• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye slept deeply that night, dreaming of winning battles, getting closer to her Pokemon, watching them grow. She woke up with a start however, because of a cry from Nurse Joy.

"Where are all the Pokemon??" she screamed. "All the sick Pokemon that were resting and in the ER have disappeared!!"

Pokemon don't just disappear, Skye thought to herself. She checked her bag to see if her Pokemon were still there. They were, which meant that the Pokemon the trainers had on them were not stolen. Just the ones in care of the Pokemon Center...that meant Agile...and Duc's Pikachu as well!!

She wasted no time in waking everyone up.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
Lex had a heard a loud scream but,neither him or his evee pay much attention to it thinking it was thunder so they went right back to sleep.
After about a couple of hours later lex woke seeing that everyone was sleeping.He took a quik glance around the room he noticed skye was missing.

Without even thinking about it he and his evee set out to look for Skye.

Years
"Wha?" Duc heard the yell of Nurse Joy. He was just about to finally talk to Ash, in his dreams anyways. "What's happening?"

Nurse Joy explained everything. "The Pok?mon are missing??? Man, one problem after another!" Glancing at the clock, he saw it was quite late at night (or really, really early in the morning!) He ran out of the room, forgetting his backpack, trying to catch up with Skye. "Great, all I've got now are my two Staryu, which I didn't remember to heal them after that battle!"

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
Nurse Joy screamed about the missing Pok?mon loud enough for Peter, Squirt and Capie to all wake up. They quickly went over to where Duc and Skye were, in order to find out what could be done.
"I'm almost sure it's those two Rocket clowns who were always following Ash around. From what I hear they're convinced that Pikachus are rare and valuable. And even if it isn't them, it's probably the Rockets... who else has the resources necessary to pull this off?"

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"We've got to find them!" Skye exclaimed. "But how are we going to know where to start??"

She suddenly had an idea.

"Fury!" she called to her Spearow, as it popped out of its pokeball. "Fly up as high as you can, and see if you can find any signs of Team Rocket!"

While they were waiting for Spearow to find something, Nurse Joy took Duc's two Staryu and healed them as best and fast as she could.

Fury came down a few moments later, seeming like it had found something.

"Let's go teach those Rockets a lesson!" Skye exclaimed, and started at a run out the door despite the warnings from Nurse Joy.

Maybe we'll see Ash there, Skye thought to herself. Wouldn't Duc be suprised!

Years
OOC: But he's back in Pallet Town! Also, according to the 'real' story line, he's gonna leave to somewhere else soon. Then again, this IS your RP, Skye. Just PM me if you want to know what does happen afterwards, according to the shows of course.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy." replied Duc as he got the Staryu back. "Now, who could've done this?" wondered Duc as he ran towards Skye, who was sending out her Spearow.

"Whoa, you think Team Rocket did this?" exclaimed Duc after hearing out Skye. "But they're a gang of ruthless criminals. Then again, they have Pikachu and Agile..." He thought about it and agreed to follow Skye's Fury.

"We have to be careful from now on. I've heard that Team Rocket won't stop until they get what they want. And I'm pretty sure they've got some strong Pok?mon. I just hope we're strong enough to take them on..."

Last edited:

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
Peter at this point looked extremely concerned. "I honestly think it's most important to move quickly. The Rockets consider Pok?mon to be tools and nothing more... we have to get the stolen Pok?mon back quickly, before something even worse happens to them. So, which way do we go, Fury?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: We don't have to follow the show completely, Duc. I'm cool with whatever everyone want sto do, but I thought it might be a neat thing for them to meet up with Ash. Whatever you guys want! :)

IC: "There goes Fury!" Skye exclaimed, as the bird darted into the forest that surrounded the town.

The group ran after Fury, darting through brush that tore at their clothes, and scratched them. They came upon a clearing, where Fury landed on a branch above them, looking intently at a group of Rocket members crowded around a bag of Pokeballs.

"Now that the twerps have left, this was a much easier task!" the rocket member with long, oddly shaped red hair smirked. "I can't wait to bring them to the boss!"

The two human Rocket members and the meowth they had with them began to chuckle.

Skye accidently shifted her weight from one foot to the other, and snapped a twig beneath her feet. The Rockets looked in the direction of her and her companions.

"Who's there!" the guy with purple hair exclaimed.

The Rockets dashed towards the group!!

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
"Evee go!" screamed Lex as evee got into his fighting position. "Evee,Bite!"commanded Lex as the Evee darted towards the meoth. Before evee could even attack the suspicious meoth scratched evee without even thinking about it.
Evee fell down,he was really hurt. "Evee! are u ok?"Lex ran toward the injured evee with concern.

