• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Super Smash Bros. Character?

What SSBB New Character are you looking forwards to playing as?

• Red- The Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Snake- The Metal Gear Agent

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wario- Mario's Farting Counter part

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Zero Suit Samus- Samus without her suit

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pit- The Angel with a bow

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Ike- The Roy and Marth rip off

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Red- The Pokemon Trainer. I really like to see how he works, and being a real hardcore Smash Bros. fan I would like to see him get into the high tiers. As long as they keep Falco though It doesn't matter. Falco is my favorite for life.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Red, I think it would be fun to actually play as a Squitle and Charizard for once. It just seems like a neat concept.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • Red, I think it would be fun to actually play as a Squitle and Charizard for once. It just seems like a neat concept.

It seems weird, but at the same time can work... What would be cool though is when you change your outfit you become a different region trainer with their respective starter pokemon. You could fight with Blaziken and Typhlosion (My one smash bros dream.) That way, there would be two outfits per region (one boy one girl). And luckily the trainer is animated, he doesn't just stand there.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • It seems weird, but at the same time can work... What would be cool though is when you change your outfit you become a different region trainer with their respective starter pokemon. You could fight with Blaziken and Typhlosion (My one smash bros dream.) That way, there would be two outfits per region (one boy one girl). And luckily the trainer is animated, he doesn't just stand there.

Playing as Hoenn Pokemon would be pretty fun. *cough*
    I can't wait to see what each Pokemon's moves, and special moves are.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • The Pokemon Trainer. He is to Brawl what Yugi is to JUMP Ultimate Stars; the "summoner" fighter. :P

dalecar

A.K.A : InsaneOtaku
    Years
  • Looking forward to playing as them all but mainly Ike due to the fact that he can wield a two handed sword wih one. :D

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Why the hell is Ike "The Roy and Marth rip-off?" If that's the case, why isn't Wario "The Mario rip-off" or whatever? Ike isn't like those two, and I see that as someone's whiny little cry because they're ticked Marth or Roy didn't make it yet. >>;

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing as Ike, because he is totally different than Marth and Roy. I mean, he even has a completely different moveset. =o

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I'm with Archsage. Ike is way more awesome and broken then Marth an Roy could ever be. They're hinting that he's a slow character, which doesn't make any sense since speed was his highest stat, but that clearly means he's different. Comparing Roy with Ike is like comparing Ephraim with Ike. They're TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Wow...that totally didn't make any sense. o_o

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I'd like to play as Peach. Again. XD

I'd like to try out the Pokemon Trainer. He looks fun. It might be hard to control him though.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    All of them look awesome, but I think I'll try the Pokemon Trainer (Red) first. He's a very unique character, I can't wait to play as his Pokemon!

Spoiler:

I like Ike and Red I doubt you could try them first. When they were announced it said new challenger approaching. They will probably be unlockables and not initially available.
    Red will be awesome though. I can't see Ivysaur battling though.

Pokemon Final Smashes?
    Charizard - Blast Burn or Fire Blast
    Ivysaur - Frenzy Plant or Solarbeam
    Squirtle - Hydro Cannon or Hydro Pump

Years
  • As of right now; I like where they are going with Red. It'll be quite interesting to be in battle and battle with him to say the least.

I'm keeping my favorite option open though until I test out the game.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I main Roy and Y.Link now.
    I am looking forward with playing with Red(PKMN Trainer),
    Ike, Pit, and Metaknight.

-Chronic Nightmare-
    BTW does anyboby else use the "advance techniques" also
    when playing SSBM.

Back