkwater. Trust me if I was I would've got Blade to attack you from the sky."

"Are you a Darkwater?" she asked half knowing the answer. Thor and Ace's feet were starting to freeze because of the snow so both pokemon got back on Blade.

Lugia Trainer
January 12th, 2006, 12:23 PM
"Espeon use psychic and throw tyranitar> :)" Tom see that tyranitar can easily take down him "oh... espeon use confusion!!!"

Nate_Dawg
January 12th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Shade Woods

Shade stood behind a tree listened carefully as two trainers exchanged formalities. While neither of the girl trainers worried Shade too much, he did not enjoy the idea of having to battle two trainers once. For that, he waited.

If one of them would leave, I could defeat one and then proceed to hunt the other one down. I do hope that they hurry. It would be a terrible inconvenience to have to battle both of them together.

Shade fingered one of this pokeballs. As soon as one of them was alone, he would strike.

Kiki
January 12th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Kei chuckled lightly. "No not at all. I oppose those...thugs. If I were I certainly wouldn't have made my presence known to you." She explained with a slight grin. "I suppose we are heading the same way, right?" She asked pointing in the direction she had notice the bolt of lightning.

Loki
January 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
{Umm...so can I join? Or Sentoro, should I wait for Ty2 to come back?}

CyBeastSaber
January 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM
"Hah. I thought you would know better than to use Psychic attacks on dark pokemon." I said to Tom.
"Tyranitar, Sand Storm. Go!" I shouted. Tyranitar caused a large storm to appear and cover the field. The storm blinded the sight of all pokemon causing them to have trouble seeing or even directing an attack against another. Tyranitar, however, had perfect sight in these sandstorms.
"How will you deal with this.....,trainer?" I asked and issued another command so Tom wouldn't hear.

Lugia Trainer
January 12th, 2006, 11:47 PM
"haha easy return espeon and go flygon!!> : ) flygon use gust!!!" flygon uses gust and blows the sand storm far back "ok now use dragon claw!" ..."wait it wont h elp > :( return ...well im forfieting..." secxretly tom gets out his first pokemon with him and enlarges behind him "NOT! GO AZUMARILL LETS SHOW THIS GUY WHAT WHERE MADE OFF USE BUBBLEBEAM WITH A WATER GUN!!"

Sentoro
January 13th, 2006, 01:06 PM
(OOC: Naoko-chan I think it would be okay if you join, but I'm not sure. Ty2 should be back soon if you want to wait for him.)

Macey nodded, "I guess so."

"Shall we travel together?" she asked.

"By the way what's your name?" she asked as she got back on Blade.

Kiki
January 13th, 2006, 03:11 PM
"It's Kei Hoshi. Kei will do though. It's probably better if we do stick together. I don't trust Team Darkwater, they could pop up anywhere. But, as long as your pokemon don't mind, that is." She looked over to Macey's pokemon. She got the feeling they didn't trust her, but then again Kei was a very quiet person, people could easily get the impression that she's the enemy.

Sentoro
January 13th, 2006, 05:08 PM
"What do you guys think?" she asked looking over at them. Both Thor and Ace shrugged.

"It's up to you." Blade answered.

"I'll take that as a yes. So let's go." she said with a smile. She then looked at her, "Do you have any pokemon you can ride?"

CyBeastSaber
January 13th, 2006, 10:13 PM
"Hm. Using trickery, huh? That won't help you escape. Go Tyranitar. Ice Beam attack! Freeze that water!" I shouted to Tyranitar. Tyranitar shot an Ice beam freezing the water gun and while flying towards the Azumarill.
"How pathetic." I mumbled.
"Stop Tyranitar." I said. Tyranitar caused the beam to fly staight up and avoiding the Azumarill by a few inches.
"Is that all you've got? Use all the tricks you have. I'm waiting." I said waiting for Tom to make a move.

Lugia Trainer
January 14th, 2006, 12:50 AM
ooc:tyranitar cant ice beam..
ic:azumarill bubble beam!.(btw if it can use ice beam ikt ewont freeze bubbles) "well if you are gonna play rough ill get rolling azumarill roll ourts with water gun" azumarill roll going with water gun and hits the tyrranitar to low hp.

Kiki
January 14th, 2006, 08:56 AM
"Unfortunately I don't." She smiled nervously. I can't ask Macey to give me a ride. I'd feel bad. She thought. "I can just follow you on foot. I'm pretty fast, and I'm sure I could keep up." She stated with a slight smile. Sky took flight and flew around Kei. "What's up Sky?" She asked looking at her taillow. I have this feeling that we're being watched, and Sky feels the same. She thought looking around alarmed. "Macey...I think we're being watched, can't you feel it?" She asked looking at her.

Sentoro
January 14th, 2006, 02:06 PM
"You could ride Aiden if you want. He's the fastest pokemon I know." Macey stated with a smile, "Besides I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Sure I can but I thought it was just a pokemon." she answered.

Kiki
January 14th, 2006, 02:15 PM
"Well as long as he doesn't mind. I don't want to feel like a burden to your pokemon.... I also suggest we hurry. I really don't like this feeling of being watched." Kei said with slight urgency in her voice.

Sentoro
January 14th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Macey smiled, "Not at all. It's been while since he got to run around."

She then threw a pokeball onto the ground and out came the Arcanine. He looked around and barked happily. Macey then instructed Aiden, "Aiden would you mind giving Kei a ride?"

Aiden looked at the girl then nodded happily, "Sure. Hop on so we can get out of here."

CyBeastSaber
January 14th, 2006, 05:55 PM
OOC: Tom8915, believe me. Tyranitars can learn Ice Beam. Mine, in my Emerald Version, has it. That is proof enough for me. Unless you want more proof...

IC: Though Tyranitar took some damage from the Azumarill's water gun attacks, he was long from out.
"This is getting interesting. Tyranitar, Rain Dance!" I shouted.
Tyranitar roared loudly and suddenly a downpour started. Rain drops splattered around me causing me to get soaked.
"Heh. Although it helps his pokemon for a while, Tyranitar, finish it off with a heavy duty Thunder. GO!" I commanded.
Tyranitar unleashed zigzagging thunderbolts into the air. The Thunder attack followed azumarill and struck it where it was causing intense damage. The azumarill stood on the ground for a bit with a look of exhaustion.
"I suggest you call it back. Any more and it will be badly injured. I'll give this one time to call it back." I said to Tom and told Tyranitar to be cautious.

Nate_Dawg
January 14th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Shade Woods

When the trainers began to speed up their talk and look around in a worried manner, Shade knew he had been detected.

It seems that I wasn't as stealthy as I thought. Oh well, guess I will need to do this the hard way.

Pulling out one of his pokeballs, Shade called out a Scyther. The mantis pokemon looked eager to fight and trembled with anticipation.

"Here is the plan, Adeff. Once they are in the air, you will strike the pokemon they are riding on. Do damaged if you can, but I would rather you not risk being injured yourself. Just keep them from escaping. Use your double team for protection."

Adeff nodded in understanding and prepared for his attack. Something crossed Shade's mind and he turned again to the Scyther.

"Oh, do try not to harm the trainers to much. I want them to still be able to fight me."

Adeff nodded again and waited for the trainers to lift off.

Lugia Trainer
January 15th, 2006, 05:44 AM
"uh-oh grr never! azumarill return and go.. (i cant believe im doing this) torchic!" [torchic torchic tor!] Torchic runs like a mad chicken and then nocks its elf out "i think i shoulds of trained torchic..ok return and go flygon!!!" [fly fly gonn] "flygon usde dragon breath then fly up for a dragon claw..! and watch out for thos ice beams!"

CyBeastSaber
January 15th, 2006, 08:04 AM
"Tyranitar. Use Protect." I said.
Tyranitar create a clear and protective barrier that blocked the dragonbreath attack. The Flgon had flew up preparing for a Dragon Claw attack.
"Tyranitar. Rock Slide!" I shouted.
Tyranitar stomped the ground continuiously causing the ground to tear up a bit and soon giant blocks of rocks and boulders were rumbling aroung the ground. Tyranitar grabbed them and flung them into the air.
"This is.... a more accurate Rock Slide you can say, since there isn't good terrain for this attack." I said to Tom. "Tyranitar, wait for the Flygon to dodge the rocks before using Ice Beam. Those rocks should keep him busy." I said to Tyranitar.
Flygon had started evading the rocks when they neared it.
"Go!" I said and Tyranitar shot multiple Ice Beams at Flygon. Though trying hard to evade the rocks, it also evaded the attacks.
"Hmmm... Let him get closer to you. Then...." I mumbled over to Tyranitar so Tom wouldn't hear. Tyranitar nodded and stood in a defensive position.
"I'm ready for anything. Bring it!" I shouted to Tom.

Kiki
January 15th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Kei smiled gratefully and hopped on Aiden's back. "Thanks." She said. Whistling Sky over, the taillow landed on her right shoulder. "Listen Sky, I need you to keep watch for anything. Ok?" The taillow nodded. "Absolutely anything. Tell us if you do." She gave Sky a hard look. Sky chirped and flew off circling around Kei and Macey. She nodded to Macey, letting her know that she was ready to go.

Sentoro
January 15th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Macey nodded back, "Right. Let's go guys. The faster the better."

Aiden and Blade nodded as they took off. Aiden was just happy to be out of his pokeball. Suddenly a Syther came out of nowhere and attacked Blade and Aiden. Blade jurked back causing Ace to fall off. Thinking quickly Macey pulled out his pokeball and returned him. There dozens of them so Macey guessed it was using double team. Blade started decending back to ground as Macey whispered, "Go away."

When the pokemon didn't listen she yelled, "I said go away!"

Her explosion caused the air around her to fly out and hit the copies of the pokemon to get hit with air. At the same time Aiden used flamethrower on the bug type.

Kiki
January 15th, 2006, 10:11 AM
"I knew it! Come out!" Kei yelled as she fingered her pokeball. It must be Team Darkwater She thought gritting her teeth. "You guys alright?" She asked looking worriedly at Macey.

Nate_Dawg
January 15th, 2006, 10:17 AM
OOC: Didn't see that one coming.

Shade Woods

The flamethrower almost did its job, but the well-trained Scyther pulled out of its attack and avoided taking serious damage. The Scyther flew back and landed in front of Shade, who had now stepped out from behind the tree.

"Well played, trainer. You handled that rather well. This should be fun."

Shade called back Adeff and pulled out another pokeball.

"Two on one, that should be fair for you." Shade laughed mockingly as he unleashed a excited looking Mankey. Your move.

Kiki
January 15th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Kei gritted her teeth. She didn't like being mocked. "We're stronger than you think!" She snapped. "And I'll prove it to you with my pokemon." She continued. Pulling out a pokeball she threw it in the air. "Come on out Shadow and show them what you're made of!" She yelled. The red light took form of a houndour. Shadow growled and stood by Kei's side. "Macey, when ever you're ready we can defeat this guy." She said glaring their opponent.

Nate_Dawg
January 15th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Shade Woods

"Oh yes, that proves a lot to me. People are a lot braver when they have people to fight by their sides. If you want to prove something to me, fight by yourself."

