• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
Years
The hack look Supermega cool!
In what town are you hack advanced?
Is a somewhere place of Kanto?
Did you even read this thread? It's in Johto and he remade pokemon gold. And he edited the Sevii islands from Fire Red so it's a fire red hack. Supermega cool dude! :shocked:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Once again: For newcomers, it's always better to have a look at the first post, it includes a lot of information, even it has a FAQs... I recommend you all to read it completely to easen your worries...

This is coming along very nicely! One question: Although it may not be a priority, is there any chance that you'll ever try to change the world map? I can't stand having to walk all the way to some town so I can Fly where I want to...

As you said, it's not a priority, so I'm afraid you'll support it a bit longer (well, you'll soon reach Kanto, and there everything will go back to normal... maybe? :P)

Well, fortunately, I've restarted working on the hack, so I finished some unfinished business (like the event with the Karate King), and done the events to get the SS.Ticket, which means I'm inside the S.S.Aqua (that's its name in Gold), and now I'll suffer a while to make all those trainer battles... What a pain... :D

At least I'll try to come here more often (during my nights, but I'll usually be tired, so forgive me if I make some mistakes...), to prevent people from getting worried (but if I can't, then I can't and I don't want to hear you saying: "where's zel?"), if I'm not around, then that means one thing: I'm freakishly busy! (haha, did I use the word right, guys?, meh... internal stuff for HS & Ray... XD)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Yeah studying is always a pain, that's why I'm trying to organise myself so I can work on my hack after I have done my work. So yeah, putting your studies first ain't no problem.

hehehe, yeah, you used it muhjeekuhlly well XP

Years
hey zel nice hack! today somethings crazy happent.
i were picking a starter(totodile) and train whitout losing or healing, i was fighting aginst a tarnier white yellow cap and lose, after that i start in kanto in pallet town. i were going out and oak were coming like olways in fire red and i shult pick a starter, (there were only one pokeball(meet charmander) aftder i pick gary were pick one(there were no on back for him)

Years
i were picking a starter(totodile) and train whitout losing or healing, i was fighting aginst a tarnier white yellow cap and lose, after that i start in kanto in pallet town. i were going out and oak were coming like olways in fire red and i shult pick a starter, (there were only one pokeball(meet charmander) aftder i pick gary were pick one(there were no on back for him)

Hmm? If that's true, then that would be pretty fun. Lol, I don't know if this glitch was posted yet or not, but I'm going to try it out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2008
I wouldn't take his word straight away, no offense to you sebbe17, but a lot of people say this crap for people to try it out and waste their time and/or hunt for attention.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
I don't think it's true. I tried losing to Carlos, but I just got sent back to the Mother character.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Yes, it's Beta 3.5 and it goes up to Ice Cave.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
(Well I'm sure I don't care you can't go to any other site, and many times I said it, if you have problems patching, you can PM me, I don't want to see people discussing about how you can apply a patch, since there's a thread that explains how to patch... Thanks... And I'm still trying to be nice... But sometimes...)

sooo... weird... In fact, I tried it and went back to mom, and walking out of our house only leads to Johto, so I don't know what's wrong with your game (Maybe you should get a different rom, and apply the patch to it, maybe you didn't patch ok)

How come I can't save in Shiny Gold even after I did what it says in the First page. It keeps saying '' Save Error. Please Exchange the Backup memory '' o.O can someone help. And I ALSO can't get to SPPf

Do you have VBA 1.7.2? That usually makes a lot of things work (but still check if the Flash 128 thing is enabled. If not, then probably is the rom, because there's a lot of people here, and it saves for all of us... Am I right?

OK, well, now I have a different Ho-oh for my title screen (courtesy of Neos), so I'll show it:

charititlexk9.png

I like it a lot, thanks Neos (I'm helping him with a script, also... that explains a bit the lack of work today, jeje...)

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
OMG ZEL! The new title screen! Magnificent!

Wow, even though you haven't worked on the game much, you've made something great, that we will see every time we play ShinyGold!

Good work Zel and Neos!

EDIT: Zel, you should get this thread stickied.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2009
hey zel,

could you maby put the video's on google video or msn soaphbox because you tube doesnt work on my computer.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
Years
Zel said:
Do you have VBA 1.7.2? That usually makes a lot of things work (but still check if the Flash 128 thing is enabled. If not, then probably is the rom, because there's a lot of people here, and it saves for all of us... Am I right?

OK, well, now I have a different Ho-oh for my title screen (courtesy of Neos), so I'll show it:

charititlexk9.png

I like it a lot, thanks Neos (I'm helping him with a script, also... that explains a bit the lack of work today, jeje...)

I have version 1.7.2.560. I can save in any game except Shiny Gold. But it's weird because in another hack of Firered ( different backup ) it saves so it just doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back