• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon shiny gold in supercard sd lite

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
hi I would ask you a thing. I download from the web pokemon shiny gold version b5 and I put it on my supercard sd gba thanks the programm supercard. But when I save the game appears this written:save failed checking the backup memory... please wait. "time required : about 1 minute". After 1 minute appears another written:The backup memory is damaged or the game's battery has run dry. The game can be played but its progress cannot be saved. After again where should be written : saving don't turn switch off the console there is written:save error please exchange the backup memory. when I swich on the console again I must begin from beginning! I try the game on visual boy advance and on this emulator the written changed: When I must press start at the beginning of the game, appears this written:the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. And when I save and the game tell me : saving don't turn switch off the console I mustn't wait 1 minute and appears immediatly the written:save error please exchange the backup memory. I read on the web this: If you changed on the visual boy advance the save type from flash 64k to flash 128k the game pokemon shiny gold and another game too would be go correctly and so was. I read another thing on the web: If you don't put up the written saver patch when you must patch the game the game would change. And when I try this system the game on my supercard became like it was on visual boy advance before I changed the save type. For example when I press start appears the written:the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. I told you everythings I know I hope you can help me for go the game pokemon shiny gold on my supercard sd lite

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
I'm actually looking trying to get one of those things. Wheredya get it?
and that has something to do with hardware.
I had a similar problem with my (hard and legit)copy and sent it in to nintendo who repaired it for a little bit o money.
Pokemon games have a battery in them so that they can keep the save file. It's kinda like some flash drives. So when the battery goes out, your game save goes with it. But, with those things if i remember right, they don't have on of those by default. Other gba games might be able to, but Pokemon games use flash save which is the kind that requires a battery. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
excuese-me the blob of blobs but I live in Italy and I'm thirteen years old so I don't understand all of your speach. With a simple words please can you say me what do i do?

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
excuese-me the blob of blobs but I live in Italy and I'm thirteen years old so I don't understand all of your speach. With a simple words please can you say me what do i do?
He is talking about pokemon gold for the GBC, not the fan remake for the GBA.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
I have also another ask. You know when will come pokemon shiny gold b6?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
my n5 does this too... I searched and it is NOT a problem with the hardware. It is the fact that flash cards generaly have flash 64k save memory and not flash 128k.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
O___O...
@sab-correct me if i'm wrong but...isn't that a lack of about 64kb of memory? (legit question)
@edes- No i'm talking about the Fan remake Shiny Gold by Zel 2.0
@megaball- Basically you have to get another flash cart that supports 128kb flash save. If you don't want the card you have to go to waste just get another ROM and that does not use 128kb save type. That's about as much as i can help you though.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
hi I downloaded another rom pokemon shiny gold x beta5 and I tested it on visual boy advance. I saw that It went with save type 64k but I have another problem with the supercard. When I save appears again the written that says : wait 1 minute... . I tried to put off the written saver patch when I patch the game but instead of the other rom the written : wait 1 minute... can be seen at the same time

so If you haven't any ideas Can you give me an information on the best flash card and that can use the save type 128k please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
I have also another question. There is a methode for put the games in the supercard without patch them? And what do you say me about the emulator " G6" ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2012
hi I would ask you a thing. I download from the web pokemon shiny gold version b5 and I put it on my supercard sd gba thanks the programm supercard. But when I save the game appears this written:save failed checking the backup memory... please wait. "time required : about 1 minute". After 1 minute appears another written:The backup memory is damaged or the game's battery has run dry. The game can be played but its progress cannot be saved. After again where should be written : saving don't turn switch off the console there is written:save error please exchange the backup memory. when I swich on the console again I must begin from beginning! I try the game on visual boy advance and on this emulator the written changed: When I must press start at the beginning of the game, appears this written:the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. And when I save and the game tell me : saving don't turn switch off the console I mustn't wait 1 minute and appears immediatly the written:save error please exchange the backup memory. I read on the web this: If you changed on the visual boy advance the save type from flash 64k to flash 128k the game pokemon shiny gold and another game too would be go correctly and so was. I read another thing on the web: If you don't put up the written saver patch when you must patch the game the game would change. And when I try this system the game on my supercard became like it was on visual boy advance before I changed the save type. For example when I press start appears the written:the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. I told you everythings I know I hope you can help me for go the game pokemon shiny gold on my supercard sd lite

I have the same issue, sort of. When I start the game i get the message 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. When I get to the game and go to save it says Save Error! Please exchange the backup memory! It affects game play when you get to the elite four. I had been using the emulator to save the game for me, but that doesn't work when you get to the elite four because it restarts the game and then won't open a save file. It loads the game where it was last saved instead (ex: save before lance and carlos). Any ideas on what i can do?

Back