• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Flame Red/Splash Blue/Herb Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Three Trainers, Two Regions, One Story.. A Whole New Game of Pokémon...

Pokémon: Flame Red/Splash Blue/Herb Green

Hack of:
    badge-firered.png

Story:

Flame Red:
    you, a simple girl whose father was a professor..one day, you meet a charmander and you two became friends then along the way to explore the place. you meet two trainers whose battling and after the battle, they argue about the battle and fight.. luckily, you call charmander and heat them up to stop the fight then you tree became friends and you journey starts.

Splash Blue:
    you, a boy who lives near the sea..one day, you go to the sea shore for some fresh air and you saw a squirtle crying because he became lonely, so he decided to become your pokemon, then your mother said that you should go to Green Ash Town and meet a professor to ask him for a pokedex.. on the way you meet a trainer who has a bulbasaur and wants to chalenges you to a pokemon battle and after you won/lost the match, it turned into a argue about it.. then another trainer show up and used her called her charmander and heat the both of you to stop the fight then you tree became friends and you journey starts.

Herb Green:
    you, a boy who really loves to plants flowers in his garden.. one day, your mom gave you a pokedex for a birthday present and she said that its you time to become a pokemon trainer and before you go, she ask you check out the plants before leaving, and you notice one of the flower was a bulbasaur then you catch it and it became attach to you then on the way to the next town, you meet a trainer who has a squirtle and wants to challenges you to a pokemon battle and after you won/lost the match, it turned into a argue about it.. then another trainer show up and used her called her charmander and heat the both of you to stop the fight then you tree became friends and you journey starts.

Features:

New Hero and Heroine
    New Starters
    New Organization
    New Characters
    New Region
    New Maps
    New Tiles
    New Story
    New Gym Leaders
    A Whole New Game of Pokémon

Screen Shots:
    pokemonflamered01pw5.png
    pokemonflamered02xc2.png
    pokemonflamered03ub2.png
    pokemonflamered04kv9.png

Videos:
    N/A

Downloads:
    N/A

Banners:

Flame Red:

(By: X-Buster)
    Code:
    [PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142809"][IMG]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4179/flameredsm7.png[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]
    Splash Blue:

Code:
    [PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142809"][IMG]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/241/splashbluewv5.png[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]
    Herb Green:

Code:
    [PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142809"][IMG]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8192/herbgreenxy1.png[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]
    3-in-1:

Code:
    [PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142809"][IMG]http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3816/3in1bannerla6.gif[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]

Little Help: (Don't worry, I'll add you in the credit list)
    I really need some Plots/Idea..Please PM me for that..Tnx..

Thanks to:
    -HackMew's Tools Factory
    -Darthatron's Tools
    -Advance Map 1.9/1.91/1.92 (by: LU-HO)
    -thethethethe's Toolbox
    -thethethethe's Scripting Tutorial
    -XSE Scripting Tutorial
    -
    Darthatron's Tutorials
    -Mastermind_X's WorldMap Tutorial
    -HackMew's Knowledge
    -D-Trogh's Title Screen Editing
    -Map Rating Thread
    -ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Why is this in the scrapbox, it looks good enough to be in the game showcase. Nice tiles by the way.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I do not know what to say. Congrats. That is my first person I do not have to look out for. :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey, u posted it! ^^
    I see may doesn't have a bandanna! ^^
    I like the Charmander script in ur sig, even though it needs a little bit of fixing up...
    Well, GL!

Sky

Years
  • Hey the Story looks good
    And the Screens looks nice too
    Looking forward to it
    ^^ Keep it Up

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Pretty clever and original idea with the Charmander Script. The tiles are... well... overused to say the least. The mapping is quite good from what I can see. The story is good but it seems like you've only worked on the first part of the game.

Also doing 3 hacks at the same time may not be the smartest thing in the world. Trying to do more than you can handle could cause you to give up on these hacks.

Well good luck anyway, I can tell this will become a very entertaining hack.

