• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC + SU) Rated T

Years
Posted. Hope it fits with everyone's plans.

It seems that Skellen either has a disregard for his personal safety, or a death wish xD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Posted me and SB's joint post! Also, I was testing out some crayons I bought at the dollar store- so I updated Lotte's sign-up, with the bust now inked and in color, so you can have some reference of her color scheme too. *V*d

Reactions: SV

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Heh, well I posted when I wasn't supposed to eh? No worries it all works out. xD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Heh, well I posted when I wasn't supposed to eh? No worries it all works out. xD

Yeah. We can just home from there and since Bass has super hearing, I guess he could of heard the conversation too in your next post. We can work with it. ;D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great job on the posts, guys. They had a very One Piece-ey feeling to them, and I'm definitely liking and getting to know all of the characters more and more!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
In case you don't jump onto the pad, a new post is up! We can try doing single posts for now as we introduce the new settings and such. But nevertheless, we're in the Grand Line! Adventure awaits!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Looking forward to it! Really sorry for my inactivity as of late-- December is proving to be the most hectic month of my life.... I haven't had much time to sit down in front of my computer. If I'm slow, please don't hesitate to just string Lotte along as you guys please!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long to get a new post up, but here it is! There's a lot of new characters introduced, so we're currently adding all of them into the wiki page, but more info will be put in about them in the coming posts as they're introduced. Get those posts going!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello fellow RPers! First of all, Happy New Year to you all since I didn't get a chance to say so to you before! I just returned from a trip but now that I'm back, we can slowly start getting things moving again! Don't worry, we're not dead, we're just about to get around to the good stuff!

Obviously posting slowed down around the holidays and we get that people have things going on, but we would like to know if you're still with us in the RP. If you could drop a message here or to myself or Raikiri personally letting us know that you're still in the RP, that'd be great! Also, if you no longer want to be apart, that's fine too. We just please ask that you let us know.

Also, in order to speed up the RP a bit, the next post may be a timeskip that takes us closer to our next destination to give us something to do. It'll be the beginning of the first official arc in the RP, so get ready for some good stuff! We'll probably 'drop off' any of the crew that decides to leave (meaning any RPer that drops the RP) for convenience sake.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
By drop off do you mean make them walk the plank?

More along the lines of they leave the ship in the port and don't go back with the ship. We'd leave it ambiguous.

@Greiger- Awesome, thanks dude!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well it's no problem for Bass. He can simply fly back onto the ship if need be. :P

Back