• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Super Smash Bros. Character?

What SSBB New Character are you looking forwards to playing as?

• Red- The Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Snake- The Metal Gear Agent

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wario- Mario's Farting Counter part

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Zero Suit Samus- Samus without her suit

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pit- The Angel with a bow

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Ike- The Roy and Marth rip off

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I'm the best with Link in both the first and second games!!! Last week, I only lost about 3 to 4 out of the 25+ matches we had. In the new game, I'm using both Link and Zero-Suit Samus!!!

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • Well frist it started off with Mewtwo.
    Then Mario, but then i tierd out Roy who kicked some ....
    you get the picture.
    His diffrent to Marth.
    Roy looks like the guy from Golder Sun Issac

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
  • That doesn't make him much different from Marth - he's still a clone in essence, which is unfortunate because Fire Emblem and The Legend of Zelda are my two favourite game series - I'd love to see Fire Emblem characters get their own movesets in future games (I'd especially love to see Zihark and/or Tibarn)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Aww.. no one is representing the chicks. I love Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, Samus, and Jigglypuff. Of course, I also played as Dr. Mario just because throwing giant pills is awesome.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • Definetly Yoshi ^^ I love using the Egg Throw, and I've yet to really 'master' any other character as much as Yoshi, although I also like Pikachu as many others do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    In the original, it was Kirby. To me, it was fast and powerful. Actually, I think it was overpowered. But since it was adjusted in Melee, it wasn't all that great.

So yeah, my favourite character in Melee was Dr. Mario. Even though it's slightly slower than Mario, it was a bit stronger, and pill rushing your opponents is quite awesome.

Dunno who I'll choose in Brawl though ...

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    In the original SSB game, I pwned with Kirby.

Then came Melee.
    And I sucked at everyone I used.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • I pwn all with Fox. He's been the character I used most since the beginning. But otherwise, I use Mario, Captain Falcon(I just now realized how cool he is), and Dr. Mario. I mean, who could think of a better name for an attack than the Doctor Tornado?

Back