Shade had to proceed carefully. Shade knew well enough that if he fought them both together, he would loose. It was not a matter of being stronger than them; it was a matter of being smarter than them. If he wanted to win this battle, Shade would need to cause them to make mistakes.

"Korrack," Shade whispered to the mankey, "her next attack will be very powerful. Be prepared for anything."

Sentoro
January 15th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Blade landed on the cold ground once again. Macey recalled him, not wanting him to get all his energy zapped by the snow. Thor was resting on her shoulder ready to take on Shade when Macey asked, "How are gonna do this? One-on-One or Two-on-Two?"

She glanced over at Aiden and recalled him aswell. She knew if she didn't he would burn the whole forest down. That was his biggest problem, his anger.

Lugia Trainer
January 16th, 2006, 08:23 AM
"You sure ok! return and go azumarril...You asked for an attack so u hacve on! azumarill shoot multiple watrer guns aat tyrantiar!" AZumarill shot tyrantier and got closer and tyranitar starts to fall; back from the power of the water gun "yea!"

CyBeastSaber
January 16th, 2006, 11:23 AM
"Nice. You called back your pokemon. I forgot to think about that." I said to Tom.
"Tyranitar, You ok?" I asked the Tyranitar. He nodded and stood back up.
"No. Return. You took too much damage." I said. Tyranitar nodded and returned back to his pokeball.
"Now. Who should I bring out?" I thought. I grabbed another pokeball from my belt and tossed it. From the pokeball came a red and black pokemon.
"Scizor. Scizor!" came it's cry.
"Let's go Scythe." I said to the Scizor. "Combination Attack. You know what to do."
"Sciz." He said and dashed towards the Azumarill. As he dashed towards the pokemon, he split into multiple images and surrounded the lone Azumarill.
"Start it!" I shouted. Scythe went into a flurry of Quick Attacks coming from all sides and from each illusion constantly hitting the azumarill.
"Get ready to spin." I ordered. Scythe nodded.

Nate_Dawg
January 16th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Shade Woods

"One will do fine for me. You two can use as many as you need." Shade gave them a taunting grin as he spoke. He had to keep an aura of confidence around him. If he gave them any reason to think he doubted himself, Shade would have no chance of winning.

"Well let's not talk all day. It time for some fun. Korrack, karate chop that Houndour but beware of oncoming attacks from the another trainer." The Mankey grunted in understanding and took off towards the pokemon.

Let me see what I am up against.

Kiki
January 16th, 2006, 04:10 PM
"Shadow, dodge!" Kei yelled. Shadow quickly dodged the mankey's attack. "Let's see how he survives this! Shadow smog!" Kei grinned widely as Shadow covered the mankey's surroundings in a thick cloud of smoke. Shadow has the upper hand for now... I wanna see exactly what this guy's strategy is. She thought glancing at Shade, to see his reaction. "How can your mankey attack when he can'tsee my pokemon?" She smirked tauntingly.

Nate_Dawg
January 16th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Shade Woods

"A clever attack trainer. This is turning out to be a more exciting match than I had anticipated." That was not something Shade was too excited about however. From what he saw before the battle, both trainers had more pokemon than him. In order to win, Shade would have to win multiple battles with each of his.

"Korrack, close your eyes and focus your energy. Use your hearing to track him and wait for his attack. You know what to do after that, and do not forget about the other trainer." If Korrack fell without doing damage to the two trainers, it would be all but over for Shade.

Maybe I should have helped the others when they called for help after all.

Shade laughed at the thought and turned his attention back to the two trainers. What are you waiting for? As you said, you have the advantage. How about using it? That is unless you are scared of what I have planned for you once you do. Shade grinned smugly at the trainers and waited for their move.

Sentoro
January 16th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Macey yawned and clapped dully, "I'm so scared. And why do you keep looking at me. You're fighting her pokemon not mine. Two against one is unfair no matter who your fighting."

"Maybe if you don't loose then I'll get to battle you." she added just as dully.

Kiki
January 16th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Kei grinned at Macey. "Thanks for leaving this battle in my hands, but I'm not planning on loosing." She grinned at her. Turning to her pokemon she issued a command. "Shadow..." The mankey will have to rely on it's hearing right? So, we have to eliminate it's hearing... which gives me a great idea. "...use ember!" I hope he'll fall for it causue if he does...well. Let's just wait and see With a grin Shadow quickly got into range and shot multiple blasts of fire.

Sentoro
January 16th, 2006, 09:21 PM
"No problem." Macey said with a grin.

"You're totally capable of doing this." she added. She started thinking of what attacks she would've used.

Lugia Trainer
January 16th, 2006, 11:41 PM
"grr you have took out my espeon.. and ull probaly take out my azumarill..Azumarill get its with iron tail!" Azumarill gose with a massive smack and whacks syther to the treeI need some help...i have no chance and ill get my pokemon took.. "......HELP!!!!!!!!!!" Tom gets so mad he orders his azumarill to do iron tail as much trime as it could before fainting

Nate_Dawg
January 17th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Shade Woods

"Shadow use ember!"

Shade grinned. It was not the attacked he had wished for but it would work none the same. "Korrack, you are going to have to take some damage on this one so get ready."

The first ember attack when the air and hits its target. Shade winched as it impacted with Korrack. It was a risky move but also his best chance.

"Alright Korrack, you know where he is firing from now. Rush him!." Korrack took off in the direction the Houndour. The second ember thankfully missed but the next was dead on. Korrack took three hit in all before reaching his target. Diving out of the smog, Korrack was now able to see the houndour.

"Korrack, use your Seismic Toss."

Let's see it dodge that.

Sentoro
January 17th, 2006, 02:01 PM
When Macey heard the cry for help she gasped, "Where did that come from?"

She hadn't zeroed in on the position and couldn't tell where it was coming from. If she had heard it again maybe then she could find its location.

Kiki
January 17th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Kei whirled around when she heard the cry for help. "What the?!" "Korrack, use your Seismic Toss." Kei turned to her houndour just as the mankey attacked him. "No! Shadow!" She yelled. Darn! I lost my concentration. She gave Shade a hateful glace. Shadow took the full attack head on. He landed with a thud. "Shadow move! C'mon!" She yelled at her faithful companion. Shadow's paw twitched a little but he refused to move. I have faith in you buddy. I know you're still in this! "Macey! I suggest you go help whoever is in trouble, don't worry about me. I'll hold this guy off." She nodded the way she had heard the cry for help coming from. "I'm sure they are in that direction." She said. "Shadow show this guy what you're made of" She yelled. Shadow wobbily stood up and glared at the mankey. "You're in trouble now. Shadow let's try it again! Smog attack!" She smirked.

I hope this plan works...

Sentoro
January 17th, 2006, 05:21 PM
"Um... right." Macey said with a nod.

"Come on out, Blade!" she called as she threw her Flygon's pokeball into the air. When Flygon came out he looked at his trainer with uncertain eyes. She then jumped onto his back and commanded, "Let's go Blade. Someone's in trouble. They may need our help."

Blade nodded as he flew off into the direction Macey had pointed out to him.

Nate_Dawg
January 17th, 2006, 09:21 PM
OOC: I have to say, this has been a good battle so far.

Shade Woods

Dang it! I had hoped that attack would end it.

The Houndour slowly got up. It was still in the battle condition but badly hurt. It had taken the blunt of Korrack's attack. Unfortunately, the Mankey had not faired so well either. The ember attacks had burned its hair and skin badly. This battle was coming down to the wire and the next one to get a good hit would win.

"You're in trouble now. Shadow let's try it again! Smog attack!"

She was right; Korrack could not afford to be blinded again. It had to end now.

"Korrack, use your rage and attack the Houndour before the smog blinds you."

If he was right, the smog attack would delay the Houndour for at least a moment. Hopefully this would give Korrack the advantage. No matter what happened though, this would be the last charge for one of these pokemon. Shade just hoped it would not be his.

CyBeastSaber
January 17th, 2006, 10:25 PM
OOC: Haha. Tom8915, it's a Scizor. :D

IC:
"Scythe, you okay?" I asked as Scythe got up. "Watch it. He just told his Azumarill to go into a Iron Tail madness." Scizor nodded.
"Go into Quick Attack and aim for it's legs." I issued. Scizor nodded and did what was told. He dashed towards the berserking Azumarill and attacked it's legs. The azumarill tripped and fell.
"Okay. Use Silver Wind, Scythe!" I shouted. Scythe unleashed clear white waves at the azumarill hitting it and knocking it out.
"I made a mistake to let your pokemon recover and not make them faint. I'll do well not to make that same mistake." I said to Tom returning Scythe. "I'll let you keep your pokemon. I'm not like the others in my team. I don't take other's pokemon." I said and started walking away. However, another trainer had appeared riding a Flygon.
"Geez. What's with these Flygons and their trainers today." I murmured. She landed nearby and dismounted from her pokemon.
"I guess your here to help him." I said to the trainer pointing at Tom.

Lugia Trainer
January 17th, 2006, 11:37 PM
ooc:i cant remember ur pokemon:P
ic:"taken out my 3 pokemon...Go magneton!"

Sentoro
January 18th, 2006, 08:23 AM
"Only if he needs it." Macey answered. Thor stayed on Blade's head for a moment before jumping down next to his trainer. She then turned to the other boy, "Do you need help?"

Kiki
January 18th, 2006, 03:27 PM
OOC: Yup! This is getting really intresting. ^_^

"Korrack, use your rage and attack the Houndour before the smog blinds you."

Kei frowned, she knew he'd come in for the kill, but she was ready and so was Shadow. I hope he holds up though. I can't afford to loose him... he means too much to me. She thought. "Shadow you know what to do!" Shadow stopped his smog attack and stood completely still, awaiting the mankey's attack. Kei closed her eyes just as Shadow did. Listen for the attack...He's approaching I can hear it. Snapping her eyes open just as the mankey was in range, she shouted her final command hoping to end it all. "Shadow! Faint Attack!" She yelled. An attack that when in range hits without fail. A dark attack... She thought bitterly.

I hope this is the end of it...

Lugia Trainer
January 19th, 2006, 12:24 AM
"Yes i do need help.." Tom stared at how many pokemon the team darkwater person had..."I would lose still cause he made my pokemon weak and i only have two pokemon left.." Tom looked down "I will lose but it has to be a fair battle so it cfant be a 2vs1".. "ok us two vs two of ur pokemon..return magneton and go flygon am not giving up on flygon you hardly hurt it "

Nate_Dawg
January 19th, 2006, 03:06 PM
OOC: Just a question but why did you close your eyes?

Shade Woods

DANG IT

He had fallen into the trap and Korrack could not stop now. Not that is would matter. The attack that the Houndour had unleashed was unavoidable. Even if it could be, Korrack was in a rage now. His mind was not working very fast. He could only think about... attacking. Shade had a quick smile as he called out his last orders.

"Korrack! Hit it with everything you have!"

It was true that Korrack could not avoid the Houndour's attack, but that didn't mean that he couldn't cause damage as well. As the two pokemon collided, Shade watched Korrack fly backwards. He was knocked out. Now it all depended on if the hit on the Houndour did the same. Shade moves his gaze back to his enemy.

