• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hey RNC, i have a few events via pokemon bank and mystery gift (the unova starters / johto starters)
i don't know if level matters but they all still have the same moves as they originally came with
if you want them all i ask is help with a decent team, i couldn't find if you were looking for anything event related in your shop so i figured i'd ask. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, i have a few events via pokemon bank and mystery gift (the unova starters / johto starters)
i don't know if level matters but they all still have the same moves as they originally came with
if you want them all i ask is help with a decent team, i couldn't find if you were looking for anything event related in your shop so i figured i'd ask. :)

I don't really need any thing or am looking for any thing specific, but what kind of team you looking to get?

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
I don't really need any thing or am looking for any thing specific, but what kind of team you looking to get?

i was hoping for any of the following pokes.
Honchkrow
venomoth
umbreon with moonlight works, i can get whatever else i need for moveset.
metagross
tentacruel with toxic spikes (the rest of the moves don't matter too much
charizard
toxicroak
ferrothorn
i'd prefer if they were level 50 and above, but honestly doesn't matter too much

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
i was hoping for any of the following pokes.
Honchkrow
venomoth
umbreon with moonlight works, i can get whatever else i need for moveset.
metagross
tentacruel with toxic spikes (the rest of the moves don't matter too much
charizard
toxicroak
ferrothorn
i'd prefer if they were level 50 and above, but honestly doesn't matter too much

Give me a bit to finish these trades and I will see what I have and what I can do for you.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
i mustve misread your list, i am on oras right now, and my copy of pokemon y can't be downloaded until tomorrow
apoligies i had no idea you can't trade between those two games :l

Back