• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE! We are getting in to the RP, and the Academy is officially closed for the year. Thank you for your time.

This is something that had been started WAAAY back when, when I was Mew13! Basically, what's gonna happen, is you're going to be playing a student at the Pokemon Academy. Shiney and I worked hard on creating this, and while we won't turn anyone down without reason, we DO reserve that right.

The Academy is run like a high school. You have 4 years here per character, and as each year ends, we'll close the thread and start a new one, letting new members join, and our characters age realistically. You can start out as anything (Freshman/14, Sophomore/15, Junior/16, Senior/17), but remember, the younger you start, the better off you are.

Classes are as follows:

Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Battle Skills- These three courses are taught by Professor Nick Bates. Bates is a tall, younger man with light brown hair. His eyes are a light blue color, and his faithful Pokemon partner is an Arcanine. During these courses, Bates will teach you how to battle, things to avoid in battle, proper battle tactics, and ways to beat even the toughest opponents, among many other things!

Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Breeding- These three courses are taught by Professor Julia Martin. Martin is a rather round woman with flaming orange hair and deep blue eyes. She owns a Azumaril and a Clefable. During these courses, Martin will teach you all you need to know about Pokemon Breeding. You'll learn how to communicate well with your Pokemon and cover many bonding excercises. This also entails Pokemon Nutrition, Pokemon Grooming, and much much more!

Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Training Tactics- These three courses are taught by Professor Marianna Lee. Lee is a very thin, shapely woman, and rather young as well, much to the delight of the male staff and student populus. She has long, black hair and light green eyes. Lee trains an Umbreon and a Misdreavus. During these courses, Lee will teach you hundreds upon hundreds of ways to train with your Pokemon. The techniques will get incresingly more difficult as you progress in the system.

Pokemon Mythology- This course is taught by Professor James Matthews. Matthews is a young man, freshly graduated from a Pokemon College. He has short, brown hair and laughing brown eyes. Matthews's companions are a Kingdra, a Bedlum, and a Charmeleon. This course will teach you all about the legendary Pokemon and help you decide between facts and myths surrounding them. Many take this course because of interest, but many more take it so they can drool over Matthews.

Pysical Education- This course is taught by Professor Mark Collin. Collin is a large, muscular man who trains a Hitmonchamp and a Machoke. He has a thick head of blonde hair and watery blue eyes. This course will keep you and your Pokemon in shape! It can be taken during any year, and as many times as you'd like it.

Wilderness Survival- This course is taught by Professor Ivan Griggs, an older man with totally silvered hair, but a very stong build. His eyes are a striking color of gold. Do not take his age for granted, his is much stronger than many people 10 years his Junior. He trains a Chimecho and a Vibrava. This course will teach you all about making it on your real Pokemon Journey.

Pokemon Psychology- This course is taught by Professor Ryouga Hibiki, a middle-aged man with shaggy black hair and slightly reddish eyes. He carries a very calm demeanor, and his Pokemon Companion is an Alakazam. This couse will really get you inside your Pokemon's head and take your bonding to a whole new level!

Pokemon History- This course is taught by Professor Kay Blithe, a stuffy, middle aged woman with long, grayish hair and brown eyes. She has a rather nasaly voice and trains a Vileplume. This course will teach you all about Pokemon History, from famous trainers to the rise and fall of Gym Leaders and different Teams.

Emergency First Aid- This course it taught by Professor Carl Zinner. Zinner is a younger man with shoulder-length, dirty blonde hair and gray eyes. Zinner?s Pokemon companions are a Pidgeot and a Crobat. This course will teach you everything you need to know about Potions, Antidotes, and many other forms of emergency first aid.

Gym Leader Training Course- This advanced course is taught by the Pokemon Vetran Robert Price, a former Gym Leader himself. He has short grey hair with a tinge of brown left, and hazel eyes, with a cheerful demeanor most of the time. This course is highly restrictive and will only let the best of the best in. You will learn how to be a Gym Leader here, of course.