With the evee in his hand lex looked back at the team who were standing watching the battle Lex yelled out in a worried voice"Guys! Help".
before the team members could help, the suspitous team had taken out a ekans and a poisonous koffing who was coming directly at evee with a tackle.....

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Waah!" Skye panicked, as she saw the two Rocket Pokemon head towards Lex's Eevee. "Go Sticky!! Use stringshot to slow them down!"

Skye's Caterpie leapt out of its Pokeball, and proceeded to spray its sticky webbing all over the Rocket's Pokemon. It only slowed them down a little.

"Guys," Skye said, turning to her friends. "These Rocket members cheated us out of our Pokemon, so I say give em all you got!"

With that, she called out Fury and Ninja, and proceeded to get ready to really battle!

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"Oaky Skye, go Poliwrath go Bulbasuar!"said Thomas as he threw the pokeballs,"This is for you guys, Poliwrath bubble, Bulbasaur razor leaf!"

Poliwag shot out bubbles as Bulbasuar shot razor sharp leaves out from its back. The attacks hit both Ekans and Koffing but didn't knock them out so that gave every one a chance to hearl attacks at them.

"keep it up!"said Thomas as he watch his Pokemon attack Team Rockets.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
OOC:Oh Guys,I went to Rp's and I read the rules, so now you wont have problems with me breaking the rules.

IC:While the battle infuriated between thomas's pokemon and skye's pokemon,Lex's Evee stood up and recovered from the Meowth's scratch, once he saw his teamates
(Poliwrath,Sticky,Ninja, and Bulbasaur)battling he regained strenth to join in and help.

"Evee! Tackle!"commanded Lex,the evee dashed towards the ekans and bashed right against him with his head.The ekans,dazed, was losing energy.Before Ekans could react,lex commanded Evee."Evee finish him off with a bite!!"the Evee with his mouth wide-open,crunched right on the Ekans tail.The Ekans fainted from the bite."Great!Evee!"said lex exitedly."One down one to go!"

Years
OCC: Uh, whoa. WAY out of the storyline! (assuming that the Rocket members ARE the ones we know so well) And meeting Ash so soon in the RP... But no matter, I'll go along with the RP!

IC: Duc spotted an area where Fury had just come out. From a distance, he saw what looked like a Meowth. "What, a balloon? Where have I heard of this before..."

Duc summons one of his Staryu, a little tired, but okay, nonetheless. Still having yards to run, Duc thought he needed an attack. He thought of the moves it knew. He needed a fast attack. "Bubble can't go that far, and neither can Water Gun." he whispered to himself. Realizing the shape of the Pok?mon, "That's it! Staryu, spinning Tackle attack!" Because of the aerodynamics of the Pok?mon, it practically flew like a helicopter towards the clearing at breakneck speeds. The Staryu quickly became smaller and smaller from Duc's view.

The Rocket members were busy trying to fend off the trainer's Pok?mon. The red haired one then spotted a flying Staryu. "What?! One of the twerps' back! Let's go you buffoons!"
The male Rocket member groaned. "You mean we have to use the balloon? Do you know how many times we had to patch it up?"
"Do you have any other bright ideas?!"
The male sighed and helped load the Pok?balls on to the balloon. They recalled their Pok?mon and got in. The balloon lifted off the ground slowly with the new load under the aircraft, but still took off before any of the trainers could stop it.

"Staryu, hold on, I still haven't given you any other commands!" yelled Duc tiredly trying to catch up with it, but there was no stopping it. "Man, I gotta take care of you later." Duc saw the balloon already in the sky. He pulled out his other Staryu. "Staryu, cut down that net of Pok?balls with your spinning Tackle attack!" It listened and got up to the balloon in no time. The net was cut and the Pok?balls fell. Unfortunately, the Staryu flew on. "Wait!" yelled it's trainer as he desperately tried to recall it. After a few attempts, the flying Staryu got back in it's Pok?ball. The one who ran away dashed back towards Duc. "Good job! Looks like you scared them stiff!"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Fury, get up there and pop that balloon!" Skye commanded, infuriated at the Rockets for taking the Pokemon, even though the Pokemon were safe with them thanks to Duc's Staryu.

"Do you think we're stupid??" the red haired girl sneered. "We've reinforced our balloon so nothing can penetrate it! And now, we'll be taking your wimpy Spearow!"

"No! Fury, get out of there!!" Skye cried. "I was way too rash in sending him up there! Help you guys!"

Skye looked to her friends desperately for help!

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"Bulbasuar Poliwrath change of plans, Bulbasuar Vine whip razor leaf!"said Thomas looking up at Team Rocket with rage,"Poliwrath you get back in the pokeball!"

