• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéBill's Shiny Shop!

Years
  • @greg0915, oh wow thanks for the info :)

@tandyboy97 erm well i am partial to dusknoir shinies but failing that any shiny i dont have with equal value to me would be suffice :)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    What do you want for the shiny golem and shiny tyranitar?

Years
  • do you have any shinies, i generally look for shinies but do accept iv'd, ev'd and flawless pokemon sometimes. i just look for ones i dont have :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • well, i also have some ev'd pokemon but theyre not shiny. is that ok?
    im also very interested in shaymin, i have most legendaries, some are untouched.

Years
  • erm it could be yes, what pokemon are you offering?

in regards to my shaymin i am very fond of it only taking extremely good offers unless you can clone?

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    i have shiny regitsteel, and dragonite thats it is that good enough? shinies are hard to get legit

Years
  • yeah i understand that, il take the registeel i have a dragonite got any other shinies you dont want?

P.s got many new shinies so recheck the list (including some japanese for breeding)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    yeah i understand that, il take the registeel i have a dragonite got any other shinies you dont want?

P.s got many new shinies so recheck the list (including some japanese for breeding)

Okay when do you want to trade? Im on now?

Back