Alright, Shiney?ll be playing Ryouga Hibiki, and Robert Price, along with another student, I believe. I?m going to take care of Marianna Lee. Other teachers are up for grabs, but only if Shiney or I approves your request. If we don?t get them all to be played, the remaining teachers will be computer characters that you can control ONLY WHEN NECISSARY!! Teachers remaining able to be played are bolded.

Room Lists are as follows: (I?ll edit this post as time goes by and we get people signing up in rooms.) Each room has two beds, dressers, closets, tvs, and nightstands. Each room also has one bathroom and one balcony. Bed A is on the left side of the room, Bed B is on the right. When you sign up, make sure to put in a room number. (PLEASE check the Occupancies BEFORE making your sign up!)

Room 100 ? (0 occupancies) Rachel/Bed A :: Adriana/Bed B
Room 101 ? (1 occupancy) Anna/Bed A
Room 102 ? (1 occupancy) Bane/Bed A
Room 206 ? (1 occupancy) Chad/Bed A
Room 207 ? (0 occupancies) Max/Bed A :: Noah/Bed B
Room 303 ? (0 occupancies) Yikari/Bed A :: Clow/Bed B
Room 306 ? (0 occupancies) Kaetlina/Bed A :: Alec/Bed B
Room 404 ? (0 occupancies) Nat/Bed A :: Darin/Bed B
Room 407 ? (1 occupancy) Lyst/Bed A
Room 410 ? (0 occupancies) Kasie/Bed A :: Rian/Bed B

Here?s the form you need to fill out. Please make it fairly detailed, as it will help get you accepted into the Academy!

Name:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon: (2 Pokemon MAX for Freshman)
RP Sample:

Alright then, here?s my form!!

Name: Kaetlina (Kat)

Age/Grade/Room #: 15/Sophomore/#306

Physical Appearance: Kat has short, curly black hair that bounces lightly a couple of inches above her shoulders. She is a very small girl, and dangerously thin. Her cheek bones are very prominent, as well as her shoulder blades and collar bone. Her eyes are an odd shade of indigo with light, lavender flecks sprinkled throughout them. She wears rather baggy clothes in a feeble attempt to cover her abnormal thinness, though her efforts somehow manage to make her look even frailer. Her feet are usually encased in a pair of very worn in trainers, unless of course, they are inside of her satin pointe shoes.

Personality: Kat is very shy and very reserved. She won?t approach anyone, and her only true friend is her Kirlia, Dancelle. She rarely speaks at all, and when she does, it is merely the bare necessities. She has a habit of biting her lower lip or scuffing her toes when someone tries to talk to her. She rarely smiles around anyone, though her smile is absolutely gorgeous. She?s desperately afraid of getting close to anyone after the death of her parents, which she remains convinced is her fault. She is also (and painfully obviously) battling anorexia.

Pokemon: Kirlia

RP Sample: I woke up slowly, shaking my head of curly ebony hair. Looking around, I spotted Dancelle and roused her with a mental call. The Kirlia rolled over and buried herself farther into my covers. I giggled and shook her into the world of awakeness and she glared at me reproachfully. I giggled again and hugged her.

Grandmother must have heard my giggles, because she opened the door to my room with a smile on her face. My own smile quickly dissipated and I looked at her with my large, sad eyes as I always did. Grandmother sighed and handed me a letter? A letter of acceptance, apparently.

So, I began to pack wordlessly. I?d be off for the Pokemon Academy soon. Not that it mattered to me where I was, so long as Kirlia was with me. She was the only one I was close to anymore, and the only one I talked to or laughed with. I couldn?t help it? After my parents death well?

I shook my head of those thoughts as Grandmother attempted a conversation. ?Packing already?? she asked with a small smile.

I merely nodded.

She sighed and left me, much to my own pleasure. I enjoyed being left to my own devices.

Alright people, now you can sign up. Please include an RP sample with your sign up. I realize that it?s uncommon, but it really helps to make accepting you in easier, and makes the RP a much happier and better place to be RPing!! Thank you all in advance!