Kiki
January 19th, 2006, 03:21 PM
OOC: I think it adds emotion, also shows that Kei has a tight bond with her pokemon. Meh, that's just the way I am, sorry if you thought it was weird!

Both pokemon flew back on impact. "Shadow!" Kei yelled as she frantically searched for her pokemon. When she spotted him her eyes widened in fear the houndour lay motionless on the ground. She looked at Shadow with hope. "Please Shadow, get up!" She yelled.

No use...Shadow had fainted from the lack of energy. She couldn't stand there and do nothing, so she ran to him. "Buddy! You ok?" She asked in a whisper. Shadow let out a muffled sound. "You need to rest. Return, you've done a great job." She whispered as she placed the pokeball containing Shadow in her pocket.
She stood up and looked over at her enemy.... Did his mankey faint too? She questioned herself.

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

CyBeastSaber
January 19th, 2006, 07:03 PM
OOC: Hah. You two verses me? Aw yeah. Makes it more challenging.

IC:
I took out two pokeballs and tossed them into the air.
"Both of you verses me in a 2-on-2 pokemon battle? Bring it on." I said.
Out came two pokemon. A Skarmory and an Aggron.
"Sky," the Skarmory, "and Omega," the Aggron, "Let's go. Get ready for battle." I said.
Aggron roared loudly and Skarmory screeched.
"I'm ready when you are." I said to both trainers.

Sentoro
January 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
"Then I'll choose Jewel." Macey said throwing a pokeball into the air.

"Dewgong." said the pokemon.

"Jewel get ready to battle!" she called out to her water pokemon. Jewel nodded, ready to battle.

Nate_Dawg
January 19th, 2006, 09:39 PM
OOC: I didnt think it was weird at all. I was just making conversation.

Shade Woods

Shade looked up to see the enemy trainer running to her fallen pokemon, begging it to get up. He let out a sigh of relief. His plan had worked to an extent.

"Korrack, return." A red beam of light surrounded the fallen pokemon and pulled the Mankey into its pokeball. "Good work Korrack."

By this time, the other trainer had also returned her pokemon. Shade smiled as her gaze rested on him.

"Looks like a tie for round one. Ready for round two?" Shade tossed another pokeball up and down in his hand as he waited for a reply. It had been a while since he had a battle like this. It was... exhilarating.

"By the way trainer, I would like to have a name to go with the face of a worthy opponent. Care to help me with that?"

Lugia Trainer
January 20th, 2006, 08:12 AM
"nice dewgong..return flygon and go magneton:)" Tom startes at which pokemon sghould be taken down first "MACEY LETS take down the aggron its the strong pokemon while ithink he will use spikes to get us but no matter.."Tom whispered "Lets do this magneton a full on thunder shock on skarmory!" Skarmory holds on abit But falls.."That teachs you not to send out steel and flying when i have steel and thunder ill take u down with thunder attacks:DTHUNDER SHOCK NOW ON AGGRON!" Mangeton lets out a blast of electrric energy and shoots the armoured aggron towards the gteam dfarkwater person.

Sentoro
January 20th, 2006, 02:22 PM
(OOC: Aggron is a Steel/rock type. Just thought I'd let you know.)

"Jewel use Hydro Pump on Agron!" Macey called out to her Dewgong, who nodded and opened her mouth, shoting a jet stream of water at the rock type.

Kiki
January 20th, 2006, 02:36 PM
OOC: Oh I see! ^_^

"I was born ready." Kei smirked lightly. She whistled loudly and waited for the reply to come. "Oh ya, the name is Kei and I must admit this is a very intresting battle, how about you, I'm guessing you have a name as well..." She nodded his way with a little smirk playing on her lips.

As intresting as this battle is, I can't afford to loose any of my pokemon.

Her taillow, Sky, landed gracefully on her shoulder and awaited her command. "Hello my friend." She whispered glancing at Sky from the corner of her eye. She brought her gaze back to the trainer.

CyBeastSaber
January 20th, 2006, 06:01 PM
"Hah. Go Omega. Use Protect, now!!!" I shouted to Omega. Omega created a clear white that protected him from all oncoming attacks.
"Sky. Double Team and then attack the Dewgong with Air Cutter." I shouted to Sky. Sky, still suffering from the thunder attack, split into many mirror images and flew at Dewgong.
"Omega, quickly use an Earthquake to knock out that Magneton before the Dewgong can attack again." Omega shook the ground with an extremely high magnitude affecting all but flying types or those with the levitate ability.

Sentoro
January 20th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Jewel slid out of the way easily thanks to the snow but it still hit her tail. Macey winced as it hit her pokemon's tail. As the giant pokemon started to stomp his foot on the ground Macey called to Jewel, "Jewel point an Aurora Beam at the ground!"

Jewel nodded, jumped up, and pointed her attack at the ground. The force from the beam caused the pokemon to fly upward as the attack hit, so she didn't get any damage.

Lugia Trainer
January 21st, 2006, 12:56 AM
"Uh.. return magneton..and go salamence im not letting you down salamence easyily they wont hit you if you fly..NOW USE DRAGON CLAW ON AGGRON!"

Nate_Dawg
January 21st, 2006, 06:08 PM
Shade Woods

"Nice to hear it." Shade caught the pokeball midway up and unleashed his Scyther. The bug pokemon was excited to be out again and instantly got ready for the battle.

"As for my name, you can call me Shade. I suggest you get ready. Adeff here is a lot more difficult to beat than Korrack was." Shade crossed his arms and prepared for battle.

I need to take out more than one of her pokemon to have a chance. I really need to get some more.

Kiki
January 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
"I see, but so is Sky here." The taillow lifted off of her shoulder and hovered a few feet away from her.
Sky may be small, but his size is a great advantage. Kei smirked. "I hope you don't mind if I start things off, Sky use double team!" Remebering when Shade's Scyther had used double team against Macey and herself she decided to return the favour.

Multiple taillows surrounded the excited Scyther. I'm sure he's got something up his sleeve, I wonder what...

Nate_Dawg
January 21st, 2006, 10:02 PM
Shade Woods

The double team attack effectively covered the battle area with many Taillows. It would be impossible to find the real one without taking most of the other out first.

"Quite impressive Miss Kei. I will give you that. The question is, do you know how to use the attack correctly?" Shade smiled at the girl and then looked at Adeff. "Use your agility Adeff." The bug pokemon shook with delight as his speed and reflexes increased.

"Now let us find that little Taillow. Elimate the others with some fury swipes." The Scyther took off the ground and a lightning speed and flew towards the nearest Taillow with its blades ready to slash it to pieces.

Sentoro
January 22nd, 2006, 03:38 PM
"Jewel use Water Pulse!" Macey called out as Jewel landed back on the ground. Jewel nodded and shot a powerful jet stream of water at the rock type. Macey hoped it would hit and weaken him. A K.O. would be better though.

Lugia Trainer
January 22nd, 2006, 11:40 PM
"Salamence use dragon breath and get closer onto the aggron and do the strongest dragon claw you can do!" Salamence flew in the air and shot a powerful dragon breath and pushed (no matter if it aint affective it aint the real game..) towards the aggron with that aggron was on the floor and macey's jewel shoots its water gun.."Ok now its time salamence use dragon claw!!" the salamance went for it and tried it hardest and used a powerful dragon claw.. "please ko please ko..."

Kiki
January 23rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
"Why of course I do." Kei smiled micheviously. She watched as the Scyther took out all the fakes, leaving a very small amount of them left, but this did not bother Kei. "Why don't we show 'em just how good we are Sky! Use another double team!" Kei grinned. Sky quickly made more copies of himself. Kei quickly found the real Sky, making her grin widen. "Now hit it with a wing attack!" She quickly yelled. The multiple taillows started to head for the Scyther.

Let's see him dodge this. She couldn't help but grin.

Nate_Dawg
January 23rd, 2006, 05:40 PM
Shade Woods

I small hint of worry crossed Shade's face as he saw the attack coming. He was hesitant to give the orders.

"Adeff, use your...umm... Use your fury swipes again."

The Scyther once again left the ground in a blur of speed and darted towards the nearest Taillow. While its attacks were vicious and laced with demon speed, it was not good enough to deal the multitude of copies. As copy after copy disappeared, the real Taillow reached its target and landed a nasty wing attack. The Scyther was hit full on and sent flying back into a cluster of bushes behind Shade.

Fear crossed Shade's face and his strongest pokemon was sent flying past him. If Adeff was down, the battle was all but over. Jumping into the bushes after the Scyther, Shade quickly located his pokemon. The Scyther, while dazed and a bit bruised from the attack, looked like it was still ready to go. Shade sighed with relief upon seeing this.

"Alright Adeff, lets show this trainer what it takes to win a battle. Match his double team and add a little something extra to it." Shade grinned and patted the Scyther on its shoulder. "This is a long way from other."

Shade returned into view of the trainer. His normal look of confidence was back. "Well down trainer. You have succeeded in ticking my pokemon off. Congratulations." With that, three Scythers emerged from the bushes and flew towards the Taillows. They all looked equally mad. "Now you will see how this attack was meant to be used."

Kiki
January 24th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Kei had noticed Shade's look of worry and fear on his face when his Scyther was hit though she wasn't the cruel type, but she had planned to keep it that way.No way I'm gonna sympathize with a member of team Darkwater. She quickly shook her head and focused on the battle."There is more than just one way to use double team." Kei pointed out, glancing at Sky. He's just proving to me that his way is probably one that'll knock Sky out, so all I have to do is dodge his Scyther's attack, but it's easier said than done. She thought trying to think up a good strategy. I may have ticked his Scyther off, but this may be used to my advantage.

"You're probably getting tired of hearing this... Sky double team! Along with agility! Don't let that Scyther catch you!" She yelled.
As long as Sky keeps his distance then I can finish this battle off.
"Do your best Sky!" She yelled, trying to encourage the taillow, whom had a look of concern on it's face. Sky nodded and made many copies of himself.

Nate_Dawg
January 24th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Shade Woods

The three Scythers dove in and out of the mass of Taillows. They did not, however, seem to intent on attacking. They flew back and forth as if looking for the real Taillow. The Scythers were also starting to tire. Their movements were slowed and even when they did try to attack, the agility increased Taillows would easily dodge them.

Shade was not looking any better. Something was bothering him greatly. His eyes darted back and forth and his hand had started to shake. He was either very nervous or going mad. Shade even pulled out a pokeball and glanced from it to his Scyther a few times as if trying to decide if he wanted to pull it out of the fight. Shade continued to order attack though. All of them seemed to fail. In a few moments, it seemed as if Shade would be another pokemon down.

"In just a few moments, this battle will be over." Shade's voice showed no emotion. It was hard to tell if he was in shock or if he had come to terms with what was happening. Either way, things were not looking good for Shade Woods.

Kiki
January 25th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Kei noticed that the Scythers were beginning to tire, she knew instantly she won. She proudly looked at her Sky, and noticed that he too was beginning to tire. Have I pushed him too far? She questioned herself. Though Kei was not the type to give up, she was also not the type to push her pokemon to the limits, uneccessarily hurting them. To ask Sky to push harder it would be asking him to hurt himself...I have a very important decision to make here and I'm stuck between returning him or just ending it right here and now, how would Sky feel? She looked at Sky with concerned eyes.

