• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Good because I refuse to be a good guy.

Name- Shade Woods
    Gender- Male
    Age- 17
    Pokemon- Scyther(Adeff), Mankey(Korrack), Sandslash(Dusty)
    Side- Team Darkwater

Personality- Shade Woods is one of the toughest trainers out there. He is very focused, never gives up, and has no mercy. He will not only defeat an opponent, he will crush them. He pokemon are very much like them. They don't hold back and give it their all, and they are very loyal to their trainer.

Something in his past causes Shade to push harder than anyone around him. Though very few know what it is. He is fighting to become strong so he can face a certain person that he fail in his past, and he feels that no matter how strong he gets, he is never strong enough. Shade cares little for what Team Darkwater does. As long as they don't interfere with his goal, he will continue to work for them.

Physical Description : Shade is a short man standing at only 5 feet 6 inches. Do not let his short stature fool you though. He is a very strong individual and can hold his own when it is called for. Shade?s long, curly, black hair hangs low on his head, covering his ears and reaching his neck in the back. His eyes are a brilliant light green but are covered by his hair. Shade has multiple scars on his face, keepsakes of his childhood. He also has an unkempt goatee and a few earrings in his ears. Although he hates to admit it, Shade is not that bad looking a guy.

Shade?s lower body is muscular thanks to regular exercise and conditioning. The constant fighting he got into didn?t hurt either. His skin is very tan and, unlike his face, free from scars. Shade likes to wear a white undershirt, a dark blue collared shirt, and dusty style jeans. In his pocket, Shade carries a locket that his little sister gave to him. It has a picture of her on one side and him on the other.

Sample: Shade stood facing his opponent in the rocky path they had decided to fight. It was about noon and the sun was directly over them as the prepared to fight. Shade stood still. No emotion could be detected as he waited for his opponent to make the first move. The kid, poor guy, was shaking as he tried to decide what to send out. He deserved it though. Talking big as he walked down the mountain with his friends. He claimed to be the best trainer to very live. Now, as he stood preparing to battle, he was not as sure and his friends were no standing off the side, looking as nervous he was.

The kid, finally gaining to courage to make a move, called out, ?Get em Spark.? A small timid looking pikachu came on to the field.

?You have to be kidding me,? Shade scoffed as he called his own scyther on to the field. Looking at it, Shade spoke just loud enough for the kid to hear him, ?Tear it apart Adeff.? The scyther lift into the air and turned into a blur at it took off toward the small creature.

The kid, however, smiled at this. ?Good job on faking him out Spark. Give em a thunderbolt to show em not to underestimate you.? The area was soon filled with static as a huge bolt of electricity was sent from the small pikachu towards the quick moving scyther. As the bolt drew nearer, Shade just laughed. ?Nice try, but better luck next time.? The image of the scyther disappeared and the real Adeff rammed into the pikachu from behind, sending the small creature flying into a tree.

?Spark are you ok!? the kid yelled as the small pikachu tried to pick its beaten self up.

?Don?t let it up Adeff, hit it again,? Shade order and the scyther speed off the finish the job. Just as it was about the ram the pikachu for a second time, the kid trainer recalled it to its ball.

?That is enough,? said the kid with tears. ?Leave him alone.?

?Pathetic,? Shade sneered, ?You will never be a trainer worth my time.? Shade walked off, leaving the kid to be comforted by his friends.

Ehhh, that sample was as good as I hoped. Ah well. I don't have time to make another.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Team dark water start to chase Tom around trying to capture him "come on Espeon lets take these dark waters down!" (Espe Espe) " ok now use psychic now! and then after they go for an attack use confusion" Team dark waters pokemon almost got took out.. "ok return espeon and go magneton use thunder!!!" Magnton went and thunder shock all of team bdarkwaters pokemon and they fainted "yea! we did it" team dark water fled Tom flys off returning magneton

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    When Macey saw the Lightning flash in the sky she knew it had begun. She plucked a pokeball from her black belt and threw it into the air calling, "Come on out Blade!"

