• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
one of these lucky contestats is Igticas crush! and yes! lets interegate Moonlight! :P
*comes back from Publix*
I knew that much Scott! Tell us who Igtica likes! You can at least trust me buddy!
*opens up bag*
OK, lets see what we got here....
balogna....
....sliced ham....
..huh..a live one!...
...some squid...careful!
trout...turkey (gobble)
and some other stuff! Now reveal who it is, or chances are you won't like the consequences! And I'm talking to everyone!

Wha!? I didn't break under pressure! I said it of my own free will!....hehe....

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*hops away like a kangaroo and grabs a salami* Ungaurd Jordan! besides i dont know who she likes but its one of them...but im on the list too! :D *sword fights Jordan with Deli meat*

Years
TEll us! or ..DIE!!! HEEEHEEEEHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^
I will have to use force..this thread is supposed to be 'telling' us who ya'll crushes are! heehee

100marios

Years
*is holding live turkey upside down by it's neck*
Hmm, something about this turkey feels odd...
*hears a mumbled gobble*
...hmm?.....now Scott! Just because you like turkey doesn't mean you have to imitate it all the time! That's just plain strange!...hehe...
Bah, and who does Igtica like! If you don't want to break under pressure don't worry! We're asking you on you're own free will! We're asking you as curious friends!
*looks at Scott..time for another lotr quote!*
Scott!
*Scott looks at him and I make a motion of lowering my hand*
Lower your deli meat! Hehe....

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Okay so Igtica likes either: Link722, Sapphire Latios (me) :P, frosty, Oni Flygon, tmbjr, Latiosspud, 100marios, or DT...hmm...im placing my money on either Oni, frosty, or DT! :P

100marios

Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Okay so Igtica likes either: Link722, Sapphire Latios (me) :P, frosty, Oni Flygon, tmbjr, Latiosspud, 100marios, or DT...hmm...im placing my money on either Oni, frosty, or DT! :P
Same here Scott! I don't know why, but they seem a lot like her! I don't suppose we'd stand a chance against them hehe.....I can't help but feel it's oni flygon though....

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
*busts through the window wearing an Animal Protection uniform, grabs the turkeys, and then runs out leaving bombs where the turkeys used to be*

Take that for abusing animals! XD Dummies!

J/K lol. :P

100marios

Years
*is holding bomb without noticing*
Darn!......what happened? What turkeys?
....this one? It's not alive! I guess I should've known that I would get busted by officer Kayleigh hehe.....
wait...if you took the turkey...what am I holding?....
*turns around an-*
BOOM!!!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
poor turkey...go kayleigh! don't like animal abuse...besides me vegetarian :p lol ooo Miyu never said either did she...go Miyu....hmm well whatever you do you'll get nothing out of me. lol i posted ages ago saying that mine may not actually be on that list as it was a great chance to divert by saying it was but anyways. it doesn't matter it's only silly Iggy :p why even bother... anyways...can someone help me out of this chair...I'm kinda stuck to it. :S

100marios

Years
Noo!! I'm gonna find out who you like even if I don't have help! (I seem to be the only one really interested anyway hehe) Have you learned nothing of the stubborness of Jordans? Or, at least this Jordan anyway! And about playing around with that turkey thing.....
*points at MM2*
He's the one who brought up the topic anyway!.....it's not his fault though, I guess he wanted to quote me! *flattered*
....anyways! Come on Igtica! Reveal your crush!
Don't think about it as breaking under pressure....just think of it as......uh...helping out a curious friend! Hehe

Last edited:

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
100marios said:
*points at MM2*
He's the one who brought up the topic anyway!.....it's not his fault though, I guess he wanted to quote me! *flattered*
....anyways! Come on Igtica! Reveal your crush!
Don't think about it as breaking under pressure....just think of it as......uh...helping out a curious friend! Hehe

What? WHat did i do? Im just watching! :P

Well no im not. :D

*pulls out a knife*
Tell me who u like!
*no answer*
Well? DOnt make me use this!
*still no answer*
That eat this!
*makes a sandwich with knife and gives it to her*
Eat all of it! Muhahahah!

100marios

Years
Because there's hardly anyone left to ask that I know have a crush!!! This thread is just gonna die or go off topic...if we don't stick to the topic!....Well I guess there are other people, but you're one of the only ones that post on this thread still!........hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back