"Sky!" She called. The taillows all looked at her, with tired eyes. I knew it! He's getting tired. She though bitterly. "Are you ready to finish this off?" She continued. Sky looked at her with determination, he wanted this to end as much as she did. "Alright then! Let's finish this off! Sky dive into the trees!" she commanded. Thank you Sky...I know I can count on you.
Kei looked at Shade with a hard look on her face, it was hard to tell that she sympathized for him, he started off with a determined look on his face and now it was hard to tell if he was worried or what. "You are right Shade, this battle will be over in a few minutes...but I'm afraid this victory won't belong to you." She said. If everything goes according to plan, that is....

Nate_Dawg
January 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Shade Woods

The battle became a lot more difficult as the Taillows disappeared into the trees.

This is not going as planned.

"Form a circle and watch out for the real Taillow!" The three Scythers obeyed and quickly arranged themselves so they could not be surprised. Another problem that faced Shade was the fact that Adeff could not hold the double team for much longer and it was absolutely necessary for his plan to succeed. Stay strong Adeff. This battle is almost over. The ball now rested in Kei's court and Shade just had to wait.

"You are right Shade, this battle will be over in a few minutes...but I'm afraid this victory won't belong to you."

Shade smiled at the trainer as he spoke, "Confidence, that is good to see trainer. Now, back up your words if you have the strength. Talking is rather boring during a battle."

Kiki
January 26th, 2006, 10:22 AM
"Hmpt, we'll just see about that." Kei muttered, mostly to herself. If Sky knows my plan he should be able to land a direct hit....if he doesn't well...I'll just improvise. She though. Sky knew her plan, and was carrying it out. Though it was draining most of his energy Sky stopped the double team and quickly started to form his ultimate attack, one that Sky and Kei had practiced many times, all he needed was time... and Kei would make sure he got as much time as he needed to finish this battle off. "I've noticed that your Scyther is feeling a little tired, and if you care for your pokemon, then I suggest you think about calling it back. Cause this won't get any better for you, it'll just get worse." She said crossing her arms and giving Shade a bored look.

CyBeastSaber
January 26th, 2006, 02:36 PM
"Gah. A double attack. I'll need to get one of them before Omega faints." I mumbled.
"Omega! His Salamence is close enough. Go! Ice Beam!" I shouted. Omega shot a frosty beam at the oncoming Salamence ,however, was struck by the forceful Water Pulse attack from the Dewgong knocking it out.
"Nice job Aggron. Return." I said and returned him for a job rest.
"Hmph. Go, Forge!" I shouted tossing another pokeball and letting out a Forretress.
"Forge, use Light Screen!"

OOC: Tom8915. Do what you want with Salamence. Hm... Let me see... I have Skarmory, Scizor, Forretress, Tyranitar and... uh... hm... who was it again left... uh... oh yeah, METAGROSS!!!

Nate_Dawg
January 26th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Shade Woods

"I've noticed that your Scyther is feeling a little tired, and if you care for your pokemon, then I suggest you think about calling it back. Cause this won't get any better for you, it'll just get worse."

"Funny you should say that trainer. I noticed your Taillow was looking no better, yet you pushed him further. Besides, my Scyther has fought in much tougher battles than this. He has won every one." Shade continued to wait for an attack, but it never came. Whatever the trainer was planning was big. Shade and Adeff would have to run the plan to perfection for it to succeed. He would also need the other trainer to make a mistake.

"While we wait for you to make whatever move you are going to make, why don't we make the battle a little more interesting. I bet, no matter what attack you unleash, you will not even scratch my Scyther with it. If you do, however, I will admit defeat and leave you and your pokemon be." Shade smiled. "For the moment at least. However, if I am right and you miss, then you must forfeit one of your pokemon from the battle, excluding you Taillow that is."

Bending down, Shade picked up and rock and threw it at one of the Scythers. The rock flew through the Scyther as the copy disappeared, leaving only two Scythers left. "That should make it a little more fun. What do you say trainer. Do you accept my challenge."

Kiki
January 26th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Forfeit my pokemon?! Kei looked at Shade shocked. She gritted her teeth... she wasn't much of a gambler and she wasn't about to put her pokemon's well-being in the hands of another trainer, especially one that belonged to Team Darkwater. What am I supposed to do?! Forfeit my pokemon....to him?! I can't believe I actually had sympathy for this guy! Gr... but if I win, he'd leave me alone...for the moment...I could certainly count on him coming after me later on, if I defeat him...either way...I'm sorta done for. Kei glared at Shade with all the hatred that she bore for Team Darkwater. Though she wouldn't admit it, she was scared.

Momenteraly closing her eyes she took a deep breath. She summoned up all of her courage and opened her eyes, once again glaring intensly at the other trainer. She had finally made up her mind. "No way, I'm gonna forfeit my pokemon to the likes of you! Leaving my pokemon and I be for the moment!?! Ha! You Darkwaters disgust me! Your bet is not worth forfeiting my pokemon, you must be joking! No matter, joking or not we're gonna finish this, right now! Sky come on out and show him what we're made of! Hit em with everything you've got! Sky Attack!" She yelled. Kei was confident in her pokemon's ability, and Sky had confidence in his ability as well. He trusted Kei, and to prove his trust he would give this Scyther an attack that won't be easily forgotten. She gave Shade another long and hateful glare. "Just for the record...I don't make bets...especially with people such as yourself even if my life depended on it." She said, with venom dripping off every word that escaped her lips.

Nate_Dawg
January 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Shade Woods

"No way, I'm gonna forfeit my pokemon to the likes of you! Leaving my pokemon and I be for the moment!?! Ha! You Darkwaters disgust me! Your bet is not worth forfeiting my pokemon, you must be joking!

"Trainer, I had no intentions of taking your pokemon. That is the last thing in my mind. I wanted you to restrain from using it in battle."

"No matter, joking or not we're gonna finish this, right now! Sky come on out and show him what we're made of! Hit em with everything you've got! Sky Attack!"

The attack headed straight for the Scythers. Neither one of them could escape the blast at this point. Shade was shaking, but not for the reasons you would have thought. The sound that came for Shade was the worst possible noise that he could have made at the moment. It was not that of anger. Even worse, it was not that of fear. It was laughter. Shade was laughing.

"Hahahaha, you should have paid more attention trainer. You might have still been able to win." The attack had almost reached the Scythers. It was going to hit any moment. "Adeff, tear her pokemon apart." The moment the sky attack struck, it became obvious what Shade had planned all along. A rustle from the bushes and a blur of green were the final indicators. It had been a trap. The sky attack hit, and both copies disappeared. The real Scyther had never come out of the bushes. It had been waiting for the right time to attack. As the Scyther flew towards the Taillow, Shade took one more look at the trainer.

She played her hand well. It would have worked on most other trainers. Let me see what other cards she has up her sleeves.

Kiki
January 26th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Kei looked terrified at this point. Tear my Sky apart?! I'm not going to let that happen! Kei balled her hands into fists. She needed an attack of some sort she was so scared it was hard for her to think properly, it fealt like her heart was in her throat. Taking short uneven breaths, Kei yelled the first thing that came to mind. "Sky! I don't care what you do just dodge! Please! Dodge his attack!" She yelled. She shut her eyes tightly. Oh please Sky...please be safe.

Sky was very weak from the attack but he tried to dodge, quickly flapping his tired wings he shifted to the side a little, Scyther's attack still managed to hit him, but not with the full force of it. Sky clumsily tried to fly away but being weak he fell to the ground.

At this point Kei had opened her eyes and ran to catch Sky. He was badly wounded and neede to be treated, soon, or she feared the worst, that he wouldn't make it out alive. "Sky you did great. I'm so sorry. I failed you, I was ignorant and didn't think my plan through and you paid for it." She muttered. "Return." She said in a hoarse voice. Wiping the few stray tears that managed to escape she pulled out another pokeball. She looked up at Shade with an emotionless expression on her face. "You may have defeated Sky, but I'm telling you now, I'll destroy your Scyther if I have to stop this battle." She said. "I hope you're ready." He'll pay...I'll make sure of that.

Lugia Trainer
January 26th, 2006, 11:39 PM
"uh..now i am gonna lose..." Tom thinks and just looks at the pokeball containing magneton "..go magneton! use thunder shock on all of them i dont even care if it aint effective just do it!" with that magneton just thunder shocked the 2 oppenents ...

CyBeastSaber
January 27th, 2006, 03:36 PM
The thundershock bounced off the Light Screen that Forge had created and headed for the ground.
"I think you need to try some teamwork." I said to Tom. I pointed a finger at the Dewgong and started my attack.
"Sky! Attack the dewgong with Swift! Forge! Use Silver Wind!" I shouted my commands.
Sky shot many rays of stars at the dewgong and Forge unleashed a gray and white wave at the dewgong also.
"I need to take that trainer down first." I thought looking at the female trainer.

Lugia Trainer
January 29th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Tom stared "Magneton use iron defence and stop the attacks! and tget em with thunder shock again" Tom tried saving dewgong

CyBeastSaber
January 29th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Tom made his Magneton use Iron Defense to block both attacks?! I wonder how long his Magneton will endure it if it keeps blocking. I thought.

"Sky, dodge it! Forge, Light Screen again!" I called out. Sky barrel rolled to his left dodging the electric attack and Forge ,with his robust size, stopped and created another Light Screen barrier reflecting the attack towards the ground.

"Guys! Repeat your attacks over and over. I doubt his Magneton will hold long." I said. They nodded and continued their assault on the dewgong.
I wonder what that female trainer will do? I thought looking over towards her and then back to the battlefield.

Fateful
January 29th, 2006, 04:02 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting yet. I've been busy and I haven't been feeling well. Is it okay if I make a....very late entry?

Lugia Trainer
January 30th, 2006, 06:35 AM
ooc:ur all right to rp maria

ic:"i know.. magneton move out he way of the attack and use thunder shock that skarmory and when the light screen wares of use roll out!" i hope magneton holds in to these attacks Tom looked at the pokemon standing and my magneton thunder shocking the skarmory and then forretress's light screen wared off "ALRIGHT now rol out on forretress" and magneton went for it and smacked forretress to the ground..

Nate_Dawg
January 31st, 2006, 07:49 PM
OOC: Sorry for such a long absence. I just have not had time to get on my computer latly. I will try to post as soon as I can.

Sentoro
February 1st, 2006, 05:39 PM
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in like forever but I've been so busy.)

Macey thought quickly about what she could do. When it came to her she snapped her fingers as she smiled, "Jewel use Icy Wind on Forge and Sky!"

'Hope this works.' she thought to herself. Her pants were starting to get wet from the snow but she wasn't worried about that now.

Lugia Trainer
February 2nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
"good job getting wet though.." Hey can you help protect magneton his weak "magneton with the icy wind make it force into the skarmory with roll out!" after the wind blew magneton he flew and knocked out the skarmory almost but almost knocks out him self "uh.."