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Name: Max Hunter

Age/Grade/Room #: 14 years old; Freshman; Room 207.

Physical Appearance: Max has electric blue eyes and black hair which has a very strange anime hairstyle. He likes to wear black clothes, like: black running shoes, black long pants with many pockets, a black t-shirt, a black long coat, and black gloves.

Personality: The best word for describing his personality is: weird. He is very happy and cheerful, and one second later, he is shy, mysterious, and serious. He can't control his moods... so he likes to warn people he meets before a sudden mood change happens. He likes to hang out with his friends, and his pok?mon. He spents a lot of time with his pok?mon when he is with no one. He likes to stare at the beauty of nature when bored. If he is hyper... he ,possibly, will try to find something to do.

Pok?mon: A Pikachu he likes to call "Zikachu"... even people tells him that the name is lame... he is still calls him that way... apparently... his pikahcu likes it ((his pikachu spends the whole time out of his pokeball)). A Charizard ((tell me if it is too much for a "freshman")) that has as nickname "Dromax".

RP Sample: (I hope this is enough... I can still write more if you want...)

Day 76 since first step into the cave, current status: lost and in danger of be harmed/injured or even killed by hostile creatures.

Since Mat lost the map, we have just started get scared by spooky sounds and noises coming from nowhere. I still don't think that the thing we saw yesterday was a REAL dragon. It just had the wings with holes, and yet, it still could fly. He chased us all the way here... apparently, a really dark point. I think bats are everywhere... but their sounds can be heard. I'm writing this thanks by the moon that is outside. But we can't escape... it is too high for jumping.

I will write this like if I would describing everything now... I heard noises...but... something is getting near... the walls just show a shadow coming each second faster. Wait... it is the dragon. Mat is fighting with him... I hear noises... I hear Mat asking for help while he is being brutally killed by that thing. I can't hear Mat anymore... this is possibly my last sentence... the dragon is just above me... at least his head... Good bye ...

Max Hun

(Sorry... if it may look like if it comes from a sick mind...)

Years
Ill take on the role of James Mattews and my own character?I will more than willingly take up another teacher if they are not taken soon.

Name: Rachel Lorenzo

Age/Grade/Room: 17/ Senior/ #100

Physical Appearance: Rachel looks to be around average height for a 17 year old girl and has slightly tanned skin gracing her features. Her hair is a dark brown colour which extends to her mid back with a slight kinkiness to it; unruly bangs of this chocolate hair descend to cover emerald orbs, which is why a pair of black sun glasses sat perched atop her head to keep the sleek bangs at bay. Her clothing consists of a black, long sleeved crop top, which comes to a stop just above her bellybutton and a pair of black baggy trousers which hang low at her waste held up only by two silver buckled black belts. Multiple silver chains descend from many clasps on her trousers and the bottoms of said trousers flare to cover heavy black vans which seem at all times to be hidden from view. Around her neck is a silver pendant carved into the shape of a legendary serpent, Dragonair. Her upper arm is home to a black dragon tattoo which spirals around her upper arm to the join of her elbow and most of her appearance is covered by a black, leather trench coat.

Personality: Rachel has a very complex personality, though she seems to be rather out cast towards others, when known, she is rather friendly and protective towards her comrades. Though she does not easily trust those around her and is a hard person to be-friend, she is an intelligent individual as well as down to earth, her biggest flaw is her incapability to mingle with crowds. When amongst a large amount of people she tends to withdraw from making any contact with those she does not know, but all she really needs is a push in the right direction to gain more confidence around larger crowds.

Pokemon: Houndoom, Male (Cerberus), Absol, Female (Kiara) Xatu, Male (Totema), Dragonair, Female (Mystique).

