• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Sky landed on Kei's shoulder and glared at the two pokemon in front of their trainer. "Kei Hoshi. Kei is just fine. I hope you're not part of Team Darkwater, or else I'm sorry to say you're toast." She replied gripping her pokeball.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Hah. Nate_Dawg just do something. Tom8915, I accept your challenge.

IC:
    I side stepped and met the male trainer face to face.
    "So... You want to battle? Well don't blame me if anything bad happens." I said to the trainer and enlarged a pokeball from my belt.
    "For an Espeon, this will do just fine." I said tossing the ball into the air and stepped back a few feet. A large pokemon appeared after the flash.
    "Tarrrrrrr!!!!!" the pokemon cried out loudly.
    "Let's go Tyranitar. Don't take this guy too seriously. I don't want his pokemon hurt too bad now." I said to Tyranitar. He nodded and awaited my commands.
    "I'll start this off. Earthquake!!!" I yelled out. Tyranitar gave a smirk on his face and stomped the ground heavily making large shockwaves around the field. "This'll do for now." I said and waited for the other trainer to do something with his Espeon.

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Blade snorted when she had made the Darkwater comment. Macey tried not laugh but simply stated, "No, I'm not a Darkwater. Trust me if I was I would've got Blade to attack you from the sky."

"Are you a Darkwater?" she asked half knowing the answer. Thor and Ace's feet were starting to freeze because of the snow so both pokemon got back on Blade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "Espeon use psychic and throw tyranitar> :)" Tom see that tyranitar can easily take down him "oh... espeon use confusion!!!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Shade Woods

Shade stood behind a tree listened carefully as two trainers exchanged formalities. While neither of the girl trainers worried Shade too much, he did not enjoy the idea of having to battle two trainers once. For that, he waited.

If one of them would leave, I could defeat one and then proceed to hunt the other one down. I do hope that they hurry. It would be a terrible inconvenience to have to battle both of them together.

Shade fingered one of this pokeballs. As soon as one of them was alone, he would strike.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Kei chuckled lightly. "No not at all. I oppose those...thugs. If I were I certainly wouldn't have made my presence known to you." She explained with a slight grin. "I suppose we are heading the same way, right?" She asked pointing in the direction she had notice the bolt of lightning.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    {Umm...so can I join? Or Sentoro, should I wait for Ty2 to come back?}

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Hah. I thought you would know better than to use Psychic attacks on dark pokemon." I said to Tom.
    "Tyranitar, Sand Storm. Go!" I shouted. Tyranitar caused a large storm to appear and cover the field. The storm blinded the sight of all pokemon causing them to have trouble seeing or even directing an attack against another. Tyranitar, however, had perfect sight in these sandstorms.
    "How will you deal with this.....,trainer?" I asked and issued another command so Tom wouldn't hear.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "haha easy return espeon and go flygon!!> : ) flygon use gust!!!" flygon uses gust and blows the sand storm far back "ok now use dragon claw!" ..."wait it wont h elp > :( return ...well im forfieting..." secxretly tom gets out his first pokemon with him and enlarges behind him "NOT! GO AZUMARILL LETS SHOW THIS GUY WHAT WHERE MADE OFF USE BUBBLEBEAM WITH A WATER GUN!!"

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    (OOC: Naoko-chan I think it would be okay if you join, but I'm not sure. Ty2 should be back soon if you want to wait for him.)

Macey nodded, "I guess so."

"Shall we travel together?" she asked.

"By the way what's your name?" she asked as she got back on Blade.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "It's Kei Hoshi. Kei will do though. It's probably better if we do stick together. I don't trust Team Darkwater, they could pop up anywhere. But, as long as your pokemon don't mind, that is." She looked over to Macey's pokemon. She got the feeling they didn't trust her, but then again Kei was a very quiet person, people could easily get the impression that she's the enemy.

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    "What do you guys think?" she asked looking over at them. Both Thor and Ace shrugged.

"It's up to you." Blade answered.

"I'll take that as a yes. So let's go." she said with a smile. She then looked at her, "Do you have any pokemon you can ride?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Hm. Using trickery, huh? That won't help you escape. Go Tyranitar. Ice Beam attack! Freeze that water!" I shouted to Tyranitar. Tyranitar shot an Ice beam freezing the water gun and while flying towards the Azumarill.
    "How pathetic." I mumbled.
    "Stop Tyranitar." I said. Tyranitar caused the beam to fly staight up and avoiding the Azumarill by a few inches.
    "Is that all you've got? Use all the tricks you have. I'm waiting." I said waiting for Tom to make a move.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    ooc:tyranitar cant ice beam..
    ic:azumarill bubble beam!.(btw if it can use ice beam ikt ewont freeze bubbles) "well if you are gonna play rough ill get rolling azumarill roll ourts with water gun" azumarill roll going with water gun and hits the tyrranitar to low hp.

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "Unfortunately I don't." She smiled nervously. I can't ask Macey to give me a ride. I'd feel bad. She thought. "I can just follow you on foot. I'm pretty fast, and I'm sure I could keep up." She stated with a slight smile. Sky took flight and flew around Kei. "What's up Sky?" She asked looking at her taillow. I have this feeling that we're being watched, and Sky feels the same. She thought looking around alarmed. "Macey...I think we're being watched, can't you feel it?" She asked looking at her.

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    "You could ride Aiden if you want. He's the fastest pokemon I know." Macey stated with a smile, "Besides I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Sure I can but I thought it was just a pokemon." she answered.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "Well as long as he doesn't mind. I don't want to feel like a burden to your pokemon.... I also suggest we hurry. I really don't like this feeling of being watched." Kei said with slight urgency in her voice.

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Macey smiled, "Not at all. It's been while since he got to run around."

She then threw a pokeball onto the ground and out came the Arcanine. He looked around and barked happily. Macey then instructed Aiden, "Aiden would you mind giving Kei a ride?"

Aiden looked at the girl then nodded happily, "Sure. Hop on so we can get out of here."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Tom8915, believe me. Tyranitars can learn Ice Beam. Mine, in my Emerald Version, has it. That is proof enough for me. Unless you want more proof...

IC: Though Tyranitar took some damage from the Azumarill's water gun attacks, he was long from out.
    "This is getting interesting. Tyranitar, Rain Dance!" I shouted.
    Tyranitar roared loudly and suddenly a downpour started. Rain drops splattered around me causing me to get soaked.
    "Heh. Although it helps his pokemon for a while, Tyranitar, finish it off with a heavy duty Thunder. GO!" I commanded.
    Tyranitar unleashed zigzagging thunderbolts into the air. The Thunder attack followed azumarill and struck it where it was causing intense damage. The azumarill stood on the ground for a bit with a look of exhaustion.
    "I suggest you call it back. Any more and it will be badly injured. I'll give this one time to call it back." I said to Tom and told Tyranitar to be cautious.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Shade Woods

When the trainers began to speed up their talk and look around in a worried manner, Shade knew he had been detected.

It seems that I wasn't as stealthy as I thought. Oh well, guess I will need to do this the hard way.

Pulling out one of his pokeballs, Shade called out a Scyther. The mantis pokemon looked eager to fight and trembled with anticipation.

"Here is the plan, Adeff. Once they are in the air, you will strike the pokemon they are riding on. Do damaged if you can, but I would rather you not risk being injured yourself. Just keep them from escaping. Use your double team for protection."

Adeff nodded in understanding and prepared for his attack. Something crossed Shade's mind and he turned again to the Scyther.

"Oh, do try not to harm the trainers to much. I want them to still be able to fight me."

Adeff nodded again and waited for the trainers to lift off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back