CyBeastSaber
February 4th, 2006, 01:33 AM
"Bah. This is getting really bad. Icy Wind is doing it's toll on them." I muttered looking at my two pokemon getting bashed and flicking off some specks of snow that had landed on my nose. Sky's speed had lowered dramatically because of the Icy Wind attack ,however, Forge retained his usual slow speed. Tom's Magneton suddenly ran smack into Sky knocking him over.
"Dang. The thundershock did too much damage. Sky! Return!" I said and returned my pokemon back to it's pokeball.
"I have no choice." I said gripping another pokeball and looked at the lone Forretress fending off both pokemon.
"Go Ozma!" I shouted tossing a silver and blue decorated pokeball out. After the blinding flash, a Metagross stood on all four, of course :P, and grunted loudly.
"Let's go Ozma. Use Psychic on the Magneton to stop it in it's tracks!" I shouted. Ozma shot brain waves that imobilized the Magneton stopping it's Rollout frenzy on Forge.
"Forge, Quick! Use Silver Wind." Forge shot grayish shockwaves that slammed into the Magneton.
"Ozma. Let it go and use Agility to get behind the Dewgong." Ozma dropped the Magneton and quickly move behind the Dewgong.
"Now. Use Meteor Mash!" I commanded. Ozma brought it's large claw up and came down with a crashing blow.

OOC: That ending part is sort of open ended so you do whatever you want Sentoro. And gee... I'm letting you two get to me. I should stop. :P

Fateful
February 4th, 2006, 08:18 PM
(I finally got around to this.)

I jumped from tree to tree. I had heard the sound a battling in the distance and decided to check it out. I may not have liked battles that much, but it was near my as my pokemon called it "territory". Soon I found some trainers battling. I watched them from the tree carefully not wanting them to notice me. My snow white cat like ears twitched nervously. All of a sudden a flash of light came from my belt and out came a Vaporeon. {Cheese!} It yelled in pokemon luanguage. Then it jumped down from the tree after scaring me half to death. I nearly fell out of the tree, but caught myself and was now hanging upsidedown right next to a male trainer.

CyBeastSaber
February 5th, 2006, 09:11 AM
"Wah!" I shouted and jumped backwards half scared to death. Someone had fell upsidedown and was looking at me.
"Terra? Is that you?" I asked the girl. "What are you doing here?"
I quickly helped her down from her hanging position, though also tried not to venture away from the battle. Her vaporeon also joined her from the tree.
I asked Terra with a smile, "Hm... How long has it been? Five? Six years? I didn't expect to see you here." Then I remembered. "Wait. You shouldn't be here. It might get dangerous. Go. Get away." I said to her and turned most of my attention back to the double battle but still waited to see what she was going to do. She was sneaky and silent sometimes.

Fateful
February 5th, 2006, 09:17 AM
I looked at him with unreadable eyes. "I'm not going anywhere until this battle ends." I said queitly. The Vaporeon smiled at him and then asked, {Hi. Do you like cheese?} Even though I was the only one that could understand him. I sighed at the Vaporeon. "Ocean you are inpossible." I said and looked back at Kamui. "The question is what are you doing here?" I asked him. I didn't like the fact the someone I used to be good friends with was battling so close to my home if you would call it that. I waited for his reply.

Sentoro
February 5th, 2006, 10:53 AM
The attack hit Dewgong and hurt it badly, causing a lot of damage. But Jewel wasn't out of the game yet. She still had some fight left in her. Macey thought about what attacks she could use to help defeat the pokemon.

"Jewel return." she said returning the Dewgong into her pokeball.

"Now go Aiden!" she called throwing the pokeball into the air. An Arcanine came out ready to battle.

"Aiden use Flamethrower on Metagross!" she called out to him. He nodded and let loose an amazing fire attack.

CyBeastSaber
February 5th, 2006, 05:48 PM
The other female trainer had called back her Dewgong and let her Arcanine come out. She issued a Flamethrower attack aimed at Ozma.
"No... Forge, protect Ozma with Light Screen! Ozma, imobilize that Arcanine with Psychic attack." I commanded. I planned on taking out that Arcanine because for now he was the biggest threat to my team.
"I'm.... on a mission." I said to Terra shielding my eyes from her glances not wanting her to figure out what things my dark eyes revealed. "I'm sorry if I am causing you trouble. I'll... leave after this. I hope that'll stop the trouble." I said without looking directly at her. Her vaporeon als caught my attention. It looked at me as if to ask me a question.

OOC: Yay. I am finally able to post.

Nate_Dawg
February 5th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Shade Woods

"You may have defeated Sky, but I'm telling you now, I'll destroy your Scyther if I have to stop this battle." She said. "I hope you're ready."

Shade smiled at the female trainer. She was angry and that is what Shade wanted her to feel. It was a primal emotion, an emotion that could not exist in a good trainer.

"I am disappointed in you trainer. I thought you had more control than that. Rage is a dangerous emotion on the battlefield. It clouds your mind and blinds your thoughts. There are worse trainers out there than me. They will take advantage of your feelings and destroy you with them. Control your emotions or leave this battle."

Shade pulled out a pokeball and returned Adeff. "As for 'destroying my Scyther', that will have to wait." Shade took another pokeball and called out a Sandslash. "See if you can handle Dusty first."

Fateful
February 5th, 2006, 09:39 PM
I frowned at Kamui. He wasn't looking me dirctly in the eye like he used to and he seemed to be hiding something. Ocean kept his on Kamui intensely. I wondered what he could be hiding from me, but decided against asking. "I hope the battle will end soon." I muttered queitly. Then I turned my attention to the female trainer by Kamui. It looked like they were in a double battle. My cat like ears twitched uncomfortably. I leaned against a tree and watched the battle. {I wonder how this will turn out.} An Espeon said to me from the tree I was leaning against. "Hey Star." Terra muttered queitly.

Lugia Trainer
February 5th, 2006, 11:43 PM
ok.. now like in two hits its going to be a blow for poor magneton Tom thought to him self.."Magneton keep using iron defence so you wont get hurt much!" a few minutes later magnetons defence rose strongly "use screech on the metagross and then hit it with rollout..."

Sentoro
February 6th, 2006, 02:56 PM
(OOC: Why is everyone looking at me? I'm not that interesting am I?)

The light screen stopped Aiden's Flamethrower and now the Metagross was attacking him. Aiden's fast speed allowed him to move out of the way but just barely thanks to the snow all over the ground.

'This would be a lot easier if it were just one of us battling him in a double team battle. Atleast for me anyway. My pokemon are used to working with each other not other people's pokemon.' Macey thought to herself.

"This snow needs to go." Macey stated before a plan formulated in her head.

"I've got it." she whispered before calling out, "Aiden use Extreme Speed around the Metagross and Fortress!"

Aiden obeyed and started running around in circles very fast. This began to form a vaccum that sucked up the snow, forming a snow vortex around the two pokemon. Thor had noticed both trainers on the other side of the battle field watching his trainer.

"They're looking at you." he informed her. She asked nerviously, "Why is everyone stareing at me?"

CyBeastSaber
February 6th, 2006, 10:07 PM
"Interesting." I mumbled as the girl's arcanine had used extreme speed to suck up all the snow.
"Ozma. Stop it with Earthquake! And Forge, protect yourself with Protect!" I shouted. Ozma gave a groundshaking pound on the ground causing massive seismic waves that shook the ground. Snow that hung from the evergreen trees' limbs began to drop in large amounts and filled the ground. Forge was safely protected from the attack in his barrier he formed ,however, I wasn't too sure if that Arcanine would be able to evade.
If only she makes it jump.... I thought planning my next attack on the arcanine while also worrying about the Magneton who started screeching but fail to noticed the oncoming quake.

Lugia Trainer
February 6th, 2006, 11:37 PM
"you never learn my magneton levitates..." as the earthquake came it did not effect it and the magneton was just screeching.. "ok use roll out on the metagross again!"

Sentoro
February 7th, 2006, 04:09 PM
(OOC: I think I'd be a good trainer if pokemon were real.)

'Too bad I can't use my powers to stop it. That would be cheating.' Macey thought to herself, 'Here goes nothing.'

"Aiden jump into the air to dodge the attack!" she called out to him.

Fateful
February 7th, 2006, 04:17 PM
I watched the battle go on and closed my eyes mentally sighing. She just wanted the battle to be over already. Star watched from the tree. {THat trainer way over there. The one who just told her pokemon to jumped to avoid the attack.she is very clever.}

She comented even though I was the only one who could understnad her.
"Yeah whatevever." I muttered trying to stay calm which was prooving to be difficult.

CyBeastSaber
February 7th, 2006, 05:28 PM
OOC: Yes, Sentoro, you would be a good trainer. :D

IC:
"Yes." I said when her Arcanine jumped into the air. "Ozma, it's more vulnerable in the air now so use Psychic. Forge, stop that pesky Magneton with Rock Tomb." I commanded. Ozma ,once more, shot brain waves at the airborne Arcanine while Forge stopped the rolling Magneton with Rock Tomb. Six jagged pillars erupted from the ground trapping the Magneton inbetween it.
"That should keep it busy for the moment." I said looking at the Magneton and then to the Arcanine.

Fateful
February 7th, 2006, 05:38 PM
"This will take forever." I said queitly. Watching battles was boring to me. All I wanted was for this to be over and for everything to go back to normal, if anything was normal any more. Star shook her head at me. {Be more patcient} Star told me. "Whatever." I replied and looked back at the battle. {You need to relax. ever since your brother joined Team Darkwater you-} Star started.
"Don't talk about my brother." I said angerly.
{Fine I understand.} Star said calmly.

CyBeastSaber
February 7th, 2006, 05:41 PM
OOC: I will wait for Sentoro's post before going on so.....

Sentoro
February 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
(OOC: Thank you Uzumaki_Naruto. You'd be a great trainer too.)

Macey smirked, "Sorry but he's not as vunerable as you think."

"Aiden use Protect!" she called up to the giant dog pokemon.

"Nice move." Thor commented as a green shield formed in front of Aiden, protecting him from the blast. Once the shield disappeared Macey called out, "Now Aiden use another Flamethrower on Metagross!"

Aiden nodded as he landed on the ground with a soft thud, opened his mouth, and released a powerful beam of fire at the steel type.

CyBeastSaber
February 7th, 2006, 07:10 PM
OOC: Thanks for the complement, Sentoro. :D

IC:
"Let's go Ozma. Hyper Beam! Full Power!" I shouted to Ozma hoping that his Hyper Beam would be enough to finish off the Arcanine. Both attacks had collided and began to conflict with each other. I decided to issue Forge to also do a Hyper Beam attack.
"Forge, use Hyper Beam too!" I said. Forge turned towards Ozma, jumped beside it, and also unleashed a Hyper Beam along with Ozma. When the second Hyper Beam collided with the other conflicting attacks, a large explosion had exploded and caused a thick cloud of dust particles to surround and conceal the pokemon.
"I hope that will do it." I mumbled clenching both fists.

Sentoro
February 7th, 2006, 07:20 PM
(OOC: Your welcome. :) )

"Now!" Macey called to the dog in the dust. Suddenly stars came out of the cloud of dust, heading staight for the two opponents. Right after the Swift attack had been fired Arcanine used Extreme Speed to get out of the black cloud quickly and behind the Metagross.

"Flamethrower!" Macey called out, hoping it would hit and faint the other pokemon.