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • hey X! ^_^ good to see, that your hack is up, i really like the story and of course you rombase.
    i know, you want to make that hack on your own, but if you need any sprite help or any help with plots, you know you can ask me and i'm sure the whole Rom Reaverz team, would help you too!^_^

@dshayabusa well i wouldn't say he do 3 hacks at the same time, you know, FoR and LoF is by the team, that means everyone works on it, so it isn't so much work for just one person, that allows us to do two hacks at the same time, this hack isn't by Rom Reaverz, it's just by X-Buster. So he's mainly doing this hack and help us with the others if he's needed, so it isn't a big problem

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    @SA I think he means.. three hacks.. the three versions of this hack.. But, just my guess.. XD

Good luck with this X.. If these hacks' betas are released, I'm gonna play the one with Charmander first XD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Cool Hack(s). Well, there's a script about the Charmander. I wonder why did you did the script by not letting the player send out the ? Pokemon. There's one problem that I saw in the whole video which is when you walk near the lotcation where the Charmander is, the grass suddenly appears.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Update:
    Some Banners made for you..

Flame Red:

Splash Blue:

Herb Green:

3-in-1:

Dark Wolf X said:
    Good Story line Can I Become A Beta Tester In It And Has The Three Sprites been Made Yet
    Sky said:
    Hey the Story looks good
    And the Screens looks nice too
    Looking forward to it
    ^^ Keep it Up
    Thanks but I still need to add more plots and sorry but i don't need a beta tester for now, I'll PM you if i need one..

G.K.S. said:
    Why is this in the scrapbox, it looks good enough to be in the game showcase. Nice tiles by the way.
    Because I still need some more plots and screenies before i could move it in the Hack Showcase..

Dialga450 said:
    I do not know what to say. Congrats. That is my first person I do not have to look out for. :D
    Thanks..

Eeveon said:
    Hey, u posted it! ^^
    I see may doesn't have a bandanna! ^^
    I like the Charmander script in ur sig, even though it needs a little bit of fixing up...
    Well, GL!
    What do you want me to fix.? Thanks..

yunghove said:
    Hey X, if you ever need help with scripting, just tell me on MSN. Good luck.
    black_cat said:
    Nice. This is something to look forward to. Good luck!
    Thanks for the both of you..

dshayabusa said:
    Pretty clever and original idea with the Charmander Script. The tiles are... well... overused to say the least. The mapping is quite good from what I can see. The story is good but it seems like you've only worked on the first part of the game.

Also doing 3 hacks at the same time may not be the smartest thing in the world. Trying to do more than you can handle could cause you to give up on these hacks.

Well good luck anyway, I can tell this will become a very entertaining hack.
    Thanks and this hack will be in 3 different version with..Three Trainers, Two Regions, One Story..

Remember, I'll Never Give up this Hacks no matter what it takes..^^

Shadow Arcanine said:
    hey X! ^_^ good to see, that your hack is up, i really like the story and of course you rombase.
    i know, you want to make that hack on your own, but if you need any sprite help or any help with plots, you know you can ask me and i'm sure the whole Rom Reaverz team, would help you too!^_^

@dshayabusa well i wouldn't say he do 3 hacks at the same time, you know, FoR and LoF is by the team, that means everyone works on it, so it isn't so much work for just one person, that allows us to do two hacks at the same time, this hack isn't by Rom Reaverz, it's just by X-Buster. So he's mainly doing this hack and help us with the others if he's needed, so it isn't a big problem
    lmg123 said:
    Is the team for this hack is the same in the rom reavers team discussion?
    Thanks SA but I'm making this Hacks on my own but it doesn't mean that I can't ask the team for some help so can the team help me if i need something.?

dogman94 said:
    those are going to be real fun
    I'm sure it will..

adiktus said:
    @SA I think he means.. three hacks.. the three versions of this hack.. But, just my guess.. XD

Good luck with this X.. If these hacks' betas are released, I'm gonna play the one with Charmander first XD
    Thanks..

IceCharizard said:
    X-Buster, it seems you like to use 8x2 borders... Well, good luck!
    How did you know..? Thanks..

Iprince112 said:
    Cool Hack(s). Well, there's a script about the Charmander. I wonder why did you did the script by not letting the player send out the ? Pokemon. There's one problem that I saw in the whole video which is when you walk near the lotcation where the Charmander is, the grass suddenly appears.
    Thanks and the grass thingy, I still need to fix it..

Neti said:
    Didnt know you opened a thread already^^
    Well Goddluck, it sounds really nice
    Thanks..

Last edited:

Sky

Years
  • Okay
    And Nice Banners
    I have take the 3 in 1 Banner
    And good luck with the Hack anyway
    Keep it up