• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    i dunno, shaymin's land forme is kinda slow and vulnerable. and since you will need to start out as that, it will be difficult to play. cause usually small is fast and large is strong. but land forme is small and slow. and it wont have many hands on attacks so if some gets too close, then bye bye. shaymin maybe popular, but i think we should just keep it a pokeball character.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    well would u look at that. a 4th page. anyways, im not saying its weak, but how would you feel throwing a four legged chinchilla into a game that every other character has 2 hands and 2 legs (save for wolf link and ivysaur

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    alright alright, but im thinking that transforming should be down B move. and final smash will be a combinator of a grass and flying attack

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • hold on lemme check:

These are the Pokemon characters:

Pikachu
    Mewtwo
    Deoxys
    Mew
    Jigglypuff
    Darkrai
    Lucario

That's 7! But since there will be a lot of characters, and since Shaymin is popular, I may make an exception to Shaymin, since it's moveset is well thought out and could work in SSBA.

Edit: I'm thinking about Tag FS, and this is how it will work:

1. You must be in a team brawl.
    2. only one characters needs to have a FS.
    3. That character uses it, and depending on the team that uses it, there will be a different effect for each combination of characters! (Will only work in 2 vs. 2 matches)
    Glad you like the tag FS but you forgot Pokemon Trainer so that is 8 pokemon and I really don't think mew would be a good pokemon to fight with Blaziken would be much better

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    yea, but plaziken is kinda random (again) and im pretty sure that turning int omew ismewtwo final smash

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • No. I added Mew cuz I thought it would be fun to use.
    Moveset:

B = Barrier (Forms the pink bubble thing that absorbs energy. Similar to Ness/ Lucas)
    > or < B = Psychic (Throws the foe around)
    Up B = Metronome (Uses a Random move from one of the characters in the game)
    Down B = Transform (Transforms into opponent)
    Final Smash = AncientPower (A bunch of different elements zoom around the screen, damaging opponents. Elements are: Fire, Grass, Water, Electric, and Rock.)

(Can Float/Fly)

FrozenMaster757: I'll see if my roster needs some characters in your roster.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    i duno about mew. cause its kinda obvious.and when i was trying to pick characters,i really like choosing out of the ordinary stuff that you wouldn't expect, like bomberman

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • You're right, but hey, if it makes some people be more interested in the game, then I'll add it for the sake of it.

Btw, here's a moveset for Deoxys:

Normal Form:

B = Psychic (Throws opponent in a Random direction)
    > or < B = Cosmic Power (Darkens the stage for a few seconds)
    Up B = Hyper Beam (Fires a Beam in the direction of your choice)

Attack Form:

B = SuperPower (Very Strong, but weakens as you use it.)
    > or < B = Pursuit (Very Speedy Attack. The lower the damage the opponent has, the more powerful this attack gets.)
    Up B = Zap Cannon (Fires a Ball of Lightning in the direction of your choosing. Also stuns opponent for a short time.)

Defense Form:

B = Snatch (If an opponent uses a Non Physical Move on Deoxys, it will block the attack and send it back with greater power.)
    > or < B = Knock Off (Steals foe's item)
    Up B = Spikes (Sets Spikes on the Ground, damaging whoever they touch)

Speed Forme:

B = Swift (Targets opponent, then strikes)
    > or < B = Double Team (Makes an illusion of itself. This illusion will fade when hit.)
    Up B = Teleport (Teleports in the direction of your choosing)

All Forms:

Down B = Form Change
    Final Smash = Psycho Boost (A huge ball of energy rises then slams down, causing massive Damage.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    psycho boost should make deoxys automatically go in the air and fire a psycho boost directly downwards. cause anyone wihin a certain radius to get hit. and the closer they are to the spot, the more damamge

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Any chance of Banjo and Kazooie being in this? I've thought of a basic moveset for them, if you are interested. Anyway, this is looking great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey master gamer. i think we have enough characters. people can keep suggesting, but it think that we shouldn't take them unless we feel they are exeedingly good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back