Lugia Trainer
February 7th, 2006, 11:47 PM
OOC: i would be a good trainer if i didint pick magneton and the others ii just picked random pokemon the team would be milotic,scyther,altaria,espeon and an blazekin.

IC:"uhhh magneton return well im out..." tom jumps on to a branch and watchs the battle thinking if he must release his magneton and try and catch one with one throw of an luxury ball "magneton go" Tom takes magneton some where else as seeming he dont like me muchand gose to watch the battle while finding a blazkin in my way wanting to battle "oh god why now?!?! just cause am no pokemon with charizard wings dont meen i can do steel wing..." with a jump and fly Tom went at the blazkin with a wing attack and then steel wing "well that oughta do... Go luxury ball" ping ping ping pshua "YES now to go back and watch the battle"Tom runs as fast as he can to see if it finished but the time he got there they were still battleing "ok i want this to.. stop.. like that girl with the team darkwater person wanting it to stop.. i may as well try.."then he just runs back and sends out blazkin behind a tree "you know what to do on them blaze use blaze kick on them but not the girl trainer whos battling im gonna try and stop this...DO it now!!"blaze and tom jump from behind the tree and blaze runs for the two pokemon and dose blaze kick knocking them down almost koed. "takes that now use sky uppercut on the forretress "and finish them off with a blaze kick" I hope this works

Sentoro
February 8th, 2006, 02:25 PM
"What the!?" Macey exclaimed confused and startled. Aiden, who had fired his Flamethrower, turned to look at the other fire type. He jumped away from the other pokemon in front of Macey, snarling at the new pokemon. Neither him nor his trainer saw if his fire attack had hit or not.

Fateful
February 8th, 2006, 02:39 PM
"Team Darkwater?" I asked confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked. I was confused and startled by them saying I was with someone from Team Darkwater. "I'm just here because this battle is oing near my house and I don't like battles that close." I muttered still confused. Star had the same expression on her face. Ocean was just running in circles singing about cheese. Not to mention he has always been really bad at singing.

CyBeastSaber
February 8th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Ozma took the full attack of the Flamethrower and was now panting while struggled to keep his footing. Forge took spontaneous damage from the explosion and Swift attack executed by the enemy Arcanine.
"Forge, return." I said and returned him back. I looked back at Ozma. "Ozma, you okay?" I asked the steel pokemon. It nodded saying that it could still go on. I knew it was struggling. Suddenly a Blaziken comes out of nowhere and starts doing Blaze Kicks.
"What the..." I wondered aloud. I tossed out a pokeball with a dark red and black coloring that unleashed a Scizor.
"Ozma, Psychic that Blaziken. Scythe, bring it down with Swords Dance and Slash." I shouted my commands. Ozma imobilized the Blaziken and Scythe quickly did a Swords Dance while moving quickly to a Slash attack on the Blaziken.
Who's Blaziken is that? I wondered.

Sentoro
February 8th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Aiden had slightly less then half of his hp left but he was the kind of pokemon that kept going until he couldn't move anymore.

"Whose Blaziken?" Macey asked out loud. Thor shrugged then noticed the boy that was standing next to his trainer was gone.

"Where'd he go?" Thor asked causing Macey to look for him.

Lugia Trainer
February 8th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Tom jumps back in positon and stares furiously "like those puny attacks would work on my blaze ok blaze give a sky uppercut on the scizor and then do flame thrower and if that pesky metagross attack you take him down with a blaze kick!" as my pokemon got hit he charges at the scizor and hits it up into the sky doing a quater of the damage off then unleashs a fire breath that took the bug/steel down to quite low hp "you must learn that blazekin is quite a good fire pokemon and fire is super effective on bug.."

Sentoro
February 9th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Macey asked him, "Where have you been?"

She then turned to Aiden, "Okay Aiden use another Swift, then Flamethrower on the Metagross!"

Aiden nodded and started attacking.

Kiki
February 9th, 2006, 02:58 PM
((OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been pretty busy lately! ^_^; ))

IC: Kei had to admit, Shade was right, rage was not an emotion she was going to bring on the battlefield. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes momentarily. A smirk played on her lips as she opened her eyes and looked up at Shade. "You're right, rage is not an emotion to bring on the battlefield but there are always acceptions. I am angry. No! No! I'm infuriated, but I'm not going to let anger fuel my hate, I'm going to use it to win this battle. I have a pokemon in critical condition because of your scyther, and I'm not about to let him die!" She explains in a deathly calm voice. "Let's go Tory!" She yells throwing the pokeball in the air. A red and orange pokemon stood infront of Kei with a determined expression on it's face. I'm counting on you Tory, don't let me down. She thought looking down at the little torchic. "Let's start this!" She yelled looking over at her opponent.

Lugia Trainer
February 9th, 2006, 11:48 PM
"well i went off to get another pokemon and so i did,anyways lets do this blaze use sky upper cut on metogross it may not effect it but while its in the air use flame thrower!!" with te turn up of blazekin useing its powerful attack it knocked the metogross down in critical conditon "good job! hahaha your gonna meet your match with scyther i hope though you dont have any water pokemon or i will be gone so any ways blaze its time for skyupper cut
with blaze kick then flame thrower!" i hope this works

CyBeastSaber
February 11th, 2006, 12:29 PM
"I think you are getting to carried away. Ozma, Agility, then Earthquake!" I shouted. Ozma quickly used Agility and evaded the Flamethrower attack. It came down then and hit the ground with a large powerful quake attack.
"Scythe, return!" I said returning the Scizor and calling out a Tyranitar. The tyranitar gave a loud growl.
"Should had done this earlier. Jag, use Water Pulse!" I commanded to my Tyranitar. Jag blasted a high pressure water wave at the Blaziken, knocking it off balance. I called for another Water Pulse attack and aimed it at the Arcanine.

Sentoro
February 11th, 2006, 02:23 PM
"I think you are." Macey stated with a smirk.

"Aiden use Extreme Speed to dodge it and use Swift with a Flamwthrower!" she called out to him. The big dog nodded and started running super fast. He then opened his mouth to let the stars come out, followed by a Flamethrower.

CyBeastSaber
February 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM
OOC: How long have we been battling? I think I should just let you guys win this one. Too troublesome. :D

IC:
The arcanine had used Extreme Speed once more taking advantage of it's superior speed against Ozma. It started firing Swift attacks and Flamethrowers. Ozma took the attacks from the Arcanine and lost it's balance. It tried standing up but fell and fainted.
"Oh no. Ozma!" I shouted. The blaziken had also pummeled Jag with a few Sky Uppercuts knocking Jag off balance. Jag struggled to get up but did not have the energy to do so and fainted.
"Darn. All my pokemon... fainted? This is a first." I said returning both pokemon back to their respective pokeballs.
"This was one heck of a fight today. Kudos to both of you but I must leave for now." I turned and walked away. I tightly gripped my coat as the cold snow started to fall more constantly now.
"Today must be a bad day for me. Oh well. Must train some more. Double battles may not be the best for me." I mumbled as I looked at the pale white sky.

Sentoro
February 12th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Macey sighed of relief as she returned Aiden into his pokeball, "Good job Aiden."

"So what now?" she asked no one in particular.

Lugia Trainer
February 12th, 2006, 07:17 AM
"return blaze i have unfinished work to do" and while eh said that he just flew off to team darkwaters base and got ready for a fight while he found a lunatone.."ok.. go blaze! and use double kick" the blazekin went at the lunatone and hit the pokemon down "go pokeball!" ding ding ding pshua "yay!"

CyBeastSaber
February 12th, 2006, 02:46 PM
OOC: Out of the topic. Tom8915, you're catching pokemon awfully easy now. You should make it have some action in it. One attack usually don't win it for you.

Fateful
February 12th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I watched Kamui walked away from where he was after his pokemon fainted. Star's eyes were intense for some unknown reason. "I wonder..." I said trailing off at the end. Star looked at me wanting to know what I was thinking since she didn't want to read my mind. "You'll see." I said queitly. I then ran off jumping from tree to tree. Star shook her head then followed after. Ocean saw us leaving and followed running on the ground still singing except now it was about pickles.

CyBeastSaber
February 12th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I stopped under a snow covered evergreen tree and sat down while gripping my coat a bit tighter.
"Brrrr. It sures is cold now. I think battling heated me up." I said. A flash came from my belt and Ozma came out as well as Scythe and the rest of my pokemon. I gave them a surprised looked.
"Oooookay. Is there something wrong you guys?" I asked the group. They shook their heads. I gave them a long stare. "Well. Since your out, have some fun but don't cause too much havoc. I am getting quite sleepy now." I said as my eyes started closing and large yawns came from my mouth. I tried to keep myself awake. They all had fun playing tag and snowball fights.
"Hm. Tough yet still quite childish. What an interesting mix. Hm..." I said smiling at the pokemon.

Fateful
February 12th, 2006, 03:40 PM
OOC: You double posted.

IC: I stopped after spotting Kamui. Star just glared at him from the tree. "Relax." I whispered to her. Ocean then happily came prancing out from some trees. I looked down at him with an annoyed look on my face. I watched as he pranced over to Kamui with a huge grin on his face. Star seemed annoyed too. We both waited to see what Kamui would do. I just sat there silently while my ears twitched uncomfortably.

CyBeastSaber
February 12th, 2006, 04:14 PM
OOC: Yipes. I didn't even notice that. Well it has been taken care of.

IC:
A grinning vaporeon came over to me. I noticed that it was Terra's pokemon but wasn't too sure.

"Hey there. You're..... Ocean, right?!" I asked. I patted his head a couple of times and smiled at him. "You sure are in a cheery mood today." Then something else came to my mind. "So if you're here, then maybe Terra is nearby." I said. I stood up and looked around a bit.

"TERRA! TERRA!" I called out. "She must be around here somewhere."

Fateful
February 12th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Ocean just smiled at Kamui. Terra sighed and jumped down from the tree landing behind Kamui. "Yes?" She asked him.

Star scowled and followed Terra down from the tree, and it was obvious she wasn't very happy.

{I like pickels.} Ocean said then started singing about pickels and cheese.

{Will you stop it!} Star exclaimed and hit Ocean on the head with one swipe of her paw.

CyBeastSaber
February 12th, 2006, 04:33 PM
"Gah!" I yelled and tumbled forward at the sudden entrance Terra made from behind me. I was now on the ground, partially covered in snow, face freezing off, and quite surprised.

"Geez. Did you have to scare me like that?" I asked taking in a few deep breaths. "I've been wondering ever since Ocean showed up. Are you following me?" I asked Terra with a pretend serious look. "You don't have to do that."
I then turned my attention towards Ocean and Star who were having a commotion of their own. Star gave Ocean a good claw swipe on the head. I laughed a bit at the show and waited for Terra's reply as to why she was following me or at least going in my direction. "Is she going home or something? I shouldn't jump to conclusions about her following me." I thought.

Fateful
February 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM
"No I wasn't. I have to go and get something and I saw you on my way." Terra replied solemly. "Ocean did too and decided to go over to you. He doesn't like to be in trees so he ran on the ground instead." I added as my ears twitched a little bit.

{Why do I have to stop singing 'bout pickels?} Ocean whined rubbing his head.

