• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéBill's Shiny Shop!

Years
thats fine il head into the wifi room, :D look forward to trading with you.

@crowsama thank you, another good trade :)

Couple of additions to the list guys, please have a read as I will keep updating.

EDIT: No hacks please recently received a bad Keldeo and Reshiram which I have now removed and released.

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
Sorry Bill, not seeing anything I like this time around. Except that Meinshao you have, I always catch myself looking at it, but what do you mean by "Battle Team Member"?

Years
i use it for my battle team, its awesome always goes first and almost always 1 hits with hi jump kick lol

EDIT: Currently trading just got a vulpix and a pinsir with guilotine.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP (return the favor?) Merfyz Shiny's & More

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey I'm interested in:
DW Exeggcute
Event Suicune

Is the DW Exeggcute female?
Is the Suicune UT?

Years
hey mate im back, i really want that shaymin. can u give me some ideas on wat u would like for it?? ;)
i have a ev trained shiny ampharos :D:D

Years
sorry all, due to my account being a mess thanks to my deletion jobs the shops closed :/ i still have many shinies which when i become a pokemaster in another 123 pokemon i will be giving them away for a small favour so stay tuned. P.S i still have all my event pokemon which will also be going.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
sorry all, due to my account being a mess thanks to my deletion jobs the shops closed :/ i still have many shinies which when i become a pokemaster in another 123 pokemon i will be giving them away for a small favour so stay tuned. P.S i still have all my event pokemon which will also be going.

I don't understand this "due to my account being a mess thanks to my deletion jobs the shops closed"

But i can help you get those 123 more pokemon that you need, i might have some of them.

Hey hey defiantly come to me for that small favour! :) Those pokemon you have could help me out lots.

Back