• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scizor, Steelix, or Lucario?

Scizor, Steelix or Lucario?

• Scizor

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Steelix

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Lucario

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
Years
I know a lot of people who like to use Steel types. And usually, they argue over which one is the best? I was wondering what your thought on this was. Which is your favorite?

scizor-f.png
Scizor, the Bug/Steel type Pokemon?
steelix-f.png
Steelix, the Steel/Ground type Pokemon?
448.png
Or Lucario, the Fighting/Steel type Pokemon?

My favorite would have to be Steelix. He was the guy I would always pick over Scizor or Lucario.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Lucario owns all and he is the best steel and fighting type pokemon.(besides Riolu) Besides he has useful moves that help often during battles and looks awesome. Thats enough said. :cool:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Put these polls in Pokemon General, since it's not really game specific. Anyway, I hate Lucario. It doesn't look like a steel type at all. Scizor gets my vote.

Swords Dance + Bullet Punch + Life Orb x Technician x STAB boost = WELCOME TO DIE.

Moved;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Bullet Punch Scizor, ohmaigawd.
Steelix is awesome, but the thing that always bothered me was that Lucario was always acknowledged as a legendary to the more foolish bunch. And it has that annoying spike on its chest :\

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hmm.
this is a toughy.
i say Lucario.
i've never ever used steelix.
i've used lucario and scizor,
but i like lucario (:

Years
Bullet Punch Scizor!

I've always loved Scizor, never liked Steelix. Lucario is okay, but is way too popular and overrated. Let's see, three important, non-playable characters in DP own a Lucario; Maylene, Riley, and Cynthia. In Pokémon Battle Revolution, a Lucario Costume is seen, worn by Dusty, and Cynthia's hairbands strongly resemble Lucario's sensors things. Even in MD Lucario is "the world's greatest explorer". =P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Scizor is definitely the most useful in competitive environments. Lucario is up there as well, but the insane amount of fanboys it attracts turns me off on it completely. D:

Steelix is just lol.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Steelix is alright and lucario is alright but Scisor is just awesome and lol the

Swords Dance + Bullet Punch + Life Orb x Technician x STAB boost = is what i use

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Scizor is my all time favorite Steel Type. Then comes Heatran.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I would've picked Lucario for the awesomeness of aura and its design, but the insane amount of fanboys out there just irks me. -.-

And I hate battling Scizor. :( It's right behind battling Blissey.

Steelix... I've been strangely attracted to that design lately. o3o So Steelix it is.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
Scizor. Scyther was one of my favorites in the original games and so was onix but really, Onix is pitiful (in my opinion) in a battle. Steelix looks pretty cool though. Lucario is annoying in SSBB so I've come to dislike him heavily.

Back