RP Sample: Ill have to edit later, OK ^_-

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
It's obvious that you've put a lot of effort into this RP, hope I'll be able to do it justice:

Name: Yikari Arikawa
Age/Grade/Room #: 14/Freshman/303

Physical Appearance: Yikari is about 1,68 meters (Can't wrap my mind around the feet system, sorry) tall with a pretty normal body build. He has fairly long hair of a colour that is on the border between light red and orange which he keeps out of his face with a blue bandana. His skin is not tanned but not deathly pale either and his eyes are dark blue. Yikari is not really keen on fashion and prefers to wear clothes that are useful rather than flashy, meaning a three-pocket minimum, and he likes to hang onto them far beyond the point where his mother thinks it's time to toss them in the trash. His typical attire includes a pair of, usually pretty worn, jeans, a pair of equally worn running shoes, the afforementioned bandana, and a jacket, preferably one with a hood sewn on it. He's also got a pair of gloves, fingerless since he can't get a proper feeling of certain things with fully covered hands. The clothes are usually in fairly light shades of blue or green with a touch of red or orange thrown in for good measure. Yikari now has an actual picture, thanks to Kagome, check it out.

Personality: Although friendly among individuals Yikari is very shy in larger crowds and mortally afraid of being in the spotlight, since he's sure that he'll do something wrong and that people will laugh at him. Yikari is also a bit hesitant to speak about himself, although he'll be more than happy to shoot his mouth off at most other topics. He is rather knowledgable in subjects that interest him but can be blatantly ignorant about others ones. Yikari is a fairly competent trainer but more often than not his lack of confidence prevents him from living up to his full potential.

Pokemon: Vulpix [Spark]

RP Sample (Oh, I usually write in 3rd person, but if that's not okay for this I'll switch to 1st):
"Vul-" Yikari, still half-asleep, felt a gentle but insistent nudge on his left ankle.
"Go away Spark..." he muttered, turning his head and curling himself tighter into the fold of his blankets. "I'll play with you later"
"Vuuul-" the pok?mon insisted, its nudge developing into a full-fledged push, shoving the boy of his bed and down to the floor with a dull 'thud'.
"pix!" the fox exclaimed jumping onto his trainer. "Vuu-uu-ul-pix!"
"Now? You've got to go now?"
"Vulpix!" the vulpix replied with a hint of urgency in its voice.
"Oh, alright." Yikari muttered, rubbing his eyes as he struggled out from the blankets and pulled some clothes over his pyjamas. The sun had barely risen outside his window, the faint beams illuminating Yikari's room with their pale glow as he pushed the curtains aside. A quick glance at the bedside clock revealed that the time was only a little bit over 7 o'clock in the morning.
"Oh joy..." he muttered for himself as he exited his home, Spark running ahead of him into a nearby grove of trees to relieve his bladder.
Stiff and sleepy, the boy examined the other houses on his block with faltering interest, failing to stiffle a huge yawn, of all the mornings to forget to put Spark into his pok?ball for the night it had to be this one. The night before he would be sent to the Academy.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name:Adriana Mercili

Age/Grade/Room #: 16/Senior/100

Physical Appearance: With a slender, but tall build, she still intimidates most people with her demeanor, usually wearing dark clothes and glowering at most people, with jet black hair that reaches almost to her shoulders.

Personality: Advanced for her age, she is cunning, and unusually observant, most of the time, but her personality as a whole tends to change with her mood, though she tries to remain dark.

Pokemon: Metang and Dragonair

RP Sample: It was along time ago, I realised, looking out the window. I had been going along with my education swiftly, but it had still been a long time...

"I don't like this." My mother said from my doorway as I finished buttoning my shirt. "Whether any of us likes this is irelavent." I said,turning around as I put on my belt. "Regaurdless of any agreements you made with Dad before you broke up, this was practically garunteed. I *have* to go to that school, even if I'd make a good trainer on my own, I need to for my sake." I said, even though I was doing it as much for hers as for mine...

