• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua

Well i think it would be cool seing Keldeo again, Shaymin sky is kinda cute, Shaymin is cute, mew is adorable, Victini is like the god of cuteness and Melloeta is so so.
    So, there is no need for more cute legendaries but it also not be bad having one.

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
    Years
  • Username: AkioMoto
    Cute pokemon partner: Litwick
    th

If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??:
    I would own a Gourgeist they look so huggable and have adorable expressions :3

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    We have Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo Mew there is a good chunk of them.

So this topic follows a question from the last one. Do we need a cute legendary mascot?

I mean Shaymin is freaking adorable and then theres victini and meloetta which are adorable haha mew is kinda cute but ehh not really kinda boring no character blah blah blah but seriously shaymin is like cuteness overload haha
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Game_mascot

A mascot isn't just your average legendary Pokemon. ;)
    Username: AkioMoto
    Cute pokemon partner: Litwick
    th

If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??:
    I would own a Gourgeist they look so huggable and have adorable expressions :3

First, you are applauded for your partner choice. (:
    And welcome to our club, share us your thoughts and even pics of cute Pokemon!
    So this topic follows a question from the last one. Do we need a cute legendary mascot?

We'd like to here your response on our latest topic too!

AkioMoto

Years
  • So this topic follows a question from the last one. Do we need a cute legendary mascot?

We'd like to here your response on our latest topic too!
    I wouldn't complain if the mascot for a pokemon game was an adorable Legendary It would defiantly make me want the game more. also it should be poison type because we don't have any legendarys of that type and I want one dang it (I think that is the question that was asked it's hard to tell)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I wouldn't complain if the mascot for a pokemon game was an adorable Legendary It would defiantly make me want the game more. also it should be poison type because we don't have any legendarys of that type and I want one dang it (I think that is the question that was asked it's hard to tell)

Speaking of Poison-type, there should be a cute or beautiful Poison-type Pokemon (think Milotic, M-Gardevoir, Azumarill, Lopunny). I would also like to see a cute and devious Pokemon, but it has to be tough. The closest one is Hoopa Confined, but it's a Mythical Pokemon.

As for the mascot, I see no problem with a cute Pokemon as our mascot. (: It would be better if it contrasts the counterpart versions' mascot, like how XY and BW's respective mascots contrasts each other's counterparts. :D

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    one could argue that Trubbish, Zubat, Spinarak, or Quilfish as cute (don't lie Trubbish is the cutest garbage bag You've ever seen)

I explicitly cited fully evolved ones, because I want a fully evolved one. D:

But well of course those Pokemon you mentioned are cute, I actually like Grimer I found it derpy and cute. :D

Years
  • I figured this would be a topic worth discussing.

Given this year's Chinese New Year is Year of the Monkey, what do you think the cutest monkey Pokemon?

We have our fair share of monkey Pokemon, some badass but others being really adorable, and it'd be great to discuss their designs, battle capabilities and of course, cute pre-evos (and maybe some evos).

AkioMoto

Years
  • I figured this would be a topic worth discussing.

Given this year's Chinese New Year is Year of the Monkey, what do you think the cutest monkey Pokemon?

We have our fair share of monkey Pokemon, some badass but others being really adorable, and it'd be great to discuss their designs, battle capabilities and of course, cute pre-evos (and maybe some evos).

Hmm I can't choose between Pansage, Pansear, and Simipour but I thick I'll go with Cilan's Pansage it was just to adorable in the anime. {:3}

Years
  • That is an awesome topic, Hika!

For me.. Aipom for sure. I feel like it's a very underrated Pokémon but I've always loved seeing Ash's in the anime even though it hardly got screentime on both Ash and Dawn's side. The voice is cute too. Chimchar is also all right but not one I'm too big a fan of (especially once it evolves). D:

Happy belated V-Day, cuties!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Great topic!

As for my favorite monkey Pokemon I have to give honors to Chimchar, Pansage, and Aipom as others have said but the one that takes the cake would be Mankey and its evo Primeape! They are the original monkeys and under their hard exterior are cuddly and adorable Pokemon that just want a little love!

