• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
I just was wondering. The lake where the tri-poke contest takes place, why can't I surf on it?

Last edited:
Years
I have a few questions... (I'm a noob)

1)What happens after you use the ancient orb?

2)How do I become a pokemon breeder?

3)Are there any more rare pokemon missions after skrelp?

4)Are you able to catch the other two legendaries? (I see them in the ruins of Kala)

1. After you captured/fainted one of the legendary dogs, you can surf back towards Havora Beach, briefly before entering the shore you're able to take a right, enter the mountain that you'll see there and place the ancient orb in the statue that you'll see as soon as you take a few staps forward.
Get out of the mountain and go further to the right, you'll see another mountain which contains rare pokemon.

2. For the breeder career you need to potion from the lady in the swamp, she requires: 1x Arbok Venom, 1x Salac berry and 1x Enigma berry (But I don't think you're able to start it since nobody knows where to find the Enigma berry).

3. The only rare pokemon event (where you can capture one) after skrelp is in the legendary dogs event.

4. As of now in V2 you cannot capture the remaining legendary dogs, but you are able to witness some events containing them after you completed the ruins of kala quest. These events aren't really big but the add a nice touch to the story line!

Hope this helped you out a bit!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2019
I just was wondering. The lake where the tri-poke contest takes place, why can't I surf on it?

If its saying something like "the current is too fast" or whatever, just try surfing in a different spot in the lake. Eventually you will find a spot that is fine.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
oh my god awesome hack *-*
complitely different from the others i played *-*

i think i found a bug:
after i defeat a the swarm of schyter and i talk to talk to the scientist (he speak and give me a great ball) i can move no more :( does it happen to other people too?

Last edited:

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
oh my god awesome hack *-*
complitely different from the others i played *-*

i think i found a bug:
after i defeat a the swarm of schyter and i talk to talk to the scientist (he speak and give me a great ball) i can move no more :( does it happen to other people too?

Yeah it's known Avara will surely fix it for version 3 if it's not already done =)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Question I can't get to the capital how can I get there or o's that it for the seeker

Xanathos

Years
i found the both berries and arbok venom now what to do
give them to the lady in the swamp. It's just before the capital
Question I can't get to the capital how can I get there or o's that it for the seeker
You need to get the canal ticket (If I remember well the name) and take the passe in the water before lethean City; When you go on the road beneath the surf license get back on your step and head south.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Thank you xanathos and I am very impressed by this, it was much better than I thought it was and hope to see it completed

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
It's a real shame that you've put this on hiatus, it is a real promising hack. Hopefully you come back to it fully recharged and ready to kickass. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 28, 2018
I bet that this hack, if finished, will get either 1st or 2nd for hack of the year. I hope you don't give up on this. Also, if it is not allowed to talk about hack of the year, then I am sorry.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi, guys!

Just a short explanation on the hiatus...

To cut a long book short, when I started this project I was only ever doing it for fun and to put the little stories and characters in my head into an actual game. But recently, I've started feeling lots of pressure from it, and it's kind of taken the fun out of it for me, and started to feel more like a chore than a hobby, which is never what I wanted MoT to become. =/ It's totally for my own personal reasons too, I just have less time on my hands cuz as you all know life takes over =P So, I've decided to take a break and stop working on the game completely until I start missing it and really want to work on it again.

Aside from all this, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has commented, played or even checked out the thread for your support! It means more to me than I could put into words without sounding corny. =) and I promise, this is not the end! =P

~AvaraMoon

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Hi, guys!

Just a short explanation on the hiatus...

To cut a long book short, when I started this project I was only ever doing it for fun and to put the little stories and characters in my head into an actual game. But recently, I've started feeling lots of pressure from it, and it's kind of taken the fun out of it for me, and started to feel more like a chore than a hobby, which is never what I wanted MoT to become. =/ It's totally for my own personal reasons too, I just have less time on my hands cuz as you all know life takes over =P So, I've decided to take a break and stop working on the game completely until I start missing it and really want to work on it again.

Aside from all this, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has commented, played or even checked out the thread for your support! It means more to me than I could put into words without sounding corny. =) and I promise, this is not the end! =P

~AvaraMoon
Yay~ An explanation~

I understand completely. If it's a hobby, you can really pour your heart and soul into making it, and it's fun to do so, but once the pressure builds it's just not fun. And if it's not fun for you, the quality will suffer. I'd rather wait and play an awesome game than cry about it not being done just so I can play a game that was forced in a way to simply be done with it. Take all the time you need!

I'll continue to support you as I'm able, though that's not really helping much, is it? xD

I look forward to the day you can enjoy making MoT again, because that's the day I will want to play it again~!

Xanathos

Years
Hi, guys!Just a short explanation on the hiatus...
~AvaraMoon

I knew it, I said to you many times to take care of you first =) my Avara don't be hard with yourself, and you're perfectly right! do it for fun! =)

Hope you're fine anyway =)
Write me something if you need to talk about anything =)

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Thanks guys for being so understanding. =)
I'm sure almost everyone can agree with the following statement:

"I hate rushed hacks. They have terrible plots and broken mechanics, and the devs usually don't care to fix things that are broken."

That in mind, anyone who isn't able to shut the heck up and be patient while a dev takes time out for personal reasons isn't welcome in my world, small as it may be from time to be.

Sorry if I'm being cynical, but if someone isn't willing to be patient and understand that devs are people just like us (with a bit more skill, usually) then I say forget them. If they can't be understanding, they don't deserve an update!

That's my opinion on the matter.

As I said before, take all the time you need! This in an incredible hack, and I'm 100% sure it will be worth the wait!

PS Being a dev for XY PC is so awesome! I've learned more in the last 2 days than in the last 3 years! Sorry for the random note, but I'm fangirling so hard over the team! These guys and gals are geniuses!

Back