Last edited:
Years
*squeals* Ahhhhhhh yeaaa it's back, I was waiting for this... I've been in every version, I believe... Except for that one that occurred when I was gone... I didn't think it was too successful though... I still remember the first one in '03, that was awesome! No Julia this time though, I think she's only like... 13 in the 'rp world' XD... Haha yes she has aged into a teen, *gasp* that's horrible! Ah well, I'll have to stick with just Ali this time - changing his name to Noah though, too many people thought he was a girl -_-;...

Name: Noah (yes, same history and EVERYTHING as Ali... Just dif name...)

Age/Grade/Room #: 15/Sophomore/#207, it would stink if everyone had their own room, haha, do you mind Max??

Physical Appearance: Noah now has shorter purple hair, put up larger in the front, and tapering down straighter as it reaches the back of his head. He still has the same peachy skin, and his deep brown eyes have grown tired. He's grown into a somewhat athletic build, playing lots of soccer, tennis, and volleyball since the previous year. His broad shoulders and height give him a much more masculine appearance. He normally wears fitted clothing, and has a varying style from day-to-day, depending on his mood.

Personality: Noah has grown quieter since the summer, and has been finding it more and more difficult to express himself as each day goes on. Most of his friends had either left the city, or gone travelling over the summer, and their return to the academy was questionable after so many of the events that had occurred there. His old happy-go-lucky attitude is slowly vanishing, but there is still a bit of it left. What he hates the most is seeing people with tears in their eyes, and when it comes to a situation like that, his whole mentality seems to fall apart for him. He's obviously been going through rough times, and has been channeling his negative attitude into sports. His relationship with his pokemon has even grown distant...

Pokemon: Pikachu, baby Vulpix

RP Sample: The sun had barely risen, and once again, it was the start of a new day. Noah slowly opened his eyes, finding a large, blue mouse in front of him, giggling. This was obviously his younger sister's Marill. Tirelessly, he batted it away, watching it jump off the bed and out the door as he lifted his back off the mattress of his bed, looking outside with a dreary stare... The letter was going to come any day now, and it seemed to be the only thing he was looking forward to... Which he knew could easily be a mistake. He leaned against his wall, looking at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a fitted black shirt, accompannied by a pair of black shorts... What he'd normally wear to sleep.

He shook his head with a disdain attitude and walked down the hall, opening the door to Julia's room... She was alone, so hopefully her 17-year old boyfriend left after Noah went to sleep... So he walked down the stairs... And there he was on the sofa, Tyson. There really wasn't anything Noah could do about him... Ty was older than he was... And definately had what he liked to call, 'connections'... Right when Julia was about to turn over a new leaf, she runs into nothing but trouble... Seems like a waste of time... Just when he thought nothing more could happen to make things worse, his step-dad walked into the kitchen...

'Hey sport!! look what I've got!' Johnathon called to Noah, waving around a letter.

'... he tries so hard... and doesn't realize I'm never guna think of him as a dad...' Noah thought to himself, grabbing the letter from John's hands. As usual, he was accepted... Half of a smirk hopped onto his face, and just as quickly, hopped off.

'...I'm going to go pack...' With that, he walked up the stairs as Pikachu and Vulpix eagerly waited by the door, completely ignored...

OOC: Yeah... Sorry, I was listening to emo-techno, LOL... Yeah, decided to go for a change... As you can see, a lot's happened =\... We'll see where this year will take us :P

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Hafling2, I don't know why you posted in here... YES, the PE Professor does have a Hitmonchamp. Why on earth would that matter to you?

RT, Shiney, Strider, you guys are in!

Alter Ego: You're in too, but try putting a whole space between paragraphs, it makes things easier to read.

Max Hunter: Congrats, you've made it, for now. Your RP style is a little different. Look at the others and try to match that. We want to play like it's already happened, like you're writing and reading a story.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I'm waiting for Jake, actually, he wanted a spot... and hopefully RM and Skye as well. We'll start soon.

*slaps forehead* Oh, and Strider, you can play Professor Matthews.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I actualy do mind... nah just kidding XD. Well... Phantom Mew... I actually write like that... is just that the RP Sample was different XD. Do you want me to write another RP Sample?

