• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • Pikachu stared at Noah's pok?mon and then he looked at me. [I'm scared] he said to me... I was silent for a while and then... laughed really loud. Then I heard Noah asking me if this was my first year. I stopped laughing and coughed. "yeah... I think this will be interesting" I answered. [ready for a whole year of being shocked?] said my Pikachu like if we were alone in that room.

"hey... I'm having a conversation here... shut up" I said to my Pikachu kinda angry. He sighed and sat down on the floor. "so... is this your... second... third... year here?" I asked Noah... kinda shy. Pikachu sighed again and looked at Noah's pok?mon, [so... I'm Pikachu... having no nicknames... it's hard to say when Max talks to me or another Pikachu... nice to meet you] Pikachu told Noah's pok?mon.

Years
  • Noah could tell Max looked considerably shy... Which was bizarre. During previous years, he remembered himself as more of an approachable person.

'Right, my third...' Noah paused, remembering the pictures he'd just looked at, not wanting to go much further with the subject.

'So... where are you from?' He continued to ask, lying down in his bed now, hoping it would make him look more approachable, Max's reaction definately made him feel insecure, and very self-conscious.

'Hi Pikachu!!' Princess stated, giving Pikachu a thumbs-up.

'Pikaaaa' Vulpix said on her own, rolling onto her back and playing with the air above her. Princess watched and did nothing but giggle.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: sorry... I think we are in the pok?mon world, right? XD.

Pikachu gave a thumbs-up too and suddenly saw the vulpix said 'pika'... [what's wrong with the fox?] asked Pikachu. "well... I'm from Pallet Town" I answered to Noah. I sat down on my bed too and looked at my room mate. I was more calm then... I never had like a personality and sticked with it. "so... actually having my mind blank... he... do you like pok?mon battles?" I asked Noah... kinda slow but I was ok then. [oh yeah... I remember when I fought that Lairon...] started Pikachu... he kept talking to the other two pok?mon like is he was the king of the world.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
  • Chad opened the door to the room annd looked around. Both beds were completely baren. He sighed and pulled off his trench coat.

'Looks like I got this room to myself' he thought.

He took out a few pictures, most of which were filled with pictures of himself, and his little sister. He looked out a picture from when her hair was still dyed red, which had been for several years. In it she was sitting with that kid.

"...Jenna..."

His younger sister had been hit hard by the accident, though its not like stuff like this didn't happen all the time where they lived. To tell the truth, he had been hit hard by it aswell, just not in the same way as her. The boy in the pictures brother had put him through hell and back, then back to hell.
    'They were all so happy. If only i didn't come back' The thought brewed in his head for a while. 'NO! everything happens for a reason, I must remember that.'

The thought didn't seem all that reasuring, but it would do for now.

He dumped the rest of his stuff on the floor, then grabbed a pokeball and released the being inside.

"Hello Kyu," Chad smiled at his friend. "Let's go explore!" The evee nodded in acceptance. "Kay, let's go then." he opened his door and re-entered the hallway.

'This years gonna be a party, but I'll be sure to host.' He smirked and re-enstated his calm and happy facade.

'I wonder who my nehbours are?' He walked up to room 207 and knocked loudly on the door.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC: Oh yeah, thought I'd mention.. I [errr.. Anna I mean] can understand pokemon. As she is a pokemorph. Don't wanna give anymore away.. as in all the academy RPs I've been in... "my" history has been revealed xD.

IC: "Hmm..."

Anna looked around her empty room, a pad on her lap, a pencil in her fingers. Slowly her eyes went back to the sheet of paper. Drawn on it was a girl that looked very much like Anna, Sparkle pearched on her shoulder. And a boy just about Anna's age next her her, a Pikachu at his feet. Anna chuckled softly as she saw how her picture came out. Sparkle looked over to the picture and looked up to her trainer.

"Raichu..? Raichu rai?", she said. [Hey..? Isn't that Noah?]

Anna smiled and nodded slightly. "Yup.. that's him..", she said, her voice trailling off.

She looked over at one of the picture frames that she had pushed down so she would not have to look at it. She lifted it up slightly, tears seeming to instantly fall as she took a good look at the picture. She then slammed it back down, the glass shattering instantly. With a lazy wave of the hand, the glass repaired itself and Anna went back to finish up the picture and held it at arms length and admired it.

"Man... do I miss the good old days...", she thought to herself.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Whoa, I'm a bit late. Ah well...

IC:

"Come on..." Yikari muttered, feverishly twisting the key in the lock of room 303 which was stubbornly denying him entry.

