• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Super Smash Bros. Character?

What SSBB New Character are you looking forwards to playing as?

• Red- The Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Snake- The Metal Gear Agent

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wario- Mario's Farting Counter part

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Zero Suit Samus- Samus without her suit

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pit- The Angel with a bow

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Ike- The Roy and Marth rip off

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Fox is my main one. I don't lose much with him. Then again, I haven't played in almost a year.

tragik

Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn.
    Years
  • I main Sheik and Peach. Sheik is pretty easy to use though :/
    I'd use Falco if I could SHL with him lol.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Oh yeah I forgot, my favorite SSB (N64) character is Kirby. His drill kicks are uber...I love to combo, and spike opponents with those moves.
    Too bad he was nerfed in SSBM.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    What SSBB New Character are you looking forwards to playing as?

Name says it all, What SSBB New Character are you looking forwards to playing as? I have more then one... but am looking forward to playing snake.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
  • Well, I'd want to use Red, because he seems quite gimmicky. And who wouldn't want to use Snake. But I want to play as Ike, from Fire Emblem, mainly due to the sword factor.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I'd like to try Red, but only once because I know I'll hate him more than the Ice Climbers.

Then Zero Suit Samus because I played with Samus, so I'd like to see how this would change my gameplay. The same with Zelda if Sheik doesn't return.

Years
  • I'd like to play as all of those characters except Red, but the one I'm looking forward to more than the others is Ike. Mainly because of his special moves Aether and Eruption.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Ike and Pit look like a lot of fun. Calling Ike a ripoff of Marth and Roy is kind of stupid though. Nearly every Fire Emblem game has a main character like them. Roy appeared nearly 12 years after Marth did, and Roy sucks in his Fire Emblem game (without the sword of seals at least).

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Red, AnD Snake. Snake just because he ISNT a nintendo character, and is in one of my favorite game series ever.

Red, because, thats kinda a cool idea. Hopefully when you as the pokemon do actions, they animate Red, and not have him standback and watch. Flail around, pretend like you are actually the one were playing as.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • All of them look awesome, but I think I'll try the Pokemon Trainer (Red) first. He's a very unique character, I can't wait to play as his Pokemon!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Meh. Whine about the stupidity all you want. I wanna try Red. He looks like fun to play as. And obviously, everyone is going to press their time using Charizard to its limit.

By the way, you left out Meta Knight, who also looks cool.

Back