• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dashs Pokémon Ranch

Persona

Banned
    Years
    o ya i forgot about that....well since i was approved, i'll put the rest of the information.

Bio:Ryan is a hard working trainer, he is a very confident and powerful person, he can be aggressive and rude sometimes but loyal and independant at most of times. His family has been killed by team rocket when he was at the age of 7. All his life he has been an assasin and destroys anyone who trys to get in his way, and now he trys 2 seek revenge on team rocket for what they have done. (can u exactly type this in the bio?)

1 more thing, most ppl who ask if u want 2 be in the comic, asks for ur pokemon.....or u won't be needing that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Hrmm where did I hear the end pannel of that eppy? Oh you told me that on MSN you spoiled the eppy for me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Um ok, whell il PM you adams backpic in a little while until then youl just have to use his trainer sprite

Back