As the light took shape she put the pokeball back on her belt. When the light dissappeared a Flygon was standing there. He looked happy to be out of his pokeball but didn't too much care for the snow. She then hoped on Blade's back followed by Ace and Thor. Then with a mighty beat of his wings he took flight. As they flew past the trees Macey kept the snow off of Blade's wings so he wouldn't get too cold.

"I hope we get to wherever we're going in time." Macey stated hopfully. The three pokemon nodded. They hoped so too.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: The team members call me Ryo. But you guys call me Kamui. Ok?

IC:
    As I walked through the woods, I recieved a distress call from my team members.
    "Hey Ryo. Get yourself over here now. We .eed yo.r h.lp n.w!!!!" The transmittion was breaking up. "Hello? You guys there?" I asked. There was only the static noise coming from the walkie-talkie. A large thunderbolt ad struck somewhere by some forests.
    "D.nm. Why is it always me." I muttered and ran off towards the direction off the bolt.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "Wheres the other dark waters o well must have ran off.." (fly fly gonn) "a flygon!" Tom got ready to battle the pokemon and capture it "go salamence! dragon claw!" salamence came out with a red ray and flew at fltygon with dragon claw "ok i dont care that i havent done much but go ultra ball!" ping ping ping pshuw "yay!" Tom used flygon to find the rest of the aqua with his espeon on his shoulder "wait ithink i see one!! flygon go to the person!!! Hey you! (kamui or somthing:P) you are team dark water... right?

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Kei was walking through the forest when she noticed a flash of lighting. "Team Darkwater..." She mumbled to herself. Plucking out a pokeball the threw it in the air. The red light took shape of a taillow. "C'mon Sky, we've gotta find Team Darkwater." She told her feathered companion. "and I'm counting on you to show me the way." She finished with a slight smile. Sky nodded and flew off above the tree tops. "Becareful, Sky, those thugs are up to no good." She mutter as she ran behind Sky following his trail.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OOC: How do you guys want to do battles against each other? The best idea I have is for both people to write the battle in favor of them and everyone vote on the best one.

Shade Woods

Shade sat leaning against a tree in the middle of the forest. He had been sent with the rest of the group to capture some nearby trainers. Most of the group ran blindly into the fight and were quickly defeated. Shade on the other hand had stayed back and listened to the others loose on his radio.

"They were never really that well trained to begin with. They had never been exposed to real trainers."

That statement was very true. Most of the targets that Team Darkwater attacked had little right to call themselves trainers. It was only fitting that they finally meet one with some talent. It was quite humorous to listen to. They approached with confidence and threw out some threats, and then they proceeded to have their butts kicked. Shade could only laugh as they called for help over his radio. Once the last voice was gone. Shade stood up.

"Now it is time to show these trainers what power is."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: That way would be fine with me. But it's not for me to decide so we'll battle after they say something.

IC:
    I ran towards the direction of the thunderbolt hoping I would meet everyone. I stopped and looked around. Most of the group were gone and some laid on the ground.
    "Guys? What happened?" I asked around, however, received no reply.
    "Shoot. This really is bad." I said scratching my head. A person riding a Flygon had shouted to me.
    'Hey you. You are team dark water, right?' was the question.
    "I'm not the team but just one of the team." I said grabbing a pokeball ready to battle.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    {Is it too late to join? ^_^ I'll be a Darkwater no doubt}