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
I better get in this >_>

Name: Anna Hunter
Age/Grade/Room #: 16/Junior/101
Physical Appearance: See avatar/banners (just ditch the angel wings)
Personality: Brave, sweet, caring, hardheaded
Pokemon: Sparkle(Raichu, Female), Leo (Espeon, Male)
RP Sample:

Anna looked out the window of her room and sighed. The window fogged up slightly and she jumped as a flash of lighting lit up her darkened room. She sighed and walked away from the window and picked up the letter that was on her bed and faint smile came across her face. In her hand she held the only good new she's had in months.

"Raichu...?"

Anna's Raichu, Sparkle, hopped up onto Anna's shoulder and looked onto the letter. Not knowing what it said. Anna chuckled slightly and pet the pokemon on it's head. She then placed the letter in her open trunk on the floor, clothes seemed to be randomly thrown in.

"Sparkle.. we're going back to the academy," Anna said looking to her pokemon.

Sparkle's ears perked up and the pokemons smiled, liking the feeling of seeing her trainer happy for the first time since learning of her brother's death.

Anna looked over to finish packing her stuff and she reached over and grabed a picture frame. The picture inside was of three people, two girls and a boy, one of which was Anna. The other two where Minkai and Kazumi, Anna's brother and sister. All three happy and carefree. Anna placed the picture into the trunk and sat on the edge of the bed and burried her face in her hands, crying softly.

Alright.. if ya want more I'll give ya more. Only people who've known me for a while will know about the Hunter triplets, lol.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Raichu_tamer said:
YEAAAAHHH ANNA'S BACK!!! =D Hahaha so many veterans are coming back, *very very happy XD*... Yeah I've been talking a lot... *tapes mouth shut*...

That just makes it all the more fun! Because we all us veterans know each other =D!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
W00t!! I choose this as my first official rp as of this time on PC!

Name: Lyst Ikikara
Age/Grade/room #: 15/freshman/room 407
Physical appearance: Tall, decent build. He is slightly tanned and has unruly red hair that falls into his face. He has bright green eyes that shift to blue somedays and they are often covered with a pair of black glasses. Lyst has a rather large scar across his left forearm from the first encounter with his pokemon. He wears loose fitting clothes, normally a plain white dress up shirt and baggy and well worn jeans.

Personality: He is often reserved about his true feelings and hides it behind a face of outgoing happiness. Lyst loves the act of being mischievious and often gets himself into trouble from it. He secretly is a very intelegent boy who has a lot of compassion for others.

Pokemon: Youkai{Houndoom}

RP sample:

A sigh escaped the irritated young man as he trudged unwillingly through the woods. Once again he had been conned into checking on his little sister and her friends. They had an annoying habit of running off without telling the parental units. A sly grin worked it's way onto his lips as a devious idea ran through his mind. What better way to get back at them then to scare them into running home like the scared little girls they were?

With more spring in his step he trotted onward as his mind ran through all the wonderful things he could do to them. Suddenly a high pitched scream reached his ears, causing him to hault in his tracks.
He knew that scream...

" NAOKI!!" He yelled, running forward. His heart hammered in his chest as the forest rushed by. What is she was hurt? His mom would kill him! But more then that he knew he had to help his sister. He rounded the curve in the small path and slid to a stop. Before him stood his sister and two other girls. They were huddled together in a frightened mass of pink and purple. Around them were several large houndoom and houndour, all snarling lowly at the girls.

" LYST!!" Naoki screamed when her large green eyes spotted him. All of the pokemon turned to look at the young man hungrily in unison. Lyst flinched.Great, now what?

" Back off! All of you! Leave them alone!" He yelled, grabbing a large stick. He swung at the nearest houndour, causing it to back off. It bit the stick in it's large jaws, snapping it in two. A massive houndoom rushed foreward and latched onto Lyst's arm. He cried out in pain when he felt it's fangs sink into his skin. Angrily he glared down at the beast that refused to let go.