"Vulpi" Spark the Vulpix said with a slight chuckle, observing his trainer's motions with amusement. "Vul-pix."

It took a while for Yikari to get the message: "It turns the other way?" he asked, feeling slightly embarassed.

"Vul-"

"I knew that" the boy muttered, blushing slightly as he turned the key counter-clockwise and the lock efortlessly opened with a small 'click' "I was just checking to see if you knew."

"Vuul-" Spark replied sceptically, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, let's take a look inside." Yikari pushed the door open, revealing a fairly large, spottlessly clean room which was definitely made for two. There were two beds, two dressers, two nightstands, even too TVs.

Not bad.
    Yikari thought for himself, tossing his heavy bag carelessly into a corner of the room and semi-carefuly spreading a set of bedclothes and a lumpy pillow from his bag onto the nearest bed before stretching out on it. And with a little luck I won't have to share. The last conception was quickly erased however, as Spark leapt onto the other bed with a delighted squeal.

"Fine then." Yikari said, feeling no inclination to shoo the little fox away. "But you're explaining this to my room mate if I get one, and don't even think that I'll put that in order for you."

"Pix." Spark replied dissmissively, as he jumped back on the floor and started exploring the room. The little Vulpix was full of pent-up energy after the long hours of idle waiting they both had been forced to endure on the train trip here. The same couldn't be said for Yikari however, as Spark had woken him up at an inhuman hour in order to respond to what one might refer to as a 'call of nature'. Lying idle, Yikari suddenly became panifully aware of just how sweaty his clothes were. His seat had been by the window, and under the full glare of the sun. Tired or no, he needed a shower, and a change of clothes.

"Try not to wreck the place while I'm gone, alright?" Yikari said, closing and locking the door from the inside before entering the bathroom with a towel from his bag hanging over his shoulder, leaving the hyperactive fire Pok?mon to its own devices. With tender care, Yikari removed his blue bandana and placed it on the edge of the sink, his hair celebrating its newfound freedom by falling over Yikari's eyes. Without further ado, he shedded the rest of his clothes into a haphazard pile and stepped into the shower.

A few minutes later a still significantly wet, but considerably more sanitary, Yikari stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, carrying the stack of discared clothing in one hand and holding up his towel and his cherished bandana with the other.

"Vuul!" Spark exclaimed happily, half ready to leap at his trainer until he noticed the water. "Vu-uu-u-ul!"

"I was only gone for a few minutes..." Yikari muttered, unceremoniously dumping the pile onto the floor and rummaging the huge bag in search of a fresh set. Spark was a very social pok?mon that required lots of attention and got worried the minute it was left alone. Ought to get another one to keep him company Yikari thought for himself as he put on fresh underwear and a pair of worn, originally dark blue, jeans which his mother hadn't found while discarding nearly all of Yikari's most cherished pieces of clothing, arguments like 'But it's a good year' hadn't helped the matter either, mothers just didn't understand some things.

Feeling too lazy to put on full atire, Yikari settled for a simple, orange T-Shirt before putting his, somewhat cleaned, bandana back on.

"Come on." he said, calling Spark. "Let's go poke around a bit.

With that, Yikari opened the lock on his door and entered the corridor, Vulpix in tow.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "No room mate so far." said Kasei sadly as several minutes ticked by. Situated on the bed now, she could feel the energy of others arriving into dorms away from hers, but no one was showing signs of entering her own dorm. Reiki began to speak to her with her mind. Emotions of hope and patience were transfered over to Kasei. Seishin connected to Kasei in words, rather than emotions.

'Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a room mate. I know you've been looking forward to having a friend for a long time, I'm sure you won't be let down.' said Seishin. Kasei nodded, the hope and patience still strong in her from Reiki's vote of confidence. Standing up, she paced around the room, gazing over at the second empty bed every now and then. Kasei, despite having Reiki and Seishin, wanted to have a human friend. She hadn't had any friends that weren't Pokemon since that incident six years ago...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rian strode casually down the hall, a backpack slung over one shoulder and a gym bag hanging from the other. Pausing at the door bearing the number "410", he sighed as he removed a key from his pocket. As much as I enjoy taking the stairs, maybe taking the stairs to the fourth floor while carrying all my luggage wasn't such a bright idea. Adjusting the the strap of his backpack to prevent it from falling, he placed the key in the lock and turned it. As a satisfying "click" was heard, the trainer took ahold of the latch and opened the door. Removing the key from the lock, Rian glanced up to see a young female who seemed to be pacing the room. Raising a hand, the male lightly pushed up the edge of his baseball cap in greeting.

