• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Why not edit the OP that you can only trade on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, that way people will leave you alone to do what you need to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    My Platinum FC is: 2020 8757 8310

Okay, I'm gonna be very honest with you but don't take it very offensive if I tell you.

I'm really sorry. But I can't trade with you cause everytime I ask you a few questions, you keeping making more weird stories up and I asked you how is your cousin forcing you and you didn't even tell me how he is forcing you. The first thing you did was open a new account and now telling all this weird stories that you're making up. Which is making you sound even more suspicious. And just to let you know, the worst thing that a player can do is tell a lie. If your cousin really is forcing you, then he should come to this website and ask for the pokemon on my thread for himself instead of forcing you to do his dirty work. And telling older people "Playing video games and watching Japanese animated shows is for little kids" is a silly childish accuse. Because some people like me and who are the same age as I am still play video games and watch Japanese animated shows. If you want to know why I'm telling you this, look at my Blacklist on my thread. Those people are on my blacklist because they lied to me and deceived me after they have used me. I even gave a few free pokemon to one of them and when I've noticed that he was redising the pokemon, that he doesn't have rights to trade, I found out that person has lied to me after he has promised not to trade them; and I got in trouble. So If you want me to trust you, you have to earn people's trust and start telling the truth.

I'm sorry. I just can't take any chances.

Shiny Skorupi (Jolly) (semi-redis)
    Ability: Sniper
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: UT
    Egg moves: Night slash

I really need this pokemon...Can you tell me what do you want for it?

And ask for you, Babismanias. I know you and Chirstos21 are from the same greek pokemon website just like Scizor111 (Giorgans). And I also found out that were redising some of the semi-redis pokemon that I gave to you guys for free without any Redis rights (permission). So I'm not gonna trade with any of you guys any of you guys anymore. So there will be no free pokemon for any of you. From now on, when I report to the pc members and smogoners about this, you and the other players on the greek pokemon website (who are trading pokemon that are not fully redis) will watched over now and forever. Understand?

I just keep noticing that people overlook your posts and continue to keep posting.

Thanks, Mikey.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    Allright Diabolico look...You don't even know us and you can't call us liers...I don't even know what does Redis mean so please explain me and also I didn't give Cresselia for free if you want to know....And something else were did you find that I trade your pokemon or I have to say who told you that...I know that you don't believe us but I ask a big sorry for that...So explain me what does Redis mean to understand and see if I can do something...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Allright Diabolico look...You don't even know us and you can't call us liers...I don't even know what does Redis mean so please explain me and also I didn't give Cresselia for free if you want to know....And something else were did you find that I trade your pokemon or I have to say who told you that...I know that you don't believe us but I ask a big sorry for that...So explain me what does Redis mean to understand and see if I can do something...

When a player like me has "semi-redis rights" to trade the pokemon, that means only I can trade them and not the other players who get them from me.

When a player says the pokemon is "fully redis", that means eveybody can trade it.

And when a player says the pokemon is "NFT" or "Non-redis", that means no one is allowed to trade it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    I understood ... But I gave this pokemon to some friends that I know and they are close to me...I'm sorry I understood something different the last time...You won't forgive me...But I have to say something..Christos21 has nothing to do with that so continue make trades with him ...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well..... I'm pretty sure that I told you and the others not to trade any of the semi-redis pokemon a month ago when I trade them to you guys. Do you have any idea what sort of trouble you guys have caused. Since you and the other players are trading pokemon that you don't have redis rights to trade, you guys are probably gonna get me trouble; or yet you guys are gonna be the ones to get in trouble instead. If you guys go to smogon.com, you're just gonna get yourselves even more trouble and get put on the official blacklist. =/

And perhaps you might want to explain to me about the proof I have right here on this link:
    https://greekpokemon.forumsmotion.com/forum-f3/topic-t106.htm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    There are 4 people including me that they have this Cresselia...I'm asking a big sorry again...Will you put me in your blacklist i think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    There are 4 people including me that they have this Cresselia...I'm asking a big sorry again...Will you put me in your blacklist i think?

I don't know if I can forgive you and I don't even know if I'm gonna put you on my blacklist.

Just posting on my thread, okay.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    So what does this mean?.....

Oh excuse me. I meant to say stop posting on my thread.

And also, that means that I'm gonna think about it. But I'm not gonna trade with you and your friends since I don't know if I can trust you.

So if you don't mind, please stop posting on my thread.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Yup to answer your vm that is exactly what should've been done.

Although how did you translate the greek typing?

And I have a project for you if you are interested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Yup to answer your vm that is exactly what should've been done.

Although how did you translate the greek typing?

And I have a project for you if you are interested.

I had a little help from someone who can read greek writing on that website.

And sure, I can try doing a project for you. What is it?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    This is another RNG project btw. ^_-
    Kyogre (not shiny)
    Nature: Quiet
    IVs: Try to make it have as close to 0 in speed as possible.
    Thats pretty much it. lol

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • This is another RNG project btw. ^_-
    Kyogre (not shiny)

Why wouldn't you want a PINK Kyogre? D: D: D:
    Anyway, just passing by, no offense meant.

Dude, I still can't RNG legends but I've RNG bred 5 pokes >.> I think Legends don't like me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Why wouldn't you want a PINK Kyogre? D: D: D:
    Anyway, just passing by, no offense meant.

Dude, I still can't RNG legends but I've RNG bred 5 pokes >.> I think Legends don't like me.

Well.... I had a little bit of practice at RNG caputring. ^^

This is another RNG project btw. ^_-
    Kyogre (not shiny)

I can try. But to be totally honest with you, I defeated kyogre on my HG game. So would it be okay to you If I use the rebattle cheat code to get kyogre back?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Pink is atroscious thats why. :p

And I have no problem with that as I don't see that as hacking.
    ^_-

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I'll have to finish pearl and then go ditto and ralts searching. But I can do that it'll take some time but I can do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back