" Let them go! They haven't done anything. They are just kids!" He yelled at the dog. It growled lowly, but did not release him. Blood ran down his arm in streams.

" Naoki! Run! Run now! Get up a tree!" He commanded, throwing the broken stick at the other pokemon to distract them. The three girls ran away quickly without protest. Lyst glared down at the Houndoom.

" You ain't gunna win pal..." He growled. The dog seemed to understand him very clearly because he uttered his own remark.
The others sat in a loose circle to watch in amusement. Lyst grabbed the houndoom by one of it's horns and pulled down hard, forcing the animal to the ground.

It squirmed to free itself as Lyst sat onto of it's chest.
" Let go of me and I'll let go of you buddy!" He yelled. The dog thought for a moment then slowly released him. In a flash lyst got to his feet. The moment he did the other pokemon lunged at the houndoom. They attacked it unmercifully.

" What are you doing!?" Lyst yelled in shock. He pulled the animals from the houndoom angrily.

"GET BACK!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, the beasts hesitating. That was all Lyat needed. He scooped up the dog, tossing it over his shoulder. Lyst began running back home, the houndoom now unconcious.
" Just my luck..."

Last edited:

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
Years
  • Age 34
  • NYC
  • Seen Sep 3, 2008
Hi everyone, this is actually the first role playing that i look forward to join, i don't really know much about it and not very skilled at it, but i wish to learn and right now all i can do is try ^_^, plz don't to be too hard on me if i make any foolish mistakes >_<.

anyways...

Name:Michelle Star

Age/Grade/Room #: 16/Junior/206

Physical Appearance:
newhotbabe1zq.png
(made me by me ^_^)
personality:always acting hyper, very loud and is kind of a scaredy cat, but when it comes to pokemon battles it seems as if she evolves into a whole new person
pokemon:ninetales, raichu, totodile, flygon

RP sample:I watched as the small man began to move, turning his small head up.

"Hello Michelle Star, you have been invited to a tournament for those who have what it takes to take anybody in the world. This tournament will be like none you have ever seen or competed in before. If you accept you will recieve a letter in exactly 1 week with a very special ticket inside. This will be your passport and map to the tournament's location." The man spoke in a choppy voice as a small note fell out of the envelope and into Blazer's hands.

"Train long and hard. There will be 64 other trainers participating, all being selected for their skills and special talents as Trainers. A great prize will be awarded to the winner of the tournament; Something beyond comprehension. We await your arrival and hope for all of you to be ready." The man finished as he disappeared back into the card. Flare tugged on my pants and held up the small card that had fallen out.

"Michelle, you should accept. This could change your life forever and provide you with great battling challenges." Tucker said, but something about the man's voice had bothered me. I pulled out a pen and signed it, my answer was yes.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Phantom Mew said:
Alter Ego: You're in too, but try putting a whole space between paragraphs, it makes things easier to read.

You mean like this?

"Yay!" Alter Ego exclaimed, performing a little happy dance until he noticed that everyone was looking at him in a funny way.

"Sorry" he muttered, stooping his shoulders and turning away as he felt a furious blush rise to his cheeks.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
Years
Name: chad

Age/Grade/Room #: 15/sophmore/206

Physical Appearance: Chad's hair is short, unruly, and teands to cover his eyes. it is sunny-blonde with black hylites . he eyes are a hazey blue colour, and seem to have a distant look to them. his body is muscular and a peachy colour. he can normaly be found wearing a black trench coat with the kanji for "fox" on the back. underneath he usualy wears a t-shirt with a band name on it. he wears camo-jeans, it's like he only has one pair but he has many. he ears a pair of beat up steel-toed boots.