"Hey. I take it you're my roommate?"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • With a frightened squeak, which made Seishin grin a bit, Kasei jumped in surprise. Quickly composing herself, she turned to face the doorway, having been facing the opposite direction. She brushed her brown hair out of her face and gave the newcomer a once over. He looked... Tough. Although his emerald eyes suggested otherwise. Smiling, Kasei began to wonder if she could still remember how to be formal and polite.

"Hello there! I am your room mate. At least if you are destined for room number four hundred and ten. Anyway, my name is Kasei." said Kasei, in a kind and happy voice.

Seishin and Reiki were watching her talk with the boy, Seishin was giving Kasei words of encouragement while Reiki was sending emotions of calmness and happiness that she did indeed have a room mate.

"Is this your first year here? I'm a bit nervous; this is my first year here." said Kasei, feeling a bit ill at talking to someone again now that the original shock and euphoria had worn off. She had no idea if she had somehow said something offending or if she'd make a good impression. Silently remembering that it was impossible to please everyone and that if she made a mistake she'd learn from it, Kasei began to calm down, no longer feeling sick.

'Remember, don't rush it.' said Seishin's calm and slightly monotonous voice. Kasei responded back with a feeling of reassurance.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it and saw a boy. "oh... Hi..." I said to the boy. "how can I help you?" I added still holding the door. Pikachu jumped to my shoulders to see who was knocking the door so loud. [why did you knock so loud!? I have hightened ears!!] yelled my Pikachu kinda angry.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
  • Chad looked around the room to the newly opened door. This room had two occupants it appeared, but the other one was just sitting on one of the beds. Chad frowned, he recognized the boy. He turned back to the one who opened the door and smiled.

"I'm just seeing who my neighbours are thats all. Anyways im Chad, I'm in room 206. And you are?" he said idly glancing at the figure on the bed.

'Who woulda thought HE woud be at this school' he sighed and looked back at the person who opened the door.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I did a neat little turn, pulling my leg up at an angle as I turned. I caught a glimpse of someone watching me. A couple of turns later, I realized that it was Alec. I promply toppled over onto my rear, gasping.

Sprawled out slightly, I stared up at him, shocked that he'd followed and found me. I was breathing heavilly, as dance WAS hard work. I swallowed nervously.

Here I sat in less clothes than anyone other than my dance studio saw me in, and the only three guys there were homosexual, so it had never bothered me. To realize that I was being looked over like this frightened me. My eyes met his as I looked upwards again...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Yeah, 410's my room number," Rian replied, dropping his belongings onto his bed. "It's my second year here at the Academy, though." Unzipping his backpack, the male removed a bottle of water. As he opened the lid, the trainer glanced at Reiki and Seishin. "A pleasure t'meet you, Kasei. Those are your Pokemon, I take it?" Rian lightly sipped the bottle's liquid contents before resealing it. Replacing the object in his backpack, the male's gaze turned toward Kasei as he added, "Being that it's your first year here, feel free to ask me any questions you might have."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "Yep, those are my Pokemon." said Kasei proudly. She looked over at Seishin and Reiki and smirked as Seishin lifted her head proudly into the air and as Reiki's pale white cheeks turned pinkish for a moment. Kasei turned back to Rian.

"I may need a bit of help later. I can't think of anything to ask presently..." said Kasei. Turning around, Kasei walked back to her bed and sat down, on the edge of the bed. She looked over at Seishin and Reiki. Smiling to herself, Kasei looked back over at Rian.

"By the way, what's your name? I haven't quite heard it yet." said Kasei, after finally realizing she didn't know his name.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • -Enter-

Lyst whistled to himself happily as he walked through the doors of the academy, his bag slung over his shoulder. He looked about curiously as he passed other students.
    " Wonder what trouble we can get into today..." He smirked, glanceing down at his faithfull Houndoom. The dog snorted in disbelief at his owner, shaking his head in irritation.
    " You know me Youkai I have to do something!" He laughed. The houndoom sighed in defeat, knowing the situation was out of his control.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I walked over and crouched down with a kind smile, saying, "That was cool. You been dancing long?" Though she had stopped, my thoughts still remained in the here and now, with her. I offered her a hand, asking, "Do you need some help up?"

Years
  • Noah clenched his fist, seeing chad out of the corner of his eye. He did nothing but stare at his bed, ignoring the older brother of his sister's best friend, Jenna.