Name: Avis Kaine
    Pokemon:Mantine, Gyrados, Pidgeot, Mawile, Shiny Rapidash, Larvitar (AH! U.N. you stole all my usual pokemon! Lawl jk.)
    Side: Team Darkwater
    Personality: Avis doesn't seem to have any true emotions, as her eyes are always fogged over. She's very rude, cold and doesn't speak much. Avis seems to believe that she is the most superior of her squad, as she has known nothing but Team Darkwater bases since the age of 8. She shows none of her emotions, as she was taught this is the greatest weakness. She is merciless, in battle, with a rather liking for dragging the battle out as long as possible, and she was told to never to hold back for emotions. She is rather selfish, and would push someone out of the way into poverty so she could get all the gold, though she'd rather without the glory, as she hates it when all the attention is on her. Avis's trust is hard to get, hard to break, and hard to get back.
    Description:Avis is on the left
    Rpg sample: 'That was that nature of my stupid sister. Clumsy, and naive.' Merle thought as she stared out the military base her father, or rather, surrogate father, Kaine, was presently training at. She was given the guest room, as she was to stay inside during the training session. She had a looking glass, a present given to her by her father. She easily found the hideout with it, but part of her told her not to tell anyone. She was always the more mature of the two. Even before their parents died, which is why she understood what it meant to hear someone screaming. Her memory was impeccable for these events. She saw every detail on her parents faces as they screamed. But she only remembered this after she was retold the story. It didn't bother her much though. Her parents had lavished all their attention on their 'more normal' daughter. The one who wasn't ashamed to wear a pink frilly dress whenever her parents were sad. Which was more often than not, because their rule was take no sides unless you had too.
    "We're leaving." Kaine barked from the door, as Merle snapped out of her thoughts and turned around rather quickly in surprise. He raised his eyebrows and said "Am I interuppting something?"
    "No. Of course not." Merle said bending her knees slightly and hanging her head politely.
    "Then let's go already." Kaine said picking a twig out his jet black hair.
    Merle glanced out the window, her yellow eyes fixing onto the soldiers training outside. She smirked coldly at the lagging soldier, who was yelling for his comrades to wait up for him.
    'Nobody waits for you in this world.' She thought her yellow eyes fogging over more than already, her smirk was a satisfied one, as that soldier was terrible at everything, she made sure of it, because she loved laughing at him, as he seemed to never let his optimism down, and she was determined to break it to peices.

{{I'll delete it if I can't join}}

Last edited:

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Blade saw the smole rising and decided to see what was going on. When Macey saw the smoke she nodded to Blade, who got his wish and quickly flew towards it. Ace and Thor got ready to battle, not knowing what to expect.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Sky suddenly stopped and swooped down towards Kei. "What's the matter Sky?" Kei asked looking around quickly. Sky flew above Kei's head, she looked up and saw a flygon. "What?! is it Darkwater's?" She questioned no one in particular. Following the flygow with her eyes, it seemed eager to reach it's destination. Deciding to follow the flygon, Kei soon encounters a girl with shoulder length silver hair and light red eyes. She has on dark blue shirt, black blue jean pants, black fingerless gloves, black and silver shoes, a dark blue cap, and a black jacket. By her side there's a pikachu and an espeon. Kei stuck her hand in her pocket reaching for her pokeball. "Who are you?" She asks keeping her distance from the girl.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OOC: I am just throwing this out as a suggestion but this could have started a lot smoother. We got people running around all which directions. Shoot, I don't even know where I started at. Are we all in the same area? How are we going to fight each other? I already asked that but it still use imput from the rest of you. I thought that the trainers would start together and try to find the Team Darkwater's hideout and release the trainer and pokemon we captured. Us, as Team Darkwater, would try to stop you. From what I gather here though, we are in the middle of a battle. That is just my two cents. Take it or leave it as you will.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    ")Lets battle yourt so gonna lose>: )" Tom got off his flygon and preparewd to battle : 1v1 battle with trainer tom against team darkwater person;... "Lets do this .. return flygon and go espeon" espeon ran infront and got ready and jumped in the air and left the space for abit more people so it can be 2v2

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Macey looked down to see the girl who had asked the question.

"Let's go down Blade." she told her trusty pokemon. He nodded and glided down gently, landing a few meters away from her. As Macey jumped off Blade she answered, "The name's Macey Star but everyone I know calls me Macey."

Thor and Ace eyed the girl suspiously. They didn't want to take the chance of this girl attacking their trainer.

"Who are you?" she asked patting Blade's head, which caused him to smile happily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back