{Because you are a bad singer.} Star said with an annoyed look on her face.

CyBeastSaber
February 12th, 2006, 04:43 PM
"Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I was afraid something was up." I said and scratched my head a few times while showing a grin. "You said you had to get something? Is it okay if I tagged along?" I asked looking at Terra but not exactly at her. Ocean and Star were having another conversation now. Too bad I couldn't make it out. My pokemon had stopped playing because it was no more fun and trotted towards me.
"Hey guys. Ready to go back in your pokeballs for a nice rest?" I asked. They all nodded once. "Okay. Return!" I said and returned everyone back. I placed the pokeballs back on my belt and wait for Terra's answer.

OOC: I have to go after this so see you later.

Sentoro
February 12th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Macey took a look around her trying to figure out which way to go.

"What do you think?" she asked Thor, who shrugged, "Don't know."

She was about to let Blade out when Thor whined, "Can't we take a break?"

"Fine." Macey said with a sigh. As she threw all of her pokemon's pokeballs into the air she called out, "Come on out everyone."

Her other four pokemon came out gladly. Macey took out a couple of Hyper Potions from her backpack and used them on Aiden and Jewel. She went sit under a tree to watch her pokemon play around. Jewel and Aiden had teamed up and started making ice sculptures while the other three were haveing a snowball fight.

"Aren't you gong to join us?" Ace asked his trainer. She shook her head, "Nope."

"Oh come on. You could use the target practice." Blade whined. Thor smiled evily and threw a snowball at Macey. She dodged easily by moving slightly to the left. She then smirked, "Fine. If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get."

She stood up slowly and swung her hand at them. Suddenly a wave of snow came crashing down on them. This caused a light laughter to come from the young girl.

"You're in for it now!" Aiden exclaimed as he threw a giant snowball at her. Thus this continued for a while.

Fateful
February 13th, 2006, 03:27 PM
"Ummmm sure?" I replied a litte unsure. I wasn't expeting him to ask to tag along so I was surprised at his question.

{You mean Star!} Ocean fumed. He didn't like the fact that he couldn't sing any more.

{You well get over it.} Star snarled. She wasn't in a good mood and Ocean wasn't helping.

"That's it. Ocean return." Terra said whirling around and returning Ocean to his pokeball.

CyBeastSaber
February 13th, 2006, 04:31 PM
"Hehe. Poor Ocean. I feel a bit sorry for him." I said. "So... Where are we going?" I asked Terra. Wonder where she is going? I thought. I checked my belongings to see if I dropped anything.

"Okay. I'm set." I explained. "Ready when you are." I said to Terra and leaned against the evergreen tree I was under.

OOC: Bleh. I did not write alot. *chomps on small post*

Lugia Trainer
February 14th, 2006, 01:33 AM
ooc:ok i will stop but igtg for a longtime and ty2 AINT bothering bout this BECAUSE HE SAID COUPLE DAYS YEH RIGHT its a couple of year probs jkhe shouldent of made this.,...

Ty2
February 14th, 2006, 08:35 AM
OOC: Uhh I'm back, my computer got taken away for something I did I would have come back years ago but now I'm back "finally":nervous:

IC: Ty was snowbording to get Team Darkwater until he saw two people (known as Terra and Macey) so Ty apporched them and siad, "Hi I'm Ty, by any chance you're looking a group of people called Team Darkwater? Oh sorry it was rude, do you have names."

CyBeastSaber
February 14th, 2006, 09:41 AM
OOC: Hahaha... Ty2. I'm with Terra. Tom is with Macey. Just wanted to tell you so you don't get it mixed up. Oh and I feel a bit sorry for you for what happened. To get your computer taken away. Geez. That's harsh. :D

Sentoro
February 14th, 2006, 02:34 PM
"Okay guys return." Macey stated recalling her Pokemon, but Blade and Thor. She jumped on Blade's back and started looking for the Darkwater Base.

Lugia Trainer
February 17th, 2006, 02:58 AM
ooc:am back:D

IC:"whats your name?" He asked at the girl(macey) as he still tried catching lunatone "blaze lets do this use double kick following sky upper cut!"The blazekin went for the lunatone but it used ice beam!"aww no..USE OVER HEAT!"soon the ice melted and blasted a powerfull beam of fire heading for the lunatone but the lunatone tried to stop it with ice beam "oh no you wont.." the ice beam was taking over until blaze use full on over heat knocking the lunatone flat.."Hah..ultra ball go!"with a throw the lunatone we nt into the ball...ping ping ping..then lunatone broke out! "what the!!!! use double kick one more time blaze!!!" so it went on again with the angry blazekin charging at the lunatone and used double kick...Knocking the lunatone down hardly able to move.. "yay..Go ultra ball!" ping ping ping pshua "YAY!!!return blaze,and anyway your good pokemon trainer" saying to the girl..

Sentoro
February 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM
"Name's Macey. This is Blade and Thor." she stated motioning to the two pokemon.

Lugia Trainer
February 20th, 2006, 11:35 PM
"Ok want to go to team darkwaters base? am going there.."He asked...

CyBeastSaber
February 21st, 2006, 08:02 PM
Another cold gust slapped my face and as I stood there waiting for Terra's answer to my question of allowing me to join. I did not want to rush her decision of me joining. If she said yes, then I would be able to tag along and maybe help her out. If she said no, then I would know that my presence would only be a distraction to her duties. Whatever she chose really didn't matter. That was what I thought while waiting.

Sentoro
February 22nd, 2006, 09:25 PM
"Sure." Macey nodded with a slight smile. As a soft wind blew her hair and Thor's fur swaded softly.

Lugia Trainer
February 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
"Ok use your flygon to get ther." he said looking at the floor "go flygon, ok lets go to team dark waters base"flygon flew accross the sky until a few minutes later we find the base "ok lets do this!"he jumps of his flygon and returns it.

Fateful
February 24th, 2006, 05:53 AM
I looked at him.
"That is for me to know and you to find out."
I said with a smile. Star smiled now that Ocean was gone.
"We need to get going." I said and started to walk.
I stopped and looked back at Kamui.
"You coming?"

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I was quiet for a few seconds. She saying that I assume....I thought.
"S-Sure. I'm right behind you." I said to Terra and walked after her. Looks like I'll be able to help her out after all at least that's what I hope. It sure has been quite a while since I had traveled with anyone, especially Terra. It felt good actually being able to help someone.
"I think being with Team Darkwater is clouding up my mind again." I had said aloud without thinking. Oh crud. Terra doesn't know I am a Team Darkwater member. Should I tell her? I know it's not good to not tell the truth but... Thinking about that decision made my head hurt a bit. I decided to let it drift a while and continued onwards with Terra.

Lugia Trainer
February 25th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Tom walks down into the base and 6 grunts come grunt1:hahah you have to get through us to go in.. Tom stares at them "umm sure.." (battle mode)

6 Team darkwater grunts would like to battle.
Tom sent out lunatone
grunt1 sent out cloyster
grunt2 sent out cloyster
grunt3 sent out zangoose
grunt4 sent out lairon
grunt5 sent out scyther
grunt6 sent out ivysaur

all grunts:HAHAHAHAHAH your never gonna beat us!
"Oh yeah? Lunatone use icebeam on the lairon!"

Lunatone used ice beam on lairon!
critical hit!
lairon was frozen

grunt1&2:cloyster use water gun on that lunatone!

Cloyster 1&2 use water gun!
Its super effective!
lairon melted out of the ice!

Grunt3&4:(grunt3)Zangoose use slash! (grunt4)Lairon use tackle!
"Ahhh no hold in there lunatone!!"

Zangoose used slash!
Its not very effective..
Lairon used tackle!
Its not very effective..

"Thats it!!!!!! lunatone use ice beam on lairon!!!!!!!!!"
Grunt4:Eek am out..

Lunatone used ice beam!
Its super effective!
Lairon fainted!

grunt4:return lairon! Ha thats just one you cant take five!
other grunts:yeah!
"oh realy..well if your going to still play dirty i will too! come on out flygon and blaze! and use ice beam lunatone on that stupid zangoose!"

Lunatone used ice beam!
Critical hit!
blaze and flygon see the battle
Blaze And Flygon use dragon upper cut on ivysaur and scizor!(skyupper cut and dragon breath)

Its super effective!
Ivysaur and Scizor fainted!

"hows that for power!"
Grunt5&6:Uhh..
grunt1&2:cloyster use roll out!
"flygon use gust!"

Cloysters use roll out
Flygon uses gust
Cloysters fly back!
Critical hit!
But cloyster1 uses water gun on lunatone!
Its super effective!
Lunatone fainted!

"argh thats it flygon use dragon claw and use sky upper cut blaze!"
grunt1&2&3:I dont think so! cloyster use water gun! zangoose use slash!

Flygon uses dragonclaw!
Zangoose fainted
Blaze used skyuppet cut!
Cloyster and blaze fainted!

Grunt1:Oh no..
"Oh yes you do realise im gonna win! Finish the cloyster off with dragon claw with a dragon breath!"
Grunt2:cloyster use umm..Water gun!

Cloyster used water gun!
Flygon dodges!
Flygon uses dragon claw and dragon breath!
Cloyster fainted!

Grunts:Nooo! how will we explain to boss..
"Just explain it in english not german!"

Trainer Tom wins!
(Out of battle mode)

"Much better..Eh wheres macey???" Tom walks forward to sit on a rock waiting..

Sentoro
February 25th, 2006, 09:03 PM
While this was going on Macey was watching from a branch of a tree nearby. She was thinking of what attacks she would've used. When the battle was over Thor stated, "They're just as weak as Team Rocket."

Macey nodded, "I don't think so. I mean they might've just joined."

"I guess that's possible." Thor shrugged. Macey jumped off of the tree and walked up behind Tom quietly.

"Are we going to go in?" she asked from behind.

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 10:39 PM
My communicator had suddenly started ringing. I'm going to get it now. I thought. I flipped it open but then closed it to sever the connection. I knew the boss was calling and he must really need my help. I decided not to answer any calls and just continue on with Terra. Team Darkwater really did occupy most of my free time. I wanted to relax a bit and do no dirty work for once. I had to keep my secret from Terra. It was something I couldn't risk to tell her for I didn't want any trouble for her.

Fateful
February 25th, 2006, 10:43 PM
I raised an eyebrow. "Who was it?" I asked wondering ho had called and why Kamui didn't answer it.
Star growled at Kamui. I scowled and bopped her on the head. "Be nice." I comanded. Star nodded and just glared at him. I turned my attention back to Kamui and waited for his reply. {Terra I don't trust him. I really really don't trust him.} Star said in pokemon language. "That's what you say about everyone." I pointed out.

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 11:12 PM
OOC: Wow MariaJet. You're still up?! After this I'll be going to sleep.

IC:
"I-It was no one, really." I said with a bit of hesitation. Star growled at me for some reason but I didn't know what. "P-Please don't let it get to you. You have to do something right? We should really get moving." I suggested to Terra. Team Darkwater depended on me for too much. I wanted to see how they plan to get out of trouble without me. I had started to think about things. Suddenly, I heard myself say, "Terra, What have you been doing for these passs 5 years? I think I already asked you but..."

