• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Be sure you're using the code or the image link correctly, DerpyTails. xD

Bought a thing yesterday from my workplace! I think it's going to be a pretty cool addition to my future apartment :3

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Be sure you're using the code or the image link correctly, DerpyTails. xD

Bought a thing yesterday from my workplace! I think it's going to be a pretty cool addition to my future apartment :3

Thanks for that, I'll remember that next time

As for the Glasses, they look cute, my latest MLP Acquisitions was a MLP Pouch with Puzzle I got for Christmas (though I threw the Puzzle out (long story) and kept the Pouch to hold my Damage Counter Dice, Coin Dice and Pokemon Coins) and I bought The Complete Series of G1 (1980's version of MLP) as a DVD Boxset

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    There was also a set of MLP figurines at my workplace as well...$21.99 for a set of 8, which includes Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Twilight, and Fluttershy. I neeeeeed it because Princess Cadance is my favorite, but I'm just gonna wait for Markdown crew to put it on clearance (it's been there for a month now so I'm sure they should have marked it down now).

I've been wanting to explore the old-school MLP for a while now. I have a G3 Cheerilee plushie and a figurine, I'm more familiar with that gen, but not the earlier two. Nice to see someone who's collecting stuff from past generations, it's really awesome to see such loyal fans <3

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    There was also a set of MLP figurines at my workplace as well...$21.99 for a set of 8, which includes Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Twilight, and Fluttershy. I neeeeeed it because Princess Cadance is my favorite, but I'm just gonna wait for Markdown crew to put it on clearance (it's been there for a month now so I'm sure they should have marked it down now).

I've been wanting to explore the old-school MLP for a while now. I have a G3 Cheerilee plushie and a figurine, I'm more familiar with that gen, but not the earlier two. Nice to see someone who's collecting stuff from past generations, it's really awesome to see such loyal fans <3
    Well, to be honest, I first started out liking Tales before G4, then I kept on seeing Pony Images on Internet Forums all over the place and tried it out at first by watching "Over a Barrel", that didn't turn out well, but then eventually, I gave it a second chance and I started to like it more and more (Party of One being my fave episode of all-time), now thanks to the YouTuber "Aficionados Chris" reviewing the G1 DVD Boxset, I decided to buy the set due to my local FYE (Video/Audio store for those not from the States) closing down and having a "40% Off Closing Sale" on basically everything, so I got the boxset around $17-$18 (can't exactly remember :p)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I've talked with friends online and personally, they think I am nuts. But if its not Nightmare Moon, I don't buy it..... okay that is a lie, I do buy it but I want it to be Nightmare Moon so badly.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Do you mean the one Fan Favorites collection with the Nightmare Moon? Also, does anyone else collect the Blind Bag Figurines?
    I have about 50 or so and my fave one is my Derpy Hooves one :3

Cura

Years
    Do you mean the one Fan Favorites collection with the Nightmare Moon? Also, does anyone else collect the Blind Bag Figurines?
    I have about 50 or so and my fave one is my Derpy Hooves one :3

Yes, I mean those. ~^.^~

Also, I collect the blind bag figures as well, hehe... umm... about 400 around now... just all on my hanging shelves... my personal favorite is Luna and Celestia since they have no Nightmare ones... also, they are surrounded by 12 Twilights.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I haven't been able to collect most of the blind bags when I got the chance, primarily because they were really expensive, like 5 bucks where I live. It's like....why are you guys so expensive?! I only have three, including a sparkly one that's probably from the most recent wave of blindbags. I'm thinking of buying a whole wave of them at eBay, it's probably cheaper I think. haha.

So there's actually a Derpy blindbag? Must be rare.

Cura

Years
    I haven't been able to collect most of the blind bags when I got the chance, primarily because they were really expensive, like 5 bucks where I live. It's like....why are you guys so expensive?!

Where do you live. (Don't answer that statement) I can stop into a 'Five Below Shop' and get 25 = 25$.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I haven't been able to collect most of the blind bags when I got the chance, primarily because they were really expensive, like 5 bucks where I live. It's like....why are you guys so expensive?! I only have three, including a sparkly one that's probably from the most recent wave of blindbags. I'm thinking of buying a whole wave of them at eBay, it's probably cheaper I think. haha.

So there's actually a Derpy blindbag? Must be rare.
    Not Really, She came from a 3-Pack with Rainbowfied Fluttershy and Thunderlane :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/like/151432514114?lpid=82&chn=ps Ax Example of what the packaging looks like

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I haven't seen those from ice cream trucks - mainly because I don't see ice cream trucks in winter time though :P But is that her flank or her face? The blue mark leads me to think flank with cutie mark, the floofyness being her tail - but I don't know for sure o.O

Also; has anyone seen a target exclusive vinyl figure of Dash with black fur and a glittery rainbow mane? I just picked this up the other day because they had one left and it looked awesome - I can post pics if I need ta'

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    The only RD with a Black Color and Rainbow Mane I've seen are the Funko ones from Hot Topic

UPDATE: I found a Balloon that would be PERFECT for my Birthday this year

Last edited:

Cura

Years
    On the subject of pony merchandise, anyone seen these from your local ice cream truck?

Sadly I live in an area of the the world that doesn't support the local ice cream trucks concept. The township deems it a security hazard like the trashmen ridding the trash truck is a security hazard to public awareness....

In all honestly... how and why is this. (Sorry for the off-topic, just frustration)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Party City actually had that giant Pinkie Pie balloon. I wanted to buy that for my brony friend (who sadly moved away recently *sniff sniff*). It does look life-like!

Also, never have seen the popsicle in my life. Maybe I don't pay attention very well to the menu as often as I wanted to.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Party City actually had that giant Pinkie Pie balloon. I wanted to buy that for my brony friend (who sadly moved away recently *sniff sniff*). It does look life-like!

Also, never have seen the popsicle in my life. Maybe I don't pay attention very well to the menu as often as I wanted to.
    I don't even GO to the Ice Cream truck as I used to, but as for my earlier post, there is also a new Heart-Shaped Balloon with the Mane 6 on it too:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^I WANT THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY. but my birthday is until November. fml.

It's so awesome that we're finally seeing actual merchandise appearing almost everywhere. It was pretty hard to find such merch in common places like Walmart, Target, or any place. They were like a goldmine, at least for me. I'm glad not only it's there for us bronies, but don't forget the true demographic audience. My niece is finally a pony fan :D

Also can I just fangirl that PRINCESS LUNA AND PRINCESS CADANCE ARE GOING TO BE ADDED AT BUILD A BEAR AHHHH. i hope this happens soon <33

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Sadly, The only Build-a-Ponies I want (which are pretty much gone now) are Spike and Apple Bloom (the latter being my fave CMC) I DO have a Pinkie though

Also, for when I don't have plans, I might go Blind Bag Hunting again and try to find Cheese Sandwich and the Breezies

Cura

Years
    I wish they had Nightmare Moon, but sadly, they'll never release a plushie-build-it-yourself of Nightmare Moon. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back