• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéBill's Shiny Shop!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I'm interested in your LVL 15 Manaphy.... once you're done, Want to trade the Manaphy for a Lv.74 Quiet Zebstrika?...I don't care much for electric types. (I got it from trading.)

My friend code is 4899 7688 8488.

Last edited:

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    i dont have the 50, but i do have a level 10 UT event mew with gentle nature, id love that shiny if you're interested?

Nooooooooooooo i want that mew!

I will give you 100 shiny legit shrifty's!

Don't trade it.

Gallade7

Fan of Gallade
    Years
  • Competition eh? Well good sir, I offer you a EV trained Shiny Gallade, Typlosion, Swampert, Manectric, Sceptile or Bisharp? What do you say to that, good sir? :L

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Competition eh? Well good sir, I offer you a EV trained Shiny Gallade, Typlosion, Swampert, Manectric, Sceptile or Bisharp? What do you say to that, good sir? :L

Phffffff, i offer him my whole shop.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • It's only me or things are getting hot here?
    xD

If he can't clone, I could clone this Mew for him so he can trade both of you.
    If he do not want to clone, and AFTER one of you get your Mew from him, I could trade one of my Mew (either from Emerald of from the other Events I have).

And that only AFTER he trades with at least one of you. I'll not zerg a fellow trader trade. :B

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • My Shiftry is legit, my friend spent ten hours trying to get a shiny Shiftry. Sure the level ten is fine, I can't do the trade til later tomorrow though have friends over tonight and tomorrow I'm seeing the new Harry potter

Back