• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    stage name: mario party 8 world
    special features: overworld view, random things will happen on random squares, can only follow the path (blocked by invisible "wall")

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Hey MG I just need to tell you that those people's ideas are ideas you don't need to add them like that..especially if you put too many non-Nintendo characters that would pretty much ruin it..besides I'm already on the job of getting ideas for characters since I'm the new idea maker and all..

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Kind of..trust me I understand and know what I'm saying. Anyways how about after you get a list I will see what characters we got and help you check em out...Oh and add this character: Geno(SMRPG), Marx(KSS,KSSU) btw don't add Marx as a boss or anything for the story unless its like a character vs. character fight in the story..because Kirby never has an actual bad guy character in their roster.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Ridley should be in, and so should Conker and Banjo-Kazooie, i would also say Cloud but not sure if he would fit.

Also could you please post the charater list for the game.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Ridley should be in, and so should Conker and Banjo-Kazooie, i would also say Cloud but not sure if he would fit.

Also could you please post the charater list for the game.

Ridley is too boss-like. He wouldn't fit.

And I already confirmed with my friend that we weren't going to add Conker and Banjo- Kazooie.

Cloud is a possibility though.

A list of characters will be in the Spoilers section of the thread once I get it up.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Yeah the only companies that I think should have their characters are:
    Square Enix:(Because they've been working together)
    SEGA:(They have also been working together)
    Yeah thats pretty much it.. Oh and as for stages I had a ton more and the LoZ series stages I came up with have unique qualities which I will explain to you on my profile MG

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I think you can afford to use more company's than just Nintendo, Square Enix, Sega and Konami, how about Ubisoft characters like Rayman(I'm not suggesting him, hes just an example for this), he seems to have become a Nintendo exclusive character, i think as long as the company is related to Nintendo and the character doesn't mess up the game play they should be considered.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Yeah your right but i'm changing my mind about Square Enix because FF and Smash Bros. don't mix it would be too much...but yeah Rayman could go in..I mean I already started on the Adventure Mode Storyline...

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    rayman would be a fun character. like shooting out his fist and stuff. oh oh oh i no. for his final smash, he could fire out a bunch of rabbits with plungers stuck on their faces

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Can I be a beta tester?

I really can't wait 'till the screenies!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back