• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Well, HGSS brought me back. Didn't like DPP so I have been gone quite a while, but picked up SS this week and am enjoying the game so far. I am addicted to the Pokewalker too. Hopefully there are still some friends here around. I'll be in the HGSS section.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I'm absent until the 7th of April, I'm in Thailand sorry and the hotel's internet isn't that decent.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I feel like such a loser for lasting only a year and a half here, god.

So, I'm gonna leave PC. My time here has been fantastic and it was only recently that I realised that the spark that made me join PC wasn't here anymore. I was willing to put in the time to see if it would come back, but my family started to have problems and so that became my priority. I feel bad for not sticking around, but I care too much about my family, y'know?
Thank you to everyone who befriended me here and to everyone who changed the person I am. I could probably go through all the people who I'll miss, but unfortunately, due to my memory, I know I'll miss someone out and I don't wannaaaa - you'll know who you are, really. I love you all and thank you for such a great time. Stay the amazing people you are, y/y? <3 (I might be on MSN sometimes, but it'll be a very rare occurence.)

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
Ahh, sucks to see you go. Not sure I knew you super well, but you've been here during the whole time I have, so I've had time to at least get to know what you're like a bit. Good luck with your family problems. Lord knows if you don't have your family, who do you have? See ya.

And I suppose this goes as sort of an afterthought then, but I'm back, at least for the time being. A friend convinced my to get HG so I figured I'd at least come back for a bit and check out all the new stuff, and all the old friends.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
I suppose it's my time to kiss this place goodbye as well. I promised myself I'd wait until a few people left until I made my decision public, but it's time for me to head on out.

It's been a great year and a half here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I've met some great people, and had some fun times. I'll never forget PC.

Stay fresh, fellas~

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I suppose it's my time to kiss this place goodbye as well. I promised myself I'd wait until a few people left until I made my decision public, but it's time for me to head on out.

It's been a great year and a half here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I've met some great people, and had some fun times. I'll never forget PC.

Stay fresh, fellas~
Arian. ;; I'm going to miss you. Seriously. Even though we don't talk a lot, I still feel like you were a close friend of mine that I could never forget.

We'll never forget you either.

So, I'm gonna leave PC. My time here has been fantastic and it was only recently that I realised that the spark that made me join PC wasn't here anymore. I was willing to put in the time to see if it would come back, but my family started to have problems and so that became my priority. I feel bad for not sticking around, but I care too much about my family, y'know?
Thank you to everyone who befriended me here and to everyone who changed the person I am. I could probably go through all the people who I'll miss, but unfortunately, due to my memory, I know I'll miss someone out and I don't wannaaaa - you'll know who you are, really. I love you all and thank you for such a great time. Stay the amazing people you are, y/y? <3 (I might be on MSN sometimes, but it'll be a very rare occurence.)
I knew I should've took the time to talk to you.

I wish you luck on your endeavor to fix the problems with your family. If you ever have the time, come back to Pokecommunity; we'll be waiting for ya.

Years

Stay fresh, fellas~
Oh man, it was so great talking to you guys when y'all were still here. I hope you guys get through your problems and have an opportunity to enjoy your lives ahead of you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014

Awww, I am going to miss you Fi. Yeah you got to take care of your family. They come first. I am glad I got to meet you even though we haven't chat in awhile. I wish you luck and hopefully I might see you here again. Take care. *hugs*

Sublime said:

Stay fresh, fellas~

I been seeing you here and you are a nice person. Even if we didn't chat I am going to miss you around here. Hopefully I will see you back here someday. Sometimes we do need a long break. I wish you luck of everything you do.

Last edited:
Years

Stay fresh, fellas~

FFFFFFFFFFFFF. You guys are leaving. :(

Best of luck in whatever you do to the both of you!

Years

Yes, as I said a while ago, I will miss you Fi. You have been a much better mod than I can ever be. Still, I kinda miss the old times when OT was active. But still, I hope for the best with you Fi. ^_^

Stay fresh, fellas~

Well, Army is also leaving, you know, I was hoping for the rest of you guys to come back and make TCTI live again. It's been too quiet for the past half year. ;~;

*Sigh* But times pass...I hope you guys come back. It's just...well...

Smell ya later~

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
i dont know if anyone remembers me but for some time i lost interest in the pokemon games. I quit everything relating to pokemon until hg/ss came out. I would like to say im back now ^_^

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Well , it's April . We all of Romania know what that means :

EXAM TIME !!

Kaboom ! Well , I need to pass get max grades on all exams . I am sorry PC , I really love you but in April , I'll be less active ...

Starting with 5th May (approxiamtely) I'll be back on my schedule . I'll be back , this is not permanent !

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021

Stay fresh, fellas~
Aw, it's sad to see you guys go. D:

Well, It's been fun having you guys here, and it was nice talking to you both.
I hope life is good to you guys. Have fun and stay safe. lame goodbye speech thingy :(

Bye

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Well, I guess it is time for my goodbye here.
Unknown reasons have told me that it is time for me to move on.
My year + here has been awesome, and I won't forget it.
Now I'm goin on.
Peace out(:

-- Lycaeus/RedWire/Duskwire/Apollo.

PS: You can find me here now > -link removed-​

Last edited by a moderator:

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
Years
  • Age 35
  • hell
  • Seen Jul 8, 2010
i'm leaving. i'm sick and tired of this forum. i come here to finish my hack. but i'm no weres finish with it. i can't make a thread to show off my hack. so i can get more help. but want i came here i forget how mean the hackers are. now a month later i remember how mean every hacker is. i think i'm the only nice hacker on this forum. i mean it too. i would stop anything i'm doing and up out anybody with there hack. i mean look at the help recruitment thread there like what 50 or more people wanted help with there hack and only one person had get the help he (i check his profile before i said he) needed on his hack. i'm good at mapping and scripting and sprite inserting. i would help some of the ones that need help with there hacks but alot of them have firered hacks. o now i know why you all hate because i'm making a hack of ruby that why i can't make a thread or anything. because it as to be a firered hack is that right. well then that just stupid. o well i'm going to miss wishing everybody happy birthday but that life i guess. thanks to everybody that traded with me. don't know what else to say tb hope you can catch ho-oh again. :) bye to all my friends :( well i'm going to help out taka6, .:god:. and nick h. if they still need help on there ruby hacks. i'll e-mail them later and ask if they need help.

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
I got three words for you. University entrance exams.

That's the main reason I'm going to be absent from here and the internet in general for about 2 months, starting this Monday (April 19th).

Well, in contradiction to most people on this thread, I'm not gonna leave this forum pernamentally, the people here are great, so therefore I will come back eventually. But for now, I've got to completely take care of my future.

To all people I befriended here and on MSN (and Ray Maverick), take care you guys! I'll be back, so don't worry!

Oh, and for those who read this and play rom hacks, my new project will be up on a thread as soon as I come back.

So long, knights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back