• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dashs Pokémon Ranch

Years
    jedite1000 said:
    oh so spriters resources doesnt work 4 u 2....same thing with me cant get it opened
    the whole FireBallx20 network is down.

You spelt 'idea' wrong and it would have been
    'Okay Steffani, thankyou'

Comma's are your friend

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Dashiel said:
    ...she will appear in future eppisodes.

Yay! Go Steffani! <33 Isn't she so cute?
    She's so cute, you could just melt her. <33

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Name:max
    Bio:was given an xd.manafi by a stranger and has been getting orders to steal from the strange pokemon ever since max has been seaching for a way to purify the pokemon so he can give back the pokemon hes stolen
    Sprites:
    Dashs Pokémon Ranch

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hey dashiel, do u still need a villain? heres my OverWorlds:
    Dashs Pokémon Ranch
    if u approve of him 2 be a villain i'll put the rest of the information, if u have or don't need 1 that's ok...thanx neways ^^

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    would you be able to enter mine somewhere else he can be quite a cool charecter with an xd manafi:)

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    No maxxa sorry. I only wanted the villan and I admited Steffani because i would of needed her in the future.
    Ryan what am i meant to call him? Lol I will leave his identity unknown for now. And whats with the white fuzzy aura round him? Can you fix that please.

Last edited:
    Back