• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: thethethethe's Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
thethethethe's Toolbox
If you've noticed that I've been a little inactive lately here at PC, this is the reason why. I've been working on creating all my own tools.
I've made a few DP Tools, and a couple of GB tools, and hopefully I'll make some GBC tools soon. Most of the bugs in these programs have been removed, but if you just happen to spot one, please don't hesitate to tell me about it.

I was originally not going to post the DP starter editor and the Cry Changer, but then I thought, "Why would I do all that work and not post it?"

One last thing, all these programs were coded in Visual Basic 6.0 and I've included the source with every program, because I found the source very useful while trying to learn to use Visual Basic.

Currently: Creating some tools for Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.

DP Tools
TM Editor
Just a little TM Editor for DP. It just edits the attacks that are contained within TMs. It's purposely made to look simliar to Darthatrons TM editor for GBA roms. But that's just to keep it to familiar, and because I liked Darthatron's layout. :P

Screens:
tmscreen.png

Compatibility:
Diamond - ADAE (English)
Pearl - APAE (English)

Downloads:
Download
Mirror (Attachment at bottom)

Starter Editor
I know Pokespam and Horus already have one, but it was a basic program that was easily coded, so why not post it?

Screens:
startscreen.png

Compatibility:
Diamond - ADAE (English)
Pearl - APAE (English)

Downloads:
Download
Mirror

Attack Editor DP
The A-Tack for Diamond and Pearl roms.

Screens:
attackDS.png

Compatibility:
Diamond - ADAE (English)
Pearl - APAE (English)

Downloads:
Download
Mirror (Attachment at bottom)

GBA Tools
Titlescreen Cry Editor
I know there's one already created by Dabomstew, but like the starter editor, it was easily codeable. And why code it for nothing?

Screens:
TitleScreen.png

Compatibility:
Fire Red - BPRE (English)
Leaf Green - BPGE (English)

Downloads:
Title-Screen Cry Changer

Data Compatibility for Darthatron's Type Weakness/Strength Changing Tool
I did not make this tool, this is just something a little different. It's the data that will make this program compatible with all GBA pokemon games and not just Fire Red. Just paste these into the data folder that comes with the program.
The program can be downloaded here

Downloads:
Ini Files

GB Tools

Let's try and help revive GB hacking​
If you want to know where I've got the data from for these tools, here's a link to somewhere. Data Crystal. Here you'll find info on the Red/Blue Roms. If you look on the right of the page you'll find the rom map created by Koolboyman, Xeon, and Cartmic(FruityCactus). All you have to do is follow the pointers and interpret what is there.
RB Hacker
I've removed three tools that were buggy, and I didn't realise somehow. I have tested this tools, and it works now. It can edit the Attack Data, Starters and what is stored in TM's. There'll be more addded to this, this is just a fix to my older problems.

Screens
untitled-1.png

Compatibility
Red (English)
Blue (English)
Other Language Roms not tested

Downloads:
Download[Sendspace]
Mirror[Mediafire]

Oak Intro Editor
Still pretty incomplete. But I guess I'll just keep updating this tool as I get more and more time to work on it. At the moment all it does is edit the little Nidorino image in Red/Blue Games, and the Pikachu image in the Pokemon Yellow Game.

Screens:
None yet....

Compatibility:
Red (English)
Blue (English)
Yellow (English)
Other Language Roms not tested.

Downloads:
Download

Pokemon in Title Editor
This tool can change the Pokemon that appear on the title screen in your red and blue roms.

Screens:
TitleScreenpokeedit.png

Compatibility:
Red (English)
Blue (English)

Downloads:
Download

Poke Edit GB
Edit the stats of the pokemon in your GB roms.

Screens:
PokeEditGB.png

Compatibility:
Red (English)
Blue (English)
Green
Yellow (English)

Downloads:
Download

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
thethethethe makes programs now?
Well, considering your good using hex and offsets.
These tools are pretty helpfull, especially the cry editor, though i've already done that in hex xD. Thanks anyway, i'm probably going to use these tools.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, I love the tools, especially the titlescreen cry changer. I was in real need of that.
I guess you're good at tools, thanks for posting them.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is very useful, The! I'm very glad you put this up. Diamond and Pearl hacking is being advanced very quickly, I hope you make much more tools! Thanks for putting this up!

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
*Applause*

Well, thethethethe I'm thrilled to see you have got the hang of programming, I expect with all your knowledge of hacking there will be some great programs with your name attached to them.

Well done mate!

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
YES! We are getting so close to finally being able to fully hack DP, We just need a Script Editor, and A Map Editor! Can't wait, because Then ill be able to play DP Hacks On my DS since I own a Flashcart!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2008
Hey it says that a file is "Missing". The, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or can anyone else please tell me what I did/doing wrong?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Do you got comctl32.ocx?
or mscomctl.ocx I remember one of them is needed.

Razer Rage

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2012
EXCELLENT!

I can't wait for the R/B/Y tools, that will be handy! Will you be making tools for G/S/C as well?

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Nice, if you get used to handling graphics and stuff with VB maybe for RGBY you could put a town map editing (like Cooley said) function, into a new map editor for the 1st generation! at least for UE Red n Blue maybe...

As Pokemap isn't complete and won't go fullscreen, and Goldmap hacks can't show the 00 blocks and have no event support like Pokemap has (a bit).

There's the GoldMap v1.5 and v1.6 source available, though it's in Delphi, it might help a bit.

Years
thethethethe I have a tool request for R/B/Y

Refer here: http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3474644#post3474644

Hmmm... This will be something that I'll have to read up on. Using 355 little images won't work :nervous:. Going to have to read up some stuff first.

EXCELLENT!

I can't wait for the R/B/Y tools, that will be handy! Will you be making tools for G/S/C as well?

Hopefully, I'll find some time and get around to them sooner rather than later.

Nice, if you get used to handling graphics and stuff with VB maybe for RGBY you could put a town map editing (like Cooley said) function, into a new map editor for the 1st generation! at least for UE Red n Blue maybe...

As Pokemap isn't complete and won't go fullscreen, and Goldmap hacks can't show the 00 blocks and have no event support like Pokemap has (a bit).

There's the GoldMap v1.5 and v1.6 source available, though it's in Delphi, it might help a bit.

Thanks for the idea. I'll go look for it. (I never had the source, just the program)

Years
Cool, http://bluesonic.lastedit.com/goldmap/goldmap.htm is the site you can get both 1.5 and 1.6 both with sourcecode.

1.5 would probably be the best because then you change data locations in the INI files pretty easy if you need to.

Thanks, I'll look at that as soon as I can.

I cant download... They say it has reached the limit or something... PLZ HELP!!

Which one? I just tried all of the download links and they all worked...? So, could you give me a little more info please?

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
Thanks, I'll look at that as soon as I can.

Which one? I just tried all of the download links and they all worked...? So, could you give me a little more info please?
Um... I am not a primiam user thingy.... so they say you have limited the download of 1GB... So... Can you attach the file instead? that i'll be much easier... PLZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back