• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Super Smash Bros. Character?

What SSBB New Character are you looking forwards to playing as?

• Red- The Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Snake- The Metal Gear Agent

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wario- Mario's Farting Counter part

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Zero Suit Samus- Samus without her suit

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pit- The Angel with a bow

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Ike- The Roy and Marth rip off

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
Years
Pikachu 'cause I can annoy the carp outta my friends with arial spammage of Thunder in the middle of their duels.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Mine has always been Roy, he was my first character and I did well with him from the start so I just keep using him. I don't really use anyone else, but when I do feel like switching it up, I use Marth XD And there isn't much of a difference between the two.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Mine has always been Roy, he was my first character and I did well with him from the start so I just keep using him. I don't really use anyone else, but when I do feel like switching it up, I use Marth XD And there isn't much of a difference between the two.

Yup, I totally agree!

My first character was Ness in SSB, then when Melee came out, I moved to Mewtwo, then Ganondorf, and then found the all magical and super cool, Roy.

I do use Ness a bit in Melee, mainly for novelty purposes, since I play very seriously with Roy, but other than that, no one else. Just Roy, and maybe Ness, Mewtwo and Ganondorf for fun.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Definitely Marth or Link. I always win with them.. well, most of the time. Sometimes I'll use Pikachu and Falco.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Ganondorf! He's pretty much like Captain Falcon...except for his speed, and jumping, but I don't let that stop me from owning everyone. :3
If Ganny had the same speed as Falcon, he'd be the most uber character alive.
Also in my spare time, I use the uber jumping machine known as Luigi.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
Years
Yoshi is the best so everyone sssh with the mewtwo tehe:P Jokes but Yoshi is teh bomb <3

PirateBounty

Account Not In Use
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2007
I accualy forgot most of the characters I can only rememeber Link, Pikachu and Jigglybuff lol

Inugami

Years
I PWN everyone when using mewtwo I never seem to lose without him. I hope he comes back in Brawl

Otherwise I use Roy and Yoshi, That's basically the characters I use.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
I PWN everyone when using mewtwo I never seem to lose without him. I hope he comes back in Brawl

Otherwise I use Roy and Yoshi, That's basically the characters I use.

They will most likely leave Mewtwo on Brawl, not only it would make sense but the fact that a Wii disc is able to store in more data than that of a Gamecube disc.

I use Ness, Fox, Young Link, and sometimes even Marth. My best is Ness though, least best is Young Link. I might start playing as Mewtwo soon though.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Link.

Didn't see that one coming, did you?

Oh yeah.. I like Bowser. He's a pretty neat character to play as. I just prefer Link more. Irony.

Back