'Pi-pichu... Uh-oh...' Princess called. She was hoping that Noah would be able to get away from everything that'd happened, but this was only going to make things a thousand times worse.

'... Why don't the three of us go down to the Dining Hall... Maybe we'll meet more people there...' Noah muttered, recalling the playful Vulpix to her pokeball. He stood up, and walked out the door, shoving Chad out of the way as he stormed down the hall.

'Pi... Pip-Pika... Pichu! I'm guna go follow... Before he gets too far and I can't find him!!' Princess quickly waved farewell to the Pikachu, and fled out the door, not taking a second glance at Chad, but trying as hard as she could to catch up with Noah...

'Pika? Pikachu?... Where are we going?...'

They reached the cafe, and Skye suggested taking a booth so everyone could sit together. There was one free by the window that looked out onto the street. She pointed it out, hoping everyone would agree.

Nat agreed and sat down.

Anna smiled and took a seat.
    "I'm starved, haven't really eaten since I started my crash training...," Anna sighed.
    She looked around. She smiled as she was surrounded by friends.... friends... even last year she only really had two friends. She pushed her blonde hair out of her face and pondered on what she could get to eat.

"Oh, man...I'm starved!" Skye exclaimed. "I'll have a plate of fettuccini alfredo please, with a cup of lemon tea...and Agile...well...she'd like a bottle of catsup..."

Agile gave her a sharp look, as if she were offended by Skye's embarassed tone. Skye just giggled and pet her gently.

"You know I'm kidding," she said. She looked over at Anna. "So what's all this about crash training?"

Noah sighed, his hand against his forehead, trying to keep his head up. Princess stared blankly at the bottle of Catsup that Agile would normally have down her throat, then at the Iced cappuccino that would normally be gone by now. Noah stared out the window of Kiki's cafe, towards the gates of the Academy in the very same booth that he'd sat at with his friends just a year ago.

Princess was beginning to get tired of Noah's negative attitude... She poked his arm, and managed to convince him to go sit in the Dining Hall where he'd meet some new friends. He stood up with the Iced capp in his hand, and walked across the street back to the Academy, eventually making his way to the Dining Hall, doing nothing more than twirling his straw around in his drink...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "The name's Rian Kitsune," the male replied, dropping his gym bag into his closet to unpack later. Closing the wooden closet door, Rian paused to check the Pokeballs at his side. Looks like they're both still there. Lifting the room's key from his bed and placing it in his pocket, he glanced toward Kasei, saying, "My Pokemon are probably restless from the journey here, so I'm going to do some training at the training grounds." Turning, he swung open the room door and entered the hall.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I took his hand greatfully, allowing him to help me up. I gave him a rather nervous smile. "I've been dancing since I was 3," I said gently. "Since Kirlia came to me."

I brushed myself off a little, highly embarassed, a blush rising in my sharp cheekbones. I looked at Alec again. "I'm sorry... I'm just not used to being seen by anyone like this..."

~~~~~~~~~

OOC: NAT MAKES HER REAPPEARANCE! hehe, I just can't let Noah be all alone with Anna! She's back!

BIC: Nat rushed into the building, her Raichu, Ruby, bounding along beside her. Room 404 was the Sophomore's room. She bounced into the room, glad she hadn't been late. Her aunt had been asleep at the time they were supposed to depart. Nat laughed. Her aunt was ALWAYS late.

Bubbles, Nat's Azuril, giggled in her arms. Fang bounded along with them, jumping onto Nat's bed. Nat giggled at the Houndoom, shoving him off and pulling her light pink sheets and hot pink comforter onto the bed and unpacked her other clothes and miscelaneous articles.

She placed a picture of her old Academy buds on the table, thinking about all that had happened in the past. She looked over the picture, smiling as the faces of Noah, Anna, Skye, Dex, Julia, Marina, and Blaze smiled back at her. She wondered if they'd come back this year...

SHe sighed and shook her head. None of them had contacted her over the summer, why would the remember her now? The thought hurt, and Nat scooped up Bubbles, and slumped off to the Dining Hall, Ruby and Fang plodding after her. SHe entered the dining hall, and a wide grin stole over her features.

"NOAH?!" She called excitedly, waving her arm and rushing over to him.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I nodded. She did seem experienced, from my limited point-of-view. My kind smile staying in place, I placed a hand lightly on her bony shoulder and said, "I'd imagine, they aren't exactly streetclothes." I laughed a little, my grin widening as I added, "But it's not like you're horrible to look at, you know." After a moment's thought, I added, "Besides, they are practical clothes for dance."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back