• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters from The Pokemon Academy

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • I decided it would be fun to draw the people in the Pokemon Academy Rp. If you want you char drawn let me know!

Here is my character Lyst Ikikara:

And Yikari! Alter ego's char:

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • WOW!!
    now there's an improvement!!

:3 GREAT GREAT job with colouring!!
    @@ i saw your last art in the other post, and i have to say that i LOVE this stuff!!
    much much better compared to your other stuff!!

my favourite is the first one :3
    i really like you you shaded it and drew it!!

great stuff!!
    keep it up!!
    (and i hope i wasnt too rough in my other post)
    ~kura

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Finally found my way here (Go me). Yikari looks kind of femmy somehow, dunno why really, but that's probably just my eyes playing tricks on me. And Spark looks just too adorable. Great job on both of the pictures. ^_^

And for those unfortunately ignorant of it, Pok?mon Acadmey is an RP going on right here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Ohhh.. love teh art :3

Can you please draw me, Sparkle(my raichu) and Leo (my espeon), please :3?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Im glad you like her. I want to draw a serious pic of her and Noah. I dunno why, but I do. Oh! could you give me a description of the pic from last year's Academy? I wanna draw it!^^

Years
  • Duddeee Anna looks REALLY good, exactly what I always imagined, actually!! Heee I know last year, Skye did a group picture of everyone... Or at least I think it was Skye... I'll look up the thread, and edit this post once I find it.

EDIT: Alright, here's the link! All of her artwork is fantastic, so it's worth taking a look!!

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=11551&page=1&pp=20&highlight=Academy

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Nice art :D. I used to RP in that one. To bad I missed the sign ups for the new one :(.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • You can still sign up^^ Here Is Rai's Character Noah^^ it probably doesn't look anything like how you wanted him Rai, but This is what I got from his description. It did a Black and white of him and I am workin on a color version! He is a fun Character^^

Years
  • Actually - you're really close to what I imagined him to look like! What I was thinking was something almost completely different from what he looked like in previous years, the drawing you did sort of combines what I wanted him to look like now, and what he looked like before, so great job! You did really well :D!

Back