Fateful
February 25th, 2006, 11:19 PM
OOC: Yep that's me.

IC: I bit my lip. I wasn't sure what to tell him. What have I been doing for the past five years? Trying to get even with my brother who joined that terrible Team Darkwater. I have been taking care of injured or sick pokemon. I thought to myself.
"Well I have been taking care of sick and injured pokemon. Sometimes I explore new places. My family is forever gone. Stuff like that. What about you?" I asked.

Lugia Trainer
February 26th, 2006, 03:12 AM
"Whoa, dont sneak up on me like that..Any way lets go" Tom starts walking down and notices the admins saying about there is an intruder "Uh..now they figured out i am here.."he whispered to him self "hmm..."Tom starts flying up to top and see what there talking about.. Admin1:There is a trainer here we must keep gaurd! Admin2: ill call all grunts to help too..oh wait admin 3 is doing that! Meanwhile Grunts find macey."Oh this is not good i know they didint join they are close to admin by seeing there clothes.."i start flying down towards the grunts kicks them in the head "Take that You idiots!!" Admins:His here get him!! Suddenly the admins grabs tom and takes his pokemon "ahh get off my pokemon!!" then he gets tranquilized a few minutes later tom is in a cell admin3:good job.. now we have to deal with that girl! "Uhh where am i.. My pokemon they are gone now am stuck here for ever..HELP!!!!!!!"

CyBeastSaber
February 28th, 2006, 07:32 PM
"Ah.. Well.. I have been doing....important missions you can say. It isn't too much of a trouble. It's mostly reconassence missions so it isn't much trouble. Other than that... uh... the rest of the missions are okay." I said to Terra. Has that all I've been doing? Geez... I was being made a slave dog. I thought to myself. I had begun to regret asking the question because it would reveal too much about me to her. It's not like I wanted to hide anything but I just felt it was the right thing to do. I thought again.
"Ah... Enough of that. Let's get going." I said.

Sentoro
March 1st, 2006, 01:46 PM
When Thor heard Tom call for help his ears pricked up.

"Do you think we should help him?" he asked his trainer. Macey just sighed, "The stupid fool shouldn't have went in by himself. But I guess we have to."

And with that she started walking towards the giant building. She snuck in easily and got Thor to use his nose to find Tom. As a couple of grunts passed them they went into the darkness. Once they found the room Tom was in Thor left to go find his pokemon. When Macey walked in a grunt was standing, sleeping, watch.

She shook her head, "That's what's wrong with these teams. They don't have any good grunts now-a-days."

"Hey Tom." she whispered as she unlocked the cage. Just as she did so Thor came running in with a small box in his mouth. He gave it to Macey, who gave it to Tom.

"Now let's get out of here." she in a soft voice as she walked towards the door.

Lugia Trainer
March 2nd, 2006, 10:18 AM
"thanks.." he said quitely taking the box of pokeballs.. "Now lets do this!! go flygon!" quickly thealarm went off "heh this will be easy.come on macey" Tom grabs maceys hand and gets her on flygon and flys past every grunt and admin hitting a few with his tail.. then the boss came "Wrong way.. oh well am up for a battle ever since flygon was a trapinch he has withstanded alot of stuff.." DARK water boss:Hah my water pokemon will take them out in a pinch come on gyradose! "Oh yeah? use flash now flygon! [I]Cover your eyes and we can get out of here."[I/]

Sentoro
March 2nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
Thor gave a small, "Pichu." as they flew past everyone in the hall. Macey and Thor put their heads down and closed thier eyes tightly so the blinding flash wouldn't blind them.

Lugia Trainer
March 9th, 2006, 12:51 AM
OOC:wth if ty2 he is never posting now...

Soon the flash cleared out and we were out.. "God can this get anyworse??"

Sentoro
March 9th, 2006, 04:26 AM
Unfortunatly it did. Dark Water Brunts were flying towards them on Pidgeot and Fearow. Thor smiled evilly before using Thunderbolt on all of them. It didn't take him long to beat all of them and looked like they were in the clear, for now.

"Good job Thor." Macey congradulated as she stroked his fur the best she could. This caused him to make a purring sound.

Ty2
March 10th, 2006, 01:48 PM
I pulled out my snowboard and went to help my friends "Go Mudkip, water gun. that's takes care of one, hi Macey did take long?"

CyBeastSaber
March 10th, 2006, 07:21 PM
OOC: Awww. No fun. You guys are trashing Team Darkwater, finally. XD Well. I will post soon. Sorry for the complete spam. ^_^

Lugia Trainer
March 11th, 2006, 02:32 PM
"Ok huh who is this?" Soon out of no where a powerfull net casts over us "What the!?!?!" Admin:Gotya dont meddle with team dark water again "Uhh.." Tom starts to break out "Uhh...this is not good.. i think this is thunder proof.." Admin:Sir we have them and another boy.. Boss:Great..Ill call Kurai..) Soon we get dragged into a celll..

Sentoro
March 13th, 2006, 06:24 PM
"This is Ty." Macey informed Tom. After getting dragged into the cage Macey grabbed two bars and started pulling on them. Needless to say that didn't work.

"You guys forget just who you're messing with." she stated ticked off. She threw her fist in the air causing the air in the cage to go upwards. Thus the cage was flown off of them. Macey grabbed Thor and her pokeballs before sending out Ace. The Espeon seemed happy to be out and growled at the Dark Water members.

"Ace Teleport us out of here." Macey ordered. Ace nodded and soon began to glow along with the other two humans and their belongings. The Espeon had teleported them about one hundred meters away from the base.

"Good job Ace." Macey congradulated her purple pokemon.

Lugia Trainer
March 14th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Unfortunatly we got teleported to legendary mewtwo. "Grr..this is worst..i can get out of here..but you have to defeat mewtwo..So what do you say?" He said flipping in the air "Well i say yes, come on out you lot!" And as the pokemon came a shiny gyradose came out of one of the balls "Guys this is ruby his my gyradose i managed to get it back from home eversince he was magikarp he battled well.." Soon mewtwo said "Haha your no match for me.."Soon he whipped out a solar beam..
"Oh no you dont! ruby use fire blast!!" as the moves colided the fireblast got through but some of it hit gyradose but also hit mewtwo..

Ty2
March 15th, 2006, 06:20 AM
We have to hit him all together, go Mudkip use water gun!

citron
March 15th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Is it too late to sign up? And I also tried to make an Rp but it doesn't want to show, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Lugia Trainer
March 15th, 2006, 11:30 PM
ooc:Well citron am sorry we are halfway through and ive ried are roleplay but..it aint good enough so you need to try and include things right plus you aint got a sign up sheet..

Sentoro
March 29th, 2006, 06:48 PM
"You do realize we can't hit him with attacks like that because of his powers?" Macey asked somewhat sarcasticly. Thor nodded in agreement with her, "That's right. You'll have to use stronger attacks than that."

Lugia Trainer
March 30th, 2006, 12:20 PM
"Is that so.."Tom was thinking of trying a powerful move..he trained his blazekin.and gyradose. "OK blaze and gyradose..use..." Toms eye shined by the way it would affect him "..blazin tri attack!" soon the two pokes use a powerful tri move with loads of the elements Mewtwo:Hah a fire attack..) As soon as it touched mewtwo he made a water forcefield but the thunder element in it blasted him down.. then the fire got through and weakend the legendary pokemon down to a low hp(12%)."Come on you must know powerful moves.."

Sentoro
April 1st, 2006, 06:11 AM
Macey looked at Ace and Thor before saying, "Tele Volt Tackle."

Both pokemon nodded eagerly at the sound of their favorite combo attack. Thor first started charging in a Quick Attack then his cheecks crackled with electricity. Mewtwo put up a barrier in front of him as Thor kept charging. When he got close Ace's eyes started glowing purple along with Thor. Thor then teleported behind Mewtwo. Thor was too close for Mewtwo to dodge the attack so it hit. After it hit Thor ran over to Macey and Ace.

"Nice work guys." she congradulated.

Lugia Trainer
April 3rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
"Uhh.. HIS MINE! go ultra ball!!!" ping ping... ping.. "come on..." brr "grr go ultra ball!" ping ping ping pshwua... "Wow....i dont think ill use him...just i ncase trouble comes.." Soon we teleport out to a lil campsite made by toms pokemon and we rested there..

Sentoro
April 4th, 2006, 02:33 PM
"Now what?" Macey asked as she stared into the fire. She watched the flames dance about the blackened sticks. She loved to watch the flame's different colors come to life.

Lugia Trainer
April 4th, 2006, 11:21 PM
"We better rest here but i think we are forgetting some one..(ty)But i cant put my finger on it.." Tom jumps on his bed and gets out some pokes food and pokeblock "Here you go." all the pokemon started to eat while macey and tom stared at the flames.

Sentoro
April 6th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Aiden trotted over to Macey lazy fashion. He laid down next to her with a sigh of contentment. Ace and Thor were seeing who could get closest to the fire before getting burned or chickening out. Jewel and Blade did like Aiden and fell asleep. After getting bored with the fire Ace and Thor started playing tag. Ace pushed Thor with his tail causing Thor to fall towards the fire. Macey quickly raised her hand and made a wall of snow catch the small Pikachu.

"Becareful you guys." she warned before before sighing. Both pokemon nodded as they trotted over to her and started to fight over who would get to lay on her.

"Guys I have two legs and there are two of you so it works out." she stated picking them up. The Espeon and Pikachu snuggled up together to keep warm.

Lugia Trainer
April 7th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Tom watched his espeon get sleepy "Espeon if your tired just have sleep.." Tom picked up his sleepy espeon and put her in the sleeping bag with me.."G'night"

Sentoro
April 9th, 2006, 04:30 PM
"Night." Macey smiled to her sleeping pokemon. She sat by the fire and watched the flames dance about the wood. As she sat and watched the fire she wondered what would happen next.

Lugia Trainer
April 10th, 2006, 12:16 AM
While tom was dreaming in his dream team darkwater would take over tonight.and wakes to tell her "Macey! i think team dark water are gonna take over the world...TONIGHT.." soon the boss brakes through and chains us up and the pokemon..

Ty2
April 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
"Hey! Where is everyone? I just saw them a couple hours ago." said Ty "Well this might make it interesting."

Lugia Trainer
April 12th, 2006, 08:09 AM
"I..am gonna have to use a pokemon to brake through.." Tom got his hands out free with his tail. andtook a pokeball of his chain. "lucky they dint know this was a pokeball..ok her it gose..Come on out mewtwo!" as the pokeball opened mewtwo came out and used psychich on the bronze chains and we broke free "Yay good job mewtwo! now can you teleport us to ty his probaly still at the place i caught you.." Soon mewtwos eyes turned purple and teleported us to ty.. "Ty cant you get teleported...Ok mewtwo get us home!" Soon we were back at the secret base i made.. "Ok now its plan time to rid of them! Return mewtwo.." Soon we started chatting of the pokemon and who should go in to scout..

[EDIT]OOC-Sorry i can't post for a while..

Sentoro
April 19th, 2006, 09:00 PM
"I could sneak into the base easily with my powers." Macey volunteered.

"Anybody have any ideas?" she asked almost sheepishly.