I mean look at that face! <3
    primeape.jpg

Years
  • Happy Valentines Day to everyone in the cute pokemon club! Heres a pair of freaking adorable sylveons!
    tumblr_n0lm49A4jj1r6i0nlo1_1280.gif

I always associate Sylveon as the "Pokemon of love". Maybe those ribbons are to blame hehehe

That is an awesome topic, Hika!

For me.. Aipom for sure. I feel like it's a very underrated Pokémon but I've always loved seeing Ash's in the anime even though it hardly got screentime on both Ash and Dawn's side. The voice is cute too. Chimchar is also all right but not one I'm too big a fan of (especially once it evolves). D:

Happy belated V-Day, cuties!

I love Aipom's design. It looks simple but the hand on its tail gives it a unique feature at the same time. Chimchar was also a fave of mine from Ash's Sinnoh team, especially given how much Ash has shown to Paul what the true way to show a Pokemon's hidden strength is.

I also love the elemental monkeys, all have similar designs but they are all still adorable.

Years
  • Primeape can definitely be cute.. I actually liked Ash's a lot and was bummed it got so little screentime. ;w;

Pansage too dear Arceus how did I forget haha. Primarily for Cilan's in the anime and I'm glad it stayed unevolved because it is much more adorable that way. 8] I'm already starting to plan out a cute, unevolved team in my NFE run on X that I'm picking back up once my n3DS screen protectors arrive!

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Pansage too dear Arceus how did I forget haha. Primarily for Cilan's in the anime and I'm glad it stayed unevolved because it is much more adorable that way. 8] I'm already starting to plan out a cute, unevolved team in my NFE run on X that I'm picking back up once my n3DS screen protectors arrive!

Pansage and Emolga were the notable faves of mine in regards to Iris and Cilan's anime teams, the former being a cute powerhouse, while Emolga provided a lot of comedy yet surprisingly had her fair share of battles in which she never lost any.

X & Y's huge Pokedex does allow for a lot of options, notably some cute Pokemon that lack evolution lines such as Klefki, Chatot and the Pikaclones.

Years
  • Hi I'm CombatReady!
    2 Cuties: Vulpix and Skitty
    Partner Pokemon: Flareon
    And yeah I just noticed that all of these resemble pets. Hmm.

I came up w my own topic by accident: Cute Qualities + Combos of Cute/Cool
    Anyways, idk about others but I sorta distinguish cuteness by how many overall characteristics they have. So pokemon that are purely cute generally have these qualities: huggable, innocent looking, big eyes, soft colours, and are tiny. Ex. Igglybuff

But the ones that I really adore tend to have qualities that overlap w coolness or elegance.
    Thus why I love Flareon so much! It's small and has big eyes but it can really mess you up w it's flames! (Also I used to think that it was literally made of fire which made it even more awesome.) It's so cool yet super cute! The same goes for Vulpix. I love the contrast!

Has anyone else come up w a more comprehensive + generally agreed upon list of cute qualities?

AkioMoto

Years
  • Pansage and Emolga were the notable faves of mine in regards to Iris and Cilan's anime teams, the former being a cute powerhouse, while Emolga provided a lot of comedy yet surprisingly had her fair share of battles in which she never lost any.

X & Y's huge Pokedex does allow for a lot of options, notably some cute Pokemon that lack evolution lines such as Klefki, Chatot and the Pikaclones.

Let's also not forget Cilan's Stunfisk he was cute in his own way plus he thought the dang thing how to fly that's just amazing that's all I have to say about that T-T *so majestic*

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • I'll join.

Username: Minun172
    One cute Pokémon: Minun
    Answer a topic:
    If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??

That's a hard question. You are giving me a choice between Emolga and Minun. I WANT both but I can't do that. Emolga could be a mischievous jokester with me while Minun can cheer me on and help me through life as well as being a nicer stress relief. I'll go with MINUN!

Just be warned, I may show a little passion with these cute Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back