Personality: Chad is the calm and collected type. he tends to smile alot around friends in an atempt to seperate his sad home life, from his social. he manages to keep up a facade of sorts to keep up his appearance. he tends to be sarcastic...ok he is really sarcastic. tends to refer to himself as "the chad"

Pokemon: evee (nicknamed kyu)

RP Sample:

It was a clam and peaceful day in the city, or at least in most parts. Chad woke up to the usual sound of car alarms going off in the early morning. Groaning, he looked at the time. The clock read 6:00. signing he threw off his covers and looked around his room. The walls were cracked and he could hear mice scurrying around inside them.

'Oh well' he thought. 'Thats life in the slums for you'.

He got up from his sitting position on the bed and walked over to his dresser. Opening up the first drawer he took out a tight fitting DK t-shirt and put it on. Then he picked up a pair of black and grey camo pants of the ground and put them on. He could hear his little sisters alarm clock going off in her room and vaguely wondered where she'd been all night.

'Oh well, time to face the morning'.

He opened his door and walked over to his sisters room.

"OI! Jenna get up"

He smiled, her strawberry blonde hair was a mess. She looked at him sleepy eyed.

"What time is it?" she muttered.

"Six" he replied calmly, dodging the pillow aimed at his head.

"ARG" screeched jenna. "why'd you wake me up so early?"

In reality they both knew the answer, but chad wouldn't dwell on that

"I'm gonna check the mail"

he stated and walked down the creaking stairs, carefully avoiding his passed out father on the ground. He went outside to the mail box. Letting the door shut loudly behind him. He took the mail. Bills mostly, except for one that was adressed to him. He quickly opened it.

"YES!" he bellowed, surely the neghbours were awakened.

He quickly ran back through the house, almost tripping over his "father", and began to pack. Through all the commotion kyu, his bet friend, just slept soundly on his pillow.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Alter Ego: THat's much better, thanks a bundle!!

Max Hunter: No need for another RP sample, I accepted you. Just try writing it like that and consider yourself on probation! XD. I'm just kidding.

Anna, Kagome, and Innocent Fox, you guys have been accepted!

Ninetails9, I just need an RP sample, as I really can't tell you if you're in or not without it...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name: Kasei Kyokukou
Age/Grade/Room #: Fourteen, Freshman, Room 410
Physical Appearance: She is around 5' 5" and hasn't a lot of muscle build, but doesn't quite look frail. She has long [mid back length] brown hair that looks black or red in certain conditions [aka black in dull light and reddish in VERY BRIGHT light]. Her brown eyes are intelligent and emit an aura of friendliness.
Personality: Very sensitive. Just yelling at her can bring tears to her eyes. She is kind, and cannot hold a grudge for very long, no matter how hard she tries. She is very truthful, often times telling things to complete strangers as if she had known them for years. She can be outgoing at times, and other times [mostly during the night] she yells at everyone for disturbing her and walks off to find another place to be alone in. Sometimes she goes into a dreamy state where she is only partly aware of her surroundings. Don't be surprised if she is clueless as to what is going on. She can be irritated very easily and states all of her opinions openly, often getting into trouble for that.
Pokemon: Charmander [Reiki] and Eevee [Seishin]
RP Sample: [Sorry this isn't Pokemon related. Excerpted from a role play I'm making else where soon.]
Swiveling her long and narrow cattish ears forward, the fire dragon demon began to become alert. Long, blood red hair swaying in the wind, the demon, in a humanistic form, crept forward, through the dark cave she called home. Making very little noise as she walked, her bright pink eyes darted from side to side of the cave. Despite there not being a lot of light, she could see quite well; from the various cracks to the formations on the wall.

Something had stirred within the deep depths of the cave. As the demon, Kasei, walked, she became aware of a feeling of great power begin to reverberate around her. She began to wonder if something had entered her cave system through one of the many tunnels on the mountainside cliffs. She began to wonder if it was a greedy human mage whom had come for her crystal...

Long red, scaly tail lashing at the darkness, Kasei temporarily lost control of her rage at that thought. Quickening her pace, her red robes, of which bore bright pink ornate markings, seemed to not have an effect on her maneuverability. Her red wings with bright pink membranes rested on her back, furled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back