With that Poliwag returned and Bulbasuar was multiattacking with Rqazor leaf and Vinewhip.

"Come on Bulbasuar!"said Thomas watching Bulbasuar give Team Rocket all it had,"you can do it!"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC:Lex,worried had no idea what to do. His Evee had no way of getting up there or attacking. Lex stood there watching Thomas's bulbasaur giving it all it had."I wish I had a flying pokemon."sighed Lex,unable to help. But, thats when he remembered that Skye had a ninja."Skye take out your Ninja it might help to take down the ballon!" Lex told Skye. "What should we do?" lex said concerned.

Years
Both of Duc's Staryu were quite exausted from all the spinning they did. He saw that Team Rocket was about to abduct Skye's Spearow as well! "Oh man, what to do, what to do!" he mutter to himself. After giving a thought, he then remembered Ash. He knew that Ash would stop at nothing to get his Pikachu back even if the situation's grim. Duc reviewed all of the things Ash did, at least the ones that other trainers saw.

An idea sparked in his head. Since these Team Rocket members were scared of Staryu, he'd have to use them again. "Thomas! you think you can toss both my Staryu towards that balloon with your Bulbasaur?" Hopefully, he thought, the Staryu would listen to him, just this once!

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"I'm pretty sure I can Duc throw them here,"said Thomas as he shifted his veiw from Team Rocket to Duc,"Bulbasuar when me and Duc say so launch his staryus at the ballon Okay?"

"Bulbasuar!" agreed Bulbasuar as he grabbed the two staryus in his vines.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Maybe my Caterpie can help!" Skye suggested. "I bet it could use it's string shot to make a web bridge to the balloon! Sticky, use string shot!"

Sticky shot its sticky web as high as it would go. It stuck to the bottom of the balloon's basket, haulting them momentarily so that Bulbasaur could aim correctly, and so that the Staryu could use it if need be.

"You wretched twerps!" the red haired Rocket member cried. "You're almost as bad as that other group of twerps...that Ash kid!"

Skye just smirked. With these Pokemon working together, Skye knew that they had the Rockets right where they wanted them!

"Fury, use your peck attack again to help Duc's staryu! And avoid those Team Rocket members!!" Skye commanded.

Years
OOC:I hope I won't ruin anything, but I have some awesome plans in the future. This post is long for that reason. I hope you don't mind, Skye!
By the way... 100 posts in 11 days. Very, Very impressive, Skye!

IC: "Ready... go!" Duc yells the command. Thomas's Bulbasaur tosses both Staryu towards the rising balloon. Both almost reach the basket, but they were slowing down fast. "Okay, Water Gun each other now!" Both Staryu blast their Water Guns at each other, making one of the Staryu reach the basket. The other fell, but Duc managed to catch it in time.

One of the Staryu was in the basket, staring at the Rocket members, who were quite shaken by it's appearence. "It's the twerp's Staryu! Get it!" yelled out the read heired one. Before anyone pulled out a Pok?ball, Staryu drenched everything in the balloon with Water Gun. It took out the flame of the balloon as well as filled the basket with water. Both Duc's and Skye's Pikachu floated out of the basket while it was still in the air though.

"I got ya guys!" yelled out Duc. He ran as fast as he could. He jumped and managed to grab both of them. Unfortunately for Duc, he jumped over a lake. "Oh, crap." he thought to himself as he got drenched. Staryu from the basket jumped out of the balloon and helped Duc get back to shore. "Great job Staryu!" he said while returning it to its' Pok?ball.

Duc then saw the balloon crash down on the land nearby. He thought to himself "That's not like the Team Rocket that's been chasing Ash... They would have used some sorta crazy contraption. They also couldn't have had DE-volved Pok?mon. In fact, they used Arbok and Wheezing recently in the last major Pok?mon competition..."

Suddenly, white paint flowed from the down balloon followed shortly by a long red wig and a purple one. Two people emerged from the down aircraft. They were wearing the standard black Team Rocket uniforms. The female of the group had bright orange hair with long bangs hanging out from the back. The other had short turquois hair.

"Oh no... it can't be them!" startled Duc "It's some of the top members of Team Rocket, Cassidy and Butch!"

"That's right kid!" yelled out Cassidy. "We're doing our usual stealing from centers when you kids showed up!"
"But this time, it was no ordinary raid." replied Butch. "We were assigned to look for some certain trainers who have foiled Team Rocket's plans before, but they weren't there."
"Enough talk! We tried to fool you kids by using weak Pok?mon, but now you'll see our true power!" Suddenly, they summoned a high-leveled Sandslash and Raticate.

"Oh man, we're in big trouble guys!" said Duc worriedly. "We might be able to beat them if we use all of our Pok?mon together..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back