• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéBill's Shiny Shop!

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
  • I now have a Shiny Reuniclus, and Shiny Litwick, also have a Shiny Swellow and Shiny Kyurem that aren't listed yet on the thread. Do you want any of those for your Shiny Braviary? I could also clone it for you if you want.

Years
  • @ crowsama, either the shiny litwick or the shiny kyurem would be lovely and if you could clone it would be terrific :D

@Justjosee, just let me know when the eggs ready, thanks again for another good trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    thanks for the trade! i'll get you your luxray egg asap! and i would like my rapidash back please so i can breed it aswell :D

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • With the way I clone there is no way to tell which one is the original. You pick up the original, hold L then the right d-pad button, then while the boxes are shifting press down and A. One of the Pokemon you held is in the original spot in the box, so I gave you the one I was holding.

Years
  • sorry for the late reply. i cant clone. i now share a trade thread with my good friend greg0915, so look there to see if theres anything u want, if not then i have some more offers that arent on the trade thread

Years
  • @justjosee erm no could i have it as an egg please

@tandyboy97 im intrigued by the off thread offers, pm me if you like :)

P.S some changes to the pokemon have been added to the list be sure to check it out :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    well i already hatched it. well two of them but im getting eggs like crazy so i'll get you the egg. let me know when youre on. Just a heads up the ones i hatched are. a female shinx Hardy nature and a male shinx Docile nature

Years
  • any will do mate im just filling my dex :), im on now if you're free?

@ crowsama, the ditto isnt available at this second its on loan for breeding purposes but for my arceus a good shiny or event pokemon would be suffice :)

Last edited:
    Back