• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Fan Club

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
  • I am Capi6,I wanna join your group and have Shiny Lugia as my partner.I write once a day,if I can.

Years
  • favourite legendary movie
    I know this is a past topic, but I felt like answering it.
    i'd say.... Jirachi: Wishmaker and The Rise Of Darkrai.

favourite legendary pokemon
    hmm.... top 3!
    1. Darkrai/Jirachi
    2. Celebi
    3. Victini.

Other Stuff
    can I be a Co - Worker?
    also, I thought of a topic we might like.
    Design a Legendary pokemon
    Which region is the Best, in terms of Legendarys
    or If you could stay with any legendary pokemon all your life, what would it be and why?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Co-Worker

favourite legendary movie
    I know this is a past topic, but I felt like answering it.
    i'd say.... Jirachi: Wishmaker and The Rise Of Darkrai.

favourite legendary pokemon
    hmm.... top 3!
    1. Darkrai/Jirachi
    2. Celebi
    3. Victini.

Other Stuff
    can I be a Co - Worker?
    also, I thought of a topic we might like.
    Design a Legendary pokemon
    Which region is the Best, in terms of Legendarys
    or If you could stay with any legendary pokemon all your life, what would it be and why?

Sure, just make sure you stay quite active in this club, at least once a week.
    Congrats! :) You are now a Co-Worker.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Olih
    I like legendaries, and like using them, unlike some people. Some people just start screaming at you THAT THAT'S AN UBER OMG YOU SHOULDN'T USE UBERS THEY SUCK BLABLABLABLA
    Anyway, ranting and raving aside, I like Dialga. It's my favorite Pokemon, as you can see.
    I can probably be on once a day. If not, every two days.
    Btw, Murasaki_Paz28, nice signature. DO A BACKFLIP!!!!!!!!!!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Jai Ho!

Well, @olih, you are in with your Dialga thought you could have putten that in member form like the rest.

In terms of legendaries, the best region out there is not of quantity, but quality. That region is 4rth and 3rd generation.

olih

Years
  • Sorry, I didn't know. Anyway, my favorite Pokemon movie would have to be the Mewtwo vs Mew movie. A big reason is because Mewtwo was in it :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Movies!

Sorry, I didn't know. Anyway, my favorite Pokemon movie would have to be the Mewtwo vs Mew movie. A big reason is because Mewtwo was in it :)

I love the classics, and unlike other movies, Mewtwo and Mew movie was good enough to actually bring back Mewtwo, even though Mew wasn't part of the plot... what I like about the movie is the plot and the fact it is the first movie. To me, the first movie is mostly the best out there, the second and third not being as good as the first one (transformers beat that belief though, number 2 ROCKED!).

olih

Years
  • Well, people say the Arceus movie is pretty good. I haven't seen it yet though.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Arceus and the jewel of life

Well, people say the Arceus movie is pretty good. I haven't seen it yet though.

I'm waiting for the movie as well, since my sister wants to see it pretty badly. I believe it is already out....oh, it came out the 1st of February. I'll buy it when I get the chance, or when it pops into my face in some random store like Wal-Mart or the Mall.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Username: Pokemon Trainer Touko
    Reason to join: I like legendaries and I collect them :D
    My favorite legendary is Celebi but it is taken so may I please have the shiney Darkrai? :3 I'll try to be on at least once per day :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • SHINY

Username: Pokemon Trainer Touko
    Reason to join: I like legendaries and I collect them :D
    My favorite legendary is Celebi but it is taken so may I please have the shiney Darkrai? :3 I'll try to be on at least once per day :)

Actually, the shiny Celebi isn't taken at all, it just showed a random shiny pokemon to put out there.....sorry for the misunderstanding:sleeping: :sleeping: But if you like, you could have the shiny darkrai?

olih

Years
  • My favorite region, in terms of legendaries, is Sinnoh. It has a lot of legendaries, and they're all amazing, and really "legendaryish". Very scary, powerful and big.
    PS. Maybe a some new topics would be What Pokemon would you like to see as legendaries? and What legendaries do you think should not be legendary?

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Username
    SinisterEternity

Reason to join

I've always loved Legendaries *-* And I am always on the road to caught/find one :DDD

First Legendary Partner
    Can I has Suicune ? xD

Activeness
    It all depends. I am about to go back to school soon, but I normally am passing by at least once per day, although not forcely posting.
    But this, Otherworld, you already knew xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Para-Dox
    I like legendaries a lot!
    Palkia
    I will be active. VERY ACTIVE. Daily.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Huh? Members!

Ok Thank you XD XD

I <3333 Darkrai~~

So....then it means you want shiny darkrai, right? or celebi? :ermm:

Username
    SinisterEternity

Reason to join
    I've always loved Legendaries *-* And I am always on the road to caught/find one :DDD

First Legendary Partner
    Can I has Suicune ? xD

Activeness
    It all depends. I am about to go back to school soon, but I normally am passing by at least once per day, although not forcely posting.
    But this, Otherworld, you already knew xD

You're in! Congratulations! :)

Para-Dox
    I like legendaries a lot!
    Palkia
    I will be active. VERY ACTIVE. Daily.

You're also in, welcome to the Legendary Fan Club! :)

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • What Pokemon would you like to see as legendaries?

Answer: I also agree with otherworld9) with Oshawott resembling a legandary in itz last evolution... Samurott,, it kinda looks like Cresselia in a way :P

What legendaries do you think should not be legendary?

Answer: I really didnt like Shaymin,, for some reason it really got on my nervez... maybe cuz itz stuckup... idk but thatz one i think shouldnt have the title of an Awsome legandary !!

Back