• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dashs Pokémon Ranch

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dashiel said:
    No nus i said i only wanted the theif. Sorry.
    And ill try and get rid of it then ryan lol.
    Edit: Ok I think i managed to get rid of it rather well. NEVER use jpeg compression. EVER.

ok thanx but, XD some 1 made that for me not myself ^^ so does it mean i'm in?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Yeah DSR your in the next eppy :)
    It will be out later today I PROMISE lol
    And sorry Nusegi I dont think I will be. I have all the characters i need for the future (In season 1 atleast)
    Edit: I must apologize if the battle scene in the next comic looks dodgey. I couldent find one and ive had to erase the sprites from a rom's screenie.

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dashiel said:
    I know its not out yet im just saying lol.
    Agh ive got 2:15 untill ive broken my promise *runs to MS Paint*

XD.......its alright, but next time don't promise ^^ and at my time its 4:42 O.o

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    RL i already said i would lol...Pay more attention
    I got the eppys lined up untill Series 2 (Subject to change :p)
    If anyone knows any decent sprite sites can they please tell me? I need some Pokémon back sprites.
    Andddd finally Eppy 3 is up! Sorry i made a complete bodge of the frame sizes :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Im in a jail cell! whell just to let you know im making adam a back pic so you might be able to use in in the future

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I lvoe the new comic. By chance have you finished the inside of the Ranch yet so i can use it?

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    If you read this comic PLEASE post I dont make these for fun you know! Well..I do but...Please post? I'll give you a cookie

Nice so far XP I like it!I like the way Holly*brick`d* Hollie,*rubs head* is ebil now. Its really cool. (Can I plz have a cookie? IM starving!)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    yay i'll wish u a happy b-day ^^ but, awwww....i have 2 wait till sunday for the next eppy? =( well....maybe i'll be a lil happier......if u give me a cookie.............

Back