• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Fan Club

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dedicated for the Legends and Mystery of
the pokemon fans. Meant for those
what adore them or just want to
be more active.​

# of Members: 21
LEGENDARY FAN CLUB
picture.php

Be warned that if you do not post or are active within a month, you will be put down a grade or just not a member anymore. This will be updated daily unless school homework or vacation gets in the way. To promote to a higher rank, you need to post, be active, and contribute.​

NOTICE!!!!!!-We have been(or I guess I) having trouble with the sprites. Ignore them and continue living while you see the big red "X" on your screen, unless it can be just my computer.
Ranks
Owner:
386.gif
Otherworld9)-74
Co-Worker:
mzmingle
olih
Legend Seekers:
N/A
Roaming Legend:
olih
mzmingle
regeneration
Members:
Spoiler:

To be a member
1-Username
2-Reason to join
3-First Legendary Partner
4-Activeness​

Currrent Topic
RANDOM LEGENDARY TALK
DESIGN YOUR LEGENDARY​

Rules
1-No Spam
2-No flaming
3-No Negativeness
4-Stay on topic unless changed
5-If questions, go to me or Co-worker(s)​

Partner
Partners, you are only allowed one. Your pokemon shall level up, unlike in other forums, by the number of posts you make. The maximum level for your pokemon is 110. Once it is, then you are allowed another legendary pokemon partner. The maximum amount of partners is 6, obviously.
Posting- 1 point
Promotion- 10 points
Advertising- 20 points
Banners- 30 points​

EVENTS
n/a​

Upcoming Event Pokemon
n/a​

251.png

This is rare, so to get a Shiny Legendary as your partner, then just post requesting one.
Note that I have no animated shinies(and if they are, they aren't B/W style like the normal ones)
Only one Shiny pokemon of a specific one can be taken. May you all be in peace. Reading this, the post now likes you!
Taken Shinies- Latias, Latios, Entei, Lugia, Darkrai, Suicune, Articuno, Groudon​

Banners & Support & Advertisement​
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Username: Mzmingle (nickname: Enteigirl)
Reason to join: I really like legendarys, and there are lots of cute (to me) ones and STRONG ones.
First legendary Partner: Entei please :)
Activness: I'll try to post every day or so.
oh, first post.
sorry if i revived it (dont think i did though)

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
I Wanna Join !!

Murasaki_Paz28
I think legandaries are awsome plus some are jus plain cute !! :)
I would like Latias,, and can i have it shiny pretty plz !!
Ill be on once a day at the least.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
AUNTIE!!!

Murasaki_Paz28
I think legandaries are awsome plus some are jus plain cute !! :)
I would like Latias,, and can i have it shiny pretty plz !!
Ill be on once a day at the least.

Of course you're in....you're my aunt and the second person to join.
Your Shiny Latias will be posted as soon as possible. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
Sirknight
I would like to join because I like legendarys and I don't find them annoying like most people.
Can I take Registeel please!
I'll be on at least twice a day.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sirknight
I would like to join because I like legendarys and I don't find them annoying like most people.
Can I take Registeel please!
I'll be on at least twice a day.

You are in. Registeel is yours, you may have it. :P

Finally the club is growing bigger..

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
I would like to join this club as well, please. ^.^

1-Miluiel
2-Reason to join: I enjoy many of the legendary Pokemon. I also think this will help me become more active in the forum as a whole.
3-First Legendary Partner: A shiny Latios, please.
4-Activeness: As often as I can get on. Weekends more than weekdays, most likely.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
NEW MEMBER!

@Miluiel, you're in. :) welcome to the forum.
Shiny Latios...coming up. It should be there ina few seconds.

Years
shiny plz :)
i make banners. on paint. do banners have links so if you click them itll take you there? cause i cant do that O_O

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Shiny and Links

shiny plz :)
i make banners. on paint. do banners have links so if you click them itll take you there? cause i cant do that O_O

Yes, shiny is going to be up soon.
As to the banners, when you post or edit a post, scroll down the page and you will see options. On the "Manage Attachments" button, you can click and download banners, pictures, documents and ectcetera...as long as they are saved on your computer or website URL.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
Hello !! :D

Perhaps a topic if nobody isnt gonna talk lol
What was your favorite legandary pokemon movie and why ??

Answer: Mine was Pokemon Heroz... it had Latias and thatz when i fell in love with her,, i waz like aww at the end when she gave ash a kizz :D That movie waz the awsomezt !!!! Sweet and action filled !! My second would have to be without a doubt... Jirachi,, wish maker becuase Max waz almost like the main important character and that waz cool <3

Last edited:
Years
I'm joining in.
1-Username: Regeneration
2-Reason to join: I want to.
3-First Legendary Partner: Celebi
4-Activeness: Good enough to take part in all discussions.

What was your favorite legandary pokemon movie and why ??
All Pokemon movies are centered around one or the other legendary Pokemon. ;)

I like Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew almost equally. They both had an excellent storyline which was really thrilling. I liked both the characters as well.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Members.........

@Regeneration, you're in, congrats! :)
My favorite movie? Well, I'd go with the Mewtwo saga, it was one of the first, no, the first of the rest, and it's original. My second, or third, choice would have to be between Destiny Deoxys and Rise of Darkrai....favorites there. :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
I absolutely loved Celebi: The Voice of the Forest and The Power of One. The Power of One was the first Pokemon movie I've seen, so I have a bit of a soft spot for it. Celebi has always been one of my favorite legendaries, and I absolutely loved the plot to its movie.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
New Topic Then!

Well, I feel like my current idea will be forgotten, so...
Which Legendary Pokemon is your personal favorite?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
My personal favorite is Suicune. I love its design and performance in Celebi's movie. It has such an entrancing feel to it that I'm drawn to.

Years
My favourite legendary Pokemon would be Celebi. That is because I really like Grass type Pokemon and Celebi was the first grass type legendary Pokemon to be introduced in the Pokemon franchise. Not to forget that it has a really cute look!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
What's up?

My favorite is Deoxys. Out of all Pokemon, it is one of the strangest so far, and the only current pokemon without a current birthplace. No gender and coming from space and so...odd, I love it. It's my first favorite pokemon, followed by Darkrai. :paranoid:

Back