• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • I hope they don't disappoint this season. I have a feeling it will very moderately good.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Saw the trailer. I'm excited! ^^
    When is it going to air, by the way? Haven't visited Equestria Daily for a loooong time now. (I mostly spend my pony free time on FIMfiction.net)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • They said Spring of this year. I'm thinking March or April?

Another trailer has been released recently too. I can actually recognize some of the footage from the 2014 SDCC.

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
  • Saw the trailer. I'm excited! ^^
    When is it going to air, by the way? Haven't visited Equestria Daily for a loooong time now. (I mostly spend my pony free time on FIMfiction.net)

Hehe, I do as well. Some of the stories on there are amazing, others.... need improvement.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Spoiler:

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • Well, I'm hoping to actually have some Pony-related for my Birthday this year, last year my parents though I didn't like the show anymore and didn't get anything :p

Cura

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Cura

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • Honestly, I'm just hoping that Season 5 does well and that there's more Derpy and the CMC :)

Also, Has anyone gotten anything Pony-Related for your Birthday before? :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Most recently I got this little lamp from my older sister:

mmI_qE-wBRW5Scr7isyb3gg.jpg

It works pretty well. It's a cool birthday present I got. It has PONIES so I'm satisfied.

Cura

Years
  • I've never gotten much for my birthday, normally just money and then with that money I can plushies and such. But my mom who is a huge doll collector noticed my interest in plushs and she has given me various pony plushies. Small, big, and then even HUGE ones. Like the 5' Pinkie Pie she found in a second-hand shop for 5$ and its condition was very good!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Most recently I found a Christmas edition Octavia plush that I got for $1.50 at Target. It was already marked down. I had to have it because she was adorable. <3 I'll post a pic later!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm starting to collect the MLP vinyl figures. At Toys R Us, I was originally going to buy new amiibos, but they didn't have them yet, so I resorted to buying the vinyl figures. They didn't have any of the Mane Six or Derpy, only DJ PON3, Octavia, and Spitfire. Right now I'm trying to find a local store that also sells these vinyl figures. I remember Hot Topic selling these before, but I don't know if they still do.

Cura

Years
  • I believe that sources have shown that yes, it will be April 4th which is very nice. Hopefully, Hasbro isn't fooling anyone early.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Alright its time i joined this awesome club!
    Username: Dedenne1
    Favorite Pony: fluttershy! Reasons umm well in my opinion shes the cutest! I love her shyness and i also love animals like her and she seems to be the kindest which i love as well!
    Additional Info and stuff: Umm well i may as well say how i got into MLP. It was literally this club haha and the sheer amount of MLP fans in the community that made me start questioning how are teens and older loving this series and why? Well im girly so I'll give it a go i used to have MLPonies so i started watching the series. Well u can probably guess what happended from there..... Watched all the episodes as of current on netflix along with the movies and now im here slowly become a even bigger MLP fan.
    Also on the current discussion: Its about a month away which kills me cause im dying for it and omg theres a lot of teasers and news on it i cant wait hehe. Anyways Hi people lol too much?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Fluttershy is super adorable! I love her kindness to animals, even if they are very very microscopic. :D Welcome aboard.

Yes, it is a month away and my body is ready for it on Saturday! I am so hyped!~

Remember when I posted about possible release of a build-a-bear Cadance and Luna? Well, it's finally happening!

I...think I'll have to think it over if I want to get BOTH Cadance and Shining.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back