• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dashs Pokémon Ranch

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
  • Dashs Pokémon Ranch
    Welcome to Dashs Pokémon Ranch!
    Effective training and cheap prices!
    Well.. That was untill a few disturbances occured.

Series 1. Follow that Pokémon!
    Episode 1: Cliché
    Episode 2: Pokénav 2.0
    Episode 3: Just don't ask...
    Episode 4: KT's Pikachu Rescue
    Episode 5: Mew vs. Mew
    Episode 6: KT's Pikachu Rescue 2
    Episode 7: Reunited

Series 2: Return to the ranch
    Episode 1: Where's a Pidgeot when you need one?
    Episode 2: A warm welcome...

Bios:

Dash:
    Team: Pikachu,Plusle,Minun,Pichu,Jirachi
    The owner of the ranch, former Co-owner of Team rocket. Dash hollowed out the space for his ranch himself and spent much time preparing it and making it a sucsessful bussiness. However, you cant have a bussiness without enemys.

KT:
    Pokémon:Kyogre , Quilava , Growlithe
    Bio:KT is an boy from a faraway region which is located south of heonn.He got Kyogre one day when he was just walking about on a beach and it suddenly came jumping out of the water,Luckily before it used sheer cold he noticed a ultra ball and cuaght it because it had just battled with Groudon.He left his home region because it was bombed by Team Magma,and when he returned there was no one left alive.His region is now rebilt by some relatives of the townspeople.But KT never returned after that.

Adam:
    Awaiting bio

Hollie:
    Awaiting Bio

Name: Steffani
    Bio: Steffani Willow is a cute young girl. She never lets Togepi out of her sight, and will do anything for a purple & pink cupcake.

Ryan:
    Pokémon: Charizard, Dragonite,Feraligator,Typhlosion,Machamp
    Bio:Ryan is a hard working trainer, he is a very confident and powerful person, he can be aggressive and rude sometimes but loyal and independant at most of times. His family has been killed by team rocket when he was at the age of 7. All his life he has been an assasin and destroys anyone who trys to get in his way, and now he trys 2 seek revenge on team rocket for what they have done.

Credit:
    Avatar: Dash and KT's base sprites
    Spriters Recource: For praticly everything I or someone else dident make.

If you read this comic PLEASE post :'( I dont make these for fun you know! Well..I do but...Please post? I'll give you a cookie.
    Note: A temporary Imageshack.us link will be used for my comic untill my website is back up.

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • This looks like a good start to what i hope to be a great series. i like how KT just pops in like that "hi guys" :P keep up the good work :)

Years
  • why do all of the comic makers here RELY on the spriters resource, its not the only sprite place on the internet ¬¬;

also, you'll need to give credit to the individual spriters that made whatever you got from their site/the spriters resource.

No real plot, if there is one I'm expecting a cliche.

You could make him realize that they were gone ¬¬;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Great to see the thread is now up and running but the way you put me in doesnt really seem like me whell i geuss it doesnt really matter

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Aww! She's too cute to turn down. x)

Bio: Steffani Willow is a cute young girl. She never lets Togepi out of her sight, and will do anything for a purple & pink cupcake.
    Dashs Pokémon Ranch

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Silon said:
    Aww! She's too cute to turn down. x)

Dashs Pokémon Ranch
    will do anything for a purple and pink cupcake hahaha XD

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Isn't she cute? *.* She's Silon's sister.SHH you heard nothing >>

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Silon said:
    Isn't she cute? *.* She's Silon's sister.SHH you heard nothing >>
    yeah I guess... that togepi looks evil though, i like it :P
    but doesnt this count as going off topic? :paranoid:
    *goes back on topic* I might join this comic later ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    You could add this to da bios
    KT:
    Pokémon:Kyogre lvl 96, Quilava lvl 57, Growlithe lvl 70(uses it to travel on land)
    Bio:KT is an boy from a faraway region which is located south of heonn.He got Kyogre one day when he was just walking about on a beach and it suddenly came jumping out of the water,Luckily before it used sheer cold he noticed a ultra ball and cuaght it because it had just battled with Groudon.He left his home region because it was bombed by Team Magma,and when he returned there was no one left alive.His region is now rebilt by some relatives of the townspeople.But KT never returned after that.

whell that took a while of typing

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    why do all of the comic makers here RELY on the spriters resource, its not the only sprite place on the internet ¬¬;

Well that I agree with you ESK, when I started I used my VBA to screen capture towns and attacks I use. There is another site to get map sprites, but I'm not telling =D

BTW are you gonna continue with Dash's adventures Dashiel? This is okay but Cliche, just like you named it.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Can you just throw her in as a character, not a thief? *puppydogeyes*
    Don't make her cry.. :( XD

Back