• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Hii!

Username: Noa-Tan
    One cute Pokémon: Cherrim
    Answer a topic: If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??

Growlithe counts as a "cute pokemon," right? It better! It's a warm and soft puppy- why would I not want it? I could hug it on warm nights, take it on walks, and it could protect me too... Essentially, it would be the most perfect and adorable pet. :3

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    What moves do you find Cute and why?

Tail Whip always seemed really cute to me. Especially in Pokémon ORAS. The animation and sound effect of the move always has me saying that's so cute and adorable and why did it have to be made cute when originally I never liked it when Pokémon R/S/E was around.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Another move i've grown to find just adorable is Growl. I just started up another run of X and I've had 7 different Pokemon use that move and each time it just makes me smile. Since they are all small, cute Pokemon doing the move, i just looks adorable thinking of them trying to be all tough. Its like seeing a puppy trying to be all tough when it tries barking. Then theres the sound effects which are just absolutely adorable, especially Pikachu's haha^_^

Years
  • Hi all! <3

Wait.. what.. that's a beast Spheal right there. Cute but way too deadly. haha

What moves do you find Cute and why?

Besides the more obvious choices like Nuzzle I also find Tail Whip and Fake Tears to be cute. Tail Whip's whole deal is lowering defense due to the innocence of the move and Fake Tears when used on the right Pokémon can also be adorable. Plusle and Minun come to mind as the primary users of this move, trained them often in R/S/E and always had that move on them both!

Yeah, I was using rpgmaker XP and essentials built in debug menu to give myself pokemon to test and for some reason I got this spheal! I mean this spheal can roar into time, generate a V fire, strike with pure electricity and use its power to release an blast of absolute zero which in physics could collapse reality into nothingness (or whoever the target is). MANG!!! Beautiful!

Okay in terms of cute moves Its a toss up between nuzzle and encore. And I say encore cause I mean come on! Spheal! Spheal! Spheal!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username:INDIAN MEW(Arazi)
    One cute Pokémon:MEW
    Answer a topic:
    *.Which do you find to be the cuter: Eeveeor Mew?

MEWWWWWWWWW
    MEWWEWW

Hii!

Username: Noa-Tan
    One cute Pokémon: Cherrim
    Answer a topic: If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??

Growlithe counts as a "cute pokemon," right? It better! It's a warm and soft puppy- why would I not want it? I could hug it on warm nights, take it on walks, and it could protect me too... Essentially, it would be the most perfect and adorable pet. :3

Hello, sweet new members! There's no real definition for cute, Onpu! ;) If you have chosen a Gyarados, no one should go against of your choice! :P

Yeah, I was using rpgmaker XP and essentials built in debug menu to give myself pokemon to test and for some reason I got this spheal! I mean this spheal can roar into time, generate a V fire, strike with pure electricity and use its power to release an blast of absolute zero which in physics could collapse reality into nothingness (or whoever the target is). MANG!!! Beautiful!

Okay in terms of cute moves Its a toss up between nuzzle and encore. And I say encore cause I mean come on! Spheal! Spheal! Spheal!

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

And on to our new topic.~
    Which Pokemon types include the most cute Pokemon in your opinion? And why?

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • Hello, sweet new members! There's no real definition for cute, Onpu! ;) If you have chosen a Gyarados, no one should go against of your choice! :P

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

SPHEAL <3

Am I the only one who finds spheal to be so funny? Like whenever I see a spheal gif, I am extremely happy xD

Also for the topic at hand, I would have to say prior to gen 6 it was water types, i mean spheal is part water to <3. But fairy types are kind of cute in gen 6 as well.

Last edited:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

This is hard to answer. In my opinion it would probably be the Water type. Some of my favorites on my list of cute Pokémon are Water type. Mudkip and Piplup are my main favorites. Phione and Manaphy are also my favorites. If someone asked me to make a "Top Four List" I wouldn't be able to do it. I love them all the same way. I have nothing bad to say about them.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    SPHEAL <3

Am I the only one who finds spheal to be so funny? Like whenever I see a spheal gif, I am extremely happy xD

Also for the topic at hand, I would have to say prior to gen 6 it was water types, i mean spheal is part water to <3. But fairy types are kind of cute in gen 6 as well.

Let's see Spheal, the starters, Poliwag, Marill and Azumarill are cute! As a Water-type fanatic, I second your words! (:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I do agree with you guys. Water really has its fair share of cute Pokemon, and that's not limited to the unevolved ones.

Azumarill, Milotic, Ludicolo, Mantine come to mind, have I missed any? :o Empoleon is regal and handsome, but personally not cute for me, haha.

Years
  • Azumarill, Milotic, Ludicolo, Mantine come to mind, have I missed any? :o Empoleon is regal and handsome, but personally not cute for me, haha.

Finneon line and Buizel certainly stand out, as well as Frillish line, Wooper line and Chinchou. I feel like I love them all, both being cute and well-designed.

Years
  • Which Pokemon types include the most cute Pokemon in your opinion? And why?

Normal. I mean look at Skitty, Minccino, Clefairy, Teddiursa, Togepi, Eevee... slew of cute Pokémon and without a doubt the cutest type to me.

Grass also has some worthwhile mentions like Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Shaymin, Bellossom, and others.. but normal beats them all. *~*

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

I think Water type has cute Pokémon. There's too many for me to name and their design is really cute. I even think their sprite form looks cute too.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Trying to pick one type with the cutest Pokemon is soooo hard! Like they all have so many cute Pokemon, can't go wrong! Though I have to agree a lot with Water, looking at you Buizel, Squirtle and Krabby, I have to give my vote to Normal types. Pokemon like Zigzagoon, Sentret, many of the Regional birds such as Taillow, Lillipup, Patrat and Skitty are just all so cute and adorable and keep their cuteness all the way through their evolutions, in my view anyways (though i will concede Watchog is not so much cute as angry looking haha)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Trying to pick one type with the cutest Pokemon is soooo hard! Like they all have so many cute Pokemon, can't go wrong! Though I have to agree a lot with Water, looking at you Buizel, Squirtle and Krabby, I have to give my vote to Normal types. Pokemon like Zigzagoon, Sentret, many of the Regional birds such as Taillow, Lillipup, Patrat and Skitty are just all so cute and adorable and keep their cuteness all the way through their evolutions, in my view anyways (though i will concede Watchog is not so much cute as angry looking haha)

I don't think poison has many cute ones. maybe haunter? the rest all have cute ones though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back