• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
he doesnt go on as much, and since me and braminoid are the spriters, it would be easier to PM it to one of us (i would suggest me cause im almost active the entire day)

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Shadow better be in it! If shadow is in it is a 10 if not a 9.99 (lol) and Issac from Golden Sun! And Geno!

Also i am going to be making my own SSB game eventually so i had 35 characters

How about instead of Ice climbers have Baby Mario and Luigi?

Transform Sonic's FS into Werehog and have Shadow with super shadow but it would be a power upgrade like Bowser's FS. also Link can get wolf link as a FS or even B+Down transform

Any the secondary Pokemon Trainer can be Pokemon Heroine (gender factor) with Cyndaquil, Bayleef and Feraligatr

Also I have a load of good SSB ideas so if you wanna have a chat then yeah also have a look at this:
http://burninfirefox.deviantart.com/art/My-Super-Smash-Roster-87310442

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i no master gamer is more accepting than me, but i just dont really like the idea of replacing a character with another one that does exactly the same thing. its so morbid (no offense). and yea shadow is in. also, dont worry people, hes not the same as sonic. master gamer and his team have decided to add a little twist to things

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
What? wait is this for DS or not. Im confused. Im not sure how it will be.

Lockmaster24

Years
lmao LM24. we were talking to u
How???

That is why i said replace Baby M&L would be more popular

And I never knew why people think Shadow would be a clone. The pokemon Heroine would be good as a alternative and Jhoto was the most popular gen.

I don't get what would be a clone besides pokemon heroine

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
what master gamer and i were trying t o say (since LS24 doesnt understand) is that we didnt like the idea of replacing iceclimbers with baby M&L. and we said that shadow IS gonna be in the game, but have a totally different set of attacks than sonic.

Lockmaster24

Years
Of course shadow is going to have a different move set

B - Chaos Magic
B+Down - Chaos Sphere
B+Up - Chaos Control
B+Side - Chaos Dash
Final Smash - Super Shadow

In super shadow
B - Chaos Spear
B+Up - Chaos Control
B+Down - Chaos Blast
B+Side - Chaos Rift

Also what about Tag FS like when for example Samus and Megaman are on a team the go back to back and Blast them?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Maybe ideas for a Battle stage?

- Mt. Chimney
- Wario's Castle
- Torn World

And some characters:

Shaymin (Land Forme):

- Leaf Blade (like a sword) = B + down
- Seed Flare (flow seeds, can charge some seeds with Charge Seeds) = B + left, right
- Jump (just jump to the air) = B + up
- Charge seeds (for Seed Flare) = B

- Smash Finale: Fires a large Solarbeam in one direction, then changes to Shaymin (Sky Forme)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
grrrr. how many people will master gamer have to tell. NO MORE POKEMON CHARACTERS. THERE ARE ENOUGH. but on the other hand, the torn world from Pt would be a nice idea. but u should make it so like you can run in any direction like even upsidown (but only for a certain amount of time obviously). and LM24, we already have a moveset for shadow. and i thought u just said u didnt like clones (yet the only thing you changed for YOUR version of the moveset was then name). anyways, the tag FS is an interesting idea, but maybe you should think it over a bit b4 you actually implement it in the game master gamer (cause theres a lot to think about like how this would work). anyways, if tag FS does go in, maybe you should have special requirements (like for example, there is a bar that appears on the bottom of the screen, one for each team. and every time you land a hit, that bar gets closer to full. when the bar is full, then when you either member of the team uses their fina smash, it is replaced by the tag one).

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
hold on lemme check:

These are the Pokemon characters:

Pikachu
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Mew
Jigglypuff
Darkrai
Lucario

That's 7! But since there will be a lot of characters, and since Shaymin is popular, I may make an exception to Shaymin, since it's moveset is well thought out and could work in SSBA.

Edit: I'm thinking about Tag FS, and this is how it will work:

1. You must be in a team brawl.
2. only one characters needs to have a FS.
3. That character uses it, and depending on the team that uses it, there will be a different effect for each combination of characters! (Will only work in 2 vs. 2 matches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back