• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Fan Club

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • I agree, Shaymin is so stuck up and annoying. It should not be a legendary. Neither should Rotom, Phione, or Manaphy. Pokemon that should be legendary are Lucario and Arcanine.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • reminders

I agree, Shaymin is so stuck up and annoying. It should not be a legendary. Neither should Rotom, Phione, or Manaphy. Pokemon that should be legendary are Lucario and Arcanine.

I think Shaymin shouldn't be considered a legendary from the fact that there are too many of them existing. Legendaries are about being rare, or as the producer/creator of pokemon pointed out. I don't think Phione is a legendary though....as for those who should be legendaries, I think Lucario and Arcanine is a very good match from the fact that people confused them as legendaries when they first came out.

Rotom is not a legendary Pokemon by the way.

Sorry, I forgot he isn't one, thanks for reminding me, :surprised::shocked:

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I can hardly consider Rotom a legendary pokémon xD

I think Shaymin shouldn't be considered a legendary from the fact that there are too many of them existing. Legendaries are about being rare, or as the producer/creator of pokemon pointed out. I don't think Phione is a legendary though....as for those who should be legendaries, I think Lucario and Arcanine is a very good match from the fact that people confused them as legendaries when they first came out.

Agreed on Shaymin. xd
    As for Lucario, there aren't so many of them -although they do exist more than one- but they should in fact be legendary > Aura pwnage *u*
    And they could talk about a special Arcanine, which would have great powers just like Ninetales is told to live 1000 years, dunno.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • Heyah people ~
    I'd love to join. (:

Username

Black Prince

Reason to join
    This club seems interesting, and of course, I do love legendaries, I'd like to participate.

First Legendary Partner
    Can I have Reshiram, pwease ? :D

Activeness
    Well, school is about to restart, but I pass everyday, even if I don't post everytime.

Years
  • I thought I read somewhere that it was. And I heard on the anime that Phione was a legendary.
    Actually, even Phione's legendary status is a bit disputed. I found it summed up pretty well on Bulbapedia:
    Phione's status as a legendary Pokémon is often disputed, due to the fact that it can breed and multiple individuals can be obtained. Pokémon.com's mailbag was once asked if Phione was legendary, to which the answer was initially no, but was quickly changed to yes; the whole mailbag section has since been taken down. In the official game guide to Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, which is made by The Pokémon Company International, it is stated that Phione is not legendary. In Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, it is not referred to by the game as "rare" or "legendary", which is the case for all other legendary Pokémon in the game.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Reshiram

Heyah people ~
    I'd love to join. (:

Username
    Black Prince

Reason to join
    This club seems interesting, and of course, I do love legendaries, I'd like to participate.

First Legendary Partner
    Can I have Reshiram, pwease ? :D

Activeness
    Well, school is about to restart, but I pass everyday, even if I don't post everytime.

You are in, welcome to the club Black Prince, you are in, congrats! :P
    As for your Reshiram, you have it, may you be welcomed.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • You are in, welcome to the club Black Prince, you are in, congrats! :P
    As for your Reshiram, you have it, may you be welcomed.

Great ! Thank ya Otherworld ~ :D

Eheh, we all agree about that, Shaymin shouldn't be a legendary. xd
    I've been a bit disappointed when I learnt Lucario wasn't one. There are more Shaymins than there are Lucarios.

Aaaaand, by the way Otherworld, haven't you forgotten Zorua and Zoroark in the list ? oo:

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • Oh really ?
    I thought so. XD

What exactly can Victini do ? Because it looks more like a fragile pokemon the first time we see it. Celebi and Mew too, but we all know they have strong powers, so I'd like to know for Victini, 'cause actually, it's weird enough to consider it as a legendary. To my mind.

olih

Years
  • I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and it said that Victini brings victory to its trainer. It can also produce infinite energy in itself and can share it with others.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well, the looks and size makes it others underestimate it...but look at Celebi and jirachi, they have tremendous powers, especially Mew.

Years
  • I always felt that Celebi and Mew were rather gentle Pokemon, not even defending themselves much in the Anime. Yes, Mew did put up a fight in the first movie, but Celebi is far too gentle. We've had two instances, first in Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Zoroark: Master of Illusions, where Celebi has not tried much to defend itself.

But who cares? Celebi is the cutest and the most adorable legendary Pokemon!

olih

Years
  • Small Pokemon like Mew and Celebi tend to seem rather weak... Mew did put up a fight in the Mewtwo movie though. Who'd have thought a cute pink little fluffball could be equal in power to that cold hearted, powerful Mewtwo?

Years
  • ^ Considering that Mewtwo was created with Mew's genes itself, you can assume that some of Mew's powers and abilities remain with Mewtwo as well. I think both of them are more or less equally powerful, but Mewtwo has a more aggressive look whereas Mew looks more like a cute and gentle Pokemon.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • Ah, so Victini would be like a pokemon that brings luck to people ?
    Interesting.

About Mew, it is surprising the first time you see it, but when we think about it : as Mewtwo is the clone of Mew, it's rather normal.

olih

Years
  • Mewtwo was cloned from Mew, but they seem so different. It's like Yin and Yang.
    Anyways, I just finished watching the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie. I thought it was the best (Pokemon) movie I had seen so far. It even booted The Rise of Darkrai/Mewtwo vs Mew off the spot of No 1 on my favorite movies list! I mostly liked it because Lucario was so depressed and awesome :)

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • What do you think of Reshiram and Zekrom? Which one do you prefer?
    -In my opinion, I would go for Zekrom. I just like his color scheme and design, even if he was meant to look like a man rather than a woman. I haven't seen them fight yet, so I can't judge their fighting skills, but he IS electric, winning by a long shot....well, to me.

olih

Years
  • I go with Zekrom. He does look cool, and Electric-Dragon is an awesome type combination.

Back